Old Friends Reunited(Chris Ev...

By SGrantMspector_

Ariana Smith, a 28 year old single mother to a four year old daughter named Riley is a dance instructor from... More

Cast
Chapter One: Surprise!
Chapter Two: Having fun in the snow
Chapter Three: Sledding Accident
Chapter Four: Catching Up
Chapter Five: What!?
Chapter Six: Ironic
Chapter Seven: Hide n' go seek
Chapter Eight: Realization
Chapter Nine: Packing
Chapter Ten: Baby powder
Chapter Eleven: Airport
Chapter Twelve: Arrival
Chapter Thirteen: Disney World!!
Chapter Fourteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 1
Chapter Fifteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt.2
Chapter Sixteen: Fun day at the Magic Kingdom Pt. 3
Chapter Seventeen: Tired
Chapter Eighteen: Breakfast
Question
Chapter Nineteen: Goofing Around
Chapter Twenty: Fun at the pool Pt.1
A/N) New Story Coming Soon
Chapter Twenty One: Fun at the pool Pt.2
CONGRADULATIONS CHRIS!!!
Sorry
Chapter Twenty Two: Getting Ready
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Chapter Twenty Three: Cute
Chapter Twenty Four: EPCOT!! (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Five: EPCOT!!! (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty Five: SURPRISE!!!!
Chapter Twenty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Twenty Seven: First Date Part One
Chapter Twenty Eight: First Date Part Two
Chapter Twenty Nine: First Date Part Three
Chapter Thirty: Happy
Chapter Thirty One: Cuddles
Chapter Thirty Two: Memories
Chapter Thirty Three: Going Home :(
Chapter Thirty Four: Drama
Chapter Thirty Five: Sick
Chapter Thirty Six: Better?
Author's note
Chapter Thirty Seven: Are you sure?
Chapter Thirty Eight: Morning
Chapter Thirty Nine: Christmas Tree and Decorating
Chapter Forty: Dancing
Chapter Forty One: Would you...
Chapter Forty Two: Christmas
Chapter Forty Three: Am I?
Infinity War (No Spoilers)
Chapter Forty Four: Family
Chapter Forty Five: Moving
Chapter Forty Six: Mommy Daughter Day
Chapter Forty Seven: Understanding
Chapter Forty Eight: Feel Good Cuddles
Chapter Forty Nine: Excited!
Chapter Fifty: Reveal!
Chapter Fifty One: Hormonal
Chapter Fifty Two: Dad!
Chapter Fifty Three: It's Just Gets Worse
Chapter Fifty Four: Fighter
Chapter Fifty Six: Avengers
Chapter Fifty Seven: Baby Name
Chapter Fifty Eight: Girls Day Out
Chapter Fifty Nine: Fearing The Premiere
Chapter Sixty: Captain America The First Avenger
Chapter Sixty One: Birthday

Chapter Fifty Five: Being there, but also relaxing

1.7K 27 2
By SGrantMspector_

It's been about two weeks since Dad's emergency and he's doing better. He's still a little weak and needs to heal more, but he is doing way better than how he originally was. He was allowed to go home a few days ago and will start his cancer treatments in about another two weeks. But ever since Dad got home, my brothers and I have been making him as comfortable as possible at home and each spending a lot of time with him. Even if he doesn't need it or says he's fine. The three of us just want to make sure that's he's okay and doesn't go through something dramatic while he's all alone.  

"She's really grown these past few months" Dad says with a smile as he looks at my stomach.

"She certainly has" I say with a big smile as I rub my hand up and down on my stomach while I make my dad and I some tea.

"I can't wait to meet her" Dad says, giving me a warm smile.

I look up and give Dad a big smile before turning my attention back to tea, which is almost ready.

"I promise you that I will be there for her birth and to see her grow up sweetheart" Dad says softly and reassuringly.

"I know you will Dad" I say as I nod my head and smile at Dad.

Even though I had a lot of bad thoughts about my Dad not making it when he first landed in the hospital, I've been trying not to think like that anymore. I'm thinking more positive and just hoping for the best for my Dad.

Once the tea is done, I take the pot off the kettle and pour it into the cups I grabbed for Dad and I. I put some cream and sugar into both cups and serve Dad his.

"Thank you" Dad says as he gladly takes the cup from me.

"You're welcome" I say as I walk over to Dad and sit down next him at the island.

We sit in silence for a bit, just sipping and enjoying the tea and the silence.

"I appreciate everything you, Shawn and Andrew have been doing for me since I got home" Dad says as he looks at me with a sincere face and smile.

"No problem Dad. All three of us are here for you" I say.

"I know, but I want you to do something for me and promise me that you'll do it" Dad says, a bit stern.

"What is it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want you to focus all your time and energy on me and worrying about my health. I'm not saying you are, but I just want you to know that you don't have to do that. You have a family and new baby on the way right now and I want you to focus more on that than your old Dad, okay?" Dad asks as he reaches over and takes hold of one of my hands and gives it a soft but tight squeeze.

As much as I want to help my Dad out, I know there's only so much I can do and should be doing given the fact that I am pregnant. I understand my Dad doesn't want me to put a lot of stress on myself because it's not good for both me and the baby and I respect his wishes on that, but I'm still going to help him as much as I can.

"I understand Dad and I'll try my best to do that, but I'm still going to help you as much as I can" I say as I give Dad a little smile.

"I know you will, but just put yourself and the baby before me sometimes. Okay?" Dad asks with a smile.

"Okay" I say, nodding my head.

Dad smiles at me before moving closer to me and pulling me into a hug.

"I love you honey" Dad says as rubs a hand up and down my back.

"I love you too Dad" I say as I hug Dad a little tighter.

"And I love you too grandbaby" Dad says, smiling as he pulls away from me and rest a hand on my stomach before leaning down and kissing my belly.

I chuckle and smile at that and am really glad my Dad is keeping up his goofiness.

///////////////////////

After I spent about a good two hours at my Dad's house just talking to him and making sure he was really okay, I left and headed home since it was getting late and I missed Chris and Riley.

When I get home and up to the door though, I frown but smile when I see a note posted to the front door saying....

Come upstairs to the bathroom for a something relaxing ;)

Love Chris

He's so cute.

I smile at the note and take it off of the door before opening the door and heading inside and then up the stairs to my bedroom. As I get close to my bedroom I smile when I smell lavender coming from it. It's my favorite scent.

"Chris?" I call out as I enter my room, which is sort of dark and the only light in it is coming from the bathroom. But even that is a little dark.

"Come in here" Chris calls out from the bathroom.

I take off my jacket and set down my purse before walking over to the bathroom and entering it. When I do though, I gasp and feel my heart skip a beat when I see the bathtub filled with bubbles as it's surrounded by candles, which are lavender and explains the scent, and some rose petals are around the tub too.

"Like it?" Chris says as he suddenly comes out and stands in front of as he just has a towel wrapped around his waist.

I smile at him with a big and loving smile and can't believe he did this for me. I step towards him and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him toward me and plant a soft kiss on his lips. Chris wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him as he kisses me back.

"You're amazing" I say after we got done kissing each other.

"Just thought you could use it" Chris says with a soft smile as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

I smile at Chris and give his lips a quick peck. He smiles at me again before closing the door and moving behind me and taking hold of the hem to my shirt.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as Chris starts to lift up my shirt, even though I'm not opposed to him doing it.

"Undressing you so I can get you into the bath and help you start relaxing" Chris says with a smirk in his voice before he kisses the back of my neck a couple times.

I just smile at that and relax into Chris' chest once he removed my shirt from body. Chris takes his time removing the rest of my clothes from me due to him giving me little kisses and soft touches here and there. But once he's done, he drops his towel and the both of us get into the tub.

Chris lets me sit in between his legs and rest my back up against his chest as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I hum in content as Chris' lips dance across my shoulder and neck and he rubs his hand up and down my stomach.

"How was your Dad?" Chris asks.

"He was good and he looked better" I say with a small smile.

"That's good" Chris says before pecking my cheek.

"Yeah...where's Riley by the way?" I ask as I suddenly remembered that I wasn't greeted by my little girl as soon as I got home.

"She is taking a nap that I set her down for about ten minutes before you got home" Chris says with a smile as he rubs his hands up and down my arms.

I look up and smile at him and give his cheek a soft peck as I admire him for doing that. Yeah, I know what he did was simple and doesn't sound that special, but it's special to me. It just shows that he's really good Dad.

"You really are perfect Dad material" I say as I reach up and graze my finger across his cheek.

Chris just smiles at me and pecks my lips nice and quick before carefully and smoothly moving from behind to infront of me.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a little chuckle as Chris makes me lean up against the tub and rest his hands on my stomach.

"Giving some attention and kisses to the baby" Chris says with a soft big smile before leaning down and pressing kisses on the top and middle of my belly. I smile at Chris as I bring my hands to his hair and ring my fingers through it.

"Hello in there my precious little baby girl, it's Daddy. I just want to let you know that Mommy and I can't wait to finally meet you and see your beautiful little face. I am going to give you the biggest snuggle and kiss when you finally arrive and I promise you that I'm not going to let anyone hurt you in anyway and that I'll love you no matter what. And I can't wait for your big sister to meet you too" Chris says to my belly and gives it two big kisses.

When he does, our little girl kicks my stomach hard to the point you can see it. The two of us smile at my stomach, while I'm in tears due to the sweet words Chris just said to our daughter. I gently make him look up at me and lean down and press a hard and loving kiss to his lips. Chris sits up and wraps his arms around me as he kisses me back. Our kiss last for a few moments as I rub my hands up and down Chris' chest and he rubs his up and down my arms.

"I love you" I say as I break our kiss and look up at Chris.

"I love you too" Chris says, softly with a warm smile.

We both smile at each other as Chris pulls me closer to him. I move a little so now I'm sort of straddling him. I peck his cheek before resting my head against his chest and taking in his comfort. Chris kisses the top of my head as he begins to massage my shoulders and the both of us just sit in the tub in silence and enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 2.1K 37
Ellie just moved to Boston looking for a fresh start at a new Real Estate firm. She becomes fast friends with her new co-worker Tara who introduces h...
The Bet By Hope

Fanfiction

29.5K 1.2K 29
Ana Ortiz moves from a small town in Texas to Boston, Massachusetts. Becoming neighbors and best friends with Scott Evans. On the night of Scott's bi...
151K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...
30.5K 1K 42
Amelia awoke one morning, not knowing her whole life would change within a matter of hours. She was a laid back dog walker, but in a nearly heartbrea...