ALIVE [LUCAS NCT FANFICTION]

By Taeyeonmochi_2501

Jeon Alivia (you) was a really brilliant girl.She was a billionare and the most dangerous mafia in the Korea'... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 39

87 0 0
By Taeyeonmochi_2501

I hissed in pain."But miss you need to have some treatment on your wound."She said.

I blinked and shook my head."No,it's okay.It will heal by itself so don't worry about that."

She wanted to said more but someone has tapping her shoulder.We looked at the person and she was the woman who with Lucas.

"Just let me treat this young lady."She said.

The another woman looked at her and nodded.She released her hand from my injuring hand and walked away.

The old woman started to approached me."Come follow me,young lady."

I nodded and started to followed her.We arrived at the empty bed and she asked me to sat down.

I sat as she instruct meand she started to took her tools.She put the tray beside me and lifted up my shirt.

"You have courage to say that things to our alpha and yet he can't let you go like this."She said and apply a ointment on my wound.

I gritted my teeth when I felt a sting on my wound which is on my stomach.

Then I heard grasped and made me looked at her."What's wrong?"I asked.

She looked at me in disbelief."Who are you?"She asked me.

My eyes widened and I tried to acted nothing is happen."I'm a vampire."

"But your wound heal faster and turn back to normal."She said.

I sighed and I know that I have to lie again."Before I get into a vampire,I was a werewolf but then my wolf is dissapear and made me become a vampire."I stated.

She took a bandage and wrapped in on my wound which is already turned into a scar.

"I saw you heal one of our patient using your power and I know that a vampire don't have that power though."She said.

I bite my lower lips and nodded."Yes,I'm a witch too and please don't tell anyone about this."I begged.

She turned to my injuring hand.She put an ointment on it but this time my wound don't heal really fast.

She wrapped it with a bandage and put her tools aside first.She sat beside me and she sighed.

"Are you the most powerful hybrid?I mean our queen."She asked.

I slowly nodded."Yes,I come here to stop your alpha to start this war with the vampire.I already talk to the vampire leader and he agree with it."

"You know that if our alpha know about who are you,he will happy to hear that."She smiled.

"But do you think about something?"I asked and made her looked at me.

"Each of the pack need me bacause I'm more powerful than them but if one of them got me and be their queen,that's not fair for another one who lose it."I sighed.

"By the way,where is Lucas?I wanted to see him."I asked.

"Young master is in his room.Let me send you there."She said and stood.

I stood too and we started to walked where Lucas now.We get into this mansion again and she started to lead me.

As we arrived at his room,she opened the door and let me to came in.

I bowed as a respect and come in.There I saw Lucas was laid on his bed and slept peacefully.

I approached him and he just wearing a short pant with his body covering by a blanket.

The woman offered me a seat and I bowed at her.I sat down and stared at Lucas.

I stroked his hair gently and his hair so soft just like his wolf fur.How can I will leave him?

"You love him so much I see."The woman said.

I nodded."Yes,he was my first love.I can't let him far away from me.I know we just can't be together because our power."

My tears started to streaming down to my cheeks.The woman looks pity on me.

She tapped my shoulder."But you are a werewolf too.You are so lucky that you can choose anyone you like because you are their queen."

"I can't."I sobbed."They will hurt after that."

"I bet you are his mate so please protect him.He the only son that alpha and luna have."She begged.

I cried even more and put my head on the bed.She patted my head.

"You are kind and lovely person but please don't make a wrong decision.Hear to your heart."She said.

My eyes started to get heavy and I need to sleep.The woman smiled."I will leave you here and have some rest."

I nodded and still putting my head on the bed.The woman slowly walked and left me here.

I closed my eyes and soon felt aslept.I'm too tired to think about this.

After I already in my dreamland,someone entered Lucas's room.That was his father.

He approached us and he looks so guilty toward me.He know that this young girl really loves his only son.

He gently stroked my head and kissed my head like all fathers do to their children.

"I'm sorry."He whispered and left the room.

He walked to his office and tried to figure out what I said to him.I wanted him to stop this war.

He was so curious about I am.He thought that I am powerful than all of them.
________________________

I felt someone stroked my hair and I quickly opened my eyes.I held the person and twisted it.

I lifted up my head and saw Lucas groaned in pain.I released his hand and he rubbed his hand.

"You are so rough."He said and still rubbing his wrist.

"You're the one who do that just touch my hair quietly and it make me suspen about it."I answered him.

He looked me from head to toe."You are not changing your clothes."He pointed out my clothes.

I looked at my clothes and there have a stained of blood on it because of my stomach and my arm.

"Ah,it's okay.It just little bit so don't worry about it."I flashed him my smiled.

"You should-"Before he could finished his sentence,the door creaked opened.

There we saw the luna or Lucas's mother get into this room.She flashed us her beautiful smile.

Then her gaze turned to me.She looks shocked with my presence."Young lady,why are you here?"She asked.

I stood and bowed."I'm sorry,ma'am.I just want to take care of Lucas only after he's awake I will leave."

"With your outfits like that?"She pointed to my outfits.

She just like Lucas.Saying about my outfits again.Can they just kept quiet and don't complain?But I felt stinky and sticky because I don't take a bath yesterday.

I shrugged."I don't have any clothes here,ma'am."I answered her.

She flashed me a smiled."Well,I already call your friends to come here and bring your clothes here."

I smiled and bowed."Thank you,ma'am."

"Ouh yeah,today you two are going to school right?"She asked as she sat at the edge of the bed.

We nodded and I smiled faded when I knew that Lucas don't same block with me.

"I bet don't ask them to brought me my clothes."I said.

His mother looked at me in confused."Why?Is there something wrong?"She asked.

Lucas looked at me and he knew that I was sad of something but he just kept quiet.

"I have something to do first."I said and that was another lie for me.

She nodded."Okay.But do you having some breakfast meal here?"

I shook my head."I would pleasure to eat with you guys but I have to go now."

I bowed at them and walked toward the door.I twisted the and heard Lucas called for me.

I turned and saw him pouting."What's wrong,Yukhei?"I asked.

"Where is my morning kiss?"He asked and still pouted.

My eyes widened and I blushed."Yah,don't say that."I said.

His mother chuckled.He still pouting and acted like a child.He never embrassed to anyone as long as he get what he want.

I sighed and walked toward him.I kissed his cheek but he held my waist and pulled me made me sat on his lap.

He kissed me on my lips and made my eyes grew even widened.I heard his mother just chuckled.

He pulled away and giggled."That I want my morning kiss not on my cheek."He said.

I blushed and hit his chest lightly."Yah,don't you know that your mother is here."

He chuckled."Mom don't care about it."

I rolled my eyes."Yeah because you always brought one by one girl come here and kiss you everywhere they like."

Lucas looked at me in shocked.How I know his history?I know it from his own mother.

I stood from his lap and bowed again."I need to go now."I said and walked away from his room.

I scoffed with my own reaction and walked straight to the school.I don't care my legs hurt or what as long as I arrived there.

When I arrived at the school,all people looked weird at me because of my outfits now.

I just ignored them and walked to my locker.I took my uniform from my locker and walked to the restroom.

I washed my face and change my outfits to the uniform.I combed my hair to ponytail.

I checked out my dressing again and came out from the restroom.I get to my locker and kept my stuff inside my locker.

I walked to the classroom.My new classroom which is I felt lonely.

I entered my new classroom and saw Aless with someone.A girl.I bet she is new here.

Aless noticed me and smiled at me.I just walked and sat to my usual seat beside the window.

Aless approached me and sat infront of me."Hey,what's wrong?"She asked.

I shook my head and took out my notebook.I flipped my notebook and my mind think of something.

"Is it about Lucas?"She asked and looked at my eyes.

"Nothing about him.I'm just tired little bit."I answered her.

Aless nodded."Okay.But today you have practice and next week is our exam too."

"Okay."I simply answered her.
________________________

After the literature in English class finished,it's time for break time.

I closed my book and put it under my desk.I stood and walked to the field alone.

I'm not in the mood to talked with someone and I saw a lot of new people here.

I sat on the bench and enjoyed the fresh air here.I closed my eyes and tried to erased my problem.

"Hey,girl."I felt a hot breathed hits my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Eunwoo was smiling at me."What are you doing here?"I asked.

"Can I sit here first?"He asked and I nodded.

He sat besides me and looked at me."I am schooling here.I'm your senior so you as a junior should respect me."

I scoffed."I don't care about it."

"Hurm...it's okay.But I know you have problem,huh?"He wriggles his eyebrows.

I sighed and nodded."Well yes.I have a lot of problem I'm facing now."

"Shall we share about your problem?"He asked and crossed his leg.

I looked at him."I'm a queen of this underworld,Eunwoo."

He nodded and tried to understand."You know I'm a god so I know what is happening in this world and your problem too."He tapped my nose.

I flinched with his reaction."You are so lucky.Being a god,you can see the future and people surround you."

"I hope that I can be like you.Can know all about people surrounds us."I sighed.

"How about tonight we go out?I will fetch you then."He asked.

I smiled and nodded."Sure,I would pleasure to go out with you.I wanted to see the children again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 738 41
So this is a story about you as Kim Y/N. You have a boyfriend named Jeon Jungkook. He was a playboy back then and you thought he stopped making out w...
154K 4.2K 31
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ Before I saw her, I said, "I love your body" to many girls. But after I was with her, I said, "I love you." o...
5.1K 309 38
Jeon's and Kim's have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. They have a lot of common enemies by which they find themselves in an unexpec...
245K 6.8K 52
What happens when a mafia group makes a dreadful mistake where they accidentally confuse an innocent girl for someone trying to spy on their group. T...