Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 104

401 17 0
By ilangel1

It was around 3:30 when niall woke up with bad tummy cramps and throw up everywhere. Of course this woke Anne up who rubbed the boys back until he finished. "Want papa" Niall sobbed and Anne nodded knowing this would probably be the case and texted Liam like she'd been told to do however after 5 minutes and still no response she guessed the man was still asleep. "I'll go get him okay sweetheart." Anne said and Niall nodded rubbing his eyes. "Please be quick." Niall pretty much begged and Anne nodded getting up and heading downstairs finding Liam sound asleep with Louis curled into his side. Niall held the bucket as he waited for his papa to come upstairs.

Anne made her way downstairs and carefully shook Liam awake without waking Louis which she managed to do. Liam slowly opened his eyes sighing when he saw Anne knowing this wouldn't be good. "Sorry to wake you Li But Nialls woken up really sick again and he's crying for you." Anne said and Liam nodded swapping places with Anne before heading upstairs taking them 2 at a time.

Liam sighed as he heard vomitting. He wanted to check his husband but glad he didn't as he walked into nialls room and see him weakly holding the bucket. "Oh ni love." Liam said taking the bucket out of Nialls hands and holding it tightly for the boy who was shaking. "Papa." Niall sobbed and when he was done was holding his arms out for a cuddle. "Alright your done yeah?" Liam checked and Niall nodded as Liam lifted him into his lap.

Liam cuddled Niall and soon got him bsck to sleep and he shortly fell asleep after that.

Anne watched Louis sleep before getting comfortable herself. Louis had snuggled into her not noticing the difference or change of person. Anne smiled gently running her fingers through Louis' hair as she shut her own eyes hoping to get a couple more hours sleep before Louis woke up. They both slept peacefully.

Soon the house was completely silent but that didn't last long. This time it was Harry waking up alone he needs a wee being heavily pregnant he needed to go quite frequently. Harry didn't know whether to risk it and try to get there himself or to try and call out hoping someone would hear him as his phone was on the other side of the room and he couldn't reach it. Harry decided to get up himself knowing niall wasn't at all well. He got up very carefully and slowly waddled to the bathroom. It was a slow process but Harry eventually made it back to bed in one piece and quickly fell back asleep.

The next morning Louis woke up confused as he was now cuddled up with Anne even though the boy was pretty sure he moved himself in the night to cuddle with Liam. He didn't mind and shook his grandma awake. "Grandma Hungry" Louis said as she was woken up. "Your hungry lou?" Anne asked and Louis nodded rolling off the sofa and heading into the kitchen before Anne smiled and followed the boy. Anne made the boy a bowl of coco pops along with some juice. Anne made herself a coffee.

Niall had been up a few more times during the night just complaining about being hot and that his tummy hurt. When Liam woke up next He was surprised that he hadn't woken up due to Niall as the boy was still asleep but then he heard giggling and Louis' loud laugh and figured that's what had woken him. He smiled and carefully got out from underneath niall checking on a sleeping harry.

When Liam saw Harry also asleep he crept downstairs and snuck up on Louis lifting him up causing a squeal from the boy and more laughter. 'papa" the boy squealed. Liam smiled as he hugged the boy who had chocolate milk round his mouth. "Let me guess you've had coco pops this morning." Liam said but Louis shook his head "You sure?" Liam asked. "Yes." Louis said trying not to giggle. "So why have you got chocolate milk all round your mouth?" Liam asked and the boy shrugged.

Anne got a cloth to wipe the boys mouth before she went yo to get the boys clothes. "Papa do I have to go to school today?" Louis asked and Liam chuckled "You most certainly do sweetie." Liam said. "But I wanna stay with you, didn't see you much yesterday." Louis said sadly "I'm sorry but you still have to go school. Niall is still icky" Liam said as Anne came down with his school uniform. Anne left Liam to dress the boy and checked on harry and niall.

Anne checked on Harry first who was still asleep before checking on Niall where the boy was sat up slightly hair everywhere and bright red cheeks. "You okay ni?" Anne asked although it was pretty clear the boy wasn't okay. "hurts tummy" the boy whinned. Anne hugged niall and gave him a tummy rub. "Where's papa?" Niall asked rubbing his eyes "He's with Lou getting him ready for school." Anne said and Niall nodded. Niall just hugged his grandma.

Liam helped Louis to do his teeth. "Papa can you take me to school?" Louis asked once he'd done his teeth wanting to spend as much time with his papa as he could before he went to school. "Let me go up stairs and check niall is ok with it" Liam said and Louis nodded as he put his shoes on and tried to do his laces while he waiting. Liam quickly went upstairs walking into Nialls room where he saw Niall awake cuddled with Anne. "Hey ni How you feeling?" Liam asked and the boy shrugged.

"He says his tummy is still hurting quite a lot and he's really warm but he hasn't been sick yet." Anne said. "Well that's something. Ni You okay if I take Louis to school and then when I come back I'll cuddle with you." Liam asked and Niall nodded. "Yeah but he quick." Niall said and Liam nodded kissing his forehead. "Could you check his temperature for me he's really warm." Liam said and Anne nodded before Liam thanked her and he made his way downstairs.

Liam found Louis struggling to tie his shoelaces and getting really frustrated. "It's ok you will get there, there like this' Liam said showing him. Louis watched as Liam showed him and then went to untie them so he could do it. "Sorry love we don't have time were try together after school." Liam said and Louis sighed but nodded "Alright grab your school jumper then and bag." Liam said "Don't want my jumper too hot." Louis said "Tie it around your waist then you might want it later you never know." Liam said and Louis sighed but nodded.

They got in the car and once Louis was in his booster seat and belted up. Liam drove to school. "Papa how long will Niall be poorly for?" Louis asked and Liam sighed. "It's hard to say baby." Liam said and Louis just nodded. They soon arrived at school and they got out the car and Lou is held Liam's hand as they walked in. "Papa You sure I can't stay home." Louis checked as they approached the classroom and Liam nodded. "As much as I'd love to stay with you all day sweetie you need to go to school but how about either after school one day this week when Ni's feeling better or over the week just us go somewhere?" Liam said and Louis nodded.

"Just us, and you can choose wherever we go." Liam said and Louis nodded quickly smiling .

They came to Louis class and the boy barely gave Liam a look when he ran of to play with his friends. Liam smiled and went to the office to say that niall was still unwell. Liam then made his way home stopping at the local pharmacy.

Anne had given niall more medicine and he kept it down for now and fell asleep. When Liam got home he went straight up to Nialls room where the boy was curled into Anne asleep for the time being at least. "Hey Li." Anne said quietly and Liam smiled. "I can swap with you now." Liam said and although Anne was happy she knew Liam wanted to be with Niall So nodded and carefully got up before Liam sat down.

"I'm going to be with H if you need me." Anne said and Anne nodded. Thanks Anne, if you want me ring my mum so you can get some proper sleep." Liam said. Anne agreed as she desperately needed the sleep after being with Louis most the night who wriggles a lot in his sleep. Liam got out his phone and text his mum to come over. Karen replied pretty quickly saying she was on her way and asked if Liam needed anything at all.

Louis smiled at the fact of doing maths that morning. Louis was one of the first to finish his maths and then was asked to help out his friend. Louis smiled as he liked helping his friends out.

When maths was finished the class moved onto snack time however Louis soon discovered that he didn't have a snack. "What's the matter louis?" His teacher asked when he saw the sad look on louis' face. "No snack." Louis said "You don't have a snack?" The teacher asked. "No." Louis said sadly. "How about you have some fruit then?" The teacher asked. Louis sighed but nodded and got up.to choose some fruit. The boy enventually choose an apple although he wasn't impressed as he normally had a cereal bar and that was a lot more enjoyable for the boy.

Karen soon arrived at Liam and Harry's and used her spare key. She quietly went in and headed upstairs not finding anyone downstairs. She found that Liam had fallen asleep along with Niall. So she went into Harry and Liam's room to find Anne and Harry speaking. "Hey." Karen said softly and Anne looked up.

"Hey I told Li there wasn't any need for you to come but he was adamant." Anne said and Karen chuckled "Doesn't surprise me he's fallen asleep himself with Niall who doesn't look great at all." "No he's isn't he's really not well at all poor thing." Anne said. "wish I could comfort him" Harry said. "You have the baby to look after niall would hate to make you Ill" Karen said before telling Anne to go home and get some rest. "You sure?" Anne asked "Yeah it's fine." Karen promised.

"You happy for me to go H I'll be back later." Anne asked. "Mum it's fine Karen's right you need to go home I mean I'm sure dad would like some company as well." Harry said and Anne sighed but nodded. "mum don't come back later you need sleep to and I mean proper sleep" Harry said. "But you need help." Anne said. "Mum were be fine Karen's here that's more than enough help." Harry said.

Anne go home to Robin I know what it feels like he is your son but my son in law and I treat him like my own just as you do with Liam" Karen said. "Alright but I'll be back tomorrow morning and if you need anything ring me okay." Anne said kissing Harry's forehead who nodded "Yeah I will, I promise." Harry said.

Karen turned the t.v. on for Harry and asked if he wanted anything to eat.  "No thanks." Harry said. "Not even some toast?" karen asked. "No im not hungry at all." Harry said and Karen nodded not wanting to force him. "ok just let me know if you get hungry" Karen said.

Anne got in the car and drove home. She opened the door when she got home and went and hugged her husband. Robin straight away asked about Harry and niall.

"Harry's okay at the moment but Nialls not good at all." Anne said and robin smiled sadly wrapping Anne tightly in a hug. They hugged and watched a bit of tv and Anne fell asleep.

Back at Liam and Harry's Niall had woken up and quickly shaken Liam awake feeling really sick again which the boy didn't like as he hadn't felt sick when he'd fallen asleep. Liam woke up and saw niall and grabbed the bucket and held it for his poorly son. "Shhh just let it out" Liam soothed. Niall was crying desperately trying to prevent it from happening but eventually he caved and threw up into the bucket over and over again. Liam rubbed the poorly boys back as he continued to throw up and could feel that he was roasting.

"You done love?" Liam asked and the boy nodded. "Come on let's give you a bath as hopefully it will cool you down a bit." Liam said. Niall nodded and held his arms to be picked up. LIam picked the boy up and took him to the bathroom and ran the bath making it a bit cooler than normal. "Is it cold?" Niall asked looking up at Liam as he helped Niall out his pyjamas. "It's a bit colder than normal but nothing too bad." Liam promised and Niall nodded letting Liam place him in the water when the bath was filled.

Liam let niall soak for a few minutes before he washed the boy and soon got him out and wrapped niall in a towel. "Cold." Niall said as Liam guided him back to his bedroom. "I'm sorry sweetheart you were way to warm before." Liam said guiding Niall to sit on his bed before searching for some clean pyjamas for the boy which was getting difficult to find as the boy had been through a lot of pairs in the last 24 hours and while they'd been washed they weren't dry.

He ended up finding a comfy pair of jogging bottoms and a loose long sleeved top for the boy and then got him dressed before they cuddled. Liam thought the boy would fall asleep pretty much straight away but after 10 minutes of cuddling Niall was still awake.

"You not sleepy" Liam asked the boy. "Can't sleep tummy hurts" Niall mumbled "Do you want to try any medicine?" Liam asked but the boy shook his head. "There's not much I can do to help sweetheart." Liam said. "Tummy rub?" Niall asked hopefully and Liam smiled and nodded. "That I can do." Liam said. Liam rubbed it. "Ni I think you could be a bit constipated to" Liam said. Niall sighed but nodded. "Can I have medicine to help" niall asked. "You can But it might make you sick again," Liam Warned "But I want it to stop hurting," Niall said. Liam thought they could try niall wouldn't be asking if it wasn't bad.

"Alright I'll go and grab it." Liam said kissing his forehead and the boy nodded letting Liam get up Liam quickly got up to get the medicine and then gave it to Niall and rubbed his tummy.

"Give that 20 minutes and it should take effect okay." Liam said and Niall nodded rubbing his eyes. Liam told niall to shut his eye's and try and sleep. Liam put the towel underneath niall. Niall curled into liam and closed his eyes while Liam played with his hair. Niall was soon fast asleep and Liam smiled at the sleeping boy. Liam decided to carefully get up while Niall slept and attempt to sort some washing out which was desperately needed.

Louis was finally on lunchtime much to the boys relief as he'd just finished his writing lesson and the boy was bored and wanted to run around. He had his lunch and then went to find his friends and they played in the sand pit. By the end of lunch Louis was covered in sand it was even somehow in his hair. The boy didn't care as he had so much fun and got back to find out they were doing something arty and he was very happy. Louis loved art and was even more happy to find out they were doing it outside. The teacher explained to the children what they were doing. Louis was jumpy as they lined up to go outside.

The teacher soon let the class outside and all the kids were more than happy to be out of the classroom. They were in pairs for this project the had to collect things such as leaves, stones, flowers in around 15 minutes before they were given a bit of paper to stick their work on. Louis was having a great time as he loved being outside and he was working with one of his best friends who was helping him stick the things onto the paper. Soon they were called over and showed everyone there project. Louis happily talked about his not really letting his friend say anything but that's how Louis was he loved to talk.

Louis let Tommy speak" the teacher said softly seeing Tommy trying to say something. Louis went to say something but nodded and let his friend speak.

Liam managed to get all the washing on the washing line drying before he headed back to Nialls room. The boy was luckily still asleep so he quickly decided to poke his head round to his room and saw his mum there and said hi. "Hey love how's ni?" Karen asked and Liam shrugged. "Getting through a lot of washing let's put it that way." Liam said and Karen nodded "Poor kid I'm guessing he's asleep currently." "Yeah out to the world and hopefully he'll stay that way for a while as sleep is what he needs most at the moment." Liam said and Karen nodded in agreement. 'how's Haz doing" Liam asked.

"Doing ok apart from refusing to eat" Karen said. "Can you please try to get him to eat I don't want to have to worry more about him as well, he needs to keep eating." Liam stressed.

"Li calm down love, haz will be fine I've got him don't work yourself up. When was the last time you slept?" "Whenever ni is." Liam said. "Well ni is currently asleep so I advise that you go back to your little boy and sleep with him." Karen said "But Mum." Liam complained. "No don't but mum me. Your stressed and tired go to bed." Karen said. Liam sighed but realised his mum was right and he went back to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 107 22
this is where I write sickfics about the one direction boys, I try to include all of the boys including Zayn!
700K 7.5K 100
just some One direction sickfics!!! If you want me to write one comment a request!! Thanks
205K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
4.8K 123 38
This is a follow on from sickness within Harry and Louis are now married and have one son 14 years old. Harry still suffers with cylic vomiting syndr...