Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 85

384 11 2
By ilangel1

"That He is he's a very cuddly boy, I'm worried how he's going to react when the baby does come." Liam said. "What do you mean?" Harry said. "Well he's not going to be the youngest and all the attention will be no longer be on him a lot of time is going to be spent with the new baby." Liam said "Well I don't think we are going to have problem with that as the other night he was practically begging to be a big brother" Harry said. "Yeah but a lot of our attention will be on the baby." Liam said. "Li Ni coped fine when we brought Louis home he was ecstatic and so happy to be a big brother and I'm sure Louis will be exactly the same plus Louis won't get any less love and attention he'll just have to learn to share us with another sibling." Harry explained really not understanding why Liam was so concerned about this.

"But he told me he didn't want to grow up and wants to stay in reception" Liam said "That's just louis being louis, he was like it when he left nursery and he'll be like it when he leaves year 1 to go into year 2." Harry said knowingly. Liam smiled "Yea I know" he said. "Come on let's get some sleep I'm sure it's only going to be so long until one of the boys need something." Harry said and Liam nodded as even though he had slept most of the afternoon he was more than happy to go back to sleep.

They both fell asleep quite quickly cuddled up to each other. For the time being the house was silent with everyone asleep but it only lasted so long.

Niall woke up about half 1 in the morning and tugged at his nana Karen woke up and comforted the boy and gave him more pain relief. "Where Papa?" Niall croaked. "Once you fell asleep louis wanted him so he went to check on him and then he went to sleep in his own bed as your papa's exhausted. I can get him if you want him though?" Karen asked. "No it's fine" Niall said cuddling into his nana. Karen smiled. "Are we going back to sleep" Karen asked the boy.

"Hmm I Try." Niall croaked and Karen smiled playing with the boys hair to try and help him fall asleep.Luckily it worked and niall was asleep 15 minutes later. The house soon fell silent again once Karen had fallen back asleep herself. Luckily it stayed that way till around 6am when Louis woke up hyper and needing the toilet and called out for his papa and nana.

Karen could hear Louis calling out but Niall was cuddled tightly into her side and she knew it would be impossible to move and not wake the boy however Karen did hear movement so she guessed either Liam or Harry had heard the boy as well Harry got up and went to Louis and picked the boy up and carried him to the toilet before saying morning to him. Niall was luckily still asleep.

"Your pretty energetic this morning aren't you." Harry said chuckling as he picked Louis back up placing him on his hip once he'd finished on the toilet. "School?" Louis asked happily bouncing on Harry's hip. "Yep certainly is." Harry said ruffling the boys hair and carried him back to his room so he could help the boy get dressed. Harry got Louis dressed the carried him downstairs and let he boy use his crutches to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast love?" Harry asked as Louis eventually made it to the kitchen. "Coco pops." Louis said and harry sighed.

"I'm sorry love but we've ran out with every thing going on we haven't had the chance to go food shopping." Harry said. Louis then had a thought. 'What cereals have got daddy" Louis said. "There's Rice Krispies or cornflakes." Harry said. Louis had a thought "rice krispies please" Louis said. Harry smiled and poured Lou is some rice krispies. "Nice?" Harry asked. "There not as nice as coco pops." Louis mumbled. "There healthier for you though." Harry said and louis just shrugged. "When we getting more coco pops?" Louis asked. "Whenever either papa or I get the chance to do the food shop." Harry said not sure if he wanted to go food shopping as the smells might set him off.

Louis soon finished and Harry carries the boy upstairs to brush his teeth and then carried him downstairs and grabs Louis school bag. "Right let's go." Harry said deciding to just carry Louis as it was quicker and gently placed him in his car seat placing his crutches down next to him. Harry drove to school and parked up with a very chatty Louis.Liam was still asleep on his bed. Niall was curled up a sleep cuddled to his nana "Ready then lou?" Harry asked once Louis was balanced on his crutches and the boy nodded. "Yes daddy." Louis said slowly leading the way to his classroom while Harry followed behind with Louis' school bag on his back. Louis was using his crutches and was going slower than normal because of this. They soon reached Louis class. Louis hugged Harry the best he could while trying to remain balanced before making his way into his classroom while Harry talked to his teacher and handed louis' school bag over.

Louis struggled to sit and the teacher rushed over to help him before going back to see if Harry needed to say anything else. "He should be Okay he slept mostly through the night and he's not complaining about it hurting. Is he quite energetic today though so just make sure he's careful. The teacher nodded knowing how energetic the boy could be.

It was a slow recovery but Niall did finally show signs of improvement as did Louis. When Niall was better he wrote a message on Louis cast who smiled. Louis also had not forgotten about Liam's Promise to take him to the farm and Liam finally caved in so 2 weeks after Niall initially recovered they were off to the farm for the day. "Lou you sure you don't want to wait until your off your crutches it's going to be quite a bit of walking sweetie." Liam said over breakfast but louis shook his head. "No wanna go today." Louis said adamantly and Liam sighed but nodded.

Liam had borrowed a wheel chair from work in case Lou is needed it while he was on crutches so he decide to pit it in the car knowing Lou got tired him and Harry couldn't carry him the whole time. Harry had been having a couple of good days but they decided to ring Gemma to see if they wanted to join them.

Gemma agreed and set that she'd meet them there and Harry then went to tell Liam that Gemma and he family were joining them. "Does that mean Adams coming?" Louis asked as there friendship had been a bit patchy the last couple of weeks since Adam had pushed Louis over. Louis knew that Adam hadn't done it on purpose and he had said sorry but Louis was still a bit cautious around the boy.

"Why do we have to go to a farm. It's going to smell real bad." Niall huffed as he walked into the kitchen. "It will be good for you Niall." Liam just said and Liam stared at him. "How?" Niall asked. "It's a day in the countryside." Liam said. "Oh yay." Niall said unenthusiastically. "Niall your love it sweetie plus it's a chance to spend the day as a family." Harry said and Niall nodded at that quite looking forward to some family time. Niall then went and hugged Harry as he could now cuddle him and whispered to him asking about the baby.

"It's fine, come on smile you will love the farm, just like you liked our trip to the zoo a few months ago" Harry said. "Hmm Okay." Niall said smiling at harry who ruffled the boys hair before wrapping his arms around his waist so he couldn't go anywhere. Niall didn't mind and snuggled into his dad while Liam made breakfast. He decided to make a fry up that morning for everyone before they left for the farm.

"Right lou Do you want just sausages or do you want to try the other things?" Liam asked knowing Louis could be pretty fussy when it came to these kinds of foods "Just sausages and hash brown" Louis said. Liam severd up Louis and then did a full English breakfast and then found out what Harry fancied.

"I want that, but I'm not sure if it would be a great idea." Harry said not wanting to set anything off especially when they were going out for the day and he currently felt fine Liam understood and nodded. "Why don't you have some hash brown and toast" Liam suggested Harry nodded and Liam sorted that out for him before sitting down with his own breakfast enjoying the fact that they were actually all sat around the table eating together for once. They all ate breakfast and then finished getting ready.

Soon they were getting in the car. "Daddy papa I'm so excited, we get to see cows and sheep and pigs." Louis said excitedly before continuing on when Niall stopped him. "Alright lou we get it we've been to farms before people know what's involved. "Niall be nice to him, he's excited." Liam said seeing Louis looking at Niall wide eyed. Louis nodded and stayed quite. Liam drove.

Louis was very bouncy and excited in the car. When they reached the farm Niall quickly got out as he spotted Adam and Harry quickly followed after the boy while Liam helped Louis out. Liam got Louis steady on the floor and gave the boy his crutches to walk over to his family. Niall spoke with Adam and his Aunt Gemma.

They stopped talking as they saw Louis approaching with Liam close behind as the car park was gravel which was something louis hadn't used his crutches on yet. He was more used to flat smooth surfaces. Liam helped support Louis using his crutches on the gravel wasn't going well and Louis almost fell. "Alright you know what I think I'll just carry you across this." Liam said lifting louis onto his hip earning a whine from the boy.

"Papa I was doing it." Louis moaned. "Lou you nearly fell over we're not risking it as soon as the grounds smooth again you can use your crutches again." Liam promised walking over to everyone. Louis nodded as Liam held Louis and his crutches. Louis said hi to everyone when they met everyone.

"Hey Lou." Gemma said and Louis smiled at her happily bouncing in Liam's arms. "You excited by any chance?" Joe asked being able to tell that his nephew was extremely excited. "Yes." Louis squealed and everyone chuckled at the boy "I'm excited to" Adam said. Louis smiled at his cousin as he stayed in his papa's arms.

"Right let's go then." Liam said leading the way with Louis in his arms.When they reached a flat path Liam attempted to put Louis down but he wouldn't go down. "Lou sweetie why do you not want to use your crutches now" Liam said. "Cuddle and can see more." Louis said and Liam sighed "Love I can't carry you around all day." Liam said and louis whined.

"How about you use the crutches for a little bit and then I'll pick you up and cuddle again." Liam proposed, Louis whined but nodded. Liam knew they had the wheel chair in the boot yet but wanted the boy to use crutches as well. Louis huffed as he started to move the boy had got slightly quicker but he was still pretty slow and that didn't sit well with the boy especially when he saw his older cousins and brother running off.

"Want to run not fair" Louis moaned. They soon came to where the sheep were. Louis stopped whining when he saw the sheep and instead focused all his attention on them but it didn't take long for Niall and Adam to get bored and want to move on. "Hang on Boys louis doesn't want to move on yet." Liam said but both boys whined. "Look papa can feed sheep" Louis said as he saw there was people feeding them. Liam smiled. "We can't feed all the animals Lou you have to choose which ones" Liam said.

"Noo wanna feed them all." Louis said looking up at Liam. "Lou we'd be here for years if you fed all the animals." Liam said earning a whine from the boy. "Which ones I feed then?" Louis asked. "You can feed 3 different animals okay so I'd advise you choose carefully. You can feed the sheep if you want but you've fed sheep before." Liam said. Louis had a thought and nodded. 'Stroke them then" Louis asked. "Shall we check if you can" Liam asked.

"Li you ok if I go ahead with the others" Harry said seeing the other two boys get agitate "Yeah were catch up at some point." Liam said chuckling knowing he probably won't catch up with the other until lunch especially if Louis either wants to feed or stroke each animal. Harry smiled. "Get some picture's it's cute" Harry said. Liam nodded as he went over with Louis to ask if he could stroke the animals. The keeper who looked after the sheep agreed and louis and Liam were led over to a place where Louis could touch the sheep. Louis had fun strong the sheep and the keeper told Louis all about the sheep.

Louis giggled happily as he stroked the sheep and Liam smiled at the boy taking pictures.Liam smiled at the keeper. Awhile later they moved on to the next animal. Louis moved using his crutch but kept getting frustrated. Liam sighed knowing as well that he was on his own with Louis the boy would have to come with him if he went to get the wheelchair and he didn't think the boy would like that as it meant going backwards rather than moving onto the next animal however he asked the boy anyway.

"Lou I have a wheelchair in the car that I have borrowed. Do you want to sit in that and papa will wheel you around" Liam said. "Carry" Louis said. "I'll carry you back to the car to get the wheelchair." Liam proposed and Louis just nodded as he couldn't be bothered to walk anymore. Liam picked the boy and crutches up and walked to the car to get the wheel chair. When they reached the car Liam placed Louis down in the front seat while he set the wheelchair up before lifting the boy into it and on second thought also took the crutches and placed them on the back as if Louis wanted to stroke animals or feed some he may need to stand up. Liam then pushed the wheelchair asking Louis what animal he wanted to see next.

Louis had a thought. "Pigs." Louis squealed happily. "Alright let's go and see if we can find some pigs." Liam said pushing the wheelchair through the farm trying to find where the pigs were. On the way to the pigs they passed the chicken and chicks. Louis thought the baby ones were cute. "Do you want to feed them?" One of the keepers asked coming over and louis nodded quickly. "Please Papa." Louis said and Liam just smiled. "Course Love." Liam said. "Does it cost for the food" Liam asked. "Yea two pound but that goes in to upkeeping the places for the animals to stay and the farm" the worker said.

Liam nodded handing over the money happy that it was going towards the farm and the keeper then gave Louis the food. "Thank you." Louis said happily. "Do you want to use your crutches while feeding them" Liam asked. Louis nodded so Liam helped him out of the wheelchair before helping him balance on the crutches as Louis still needed help with them when he first stood up. Louis enjoyed feeding the chickens and chicks.

...................................

Meanwhile niall was bored. Adam was enjoying it. "Come on Ni." Adam said tugging on the boys arm as they reached the donkeys. Niall just huffed but followed the boy and began to stroke one of the donkeys when they reached the fence. Niall enjoyed stroking the donkeys. Niall, Adam and co went to look at the rabbits. Niall was excited about this.

.................................................................

"Right let's move on and see some pigs." Liam said once he'd finished feeding the chicks. "Okay." Louis said happily as he got back in the wheelchair and Liam pushed him towards the pigs. They soon found the pigs and Louis watched them. "Papa there's a baby one." Louis said pointing out the small piglet that was running around. "Yes there is" Liam smiled as Louis looked at the piglet.

"Feed the piglet." Louis asked looking up at Liam. "I'm not sure if you can Lou." Liam said. "Why?" Louis asked. "Well you're not allowed to feed every single animal you see." Liam said. "But you said I could feed 3 only fed 1." Louis said. "I know love, but it's not my rules. I'll ask though Okay." Liam said and louis nodded. Liam wheeled the wheelchair over to the keeper and asked if they could feed the pigs. "I'm afraid not" the keeper said. "But why" Louis asked.

"They eat special food that you can't feed them from your hand." The keeper explained and louis looked ready to cry. "There are lots of other animals that you can feed" the keeper said getting down to the boys level. "Like what" Louis asked with trees still threatening. "Well there's donkeys that I know you can feed and there's also all the smaller animals like the rabbits." The keeper suggested as Louis sniffled and rubbed his eyes trying to stop the tears from falling.

"Do you want to go see the rabbits or donkeys" Liam said excitedly. "Donkeys." Louis said and Liam nodded thanking the keeper before pushing louis to the donkeys They saw the donkeys and Louis smiled and asked his papa to help him up so he could use his crutches to stroke the donkeys. Liam smiled and helped Louis up. Louis giggled as he touched the donkey and it made a noise that Louis decided was a happy noise and continued to stroke it. Liam took some picture's and videos.

Harry, Adam and niall happened to walk past them. "Dad there Lou and papa." Niall pointed out and Harry turned around in the direction they were pointing. "I think now is a good chance to get some lunch." Harry said and Gemma and joe nodded in agreement as they approached Louis and Liam. "Hey Li" Harry said making his husband jump.

Louis was to into stroking the donkeys to notice. "Hey didn't think we'd ever find you again." Liam said smiling at his husband. "Well we thought since we've found you we should get some lunch the kids are getting hungry." Harry said and Liam nodded.

"Sounds good to me." Liam said. "Lou come on lunch, look who's here, daddy and nini" Liam said. "Feed donkeys first" Louis said. "You can come back after lunch to feed them" Harry said. Louis groaned. Liam told Harry what happened with pigs.

"Bless him he's pig obsessed at the moment and then to be told he couldn't stroke or feed them was probably quite upsetting for him." Harry said and Liam nodded. "I'm going to let him feed the donkeys now before we get some lunch as I feel a tantrum will be coming on if we take him away now." Liam said and Harry nodded. "Alright were go on to the restaurant cafe thing and meet you there." Harry said. "Sounds good." Liam said and Harry smiled before heading back over to the rest of the family and explaining what was going on. They all nodded and headed over to the cafe.

Liam went up and paid for food while Louis was still stroking a donkey. "Do you want to feed the donkey now lou?" Liam asked when he came back over and louis quickly nodded accepting the food from Liam.  Louis giggled slightly ad it tickled as he fed the donkey. Once Louis was done and Liam had taken hundreds of photos louis strokes the donkey once more before they headed for cafe to meet up with everyone else Louis was back in his wheelchair as they made their way to the cafe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 263 14
One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones.
4.9K 123 38
This is a follow on from sickness within Harry and Louis are now married and have one son 14 years old. Harry still suffers with cylic vomiting syndr...
205K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...