Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 73

360 15 0
By ilangel1

Thank you for everyone reading this, commenting and voting.

The next morning Liam was woken by Louis wanting a cuddle as the boy climbed into his bed. "Hey baby." Liam said and Louis smiled at Liam before cuddling him and closing his eyes clearly not ready to wake up yet. "You can't go back to sleep for long lou." Liam said seeing the time and it was only another 10 minutes till his alarm would go off. But tired papa" Louis moaned. "We need to get up for school soon how about we put some cartoons on" Liam said. "Okay." Louis mumbled as Liam turned the tv on for him as he snuggled close to Liam. "I've never known a 5 year old like sleep as much as you." Liam said playing with the boys hair earning a shrug from the boy.

Liam cuddled the boy till his alarm went of and moved making Louis whine. "You can either stay here or come with me and help me wake Ni, but either way I need to get up." Liam said and Louis sighed but held his arms up so Liam guessed he wanted to go with him to help him wake Niall which could be quite a difficult task some mornings. Liam went into Niall's room and found the boy awake lying in bed.

"Ni sweetie you need to get up for school" Liam said. Niall just stared at Liam. "Today please." Liam said and Niall sighed. "If your not out of bed once I've got louis dressed there's going to be trouble." Liam said before leaving the room with louis to help him get ready. Niall sighed.

Liam took Lou is to the bathroom and got the boy to do a wee before he went to get the boy dressed. "Papa I do it." Louis said wanting to get dressed by himself and Liam smiled at him. "Alright Lou, I'll just help you with the buttons on your top." Liam said and Louis smiled happily at that. Louis out his clothes on and got his top the right way round for once. "Well done baby." Liam said and Louis smiled happy with himself as he'd managed to successfully do it all by himself. 'Me try buttons papa" Louis said. "You can try." Liam said and Louis nodded determined to do it. Louis managed his buttons on his trousers but not his top. "Papa." Louis whined and Liam just chuckled helping the boy out before handing him his jumper to put on.

Niall eventually got out of bed Niall slowly and sleepily walked over to the bathroom rubbing his eyes as he went. Niall used the bathroom before going to get dressed. Once Niall was dressed he made his way downstairs and sat on the sofa turning cartoons onto the telly and waiting for Liam and Louis to come down.

"Right Shall we go and get some breakfast?" Liam said. "Yogurt?" Louis asked. "What is it with you and yogurt and the moment." Liam said laughing and louis just shrugged taking Liam's hand as they headed downstairs seeing Niall on the sofa. "Ni come on breakfast." Liam said as he carried on into the kitchen with Louis. "What do you want love?" Liam asked Niall while opening a Yogurt for Louis not wanting to argue with the boy about food that morning. Niall asked for some cereal. "Which cereal?" Liam asked. "Coco pops please." Niall said and Liam nodded getting that for the boy.

Soon everyone had finished eating and did their teeth before leaving for school, "I'll see you later Ni." Liam said handing the boy his bag and Niall nodded hugging Liam before running off to his friends. "Right lou, let's go." Liam said walking over to Louis' classroom. Louis happily went into his class that day and Liam smiled as he then left for work.

Liam arrived at work 15 minutes early and decided to head to Harry's room to see how he was doing. Harry was fast asleep when he got there and so was Anne. Liam smiled and decided to leave them be before quietly leaving the room and going to find a doctor instead to see if there were any updates on when Harry could home. However the Dr couldn't give him any info as he hadn't reviewed Harry that day. Liam just decided to head up to work.

Louis was pretty happy in school that day and was happy to get involved in class so Miss Simmons decided to take the advantage and get Louis to do some writing practice with her as the boy was pretty motivated and positive from what she'd seen so far that day. Lou is happily practiced his letters until it was time for maths. "Good job louis." Miss simons praised the boy who smiled before joining the rest of his class on the carpet. The class then did some maths before break.

Niall was struggling with his maths as per usual. Nialls teacher helped him Liam began his morning rounds. When it was break louis went running off to play with his friends and both the teacher and teaching assistant smiled at the boy. "If he had this attitude everyday it would make life so much easier." Miss simmons chuckled. "Unfortunately for us he's a 5 year old boy who's not having the best of time at the moment. We just need to take advantage of it when he's in this positive frame of mind and make sure he gets loads of praise. I've never seen him so happy." The teacher smiled before they headed of to the staff room. Miss Simmons could actually relax at her break time. Niall was out with his friends to.

By the end of break Louis was completely worn out as he had spent it running around with his friends but it didn't stop the boy smiling when he walked back into his classroom. They had individual reading next and got pulled out one to one and played between. Niall had history.

Louis didn't actually mind reading it wasn't his strongest skill but he was where he should be so when it came to Louis' turn to read the boy didn't mind at all. He went out with Miss Simmons who had a book with him and encouraged him to break words down he struggled with. "You're getting good at this now louis." Miss Simmons said as she finished questioning Louis on what he had read. "I like reading." Louis said happily as he stood up. "Well that's good then." She said as she walked back to the classroom with Louis to get another student and let louis go back to playing. About an hour later the teacher got the kids to do some fun work all together for the last hour of school. Louis was enjoying himself.

Soon it was the end of the day. Niall had football practice. LIam collected Louis and went somewhere local as he didn't want to go home to leave half hour later to collect Niall. The time went fast and soon he collected Niall.

The next three days were pretty much the same. It was Thursday when Harry was discharged home. Anne went with him as Liam was working. Harry had a scan on the baby before he was discharged. Liam was there for the scan of their baby before going back to work. When Liam collected the two boys he took them home not saying Harry was at home.

"Papa can we see daddy today? You keep saying we can't cause he's asleep." Louis said as they got in the car and Liam just smiled. "Your see him soon lou, trust me." Liam promised and Louis just sighed guessing that meant no. "Is dad ever coming home?" Niall then asked. "He'll be home before you know it." Liam said and Niall huffed. "But you say that every time." Niall said really wanting to see his dad. Liam smirked to himself as he sat in the drivers seat. Belt up boys.

It was a quiet drive home as both boys were sulking that they couldn't see their daddy but Liam refused to tell them that harry was home as as much as he didn't like seeing his kids upset he didn't want to ruin the surprise. Liam soon pulled up and got the two boys scowled at Liam while he got Louis out the car.

"Cheer up." Liam said putting Louis on the ground while Niall got out the car. "Why is grandma's car here?" Niall asked recognising her car. "I don't know love Shall we go and see?" Liam asked and Niall just shrugged. Niall didn't put two and two together that his grandma has been staying with his daddy.

Liam opened the door up and niall went to storm upstairs. Harry heard the storming and came out the hall. "Hey Hey what's going on?" Harry said. "Papa won't let me...." Niall stopped however mid sentence when he realised who he was talking to. "Dad." Niall said running over to Harry and hugging him louis close behind. Harry hugged his two boys that he had missed very much.

"Surprise' Liam then said coming o we to join them. "Did you know about this?" Niall asked looking up at Liam and Liam smiled at him. "Yeah but we wanted to keep it a surprise." Liam said and Niall nodded as they moved to the sofa Niall quickly curling into Harry's side. 'I know your excited to see your dad but can I not get a hello" Anne said.

Niall smiled at Anne but refused to get up and louis seeing this went over to Anne himself. "I'll cuddle you." Louis said and Anne smiled picking the boy up. Niall cuddled his dad. Harry smiled at Louis hugging his mum as he cuddled niall and Liam sat on his now free side.

"How you feeling?" Liam asked. "I'm fine Li." Harry reassured his husband while rubbing Niall's back before Louis came back over climbing onto Harry's lap. Anne smiled and got her phone and took a pic of the family.

"Alright What does everyone want for dinner?" Liam asked wrapping his arms around louis who had crawled over to his lap when he realised that he could have all of Liam's Attention rather than half of Harry's.

"Can we have pizza Papa?" Niall asked and even Louis nodded in agreement. "I don't know love it's a school night. Takeaway is normally a weekend treat." "Please Papa." Niall begged and Liam found himself nodding. "Do you want me to order it you 4 look quite cozy." Anne said and Liam smiled thankfully at her. Anne soon came back saying the pizza was ordered.

Liam had switched the tv and they let homework go that night. When the pizza arrived Anne sorted it out before heading back into living room pizza and plates in hand before placing it on the coffee table Niall wasting no time before helping himself to some. Harry put a slice on a plate for Louis, two slices for Liam and one slice for himself. Anne then had some. "Right let's watch a movie yeah." Liam said and when he didn't get any complaints he flicked through the choice of films trying to find one that everyone would like.

He settled on the Aladdin and everyone enjoyed as they ate their pizza. Louis made an absolute mess and it reminded Liam about why they hardly eat in the living room so once he was finished and so had Liam he took Louis up to have a bath while Niall remained cuddled with Harry and Anne.

Now Louis was out the room Niall asked his dad if the baby was ok. "The baby is fine, can you move a sec I need to get something out my pocket" Harry said. Niall did as asked and Harry got the picture of the scan out to show Niall. Niall smiled as he saw it. "Its so small" he said. Harry smiled. "It will grow." Harry said smiling as he saw Niall was mesmerised with the picture and Harry pulled him tightly into a tight hug. Niall hugged his dad.

"Can I feel it" niall asked. "You can touch my tumny but you won't feel anything yet. "Cause the babies still too small, but as soon as he or she starts to kick I'll tell you straight away." Harry said and Niall smiled. "You Probably can't remember but when lou was in my tummy you were fascinated then and you were only 2 at the time." Harry said playing with Niall's hair and Niall smiled up at harry before snuggling into his side.

Liam sat Louis down so he could run the bath. "Right let's get you out of these clothes." Liam said helping Louis out his clothes before placing Louis into the bath. "Toys please." Louis said and Liam smiled handing Louis his bath toys before letting the boy play for a bit. Liam then washed Louis after letting him play for a bit. "Why?" Niall asked.

"Right let's get you out then." Liam said and Louis nodded while rubbing his eyes. Liam dried Louis and then placed his pjs on. "Daddy read me story.' Louis asked. 'Ok but you can be a good boy and wait in bed for daddy" Liam said. Louis just nodded sleepily and Liam kissed him goodnight before heading downstairs to find harry.

"Haz you up to reading lou a story?" Liam said. "Yeah Course." Harry said going to get up but Niall whined. "No where you going?" Niall whined as harry got up. "I'm going to read Louis a bedtime story." Harry said and Niall just whined wanting Harry to come back and cuddle with him.

'Can grandma get her special Ni hug" Anne said. Liam and Harry smiled at Anne thanking her. "Go on Love, go and cuddle with grandma, I won't be long." Harry said and Niall just nodded getting up and going over to Anne curling up on her lap.

Harry went up to read Louis a story. "Daddy." Louis said happily when he saw harry and the man smiled at his son who was curled up under his duvet waiting for Harry to appear. "Which Sorry Do you want Baby?" Harry asked. "Don't mind." Louis said and Harry nodded picking up a random one before getting in the bed next to Louis where the little boy wasted no time snuggling into his daddy and listening to the story. Harry reed Louis the story who fought to stay awake. "Lou sweetie I'm going to be here in the morning now come on sleep.' Harry said.

Liam made himself and Anne a cup of tea. He wasn't sure if Harry would want one so had done enough water in the kettle for Harry to have one when he came down.

"Promise." Louis said quietly and Harry smiled at him. "I promise and I'll even take you to school." Harry replied. "Don't want to go to school. Stay with you." Louis said. "I won't go anywhere baby, tomorrow's Friday so we get through that and then it's the weekend so 2 whole days we can spend together." Harry said playing with the boys hair and Louis nodded before yawning and Harry knew that Louis would be asleep in the next 5-10 minutes.

As Harry predicted Louis was asleep just over five minutes later. Harry tucked the boy in made sure he had his blankie and teddies and kissed his forehead before heading back downstairs.

When he got downstairs he saw his eldest curled into his mums lap and Liam watching tv so went and sat down next to him and Liam smiled when he saw his husband. The pair however didn't get much time alone as Niall soon realised that harry was back in the room and made his way over to his parents wriggling his way into the middle of them, neither minded.

"Ni sweetie I know it was scary but I'm home now and have been over the cough for almost a week, just kept an eye on the baby" Harry said. "Promise you won't go back to the hospital." Niall asked. "I can't promise that Ni, but I'm not planning on going anywhere any time soon." Harry said and Niall just sighed snuggling into Harry's side.

It was around half hour later and Liam looked at the time and told niall it was bed time "Sleep with you and dad?" Niall asked. "Nope, Your own bed, Your 7 years old Ni." Liam said but Niall just whimpered. "Dads already explained to you that he'll be here in the morning." Liam explained and Niall sighed. "Up you go we will be up in five minutes" Harry said.

Niall just sighed but went upstairs anywhere. It was about five minutes later when Harry followed upstairs and said night to the boy. "Please stay." Niall almost begged when he saw harry leaving the room again. "Niall I promise I'll be here in the morning, and like I said to Louis I'll take you to school as well." "No, no school." Niall moaned. "I'm afraid you will be going to school ni as it's Friday tomorrow." Harry said before kissing the boys forehead and tucking him in again before leaving the room. Niall soon fell asleep.

Harry went downstairs to enjoy some time with Liam, "I'm so glad I'm home." Harry said as he cuddled with Liam on the sofa. "Trust me I am as well. And so are the kids." Liam said and Harry nodded. 'They will just cling to me, Ni was so scared just before I went into hospital and doesn't want to go to school tomorrow" Harry said.

"He'll be fine, he needs to go to school, they just need to see that your still be here when they get home. Otherwise we're never going to move on from this. Plus after tomorrow it's the weekend and we can spend it all together." Liam explained and Harry just nodded knowing however it was all very well Liam saying this but getting the boys especially Niall into school may be a complete different matter.

"Let's worry about that in the morning we can take them in together" Liam said. Harry just nodded before yawning curling into Liam's side. "Do you want me to stay overnight Li?" Anne asked but Liam shook his head. "No it's fine, Go on home im sure you want to see Robin." Liam said and Anne smiled at the pair before saying bye and heading home. "Right come on then Haz, we may as well go to bed ourselves." Liam said and Harry agreed.

Anne kissed harry on the cheek. Harry thanked his mum. Anne told them it was o worry and she was the end of the phone. Anne then hugged Liam before leaving and the couple went upstairs to bed. Both checked on the boys who were sound asleep before heading into their room getting ready for bed. Soon Liam and Harry were in bed cuddling up to each other both having missed each other's touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
51.3K 646 61
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN
159 16 16
This story is about a girl who loved Louis but when he went to the x factor boot camp he didnt only leave her behind but leaved his two unborn sons...
54.5K 1.9K 47
[this is the story of my happily ever after. and don't worry, it's definitely a fun one.] - ❝I will love you until the end of time, and then even l...