Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 80

470 12 4
By ilangel1

Thank you for everyone still reading this story.  This had been written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.

"Hungry loulou?" Harry asked seeing louis' face brighten when he saw the food and the boy quickly nodded quickly forgetting about Liam not being there for the time being. Harry put Liam's dinner in the microwave before putting the other plates on the table.

"Daddy sit on your lap please." Louis said and Harry smiled taking his baby off his dad and placing him on his lap before Louis began eating his dinner. Louis soon ate his dinner. Harry was eating with difficulty but didn't mind. Once Harry had finished Robin said he'd tidy up while Harry bathed louis and Robin also said he'd take Liam's dinner up once he'd tidied up. Harry thanked him. Robin came over to hug Louis good night and kissed him. Harry then carried Louis upstairs.

"Right bath time then baby boy." Harry said carrying louis into the bathroom and placing him down on the closed toilet seat. "Can you start getting undressed for me lou?" Harry asked and Louis nodded doing exactly that. "Daddy What do I do about that?" Louis asked when it came to the bandage wrapped around his ankle. "We will put a carrier bag round it, is that what you did last night." Harry asked.

"Papa took it off." Louis said and Harry nodded although the plastic bag would have to do for tonight and he wasn't really sure how to get it back on and he didn't want to disturb Niall and Liam if he did get stuck "I'm going to put a carrier bag on it so it doesn't get wet" Harry told Louis. "Okay daddy." Louis said as Harry went downstairs to grab a plastic bag that he could use. Harry soon came back upstairs and carefully put it on Louis foot.

"Right let's get you in then." Harry said lifting the boy into the water. Louis played with his bath toys that Harry gave him. "Daddy wanna get out now." Louis said 5 minutes later while rubbing his eyes. "You sure?" Harry said. "Yeah sleepy." Louis mumbled and harry chuckled before beginning to wash louis' hair Louis covered his eye's as his daddy did this. Harry washed the shampoo of before quickly washing the boy. "Out now?" Louis questioned and Harry nodded lifting the boy out and wrapping him in a towel. Harry dried the sleepy boy and out his pjs on after taking his foot out the carrier bag. "Right let's you tucked into bed and all cosy and then I'll read you a story." Harry said seeing it was 7:15 so nearly louis' Bedtime anyway. Louis nodded happily sleepily. As soon as Louis laud down he cuddled his blankie and shut his eye's.

"Alright Baby you ready for a story?" Harry asked and Louis slowly nodded his head briefly opening his eyes again whilst Harry got on louis' bed and the boy cuddled into his side before closing his eyes again as Harry started to read to him. Harry only read five pages when he could tell the boy was fast asleep. So he kissed Lou and tucked him in before going back downstairs. "Lou asleep?" Robin asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah didn't take much He was exhausted." Harry said and Robin nodded.

"What's happening about tomorrow? Do you need me or?" Robin asked. "Umm we should be alright during the day as Louis' got school and I'm guessing Liam's home to take care of Niall. We're ring if we need anything."

"What about after school?" Robin said. "We should be okay as Louis will hopefully tired but that's when we would ring if needed." "Alright that's fine, do you need me tonight?" Robin said. "We're fine dad go home and be with mum you've been here all weekend." Harry said and Robin nodded. "Alright well you know where we are if you need us." Robin said and Harry nodded. "Thanks dad you and mum have been a great help." Harry said. "No worries don't overdo it and just call if morning sickness happens even in the middle of the night." Robin said.

Harry nodded saying night to Robin before he left to head home and Harry decided to retreat upstairs himself and have an early night. Soon the household was peaceful and everyone was asleep Thankfully for Harry, Louis did sleep through the night. Liam had been up with Niall a couple of times but after more medicine and a cuddle the boy fell back asleep eachtime pretty easily considering. Harry woke up to his alarm and felt good. He quickly had a shower before waking a sleeping Louis up and helped him get ready for school.

"I'm going to see if papa is awake and he can quickly check on your ankle as we need to decide what you can do at school today." Harry said and Louis nodded staying put on his bed. "Li." Harry whispered when he walked into Niall's room seeing Liam awake but Niall asleep. "Hmm." Liam said. "Can you check on louis' ankle I need to know what to say to the school in terms of what he can and can't do." Harry said and Liam nodded carefully getting up.

"How's Ni?" Harry asked when they left the room and Liam sighed. "Woke a couple of times in the night in a lot of pain so I'm probably going to end up at the doctors with him so I'm going to have to wake him in a bit as if he does need to go to the doctors I'll have to phone as soon as they open to get him a same day one." Liam explained and Harry nodded as they walked into louis' room.

"Morning Lou." Liam said and louis smiled seeing his papa reaching out for a cuddle. "Hang on Baby let me check your ankle first." Liam said and louis just nodded Liam carefully unwrapped the bandage and have a feel of it. "Does it hurt today?" Liam asked as Louis wasn't as hesitant to let Liam touch his ankle. "Feels better papa." Louis said and Liam nodded as he thought that might have been the case as louis' bruise didn't look as painful either. "Right stand for me Love." Liam said and louis nodded doing as Liam said.

"Does it hurt?" Liam asked. "Bit." Louis said and Liam nodded. "Can you walk to daddy for me." Liam asked and louis nodded doing that and although he had a slight limp Liam was happy. "Alright I'm not concerned about him walking but I don't want him running around as that's asking for problems." Liam said and Harry nodded picking Louis up once he reached him. "Louis so you understand that we can't do any running today otherwise you will hurt your ankle more' Liam explained "Yes papa, just walking." Louis said as Harry passed him to Liam and Liam nodded smiling kissing the boys forehead. "Right have a good day love." Liam said giving Louis a cuddle before placing him down on his bed and headed back to Niall's room. Luckily Niall was still asleep.

Shall we go have breakfast" Harry said. Louis nodded getting up and walking down the stairs. Yes it was slower than normal but the boy was just happy to be back on his own 2 feet again. He smiled as he walked into the kitchen and saw his daddy making him some coco pops. "Thanks Daddy." Louis said getting onto a chair and Harry handing them to Louis. Louis are his coco pops. "All gone." Louis said and Harry smiled finishing his toast.

"Right do you want to go and get your shoes on then?" Harry asked and Louis nodded getting down handing Harry his empty bowl before heading into the hallway to put his school shoes on. Harry quickly washed up before grabbing his and Louis coats and then they walked out to the car.

"In you get then Lou." Harry said and Louis did as said sitting down in his car seat letting Harry buckle him in before Harry got in the front dumping louis' school bag and coat on the front passenger seat. Harry then drove to the school and parked up and they walked to Louis classroom. "Morning Louis." Louis' teacher said seeing the boy approaching. "Hi." Louis said once he reached his teacher before proceeding to hug harry and entering his classroom.

"So louis' bruised his ankle over the weekend so if you see him limping that's why. He hasn't been walking on it all weekend but he seems to be okay at the moment but he's not to run around at all." Harry explained. The teacher nodded. "Might be hard, how did he do it" the teacher asked. "Jumping on the trampoline glad he has his energy back but he fell of on his ankle" Harry said. "Well At least he's energetic again he's just being a little boy. Talking about boys how's Niall?" "No better Between him and louis we've had quite the weekend. I think Liam's taking him to the doctors today." "Poor boy." The teacher said as she heard louis' laugh.

"Yea" Harry said smiling st hearing Louis laugh before saying bye to the teacher. He then headed over to main reception to explain about Niall and that he wouldn't be in again before heading back home. Harry drove home.

..................................................................................................

Niall stirred as Liam carefully got back in the bed next to the boy. Liam hugged the boy who whined. "Your not feeling any better are you?" Liam asked and Niall shook his head. "Wanna be better." Niall croaked sadly and Liam nodded. "I know love, I'm going to take you to the doctors Okay." Liam said and Niall just nodded gripping onto Liam's top. Liam comforted the boy. Liam got Niall back to sleep and then tried ringing for a few appointment. Liam like he imagined had a bit of a fight to get Niall seen but eventually managed to get an appointment for Niall at 10.

Liam sighed with relief once he got off the phone. He then phoned work to say he would be of till at least Thursday. Liam's work agreed knowing with harry how he was he couldn't be around Niall. When Liam walked back into Niall's room the boy was asleep but Liam could tell even then he was in pain Liam knew he needed antibiotics for the boy.

Harry arrived home and poked his head in nialls room. "Alright?" Harry asked. "He's got a doctors appointment at 10." Liam said. "That's Good I'm guessing he'll get antibiotics." Harry said. "I would of thought so. He can't carry on like this and he's not improving either. If this was something that would get better by its self I would have thought he'd be feeling better." Liam explained and Harry nodded. "Want me to do anything" Harry said. "No it's good Haz" Liam said.

Harry just nodded before heading downstairs and deciding to watch tv. Awhile later Liam carefully picked a sleeping Niall up and carried him to the car telling Harry they were off to the Drs. "You not getting him dressed?" Harry asked. "No I don't want to wake him and it's just the doctors." Liam said and Harry nodded before waving as Liam got Niall carefully situated in the car before driving to the doctors. He had carefully put Niall's coat on without waking him. Liam drove to the Drs and Niall woke up whining. "I know sweetie I know we're going to get you all better." Liam said as he pulled into the doctors car park.

Liam parked up and then picked a whinny Niall up and carried him into the Drs checking them in and then sitting down. "Papa." Niall croaked. "What Love?" Liam asked. "Hurt." Niall mumbled. "I know love that's why we're here so we can get you all better and stop the pain." Liam said. Niall cuddled on Liam's lap until his name was called 10 minutes later Liam carried Niall into the room they had been called into. Niall sat on his papa's lap as the Dr examined him.

"Niall I need you to open your mouth for me." The doctor said but Niall shook his head whimpering and cuddling more into Liam. "Come on Ni, the quicker you do this the quicker we can get you better" Liam said softly to him. Niall reluctantly opened his mouth and the Dr shined a torch into the throat and out a stick there so he could see.

"That looks painful." The dr said and Niall just whimpered in agreement. "I'll take it you agree Niall." And Niall just nodded before cuddling back into Liam once the dr was done looking at his throat" It looks quite nasty you were right in bringing him in, I will give you antibiotics and encourage niall to drink fluids" the Dr said. "Yeah he's not keen on drinking at the moment." Liam said.

"I'm not surprised but he needs to be drinking if anything more than what he normally would with the antibiotics it should be easier for him anyway." The dr explained. Liam nodded and thanked the Dr. He carried niall to the pharmacy opposite to get the antibiotics. By the time they reached the pharmacy Niall was pretty much asleep with his head resting on Liam's shoulder.

Liam gave the prescription to the pharmacist and sat down with Niall on his lap. "Home." Niall croaked sadly and Liam nodded. "In a minute Ni we just need to get your antibiotics and then we're go home and get you all cosy in bed again." Liam said and Niall nodded his head closing his eyes again. About ten minutes later nialls name was called and Liam went to collect the antibiotics. "Right let's get home." Liam said softly but Niall had already fallen asleep. Liam carefully placed niall in the car and drove home without waking the boy.

When they got home Liam decided to just place Niall on the sofa with a blanket rather than carrying him back upstairs. "How was it?" Harry asked coming out from the kitchen and sighing when he saw Niall who looked so much younger asleep on the sofa. "He's got antibiotics which should help and we need to make sure he's drinking a lot more than he has been." Liam explained and Harry nodeed. "Wish I could cuddle him" Harry sighed. "I know but I don't want you sick again and Niall doesn't want to either" Liam said.

"Yea even Lou asked me if it was ok to cuddle me after cuddling niall" Harry said. "It will get better Haz , I promised lou a trip to the farm when Niall was better and he was so happy so I'm not surprised he's checking that he's allowed to cuddle with you as I said everyone had to be healthy first." Liam said chuckling.

"At the way we're going then we won't be going to the farm for a while." Liam said. "Nah I'm hoping that it will only be Niall that catches this as your cuddling with him and louis is only seeing him in small doses so we should be fine hopefully we can go on the weekend." Liam said and Harry nodded.

"You home the weekend then?" Harry asked. "I'll make sure I'm home one day but I'll probably have to work the other as I'm going to be home most of this week with Niall." Liam said and Harry nodded. The husbands hugged for awhile and spent some time in the back room together before Liam checked on niall.

Niall had just woken up again when Liam appeared and he was cuddled under the blanket. "Hey sweetie." I said brushing his hair from his forehead and he whined reaching for me. "I'll be back Love I'm just going to get your antibiotics." I said and he just nodded curling back in a ball. Liam went to get the antibiotics and quickly read the amount to give and then went back to niall and measured up the dose and gsve it to the boy. Once Niall had swallowed it Liam went to get the boy some water before handing it to him which Niall actually happily accepted to attempt to get rid of the taste in his mouth. Niall managed about five sips of water and then snuggled into his papa. "Want to watch tv" Liam asked the boy.

Niall nodded as he got himself comfortable. "Anything in particular?" Liam asked the boy. The boy shook his head and Liam found a film niall likes Niall smiled and turned to face the tv while Liam wrapped the boy in a hug before reaching for the blanket that had fallen on the floor and placing it back over Niall. Liam snuggled into his papa and blanket and enjoyed toy story that his papa had put on. Niall did fall asleep around half way just as Harry appeared.

"Do you want any lunch?" Harry asked and Liam nodded. "Please I'm starving didn't get a chance to have breakfast this morning." Liam whined and Harry chuckled. "What do you fancy a toastie" Harry suggested. "Yeah please." Liam responded.

"What do you want in it?" Harry asked. "Ham And Cheese Please." Liam said and Harry nodded before heading into the kitchen. Harry made Liam Ham and cheese and a cheese and beans one for himself. "Here." Harry said handing Liam his who carefully manoeuvred Niall so he was able to eat his toastie Harry smiled. 'Am I allowed to sit on the other sofa and eat" Harry joked.

Liam just rolled his eyes telling Harry to sit down before he changed his mind. "Well I'll go grab my plate couldn't carry them both in" Harry said. Liam smiled and set to work on his toastie using as little movement as possible in an attempt to not wake Niall. Harry brought his toastie in and sat on the other sofa. "How long till his antibiotics work Li?" Harry asked wanting his bouncy chatty Niall back.

"Everyone reacts differently but I would have thought by tomorrow night he'd be feeling better." Liam said playing with Niall's hair gently Harry nodded hoping that was the case he didn't like seeing Niall like this. Niall woke up again around 30 minutes later and immediately curled closer into Liam's side. "I Don't think it possible for you to get any closer sweetie." Liam said smiling down at Niall who looked up at Liam and rubbed his eyes. "Don't feel any better." Niall croaked sadly clearly hoping that after the first dose of antibiotics he'd feel better." "Sorry love it's not an immediate thing." Liam said pulling Niall into his lap. Niall pouted as his papa told him that Liam chuckled and wrapped his arms around his eldest.

"Give it another day and you should be feeling better." Liam promised and Niall just nodded closing his eyes again. Liam ruffled niall's hair to get the boy back to sleep. Back at home Harry had fallen asleep to.

At school the children were sat down to their spelling they had been given over the weekend. Louis was happy that he was able to do his spellings a lot easier this week as he had had the help over the weekend. Louis got stuck on the same two as the night before but Lou is hadn't been in the mood for his papa to go through them with him. Louis tried to remember how his daddy earlier on in the day had spelt it down for him. But Louis couldn't remember so just wrote how he thought it was. Soon they did all ten words and the teacher marked it as the kids played working out what each child works on. The teacher smiled when she got to louis' as she could see that the boy had been practicing at home and although he had got the last 2 wrong it was clear he'd tried as he'd had multiple attempts as he quite a few words crossed out. She wrote on the page well done. Good attempts on the words you struggled with. Once the teacher had marked all the work she started calling over the kids one by one to go through it with them.

The teacher called louis over and told him well done on both his spelling and his writing letters. The teacher went through the two words he got wrong. "These ones were hard." Louis said and the teacher nodded. "Yeah they were more tricky." The teacher agreed "But if you practice them before the test on Friday I bet you will get them perfect, but also practice the other ones to" the teacher said. As she decided to test the kids twice but Harry had been doing his letters previously. "Okay." Louis said with a smile before getting down and going back to continue playing with his friends. Louis was limping slightly.

"Louis sit down for a bit sweetie." Louis' teacher called out and louis nodded plopping down on the floor next to his friends while stretching his leg out so his foot wasn't bent. Louis carried on playing with his friends.

When it came to playtime the teacher went over to louis. "Right break time is in a minute louis do you want to stay in here and colour with a few of your friends or do you want to go outside if you do go outside though you need to promise me you won't run around." The teacher said Louis has a thought "colour" he said smiling "Okay you can choose 2 friends to stay with you." The teacher said and Louis nodded happy with that.

Louis was bored at lunch break. "Louis how about you the Lego out?" Miss Simmons suggested as she was about to go on her lunch break. "Okay." Louis said before standing up and getting that out before plopping back down on the floor. "So one of lunch supervisors is going to come and watch you now Okay and the I'll be back after lunch." She explained and louis nodded. The lunch supervisor came in and hot down and introduced herself to Louis. "Do you want me to play with you?" She asked the boy but louis shook his head not the most confident around people he didn't know.

"No thanks." He said quietly before struggling to get into the Lego. "Do you want some help?" She then asked and louis nodded slowly pushing the box towards her. "What you trying to make Louis" Lisa asked. "Don't know." Louis said and Lisa sighed wanting the boy to talk to her more. "How about a house" Lisa suggested Louis just shrugged but as he began building Lisa had a good guess that's that was what he was building Lisa tried to get the boy to talk as he built. "So what's your best thing about school' she asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...
10.5K 172 4
A requested book on the boys in their fetus days! So basically, all of the boys are brothers and live together and they get sick with the stomach flu...
159 16 16
This story is about a girl who loved Louis but when he went to the x factor boot camp he didnt only leave her behind but leaved his two unborn sons...
18.7K 316 13
This is a story that @Libs993 have been working on in private message. It is a One D family story where Harry and Liam are the parents and then NIal...