My Brothers Best Friend G.D

By Boobear061

Rated #1: Grayson Dolan on September 29, 2021 Rated #1: Dolan Twins on November 30, 2021 Rated #1: Grayson Do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 🔥
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 🔥
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 🔥
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 🔥
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 🔥
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 🔥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 🔥
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 🔥
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 🔥
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 🔥
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 🔥
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 🔥
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🔥
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 🔥
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 🔥
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 🔥
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 🔥
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 🔥
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118 🔥
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124 🔥
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 🔥
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 🔥
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134 🔥
Chapter 135
Chapter 136

Chapter 75

2.1K 34 0
By Boobear061

January 5, 2020
Sunday
6:00 am

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I woke up by my alarm ringing, I quickly turned it off, turned around to look at Grayson, he's laying on his back and he's sleeping.

I straddled his lap, leaned down and attacked his face with kisses like what he did to me yesterday morning.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, his eyes are still closed, I pulled away from his face and he said in his husky morning voice " Why did you stop? "

Oh my..

" It's time to get up. "

His eyes opened, looked at me and said " I can get used to this. "

" Get up. "

I am about to get off his lap, until he pulled me back down and said " Wait, give me another kiss. "

" Gray. "

" Pleassseee? "

I sigh and said " Fine. "

I leaned down, give him a peck on his lips, pulled away quickly, looked at me and said " What was that? "

" A kiss. "

He flipped us around, I am laying down on the bed, and he hovered me. Leaned in, I covered his mouth with my right hand and said " We got morning breathe. "

He took my hand away from his mouth, leaned in, kiss my lips, and I kissed him back. He cup my face, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and our kiss is slow and passionate.

He pulled away, kissed my forehead and said " Come on let's get ready. "

" Okay. "

We both got out of bed, I stretched my body, and we do our routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

We put our stuff inside our suitcases, made sure that we got everything before zipping our suitcases.

I grabbed my phone, put my phone and charger in my backpack. We grabbed our suitcases and walked out of the bedroom to the living room.

Everyone is in the living room, we gave Ethan the keys to the cabin, and we all walked out of the cabin.

Ethan looked at us and said " Did you guys forget anything? "

" No. " We all said.

" Did you use the bathroom?" Diane said.

" Yes. "

" Marie did you use the bathroom?" Robert asked Marie.

" Yes. "

" Alright let's get going. " Ethan locked the door.

" Wait! " Briana shouted.

We all looked at her.

" What? " Ethan said.

Briana got out her selfie stick and said " We need to take a picture. "

She connected her phone to the stick, we all stand next to each other, and Britney has Marie on her hip.

" Say winter. " Briana said.

" Winter! " Everyone said and she took a picture of us.

" Great! Now let's go. "

We walked to our vehicles, I unlocked the doors, open the trunk, Grayson, Britney, and I put our suitcases in the trunk.

Grayson closed it, we walked to the doors, " I got it Brit. " I said.

" Thank you." She said.

" You're welcome. "

We stepped in, drove out of the drive through and are on our way to McDonald's.

**

We are on our way back home, Grayson is feeding me and he refused to eat until I'm done eating mine.

" Your food is going to get cold. " I said.

" I'm fine, babe. Eat. "

I sigh, grab the muffin from him and eat it.

" Jas! "

" Shh, eat your food. " I took a bite out of my muffin.

" I'm not letting you eat and drive. "

" Eat. "

" Jas."

" Eat your food Grayson. "

He sigh and said " Fine. "

**

We arrived at Britney's house, I parked my Jeep, Britney and Marie stepped out, " Thank you Jas, thank you Grayson for renting the cabin. We had loads of fun. " Britney said.

" You're welcome. " Grayson and I said.

" Thank you. " Marie said with a smile on her face.

" You're welcome Marie. " Grayson and I said.

I opened the trunk, Grayson grabbed Britney and Marie's suitcases, and closed the trunk.

" Thank you Grayson. " Britney said.

Awww what a gentleman.

" You're welcome, have a good day. " Grayson said.

" Thank you, you too. Bye Jas! "

" Bye! " I shouted back.

" Bye Grayson. " Marie gave Grayson a hug.

Grayson hugged her back and said " Bye Marie. "

They separate from the hug, Marie looked at me and she said " Bye Auntie Jassy! "

" Bye Marie. " I shouted back.

Britney and Marie walked inside their house. I looked at Grayson and said " My boyfriend is a gentleman. "

Grayson smiled and said " They are your family, I gotta treat them like they're mine. "

Awww.

I leaned in, kissed his lips, he kissed me back, we both pulled away from the kiss and I said " I love you. "

He smiled and said " I love you too. "

We stepped in, I drove out and we are on our way to the Dolan household.

**

We arrived at the Dolan household, I saw Ethan's Jeep parked, I turned off the engine, Grayson looked at me, leaned in, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, we both pulled away from the kiss, he kissed my forehead and said " Please drive safely. "

" I will. "

He kissed me again, I kissed back, he pulled away from the kiss, he smiled and said " I love you. "

I smiled back and said " I love you too. "

He stepped out of my Jeep, grabbed his suitcase from the trunk, he walked to the drivers window, I lower it down, and he said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

" Give me a kiss. "

We both leaned in, kissed each other on the lips, we both separate from the kiss and he walked to the front door. I drove out of the drive through and I am on my way home.

A few minutes later, I am here at home, Brian is talking with Diane, I walked over to my room with my suitcase. Once I am in my room, I played music and begin to unpack.

**

I am here in the living room with Diane watching a movie, she is rubbing her stomach while eating some ice cream. Robert is rubbing Diane's feet giving her a massage which made Diane let out a low moan and said " That feels so relaxing. "

He smiled and said " Good, I want you to feel relaxed. "

I looked at Diane's stomach, smiled and said " Does the baby loves the ice cream? "

Diane nod her head and said " Yeah, the baby really loves it. "

Once Robert finished with the foot massage, he looked at her and said " You want me to give you a back massage? "

Diane nod her head and said " That would be great but I can't lay on my stomach though. "

" It's okay, I can give you a massage with you just sitting down. "

Diane nod her head again, Robert sat down next to her and begin massaging her back.

They are such a cute couple. 🥺🥺

Words: 1,125

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 197 23
Follow the endless drama and relationships of Alana and the Dolan twins in this entertaining, enticing, dramatic book. COMPLETED Season 1 Story 1 (1...
18.6K 264 56
A story where two brothers fall for the same girl. Highest ranking: #5 graysondolan Started: July 8, 2018 Ended: December 11, 2018
193K 1.9K 200
I write imagines... It's kinda whatever, you know? Smut, cute, clean, whatever I'm feeling. I'm pretty chill, I like getting credit for what I create...
222K 1.1K 29
ethan & grayson dolan. • all smuts are written by me! • ♡ : softie stuff