Billionaire's Ex-Wife ✓

By QuinnCatcher

Vivian Blanc had always love Liam Everhart ever since she laid eyes on him. With a stroke of luck, Vivian re... More

Billionaire Series Information
Introducing Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Billionaire's Ex-Wife
0. Billionaire's Ex-Wife
Prologue
I. Carpe Diem
II. Deviously Handsome
III. Watch My Baby
IV. I'm Vivian
V. Breaking the Chain
VI. Silently Take it
VII. Shape to Perfection
VIII. First Day of Work
IX. Shaddy Promotion
X. She Don't Buy Bullshit
XII. Like Marriage All Over Again
XIII. Frappuccino Boy
XIV. Something Serious
XV. The Assistant's Assistant
XVI. Humiliation, Threats, and Negligence
XVII. Fifty Cats
XVIII. Russian Spy
XIX. Stalkerish
XX. Not A Person Wall
XXI. I'm Not A Prostitute
XXII. The Golden Gates
XXIII. Another Contract
XXIV. Face Before Taze
XXV. My First Love
Mun Mi and Charlie [Extra1]
Everhart Meets Young [Extra2]
XXVI. Color Red
XXVII. Everyday Emotions
XXVIII. Adoption
XXIX. Blind Date
XXX. Marriage Contract
XXXI. Jackson's Party of the Year
XXXII. All Red
XXXIII. Good Boy
XXXIV. Disgusting
XXXV. Expressing Your Emotions
XXXVI. Lessen the Pain
XXXVII. New Girl
XXXVIII. Gold Platter
XXXIX. Escalation
XL. Horrible Excuse
XLI. Talk to Liam
XLII. Liam's Lover
XLIII. Ice Cream
XLIV. Many Misunderstanding
XLV. Hands of the Laws
XLVI. Fashion Crime
XLVII. Gaspable Situation
XLVIII. Jealous Husband
XLIX. Love Sick
L. Relationship
LI. Background Check
LII. Talking Drinks
LIII. Girl's Night Out
LIV. Alpha Male Syndrome
LV. Time for a Talk
LVI. How Do You Feel
LVII. Cobbler Night
LVIII. Dealing with Depression
LIX. Caramel Factory
LX. Flat Wheel
LXI. Dinner
LXII. Hell of a Hard Night
LXIII. Going Home
LXIV. Words aren't Tangible
LXV. Revol
LXVI. Princesa
LXVII. Official Date
LXVIII. Stages of Rejection
LXIX. The Detective
LXX. Old Visiters
LXXI. Ding. Ding. Fucking. Ding.
LXXII. Non-Existence
LXXIII. Golden Spoon
LXXIV. Child Negligence
LXXV. Expresso
Epilogue: Pair Bond
author's note

XI. Lack of per se Proper Husband

12.6K 488 117
By QuinnCatcher

Vivian's POV:

"What?" I was the first one to say it.

"What do you mean what? Why are you saying what? One of us-" Gianni point at Becca and Agatha before lifting a finger towards himself. "One of us should be the one who says what," he paused, "What? You guys are married?"

"No!"

"So, you're not married?" Becca asked.

"Yes."

"Yes to no or yes you're married?" Agatha question seemingly attempts to follow the conversation.

"Yes to no," I said.

"Then, why did Liam say you are married?"

I shrug, "I don't know." I giggled, feeling the sweats dripping down my neck.

Gianni turns towards Liam. "Why did you say, you and Victoria-" Vivian "is married."

Liam cock a brow at me, "Who is Victoria?"

Gianni point at me, "She's Victoria."

"Stupid," Becca crossed her arms. "Her name is Valentina."

"Nah, her name is Vanessa." Jack wave a hand in the air, deciding to play a role in this ridiculous situation.

"I thought her name is Vivian." Agatha, the girl I met less then 15 minutes got my name correct.

"Yes," Liam suddenly said, "I am married to Victoria-Valentina-Vanessa-Vivian Blanc."

I pinch the bridge, feeling the temperature rising inside my body. It churned within me, and I know it's about to burst any second. Suddenly, everyone ramed me with questions about whether Liam is telling the truth or not.

Becca granted a grand speech of company policy of personal interaction with investors. Gianni pestered me of who leaving whom which he self concluded with Liam leaving me because of my poor fashion taste. Agatha stood in her spot, seemingly self debate in what happened. Then, there are three amazing trios standing in the background whispering and laughing with one another. Last but not least, the wonderful man standing there, not a bit ashamed of starting the whole festival.

"I am not his wife!" I snapped. "I am his ex-wife!"

They all stop talking.

I look at Becca, "Can we not speak about work after hours? If you want to speak to me about my linkage with our company investors, please speak to me during work hours. You may punishment tomorrow sometime from 8 am to 5 pm."

Becca places a hand on her chest, mouth slightly part before she steps back. "Then, I will speak to you at 8 in the morning...sharp."

"Thank you," I replied before looking at Agatha. "Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I question.

She gasps, "The kids!" Agatha yelled and rushed towards the elevator.

I look at Gianni, "He-" I point at Liam who stood there with a single hand covering his mouth, "didn't leave me." I point at myself, "I left him. Okay? He didn't leave me because of my poor fashion taste! I left him because he is a heartless beast! I divorced him! Me!"

He stood there, staring at me.

"Got it!"

Quickly, Gianni nodded.

"Thank you!" I blew the curly strand of hair out of my face.

Gianni raises his palm, "I got one more question."

"Yes?"

"How did you guys make a white baby?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's because its not his baby," I said, before storming out of the building, leaving everyone to their own thoughts.

Inhaling some fresh air - or as fresh as the city can get - I roll the stroller towards the bus stop only to find out that I missed the bus. "Shit!" I screamed. The pressure of build up rage burst even farther and without a second thought, I kick the bus sign only to receive divine pain in return.

Attempting to wobble towards a footstep, my heel decides to crack at that particular moment. I drop to the cement ground, with Marisa staring at me. I burst out in tears, ignoring the passing pedestrian. "Do you believe mommy is pathetic too?" I cried, shoving my face into her belly. "I am so fired!"

I finally got hired only to get fire on the first day. I blame this whole thing on Liam! When I finally gathered my life together and grew a bit of confidence, he decides to return. Above everything else, he dared to call me his wife.

Two horn beeping caught my attention, and I look up to see Mauricio inside a sweet ride. "Need a ride?"

"No."

He pulls down the sun visor to check himself out. "Are you sure?" he wasn't even looking at me instead running his fingers through his hair and winking at himself.

"Yes."

Another horn made its appearance, and I turn my head to see another expensive car. The driver stepped out, "A real man would drive his own car!" Mauricio screamed while Liam steps out, buttoning up his jacket to hide the coffee stain from public views.

He stood there, "Need a ride?"

I look away, "No."

He stares momentarily before stepping over me to enter the coffee shop. I turn my head to see Mauricio's car long gone. I close my eyes, inhaling and exhaling some deep breathes before hearing the bell ding once more.

"Yes."

Liam lift the coffee upon his lip, "What?"

"Yes, you can give me a ride home." Pride? What's that?

A short chuckle escapes Liam's lip before he tilts his head towards the car. "You can go home," he told the driver who nods, before handing Liam the keys. The driver looks around the place before walking down the street. Instead of helping me stand up, Liam leisurely rests his back against the car door and stare at me.

"Can you help me?" I said once more remembering Liam's personality.

He lifts a brow, "Who?"

I stood up, barely hanging onto Marisa's stroller. "Liam can you help me?"

He continued sipping his coffee.

I ground my molars, "Please."

Liam hand the coffee to the driver before walking towards me. Without a single word, he lifts me in his arms, and I automatically release a weird high pitched sound. "What are you doing?"

"Carrying you."

"Why? Drop me!"

He drops me onto the cement. "Ow! You fucking asshole! I meant put me down!"

"I did put you down."

I inhale a sharp breath before standing up. This is it; once he gives me a ride home, I am done with this emotionless man. I wobble towards the car and Liam open the door. Unbuckling Marisa, I held her before staring at the stroller. How did Lisa take the stroller apart again?

I shove Marisa towards Liam. "Hold her," I said. I roll up my sleeves. Once Liam grabs her from my arm, I prepare myself for battle until I witness how Liam held Marisa. He held her underneath the armpits, far away from himself. "What are you doing?"

"The baby is about to fart."

"No, she is-" Marisa farted, and immediately, I smell a harsh odor. I pinched my nose. "Oh my goodness. What is that scent?"

"Your precious baby," his voice hints complete sarcasm.

I roll my eyes, "How did you even know that?"

He shrugs, once again not responding, and I want to smack him in the face. I never understand why I find him so charming, so hypnotizing, in the past.

Ignoring his comment, I began pulling or pressing every single thing that looks like a button on the stroller. The longer I took, the more anxious I got, particularly with Liam intense stare.

"A little help please?" I attempt to ask as nicely as possible.

He twists his head left then right, analyzing the item in my hands. "Push that." He pointed at the side of the stroller.

I twist it around and press the button. "How did you know?"

"Well...the button says press here."

I stood up and popped the baby seat out of the stroller. Using all my strength, I push the seat towards the back of the car while Liam continues to stare. I keep my struggles and puff out a breath of air when I settle the seat down. Not too shabby for my first time. "You put it in wrong."

I twist my head towards him.

"It's supposed to face backward."

I plant my hands on my waist. "Says who?"

"Both the AAP and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration recommend children face backward until they outgrow their seat. That means most children should remain in a rear-facing car seat until they're at least four years old."

How did he even know that? "And why didn't you say this earlier?"

"Considering this child is yours, I assumed you already knew all of this." He tilts his head to the side. "However, from what I witnessed, it seems like this is your first time doing all of this."

I suck in my cheeks, "I forgot," I grumbled, folding my arms. "It's been a long day, and other matters still occupy my mind." Such as where I should move next after I get fired or which street I should beg for money.

"Matters that are more important than your daughter?"

I shot him another nasty glare, before adjusting the seat once more while Liam leans against the car. "No one is more important than my daughter."

"What about your husband?"

I chuckle humorously before, setting the seat down. "What husband?" I question. I flip my curls back and held out my hands. Liam gave me Marisa, and I place her back on her seat.

At that moment, I never felt anymore proud of myself. My first time taking a stroller apart, putting a baby seat inside a car, and putting a baby inside of it.

When I pop out, Liam was still leaning against the car. "What?" I asked.

"Your husband is not important?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Didn't you hear? I'm a fucking lesbo now."

Liam crossed his arms, lifting one leg over the other. "Were you always this aggressive?"

"No, but you're still an asshole."

"Would an asshole offer to take a mother and child home without any profit in return?"

I suck in my cheeks and cross my arms underneath my chest. "No."

His eyes drop down momentarily before it maneuvers straight up. Liam's nose twitches, and he took a sniff before pinching it as if he had to hold back a horrendous sneeze. "I know our relationship wasn't the best."

"So, you're aware of how terrible you are?"

"A relationship involves more than one person."

I claw my nails into my flesh. "How can something be ruin when it was never there?"

"So, you're saying marriage is nothing?"

"I didn't say that!"

He ground his molars, "You say there was nothing between us so clearly marriage is nothing. Can't you admit your wronging for once?"

My body was shaking, boiling with a higher force of anger as I glare viciously at him. "God! You're so annoying! Your only good quality is your face!" Which I desperately want to punch.

"That's not true," he said, "I'm also wealthy."

"And those are your only good qualities."

He took another sip, "I also have a good body."

I stood up, leaning against the stroller. "No. You don't," I lied. He lifts a brow. "Okay, you do, but that's all!" I said, suddenly having a flashback of all the times Liam swam in the backyard pool or coming out of a steamy shower.

"I'm also smart."

I chuckle humourlessly, "No, you're not."

"Yes, I am, or else I wouldn't notice that girl isn't yours."

I shot him a glare, praying that the sweats don't soak through my clothes. "Marisa is my baby."

"Sure she is."

"I adopted her. My lack of a per se proper husband made me a bit insane, and I adopted a child. Okay?"

"Really? Because that's not what your company report says."

I gasp, pressing a palm on my chest, "You investigated on me?"

"Don't feel too special. I investigate everyone."

"Nice to know you still got trust issues," I mumble underneath my breath.

"Nice to know you're still the same as always too," he replied, before pushing himself out and walking towards the driver side of the car.

I held a hand on the handle and pushed myself inside. Liam starts the car, then roll it onto the streets. The silence was ear-splitting, mainly since the music wasn't on. I cross my arms beneath my chest while gazing out the window.

"What's your address?" He asks.

"Why are you pretending you don't know?" I replied.

He chuckles slightly, "How long are you going to keep up this facade of being a mother?"

"I found the baby okay?"

His palms tighten against the wheel "I'm assuming quite a while." I stay quiet, tapping my heels against the carpet. My leg was rigorously motioning unable to settle comfortably inside the familiar car "You look good," he said, and my chest tighten.

The longer I stay inside, the more anxious I felt as my eyes decide to water on its own account. Turning my head towards the window, I cover up my face as the tears unwillingly slip down. Immediately, I wipe off the falling water cursing myself for not being strong. Less than ten minutes in a car with Liam and I'm already crying similar to the late nights during our marriage.

Liam exhale as he stops at one of the numerous amounts of red lights in the city. The thumping inside my chest only increases as I stare at the pedestrians strolling past us. If I knew it was going to be this hard to breathe, I would've waited at the bus stop.

"Why did you leave?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.1K 42
Lucian Night has been burned badly by the one he loved. The Betrayal hurt him deeply. But his broken heart still loves one and only Violet. He had be...
10.2K 1.8K 24
WHY!!! Why did you choose her? Answer me!!! JUST WHY!!!!! (SOBS AND CRIES). 'SHE' asked me tears streaming down her face as she clenched to me as her...
808K 33.4K 55
The dark gloomy day she died, regretting all she never managed to do, she thought would be her last. She never expected to reincarnate into another p...
5K 376 53
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...