Clouds {OHSHC}

By crispyink

Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Ar... More

000
Playlist
001: Sobriquet
002: Symbolism
003: Furtive
004: Conclave
005: Mellifluous
006: Affable
007: Deceit
008: Cadre
009: Discern
010: Camaraderie 1/3
011: Enthrall 2/3
012: Stratagem 3/3
013: Croon
014: Acquit 1/4
015: Thalassophobia 2/4
016: Sodden 3/4
017: Belie 4/4
018: Enshroud
019: Contrive 1/4
020: Hearsay 2/4
021: Cozen 3/4
022: Ardent 4/4
023: Moratorium
024: Reverence
025: Adumbrate
026: Recondite
027: Avow
028: Redamency
029: Aeipathy
030: Covenant
031: Clique
032: Osculate
033: Lovesick
034: Concede
035: Bawdy
037: Canoodle
038: Trepidation
039: Exalted
040: Cessation
smut.

036: Eminent

3.3K 144 11
By crispyink

Eminent:

Adjective.
(Of a person) Famous and respected within a particular sphere or profession.

☁☂☁

I stood in the middle of the stage with the guitar in my hands. My eyes glanced at the very first row. All of the hosts, Amaya, Sozen, and Reizo stood there smiling and staring back at me. "Thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoyed the show," my voice was projected throughout the whole room. I had just finished the last song for the night. I pushed the bangs of my hair back and added, "Goodnight!" The curtain dropped and I let out a long sigh. A few of the crew members came onto the stage and began packing away the equipment. The musicians that played the drums and guitar both approached me. 

"Hey, Kuma," one said. "That was amazing. Thank you so much for letting us play with you." I patted his shoulder and shook my head. Another staff member gently pulled the microphone away from me and walked away without saying anything.

"Don't mention it. You guys were great," I answered. "Please, excuse me." I walked away from the two and went to my changing room. Soseki began walking beside me. 

"You did great, Kid. How are you feeling?" He continued following me to my room. 

"Exhausted," I muttered before pushing open the door. He followed me in and shut and locked the door behind him. I pulled the thin mask down to around my neck and began wiping the light makeup off my face with a makeup wipe. A reserved knock came from the door. Soseki opened the door just enough for him to see who it was. 

"Yeah? What is it?" My manager asked whoever was on the other side. I threw the wipe into the trash and began eating a bag of chips I had left here. I couldn't hear whoever was on the other side, but I could hear soft mumbles. I dropped the bag of chips back onto the table, lifted my mask again, and went to the door. A middle-aged woman with an earpiece in stood there. Behind her, the hosts stood with excited expressions. 

"Let them in," I spoke up and pushed the door open even wider. The woman nodded and stepped out of the way. Soseki continued speaking to her about the show while the guys came inside. The two adults left the room, and I closed and locked the door. 

"That was amazing, Kemie-chan! You looked so cool! Right, Takashi?" Honey asked his cousin and beamed. Mori-senpai nodded in response. I weakly smiled and thanked them softly.  I stepped closer to the couch and allowed my body to fall onto the cushioned surface. 

"Are you okay, Nii-san?" Haruhi asked and set her hand on my shoulder. I hummed in approval and shut my eyes. 

"Did you guys have fun?" I mumbled. I opened my eyes for a brief second before sitting up and motioning for Kaoru to sit beside me. 

"Yeah, it was great," Hikaru and Kaoru answered in unison. 

"The whole time, Kaoru kept basically drooling and watching you intensely," Hikaru added and smirked softly. 

"Shut up," Kaoru groaned as he sat beside me. I intertwined my fingers with his and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Why don't we go somewhere else?" I suggested. The guys all looked at each other. 

"Where do you want to go, Kem?" Kaoru asked and squeezed my hand affectionately. I thought for a second and hummed softly. 

"Anywhere with you," I spoke in a whisper. I lifted my gaze to see him slightly smiling and faintly blushing. 

"Aw, they're so cute," Tamaki whispered and gasped softly. I rolled my eyes and smiled wider. There was another knock on the door. I lifted my self off the couch and pulled my mask over my face just in case. As soon as I opened the door, I was pulled into a tight hug. 

"You were so cute up them, Kemie! I'm so proud of you!" Sozen praised me as he hugged me tightly. I rolled my eyes and pulled both him and Reizo inside. 

"What took you guys so long to get here?" Haruhi asked and furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Fans," Reizo answered shortly and shrugged. "If you guys are leaving, you have to leave separately. There's a bunch of people waiting outside for you, Kem." I groaned and scratched the back of my neck. 

"Why don't we go back and exit where the fans are and, you know, blend in," Hikaru suggested. "You three leave together, and we can meet at our house," he said and motioned to Kaoru. 

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind us coming over?" Sozen asked and glanced between the two twins. 

"N-No, of course not!" the brothers answered in unison. I chuckled softly and shook my head. I guess the twins are still acting as if Sozen and Reizo are better than them. 

The hosts began heading towards the door. I grabbed Kaoru's hand before he could join them. "Do you want to come with me?" I asked and intertwined his fingers with mine. I was hoping he'd say yes. I wanted him to stay with me, but I didn't have enough courage to ask him. 

"Are you sure?" Kaoru asked. I slightly raised my eyebrows subconsciously and nodded. Kaoru squeezed my hand and whispered, "You're being clingy, Kemie. If you want me to stay with you, all you have to do is tell me." When he spoke, he spoke in a quiet tone, so only I could hear him. 

"Stay with me?" I whispered back. Kaoru nodded and pulled me into a hug. I guess I'm just super nervous about the next two nights; the third one especially. Being around him gave me some comfort and reassurance that it was going to be okay. 

"Kaoru? Are you coming with us?" Hikaru asked and looked between us. Kaoru glanced at him, then at me, then back to him. 

"Uh, no. I think I'm going to stay with Kemuri," Kaoru answered. "Is that okay with you?" 

"Yeah, sure," Hikaru answered and nodded quickly. "Of course, it is, Kaoru. Just be careful, okay?" Kaoru nodded back, and Hikaru turned and left with the other hosts. 

"I'm pulling you guys apart, aren't I?" I whispered and rubbed my forehead with my free hand. Kaoru grabbed my other hand with his. 

"Don't worry about that, Kem. We both agreed that we needed to be less dependent. It's not your fault," the younger twin said. I stared at him for a few seconds before leaning in to kiss his forehead. 

"I need to give you some clothes and a wig," I muttered before pulling away. 

A few minutes later, Kaoru was covered up in an outfit similar to mine. I grabbed his hand, and we both followed Sozen and Reizo out of the room. As soon as we stepped out of the building, there were fans shouting and calling my name. The security guards that worked here pushed them back and cleared a pathway for us. Kaoru went from holding my hand to hugging my whole arm. "What's his name?" the fans questioned. 

"Sorry, that's a secret," I answered then wrapped my arm fully around Kaoru's shoulders. As soon as we got to the car, I opened the door and motioned for Kaoru to get in first. I slid in beside him and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. I can tell you hate that," I whispered. 

"It's okay, Kem. I know you wanted me to stay with you, so I don't mind," he answered and grinned softly. Sozen got in and looked at us with a grin. 

"Hey, so we're not all going to fit, so Kaoru needs to sit on your lap," he said and motioned to my boyfriend. 

"Why can't Reizo just sit in the front with the driver?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. 

"Because the driver doesn't want him up there. Last time, he kept touching stuff and annoyed him," Sozen answered. "I can't sit up there because... I'll get lonely...?" I rolled my eyes and turned towards the boy beside me. 

"Fine," I mumbled and pulled Kaoru onto my lap and scooted all the way into the car. 

"Wait, why are we sitting like this?" Kaoru mumbled but leaned into me anyway. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"Because Sozen and Reizo like making up excuses to push us closer together in any way," I whispered. "It's not like I mind it, though," I added and smirked as Kaoru's cheeks began to heat up. 

"I don't either," Kaoru whispered back softly. I lifted my head and leaned over to press a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"AW!" Sozen and Reizo squealed. "OTP! OTP! OTP!" They began cheering in unison. I rolled my eyes again and leaned back into the seat.

Wc 1490

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 7 24
Night is the newest member of the host club. He got into Ouran on a Music and Acting Scholarship. He has no idea what Ouran has in store for him when...
7.5K 278 19
For their whole lives, the world was only split up into two types of people: them and everyone else. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin have only relied on e...
267K 8.1K 37
"You have to kiss me", Hikaru said. I sighed and reconsidered my options. Nope, there is no way getting out of this. I sat up straight again slightly...
287K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...