Happily Ever After (The Drug...

By awesomegal15

It's been three years of complete bliss. I love my family, my job everything life has given me. But, sometim... More

A Real Highlight
Lara
Peasants!
Badge of Honor
Timeout
Miss Me?
What Happened?
Interview with a Nanny
Midnight Oil
Breakfast
She's Fine
Together or Not at All
No You Don't
Off-Day
Paris. Is. Mine.
Heartbroken
So You Have a Plan
Not. Even. Close.
First Tooth
Late Nights
Meeting and Sleep
Do It
What's Wrong?
What Did You Do Today?
27 Letters
Big Problem
Hemingway Champagne
Family Meeting
Do You Understand?
Masa
He Will
What Do I Say?
An Explanation
I Blinked
Two Fingers
Morse Code
No Redemption
Rovaniemi Church
Cooing
You Have my Attention
Nailing it as a Dad
Open Minded
Hitman Angel
First Day
A Lazy Sunday
Hip
Is She Still In You?
Renegades
Lily
Nothing Too Terribly Exciting
What Have You Done?
First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
Monster Spray
Purse
Always A Pleasure
A Day From H-E-L-L
To The Grave
Always Love You
Perfectly Imperfect
A Balance
Have I Ever Disappointed You?
I Love You
That's It

We Need To Talk

5.8K 268 15
By awesomegal15

Chapter 54

Jennifer

Adam left the following morning and a week had passed of my plan unfolding. The bomb started in Richmond, Virginia and slowly made their way across the nation. In the following days no one was safe, and I had a nation on edge. Every night on the news I would watch the anchor cast do a hell of a lot better job than I ever could a striking fear into the general public. For a solid week that was the only thing on the news where were the next bomb come from? Who was doing this and why? I continuously heard,'Are we a nation under attack?'

Yes.

There were four more attacks that were going to be carried out but I am for the most part everyone's undivided attention. Almost like I have been soaking fear and it was pungent now.

Adam took the family plane back to Paris with Lara. They hadn't made any progress yet but they still had time and we were in the beginning phases of our plan. Lara was having fun traveling around from place to place. But I don't think she was learning anything from Adam. She sent me pictures of the places he had taken her: Dublin, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm to name a few. But the pictures were mostly selfies and one or two occasionally had a picture of Dani to her chagrin playing babysitter.

Ding!

"Good evening folks we'll be landing ABS Airport in just a few moments. Buckle up please", I did as the pilot asked.

I desperately needed to stretch my legs. After 18 hours of sitting trying to get into Sana'a my ass was going to stay numb. I wasn't crazy about having to come to Yemen. There was still an ongoing war between the government and the rebels but I needed to see an old friend who could deliver a message. And I hadn't come alone, Michael had graciously let me borrow team Hermes and they were more than locked and loaded. They hadn't had a real challenge since Michael took over South America. They had their work cut out for them tonight. Before the plane even took off we already had a plan ready to go. There was no way in hell I was stepping off of the plane. So team Hermes was going to bring me my person we were going to have a civil chat and he would be back in his little apartment before sunrise. Or before the insurgent rebels noticed he was gone.

Vvvvvzzzzttt vvvzzzttt vvvzzzttt

I look down to my phone and saw Adam was calling me. I looked around to the plane full of soldiers and decided this was probably a conversation they didn't need to hear. I ignored the call and decided to text him instead.

Hey :)

Just checking in. Your handiwork is the only thing on TV or the internet.

A necessary evil. How are things going with you?

I know this sounds impossible but people aren't intimidated by a man with a cane.

A sexy D.I.LF ;)

Hahaha I think you're the only one that thinks that right now. It looks like I've been replaced with Sasha Ivanov

The Russian.

I always knew he would be the one to stab you in the back.

Not for long love. Ava's been getting me caught up. We may just have to do another hard reboot.

It would definitely save you some time.

Its more of a last resort

The plane finally touchdown. And as I looked outside my window I could see an explosion of light in the distance. And something told me it wasn't because they were celebrating with fireworks.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that then.

Was it thundering? It couldn't be this was Yemen. It didn't rain that often in Middle Eastern countries.

As soon as the plane came to a complete stop the soldier surrounded me immediately jumped up ready to exit the plane. And in less than two minutes a plane full of fifty soldiers had emptied onto the tarmac. Leaving me alone. I called Adam ,"I just landed".

"Nervous?" He asked over blowing winds.

I shifted my weight and laying back in my chair tapping my fingers on my knees,"No, he'll play along", I heard a joyful scream. "Is that Lara?"

"Yeah, that would be the sound of her discovering room service. Honestly, I don't know where she puts it all. She should be 400 pounds".

"Shes going good then?" As awful as it sounds I didn't want her to be good at this I hope this little trip with Adam would discourage her from a life of crime and make her want to go to school and make an honest living.

"She's fine. She still learning, I don't expect her to be brilliant overnight. It'll take time. But she does like the hotel rooms, and for the most part she seems somewhat engaged at meetings. I don't know if that's because we're always sitting down to eat and she's always hungry but you know she's pretending to pay attention at least. Thats good enough for me", thank God, she was just using this as a vacation.

I kept hearing wind in the background until finally I couldn't take it anymore,"Are you jumping out of a plane? What's with all the wind?"

"Yes, you can't keep this crippled down", he said with a slight chuckle. "Just admiring the sunset".

"Mmmmhhhh, or smoking because you're stressed", I said knowing that's exactly what he was doing.

"I would never", He said.

"Your not going to life to see Lara, Alma or Maria get married or walk to get their diplomas", I said.

"Not true, I've already seen Alma graduate from kindergarten to the first grade", He said.

"Smartass", I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll stop just as soon as this is all over", he must be finish becomes suddenly there was no more wind. "Hold on".

I did.

I heard a TV in the background and Adam say," Lara, let's not sit so close to the screen you'll go blind".

I heard Lara reply back with something that sounded like her mouth was full.

I guess, I shouldn't be wasting time chatting away. Team Hermes will be back in five hours and I had to be ready. Because the longer we stayed in Yemen, the more dangerous it became. I reached up in the overhead compartment and pulled out my Ruger LCP gun and sat back down loading the gun.

"I'm back, have you checked on Daniel today?"

"Yup, he gained an ounce of weight which is extremely good and comforting knowing he's getting stronger", I said thankful God was cutting him some slack. Now if only he could do the same for us. "If Sahsa end up being a problem you can always send Alejandro after him", especially after our little talk.

I heard him stretch the phone when dead, after a while he said,"I love you. You know that?"

I laughed and with a small grin and said,"I had no idea".

"I do".

"I love you too".

"It's not even been three days I already miss you. The way you fit so perfectly in my arms. The way your mouth parts when you sleep", He said softly as I heard....

"Are you jerking off?"

"Maybe", so yes. Okay, this was new.

"Do you remember the last charity fundraiser Celine did? It was at the Montage Beverly Hills?"

"Your killing the mood, love".

"Keep your dick in your hand. I'm setting the scene. I'm not just some call girl who's charging by the minute. Just ride this out with me?"

"As long as you don't bring up my mother anymore".

"I promise".

"Carry on then, love".

I remember that night like it was yesterday. Marquesa Ballroom was perfect combination of vintage glamour and modern-day elegance. The commanding 5,000-square-foot ballroom was dressed in opulent, Spanish Colonial-inspired decor, complete with opera balconies and grand chandeliers. Rich draperies and lush fabrics complement the Golden Age of Hollywood. As well as a well-appointed terrace which overlooked the gorgeous view of the Pacific. I was playing hostess with Celine in a spectacular long off-the shoulder formal dress that sparkled in rose gold sequins. It was the most "risque" dress I had ever worn with its glamorous off-the-shoulder sweetheart neckline with banded sleeves that draped over my arms for a sultry look. Charmingly hugging my curves, as an alluring side slit flared out to end in a floor-sweeping long hemline. Rodger had given me a diamond 10 ct round-cut 14K white gold necklace. After my time spent in Mexico, which of course kill Adam. But, he didn't want to start a fight. So he held his tongue until we got back home to a cranky Alma and a passed out exhausted Nate and Josh.

The whole night was magical. I would be lying if I said I didn't like the extra attention Adam was giving me. His eyes always wondered back to me. I felt his lust, his desire for me. Adam always looked handsome. Or just oozing with a sexual prowess and demeanor I couldn't help but be attracted to. There was a confidence I loved in Adam when he was in his field working people.

He wore a black tonal-stripe wool two-piece suit with a red bow tie and his watch I got him for our first Christmas.

Once everyone was greeted and the party settled into a normal flow I found Adam talking with a group of men: oil tycoons, pharmaceutical business men, diamond smugglers and anyone else worth more then $50,000,000.

"I found you with your all boys club. Everyone was laughing and joking. Just having a good time---"

"Jennifer, your not helping me here", Adam said with disappointment in his voice.

"Sssshhhhh, just wait. As you saw me you started to smile and you wrap your arms around me as if you wanted to tell the group there was no way in hell anyone besides you could lay a finger on me", he had something to work with now. "Some old man told a dirty joke about a woman who'd just given her boyfriend a blow job. I remember the punch line was him imitating the woman trying to talk while her mouth was filled with her boyfriend's cum. It was a pretty bold joke. But, I didn't laugh like everyone else. Not because I was offended but because it just wasn't funny. But you got offended for me. So much so you had him removed from the party", I chuckled,"You just kicked out millions of dollars of donations like it was nothing. You took my hand and lead us to the dance floor. And I lost track of time how long did we sway lost in each other. You were my drug. One touch and your intoxication was instant. Just your scent sent me into a heady trance, one that wouldn't end until our bodies were once more, just warm and snuggled in as close as two souls can be. Do you remember what happened next?"

"Mmmhhh, but I'd love for you to remind me", Adam said with a husky voice.

"You bend down and whispered in my ear,'I don't want to wait one more moment not being inside you'. You told me you wanted to hear me begging for your cock until I couldn't take another inch. That you were going to make me moan so loud. Slideing your cock inside me slowly and keep thrusting harder and harder. I felt how hard do you wear through your pants. You wrapped your arms around me tighter grinding my sex against yours. You slowly kiss my neck and whispered in my ear,'Now'. You pulled me away from the party and we found a nearby closet.

You slowly pushed your body against my, you moved me back, the entire time while your hard cock pressed against me. I don't remember it happening, but somehow I was down to my panties, and I felt my nipples stiffening, the cool air flowing around us in contrast with the heat I felt from your muscled body. I thrusted my body forward to meet your, even as you moved me backwards. Your hands were all over me, my face, my back, my hair, my ass. Then I felt your hands grabbing at the top of my panties, trying to pull it down. Your mouth was on mine, kissing, sucking... My head was swimming, my body was on fire, as I kissed you back, hungry now. You started to rip off my dress. You pushed me against the wall and held me up by my ass. You slided my body, so my breast were in your. My hands grasps the back of your head as your bought your lips to my throbbing nipple. I moaned as your hands grabbed the upper back of my legs and lifted me up higher. I was already wet, my body was prepared for what I needed so badly. I reached down and took your cock in my hand guideing it into me. Slowly you entered my wet folds. I moaned as my head fell back against the wall. When suddenly you were all the way inside me, deep and filling me. Your cock was driving, piercing me. Harder, harder and harder. Your body shaked with an intensity as you slams into me, driving me against the cold surface of the wall. I reached down and grabed you, any way I could, in order to pull you in deeper. You moan how you were going to cum in me. It's too much, it's just enough, it's what I wanted and I explode, crying out, screaming out, my pussy contracting on you as I came all over you, causing you to lose all control and to shudder as you plunges into me again as you came with my name on your lips loseing yourself in me".

Adam was moaning until I heard,"Fuck!"

"Did you finish?"

"Yeah", he said breathing hard.

"To be continued", I said kind of disappointed we didn't get to go for longer.

"I remember that night the twins had to be conceived either in the closet, the limousine or the pool house", he said with a zip of his pants.

I laughed,"We really worked for it".

"God I wish you were here", He said.

"You'll have to take care of your own needs at least for five months", I said to his disappointment.

"Sadly", He stated.

"I still have a mouth for special horny occasions", that made him happier and we fell into normal conversation.

A car pulled onto the tarmac, and I quickly look to my phones clock.

It's time.

"Adam", I said cutting him off,"I have to go but I'll give you a call when we're back in the air".

"Be safe", he said ending the call.

I pull my phone down and picked up my gun. I stood up straightening out my white pants suit ready for my meeting. I heard struggling outside the airplane door, and I tapped my heels in anticipation. Liam open the door with two other men caring a body. He had a black bag over his head and he was hog tide song on someone's back. He must have been gone to because all I heard was muffled screams.

"Where would you like him ma'am?" Liam asked.

"Anywhere. It's not like he can leave", he gave me a nod of approveal and the two men dropped the body to the ground. "Thank you, gentlemen. I'll take it from here I said holding up the gun", I said wanting them to leave; they did. I stood staring down at the body trying to wiggle away.

"Its been a second since our last chat", I made my way over to him and ripped off the black bag over his head," Shepherd, we need to talk".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 23 14
Three years have passed since she left me, three years and I've never forgotten
6.4K 4 41
It's a story! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I love writing it! AMK♥
1 0 1
This is an old story I wrote a few years ago, and I wanted to publish it because not many people besides people I know have seen it, and I remember I...
6.8K 216 19
I had this story on Otakufanfic.com, but I figured that since it got over 1,000 Read Counts, then it's good enough for Wattpad lol. It's not edited p...