ALIVE [LUCAS NCT FANFICTION]

By Taeyeonmochi_2501

Jeon Alivia (you) was a really brilliant girl.She was a billionare and the most dangerous mafia in the Korea'... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 34

27 0 0
By Taeyeonmochi_2501

I opened my eyes as soon as light entered my room.I yawned and switched my position to the back.

I stared at the figure was sleeping peacefully beside me.I sat on my bed and I was thinking what are Lucas said last night.

'I can't protect you any longer and soon will leave your world.'That word kept on repeating inside my head.

Then I felt someone moved and I knew that Lucas already awake.I sighed and I wanted to ask him.I was thinking it one all night that should I ask him about his problem he facing now.

"Are you going to tell me your problem?"I asked.

He didn't answer me and he pretend to be sleep but he was hearing it actually.

"If you can't tell me then it's fine but I know your problem that you are facing just now."I said.

He sat down on the bed while his face was facing me."What are you talking about?"

"I know you will go forever even not to step your feet inside this mansion again."I averted his gaze.

He was quiet and listen to what I will saying next.He didn't know that I know his biggest problem.

"If you like to meet them,I will sure to let you go."I forced smile.But now I can't let my greedy one take over me because he have a family that really care about him.

He sighed."You know that already."

"Of course,I know it.I'm not a dumb to wait for you to tell me."I said.

"You should listen to my explaination.I will tell you everything but promise me that you never regret with what decision we make."He raised up his index finger.

I nodded."So tell me now."

"Remember,when I say that Seulgi was a person I love as my sister."He said and I tried to remembered it then nodded.

"She was one of my father's beta.She have a mission which is she have to do all years until I have my power back."He stated.

"It was confusing me when she tell me because I have lose my werewolf power since I was 10 years old...so I don't know that I was get into your family group."He added.

"Are you want to leave?If you want,I will ask my dad to let you go and join your family pack."I said with fakely smiled.

"You know,we should talk about this.I'm here for you and they decided to make me stay here as long as I want.I want to stay with you and don't let me left you."He said and held both of my shoulder.

I sighed and nodded."You should leave now."

He lifted his eyebrow."Why?"

"I want to take a bath then change my clothes.I need some privacy."I groaned.

He chuckled then turned to smirked."If you want me to stay then I will help you."He winked.

"You're prevert."I pushed him and he giggled.

"Okay."He said and pecked my forehead.

He left my room and soon I sighed.I have to find his family and talked to them or maybe they will tried to find me too for telling me something.

I stood and walked to the bathroom but then my phone vibrated.

I took it from the nightstand and it was Mark who message me.That's weird this idiot.Why he can just met me?I opened his message.

Alivia,I bet you are wake up now because your lovely boyfriend have come back here.I have receive a black mail which is this person need to meet you but I have to go with you.I will go to your room later on before we go to that place.
                                     -Mark.

I put my phone back on the nightstand and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I was wondering why this person black mail Mark then he or she wanted to met me.

i came out from the bathroom and walked to my wardrobe.I wore a grey hoodie with a sweatpant.

I dried up my hair with a hair dryer without my maids today.Someone knocked my door.

"Come in."I said and combed my hair.

The person came and put his hand inside his pocket while grinning.

I sighed."What do you want?"I asked the one and only Park Jimin who stood infront of me.

"Woah,chill."He said and I just looked at him.He knew me have a problem by looking into my deep orbs.

"I just want to ask you that we want to visit our trainees so do you want to come?"He asked.

It's quite long that I never met the others trainees.Maybe I should follow them and visit the trainees.

I nodded."Okay."

"Get change now.We will wait you at the living hall."He said and about to came out but stopped after hearing my next speaking.

"Did they know me?"I asked.

He turned to me."No,they're not or maybe some of them already know about you."

"Don't worry about that.If they want you now,we will here for you and protect you."He patted my head.

"But...."He came closer to me and scanned my eyes."You have another problem.Am I right?"

I looked away to avoid his eyes.Aish,this guy called as my brother know everything about me.Of course,he know about you.He is your brother,you idiot.

"Hurm....please don't talk about this.I don't want to make this problem come again."I begged.

He sighed and nodded.He knew that I won't tell him my problem even to others.

He grabbed my hand gently to pulled me up."You don't have to change.You look good in that outfit."

"But why?This is not my style to get out and meet other using a hoodie and sweatpant."I whined and he just kept on dragging me.

"You know that Jin can change your outfits.He is a witch."He said and we finally infront of others.

"Ouh,hi Alivia."Namjoon was shocked with my present.

"Why is she here?"Yoongi asked while pointing his pale finger toward me.

"I was the one who bring her here.I just want her to meet others while visitng the packs."Jimin answered Yoongi's question.

"Then why is she just wearing that?That is not my sister style."Jungkook commented in my outfits.

He knew it that I won't wearing this type of outfits.I usually wore a dress when I came to a mission or go visit the packs.

"Hehe,Jin hyung can change it."Jimin do his puppy eyes.

Jin sighed and flicked his finger.Then I wore a black dress that I always used before.

"Thanks,Jin."I smiled.

"Okay,all settle.Now we need to go and whatever is happening...."Namjoon looked at all of them."Protect our little sister."

They all nodded and I salute Namjoon.He looked at me like I was so done to them.

We started to visit the vampire pack which is I don't like to met that Hyungwon guy if he is there.

As we entered the packhouse,all of them looked at us weirdly but not my brothers they were looking at.That was me.

They suddenly bowed at me and I blinked several times.That was weird.Taehyung pulled me closer to him and besides me was Jungkook.

The vampire pack already know who I am.Maybe yes.By they looking at me and bowed at me just like they know everything now.

"They know me."I whispered to Taehyung.

"I bet yes.By their acting so politely to you make us ready to fight for you."Taehyung whispered back.

"No need.I have to talk with their leader."I said slowly and made them looked at me.

"Are you seriously?"Namjoon asked.

I nodded."Yes,absolutely."

They lead me to the leader's office for me to have a talk with him.

We entered the office and looked at him.I grinned.I knew it Hyungwon the leader of this vampire.

He was talking to another but he stopped when he looked at me.I smiled."Hello."

"Can you leave us first?"He asked to the person he talked just now.

He nodded and bowed.He came out from the office.I looked to my brothers.

"You guys can wait outside.I want to talk to him alone."I said.

They looked worried at me but then they nodded.They came out from the office.

He smiled."Do you change your mind?"He asked.

I shook my head and sat infront of him."No,but I'm here to have discussion with you."

He chuckled."A queen of underworld want to dicuss with a leader or I mean an alpha for this vampire pack."

"Why not?I have a power to do whatever I want and you must obey it.I'm your queen and you don't deserve to make it right."I leaned back on the chair.

He sighed."You are right so what is it?"

"I have to fair and square to both of the vampires and werewolfs pack.I can't just lead one of the pack and let the other one lose."I said.

If I were picked the vampire pack then how about the werewold one.That was not fair for them.

"That was good for me as long as you are still involve to our pack.How about the werewolf pack don't agree with that?"He asked.

"Well,I heard that the alpha was so kind and I think I will handle this.Don't worry."I smiled.

"But you are falling to their son,Lucas.They know you will choose them and live with them."His face looks so worried.

"No,that one can't be.I will handle this because they are trust to it."I said it in confidently.

He sighed."I hope so."

I stood."So I meet you in the school."

I came out from his office and saw my brothers were looking at me.They stood and approached me.

"Are you okay?"Jimin asked.

I nodded."I'm okay.Hurm...guys.May we go home now?I'm really tired."

They nodded."Okay,tomorrow we will visit the werewolf pack."Namjoon said.

We get into the car and I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder.He looked at me and tapped my shoulder.

"Just sleep if you want."He said and kept on patting my head.

I yawned and closed my eyes.Soon I felt sleep on Jungkook's shoulder.
__________________________

I wore a grey sweater with jeans.I thanked Jungkook for sending me here while I was sleeping.

Now I have to wait Mark.A door cracked open and revealed Mark.He approached me and smiled.

"What are the black mail was?"I asked and combed my hair to ponytail.

He shrugged."I don't know.That was a letter for you that said this person want to meet you tonight."

"I bet I must meet the person alone.I don't need your accompany."I said and stood.

"What?!It will dangerous yourself."He said in shocked.

"Well,that one don't exist because they won't hurt me at least I command them.I was this underworld queen so they were under my responsiblity."I stated and walked to downstair.

"Are you sure about this?"He asked me again and handing me the address.

I nodded and took the paper."I will be okay.Plus,I have my phone so I will call you then if I'm in dangerous."

I leaned closer to him."Don't tell anyone about this.This will be secret between me and you."

I smiled and walked away.I just take a walk since this place not so far from the mansion.

This address showed a wood.Maybe this one was a packhouse.A werewolf packhouse.

Maybe I get yes for that.I never go to this packhouse and the address too since I just go visit with my brothers to the vampire packhouse which is Hyungwon control it.

I walked into the wood and luckily that I was not afraid like another members.

Then I arrived according to the address that Mark gave me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4K 54
TWO LOVE STORIES...ONE BOOK (+ special chapters with Wanna One) There is always a fine line between love and hate. For some reason, everytime Park Ji...
145K 5K 54
π™Žπ™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 π™π™šπ™–π™‘π™šπ™§ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™π™šπ™–π™‘ π™©π™π™š 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙, 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 π™π™š 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 π™¬π™§π™šπ™˜π™ π™šπ™§ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™¬π™–π™£π™©π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 𝙗π™ͺ...
66K 2.2K 31
Jeon Jungkook the youngest at the Jeon brothers He is handsome and hot at the same time that's why Jennie can't resist his charms. They have the rela...
174K 4.7K 38
~no matter what, i'll always find a way back to him~ Hung on Him Jeon Jungkook bxsjjk__ [Started- 1/9/16] [Finished- 1/30/16] please enjoy! feel free...