Clouds {OHSHC}

By crispyink

Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Ar... More

000
Playlist
001: Sobriquet
002: Symbolism
003: Furtive
004: Conclave
005: Mellifluous
006: Affable
007: Deceit
008: Cadre
009: Discern
010: Camaraderie 1/3
011: Enthrall 2/3
012: Stratagem 3/3
013: Croon
015: Thalassophobia 2/4
016: Sodden 3/4
017: Belie 4/4
018: Enshroud
019: Contrive 1/4
020: Hearsay 2/4
021: Cozen 3/4
022: Ardent 4/4
023: Moratorium
024: Reverence
025: Adumbrate
026: Recondite
027: Avow
028: Redamency
029: Aeipathy
030: Covenant
031: Clique
032: Osculate
033: Lovesick
034: Concede
035: Bawdy
036: Eminent
037: Canoodle
038: Trepidation
039: Exalted
040: Cessation
smut.

014: Acquit 1/4

5.9K 238 81
By crispyink

The Sun the Sea and the Host Club! Part 1/4

~~~

Acquit:

Verb.
Conduct oneself or perform in a specified way. 

☁☂☁

"Do you have any plans tonight, Kemuri?" Tamaki asked. The three second-year hosts were making their way towards the host club. Kemuri only shrugged and shook his head. "Good," Tamaki mumbled, but Kem didn't hear him. The three of them arrived at the club room quickly, and soon all of the hosts were there. 

"So," Kem started. He sat down on one end of a sofa, and Haruhi sat down on the other end. "What do we have planned for today? The usual hosting?" Kem asked with a bored tone. 

"Nope!" Hikaru and Kaoru answered in unison. "We're going to the beach!" Hikaru and Kaoru stood in front of where the two Fujioka siblings sat. 

"The beach?" Haruhi repeated and looked at the twins with a curious and confused expression. 

"Why?" Kemuri groaned and rolled his head back. "I hate the sun," he muttered the explanation for his detestation. 

"Yes, the beach!" Hikaru responded. He set both of his hands on his hips. Kem propped his arm up on the armrest and rested his head in his palm. 

"You wouldn't mind going to a real beach. You said so before, didn't you?" Kaoru added. He mimicked his brother's actions. Kem watched as the Hitachiin twins spoke to his sister. 

"Did you say that?" Kem cut in and raised his eyebrows at Haruhi. The younger sibling shrugged, and the twins sighed.

"Yes, you did," the brothers deadpanned. "So... we've prepared some swimsuits for you. Aren't these cute?" They spoke in unison. Kem sighed, uninterested in the topic of conversation. 

He didn't want to go to the beach. What he hated about the beach was being outside for a long period of time, sunburns, and sand getting everywhere. If it wasn't for those three things, he would've been excited to visit the beach. 

"...She's as flat as a cutting board. A one-piece type suit like that would only invite tears, by making it obvious how utterly poor her figure is-" the twins ranted. Kem's older brother instincts kicked in, and he quickly cut them off. 

"Hey, shut it," Kem growled and glared at the twins. "Don't talk about my little sister's body like that! Don't talk about her body at all!" He sat up straight in his seat. 

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girl!" Tamaki gasped. 

"Tamaki..." Kem hissed. "Don't you dare." Haruhi rolled her eyes, and her eyebrow began to twitch. 

"That's enough, all of you!" Haruhi growled. She rubbed her temples and shook her head. Haruhi stood up from the sofa. "Hikaru, Kaoru, stop talking about me like I'm not here. Tamaki, I'm not your "little girl", and Kem, stop being so protective," she scolded the four teens. 

"Does this mean we're not going to the beach?" the twins asked in unison. 

"Of course, we are," Tamaki answered with a grin. Kem rolled his eyes and internally groaned. 

☁☂☁

"So, why Okinawa?" One of the twins asked as the hosts approached the beach house they were staying at.

"Kyoya's folks have a private beach here. It's a beautiful place, huh?" Tamaki answered and smiled softly at the surroundings. The club members were only a few yards away from the porch steps. Kem nodded softly in agreement. 

"But why Okinawa?" Kaoru repeated. "If we were going to the beach, why not somewhere like the Caribbean or Fiji?" Hikaru nodded in agreement. 

"Do you think commoners like Kemuri and Haruhi have passports?" Kyoya responded. Kem furrowed his eyebrows then narrowed his eyes at the three hosts. 

"Wow, jeez, so thoughtful," Kem responded. The sarcasm in his voice was extremely thick. He rolled his eyes and added, "Thanks, but we have passports." 

"You do? Good! That means we can travel together!" Tamaki spoke excitedly. He began daydreaming again. In those daydreams, he was always married to Haruhi, and his bond with Kem was brother-like. 

"On second thought, maybe we don't. We are poor commoners after all," Kem nervously chuckled. "I mean, I do get my clothes at thrift shops." 

"That's because you choose to shop there," Haruhi sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, this sucks," Haruhi whined. The two Fujioka siblings sat beside each other on an outstretched towel beneath an umbrella. "I thought going to the beach would mean getting a day off," she continued. 

"I hate this as much as you do, Haru," Kem mumbled back. He sat with his legs crossed, and his hands were in his lap holding open a book. He wore a pair of black shorts and a white button-up shirt, but all of the buttons were undone, so it hung loosely around his shoulders and arms. Haruhi sat beside him and wore a pair of cargo shorts and a random t-shirt. She hugged her knees close to her chest as she watched the waves move back and forth.

"Um, Haruhi-Kun? Kemuri-Kun?" A group of three slightly shy looking girls approached them. "Aren't you going to swim with us?" Kem looked at the three girls for a moment before turning back around. He pushed the button down shirt off his shoulders then picked up his book again.

"Nah, sorry, ladies," Kem responded. He could feel their eyes raking over the muscles of his bare back. "I don't like the ocean; I'd rather stay here." 

"Then would you mind if we joined you?" one of the three girls asked. 

"How come? Go ahead and swim. You're wearing such cute swimsuits, and all," Haruhi answered for her brother. Kem wasn't in the best mood, but Haruhi was the only one who could tell. The group of girls skipped away giggling and muttering to themselves. Kem's gaze shifted towards his right when a multi-colored beach ball rolled closer to the towel. "Kem...?"

"I'll be right back, Haru. I'm gonna mess with the twins again," Kem responded. He stood up and walked towards the ball. He picked it up just as Hikaru and Kaoru got there.

"Hey, Muri-kun," the twins said in unison. "You must feel comfortable if you're showing that much skin." The boys smirked. Kem pretended not to notice Kaoru's eyes lingering a few moments longer. 

"What on Earth are you talking about? The two of you are showing the same amount of skin as I am," Kem answered and chuckled softly. His hazel eyes moved up and down their bodies. Hikaru and Kaoru glanced at each other. They were feeling pretty confident, but Kem's stare changed that. 

"Can we have the ball back now? We-we have guests we need to get back too," Kaoru spoke up. and cleared his throat after speaking. 

"Yeah, of course, Kaoru," Kem answered. He handed the ball to that twin. Kem's gaze shifted towards the older Hitachiin. Hikaru was staring at directly at Kaoru with an unbothered look on his face. "You good, Hikaru?" Kem questioned. He held the older Hitachiin's chin between his thumb and index finger and made him make eye contact. Hikaru furrowed his eyebrows for a second. 

"Yeah, I am, Muri-kun," Hikaru whispered back. He took a step closer to Kem and placed his right hand on the crook of Kem's neck. "You're so sweet for asking." Kemuri's smirk widened.

"Hey, Hikaru! You can't hog him all to yourself," Kaoru whined playfully and hugged Kemuri's free arm. Kaoru struggled to ignore the sick feeling he had in his stomach when Hikaru held Kemuri. The three of them stood there in silence for a few moments. All of the guests and hosts around them watched them with muddled expressions. The three began laughing and pulled away from each other. The viewers hesitantly went back to what they were doing. Without saying another word, Kem sat back down beside his sister in a much better mood. 

"Uh, what was that, Kem?" Haruhi asked. She raised an eyebrow and watched her brother as he opened his book again.

"I don't know," Kem answered. "We were just messing around." Haruhi hummed back to show that she heard him. Even after his response, she didn't completely understand what the point of that little scene was. 

"Are you ever going to tell them you're bisexual?" Haruhi asked in a soft tone, so only he could hear her. 

"Maybe," Kem shrugged and glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "They'll figure it out eventually." 

Wc 1437

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 765 36
My BKDK | DKBK One Shot Fanfic Collection --------&&& Pure bkdk / dkbk so if you don't like them, or one of them, please don't read or don't add this...
216K 5.3K 60
A boy who has many rumors surrounds him, creating a wall between him and the others. What made it worse when he never denies it. He doesn't care as h...
252 7 24
Night is the newest member of the host club. He got into Ouran on a Music and Acting Scholarship. He has no idea what Ouran has in store for him when...
6.7K 109 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...