Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute

8.9K 362 41
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

I cried.

I cried harder than I ever did.

I cried harder than when my pet goldfish - Nugget died.

I cried harder than when my ant farm spilled on the ground and I tripped on top of it.

After that, I refused to get another pet.

I cried harder than when I was on my honeymoon with Liam where he stays next door for two weeks.

I cried harder than when Liam and I divorced.

Crouching in the corner of the jail cell beside the bars, I wrapped my arms around it; avoiding the looks from the half-naked lady across from me. The police officers stroll by without giving me a second look. I'm assuming they deal with my kind many times.

My hair was in disarray, as if it entered a frenzied attack, from who I thought was a rapist/killer beating earlier. There was only a single heel attached to my foot. My mascara was running horribly wrong; eyelashes sticking to one another each time I blinked.

I would say I'm not too different from the prostitute across the room. I'm not calling her a prostitute because of the way she's dressed, but she is one. She offered nearly every officer, male and female, who passes by a good time.

"Ah," the prostitute sigh, "I remember my first night behind bars."

My eyes widen at her statement and I look upward from my dirty hands. "I'm not a prostitute!"

She nudges a colored brow, "If you're not a prostitute. Why are you dress like that?"

"I was out on a date!" Speaking of date, I wonder what Cason is doing.

When they threw me in the back of the car, they took everything from me; including his phone. Not like I can call him anyways, my phone is turned off. Gosh, I wish he won't ask me to pay for his medical bills afterward. The night is tough enough already.

"Is that what kids call it nowadays?"

I crunched my hands into fists. "I was out on a legal date with a nice guy! He didn't pay me to do anything!"

Her eyes scanned my body once more, and I bit my lower lip to hold back the tears. I have to pee really bad but I don't want to use that extremely dirty looking toilet in the corner. I could always squat, but everyone will see me doing my business. "If he is such a nice guy. Why are you in here sweetheart?"

I exhaled, "I beat up my ex-husband who I thought was a rapist, thief, and/or killer."

She crossed a leg, placing her elbows on her thighs, "Sounds like you got a rough night," she said, nodding her head. "I once gave a 200-pound man a blow job and he refused to pay."

"Oh," I responded, "I'm sorry."

She laughed, "Don't be sorry for me honey. My pimp took care of him."

There was a brief silence between us as the police officers work around the room. Phone calls from victims and/or pranking children buzz in the air as conversations of cases and small talks overlapped, "What's your name?" I asked her.

She smiles, and I noticed how she's a bit skinnier than normal girls; probably in her late twenties or early thirties, "Cate."

I returned her smile, "That's beautiful."

She rushes her fingers through her hair and I noticed how there is a deep scar on her jawline which was quickly covered by the hair once more. "Really? Because I hate it."

Slowly, I got up; having enough time spent crouching on the ground. Plus, my legs were getting numb. I sat beside her. "Why?"

"Because it means innocent." She exhaled, "And look at me, honey."

I frowned at her statement. "You shouldn't feel-"

"Don't tell me not to feel ashamed of myself. I suck old men dicks for drug money." She glances over at me, "What's your name?"

"Vivian."

She chuckled, flicking her long nails one above the other. "From the Latin named Vivianus which was derived from Latin vivus alive."

I tilt my head, "You sure know a lot about names."

She shrugged, "I was once in college."

"What did you study?"

"Linguistics."

"That's cool," I responded.

She chuckled, "It was." Her lip puckered, "I had a dream when I was your age you know; to study in France, Italy, Japan. To see the wonders the world had to offer." She hummed pleasantly at the memories.

"Why didn't you do it?" It felt like a stupid question to ask her. A truly idiotic one.

Her lip curls slightly as her head drop. "Vincit qui se vincit," she sang lowly and chuckled.

The door opened and I look upward to see a policeman. "Harmony. It's time to go."

Harmony? I thought her name was Cate?

I watch as Cate stood up, and press up against her large boobs. "Well, see you honey." She planted a fake smile on her red lip and waltz out of the cellar. She stops in front of the policeman. "Hey there Officer Chase." She tapped his nose.

Chase sigh, tilting his head to the side, "Please, don't make my night harder than it already is."

She hummed lowly and grinned, "I can make it as hard as you want baby," she chirped.

He grabbed her finger, "You need to get your act together. I don't want to arrest you again."

She smiled, tilting her head to the side, "I like it when you arrest me though Officer Chase." She steps closer to him, allowing a low moan to enter the room. I didn't know what to do so I uncomfortably shifted on my seat. "It's the only way I can get off at night."

He rolled his eyes and spun her around causing her to giggled, "Oh! Officer Chase!" She squealed as he pushed her out of the world. "I like it when you handle me like that! Are you free this Saturday? I can bring my own handcuffs."

I never once would expect to end up in jail for beating up my ex-husband and meeting a woman named Cate who studied Linguistics in college. This night is quite unexpecting.

After the interesting scene, I sat there, staring at everyone around me. Releasing a deep breath, I noticed how a small child was staring at me...to the extreme. He wasn't blinking and there was a lollipop in his mouth. I lift a hand and wave at him. He didn't do anything in return.

He merely stood in front of me.

Suddenly, a policewoman crash into him causing paperwork to spill all over the place. A paper slipped towards me and I grabbed it.

"Cai!" A woman shouted, and rush towards him. "I'm so sorry," she told the policewoman who began gathering up all the papers.

"It's okay Mrs.Kawachi," she smiled.

The boy continued staring at me until Mrs.Kawachi dragged him away.

"Poor Mrs.Kawachi," a male officer grumbled to his co-worker, "Her husband is constantly in jail for fights at bars and I heard her son is autistic."

I look forward to see the little boy still staring at me.

"Viv! Viv!" I heard a familiar voice and my head whip forward towards the entrance to see Amoli rushing inside with Marisa.

Immediately, I stood up, no longer feeling numbness. I rattle against the bars. "Help me! Help!" I cried. I called Amoli earlier to bail me out. I attempted to tell her what happened over the phone but all that came out was pathetic incoherent noises.

"What happened? Did Cason put you in there? How horrible was the date?"

I continued crying unable to respond as I glance downward. "Oh my God! My baby!" I reached for Marisa. I know she isn't my baby, but I'm going through a rough moment right now and I need some love.

Amoli pinched me, "We are at a police station," she whispered.

I look around, then back at Marisa, remembering how she isn't my real child. "O-Oh," I said. The policeman stood behind Amoli narrowed his eyes, "It was an expression," I giggled.

"I'm here to bail her out," Amoli said.

The policeman gave Amoli directions on how to bail me out. "The victim haven't woken up," he said.

She tilts her head toward me. "You beat up Cason? How horrible was the date?" She stepped towards me, "Did he forced himself on you? Because if he did-" she pulled up her sleeves, "I got a thing or two to say to our so-called victim."

I shook my head, curling my fingers against the bars. "It wasn't Cason." She steps closer, silently waiting for my response, "I accidentally beat up Liam." My face grimace at the words exiting my mouth.

Amoli's mouth gap open before she turns herself towards the policeman. "Tell me where the place is again? I need to bail her out. She needs to tell me what happened."

After Amoli bailed me out, I held onto her as if my life clings on it, which it did. I drop on my knees and got ready to hug Marisa until Amoli stopped me. "Why don't you change first? You smell like puke." She smiles grimly, handing me a bag of clothes that settled underneath the stroller.

I grabbed it and with a large pout, I walk towards the bathroom. Amoli really put everything in there: fresh clothes, baby wipes, flip-flop, mint, and even some first aid kit. After I cleaned myself in the bathroom, I stepped out and walked towards her with the bag.

She looks up from the counter and smiled; rolling the stroller towards me. "Can I hold Marisa now?" I asked, and she nodded. I hand her the bag and grabbed Marisa. At that moment, I understand why people have children. It's comforting. Loving. Makes you feel like you can get through anything even if they are salivating on your cheek.

"Oh, baby. Don't worry. I'm still alive. I'm still here. I won't leave you alone and go out on any more dates," I cooed and she giggled in my arms. I feel like I'm getting way more attached to Marisa than I should be.

"I don't mean to break the moment," Amoli said. "But, someone is here to talk to you." Her eyes drift towards the neatly dressed woman sitting on the bench.

She stood up and walk towards me with a suitcase. "Hello Miss Blanc." She held out a hand. Giving Marisa to Amoli, I took her hand.

"Hello?" I noticed how there were two people behind her.

She smiled, "My name is Jessalyn Pasternak and I am Mr.Everhart representative in regards to this situation," she chose her words cautiously.

"How is Liam? Is he okay?" The discomforting in my stomach on skyrocketed knowing he is in the hospital because of me. I'm not too fond of Liam right now, but I would never purposely beat him up.

"In regards to Mr.Everhart condition. I was informed earlier that he woke up." I sigh a breath of relief. "However-" I do not like that. Please, stop talking "we cannot overlook the fact that you did physically attack him."

"What? I didn't attack him! It was self-defense! I-I was protecting myself because there was another man following me."

Jessalyn places her suitcase on the counter and pulled out a phone. She scrolls her fingers through the screen before giving it to me. "Is this the man who was following you?"

I held the phone in my hand and zoomed in at the photo. It was the man I saw earlier with the knife. "Yes. How did you guys-" I trailed off, as Amoli peeked over my shoulder.

She grasp the phone from my hand and slip it back inside her pocket. "Mr.Everhart and his bodyguards witnessed him following you earlier tonight. They apprehended him and informed the authorities in regards to the situation."

I lowered my eyes, "Then, Liam followed me to make sure I'm okay," I mumbled underneath my breath.

Amoli gasped, "And you beat him for that?"

I look at her, "I didn't know it was him." I felt like I was on the verge of crying again.

Jessalyn opens her suitcase and hands me a piece of paper. Narrowing my brows, I quickly read the paper. To my left, there was a random woman screaming at a policeman that her son is innocent. To my right is a stressful looking man speaking on the phone to someone. In front of me was Liam's legal representative, along with her small crew. Behind me was Amoli still hovering over my shoulders. As if Marisa caught my emotions, she began crying.

My face paled as I continued reading each sentence, no each word struck into me. "Good heavens, please tell me what I read isn't true," I mumbled turning towards Amoli.

"I-I think your ex-husband is suing you for assault and battery."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.8K 18
As I feel her touch I can't help but smile and relax. I felt calmer now as I move slightly and turn around to face her. She looks up at me and I lac...
10.2K 1.8K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...
5.4K 384 53
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...