Clouds {OHSHC}

By crispyink

Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Ar... More

000
Playlist
001: Sobriquet
002: Symbolism
003: Furtive
004: Conclave
005: Mellifluous
006: Affable
007: Deceit
008: Cadre
009: Discern
010: Camaraderie 1/3
011: Enthrall 2/3
012: Stratagem 3/3
013: Croon
014: Acquit 1/4
015: Thalassophobia 2/4
016: Sodden 3/4
017: Belie 4/4
018: Enshroud
019: Contrive 1/4
020: Hearsay 2/4
021: Cozen 3/4
022: Ardent 4/4
023: Moratorium
024: Reverence
025: Adumbrate
026: Recondite
028: Redamency
029: Aeipathy
030: Covenant
031: Clique
032: Osculate
033: Lovesick
034: Concede
035: Bawdy
036: Eminent
037: Canoodle
038: Trepidation
039: Exalted
040: Cessation
smut.

027: Avow

4.7K 195 30
By crispyink

Avow:

Verb.
Assert or confess openly; admit.

☁☂☁

I sat at my desk anxiously waiting for the bell to ring. I needed lunch to start, so I could go and talk to Kaoru. I stared at the printed words on my page and pretended to read the assigned pages. I've already read this before, so I wasn't super interested anyway. I bounced my leg up and down. When the bell finally rang, I instantly stood up and went for the door. "Kem?" Tamaki asked with a confused look. 

"Sorry, I have something extremely important to do. I'll talk to you guys later," I explained quickly. I got to the 1-A classroom right as the twins were leaving. Both of the Hitachiin brothers grinned at me. 

"Hey, Muri-kun," they greeted in unison. I rolled my eyes. My right hand scratched the back of my neck, and my left went into my pocket. 

"I hate that nickname," I mumbled. I dropped my right hand to my side before adding, "I'm sorry, Hikaru, but I need to talk to Kaoru alone." 

"Which one of us is Kaoru?" The brothers glanced at each other before speaking. I threw my head back and rolled my eyes then motioned to the twin on the right side. 

"Can we just talk, please? I need to tell you something pretty important," I replied. Hikaru and Kaoru glanced at each other then nodded simultaneously. Hikaru walked back into the classroom, and I motioned for Kaoru to follow me. 

"What do you want to talk about?" I was silent for a few seconds. I could feel him watching me, but I didn't meet his gaze. 

"I know you have feelings for me, and you know I have feelings for you too," I whispered softly. Kaoru quickly averted his eyes. I only glanced at him for a second to see him nod. "There are a few reasons why I didn't want to start anything with you yet. Trust and communication are important in any healthy and stable relationships. There's something no one really knows about me." 

"Uh, what is it?" Kaoru asked with uncertainty in his voice. I grabbed his forearm gently and pulled him into my classroom. I sat down at my desk and he sat in the one beside mine. We both turned our chairs to face each other. "Kem, why aren't you answering me?" 

"I was told to have you sign this before telling you," I mumbled before handing him one of the copies of the too-familiar contract. Kaoru furrowed his eyebrows and glanced between me and the sheets of paper. "I know this sounds a little weird, but can you just trust me? It's just precautions to make sure you don't tell anyone," I spoke softly then set my hand on his knee. 

"Yeah, okay," Kaoru agreed. The room was filled with silence as Kaoru scribbled his signature on the paper. We were the only ones in the classroom. Once he handed it back to me, I grabbed both of his hands in mine. 

"I'll be honest. This is probably going to change the way you view me," I whispered. "I am Kuma Arita." I stared at his face and to figure out what he was feeling. His hands tightened around mine. 

"Wait, but- no, that doesn't... that doesn't add up," he thought out loud. Kaoru furrowed his eyebrows. "You're making that up."

"Okay, I'll explain," I nodded to show I understood. "Soma is really Sozen. Amaya was at my house because she was dropping off some information about the concerts I'm having. I asked Sozen and Reizo to post a few times for me whenever anyone got suspicious. That three thousand dollar jacket that was in my room was mine. If you're still unsure, you can ask me anything, and I'll answer it."

"What is the last picture Kuma posted?" He questioned. 

"It was a picture of Sozen kissing Reizo's forehead," I answered and laughed slightly. "The caption was a few ideas of their ship names." 

"Where was the last public place you went to?" Kaoru asked. 

"It was a restaurant on Monday night. I was there with Soseki. I don't remember the name, but I remember seeing Tamaki there. He followed me into the bathroom to ask for a picture," I explained. "I thought he would've bragged more about that." 

"He has been telling us non-stop," Kaoru groaned slightly and rolled his eyes. I smirked and nodded. "You really are Kuma, huh?" he asked, and I nodded. "Can-can I ask you a few questions?" He placed his hand over mine that still sat on his knee. 

"Yeah, I thought you might want to," I agreed. Kaoru grinned softly and nodded again. 

"So, when are you having your concerts?" Kaoru asked. "Can we come...?" 

"Uh, next week actually. My label company really wants this to happen already. I asked Soseki to save enough tickets for everyone," I answered and nodded softly. I still felt as nervous as ever about the whole concert thing. "I was actually planning on revealing who I am near the end of the last one. That's why I need to tell the others before next Wednesday." 

"Wait, really?" Kaoru asked and furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded, and after a few seconds, he added, "I... I don't want you to." My stomach did flips, and I was incredibly confused. 

"Why?" I whispered softly. I turned my hand around and intertwined my fingers with his. I squeezed his hand once, and he returned the action. 

"I don't want people to try and take you from me," he whispered. A blush covered his cheeks. I smirked and stood up. I pulled Kaoru up with me. I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer to me. 

"No one is going to take me away from you," I whispered softly close to his ear. "I wanted to tell you before I told any of the others -- before the concert, so I could take you on a date," I explained. 

"Are you free tomorrow?" Kaoru whispered back. He sounded hesitant and somewhat unsure. I nodded and pecked his cheek. 

"Yeah, I am," I answered back. I grinned widely and closed my eyes happily. Kaoru hummed slightly then pulled me into a tight hug. "Let me take you somewhere, okay? I'll make the plans and everything." Kaoru nodded and shoved his face into the crook of my neck. 

"So, where are you taking him?" Haruhi asked. She had a big grin on her face as she spoke. I smiled softly and thought for a moment. 

"I'm trying to decide between roller skating and dinner or a movie and dinner," I answered. "I want to keep it somewhat simple." Haruhi nodded and hummed. 

"I think Kaoru would like roller skating. What kind of restaurant did you have in mind?" My sister responded. 

"Italian," I answered shortly. "I know Kaoru loves Italian and spicy food," I explained and shrugged. My eyes scanned the host club. The twins were on the other side of the room talking to a few guests. "I think I should tell Hikaru next," I said after a moment of silence between us. 

"Just Hikaru? What about the others?" Haru furrowed her eyebrows. 

"I can tell it's bothering Kaoru that he has to keep a secret from him. I know it would've bothered me to keep something like this from you," I explained. "They're not going to admit it, but I know it's hard for both of them to be less dependent." 

I could feel Haru staring at me, but I didn't acknowledge it. Haruhi sighed softly and glanced down a few times. "Kem, I know you don't like talking about it," she started. I already knew what she was going to say. I've been thinking a lot about it too. "You haven't had any... uh..." 

"No, Haru," I whispered back. I kept my gaze on my lap. "I've been fine. There was one time I was close when I almost drowned, but it's fine. You know I would talk to you if I needed help." 

"Yeah, right," she agreed and nodded vigorously. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Haruhi placed her hand on my shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. 

"I am, Haruhi," I placed my hand on hers and turned to her. I smiled softly and nodded. "I mean, I'm a little worried about next weekend and telling the guys, but it's nothing serious. I promise." 

"Okay," she nodded. "I just wanted to make sure. I'm always here for you, Nii-san." 

"I'll always be here for you too, Haru," I responded. She pulled away, and we sat in a comfortable silence for a few seconds. "Do you think Kaoru would rather go roller skating? Do you know if he even knows how to?" 

"I think he'd like that better. Just like Hikaru, he is playful. Plus, if he doesn't know how, you could always teach him," she answered. 

Wc 1513

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...
29.2K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
232K 6.6K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...
9.3K 234 20
[DISCONTINUED] A/N: Not y'all still reading this in 2022- New student? Check. Not-so-rich girl? Check. Hates wearing giant yellow dresses? Check. We...