Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 70

418 13 3
By ilangel1

Thank you everyone for your comments and votes.  Also to those one that just read this book

At that moment Liam walked back in with Louis and that didn't go down well with the 5 year old. Liam picked the boy up and took him out the room and looked at Niall if he wanted to come out to. Niall decided to follow Liam as he didn't want to stay in the room either although he did feel bad leaving his dad. Anne comforted her son as he threw up. Liam comforted Louis and tried to find a nurse.

"Shh Lou come on, crying isn't going to help." Liam said rubbing the boys back who had buried his face into Liam's neck. When Liam did finally find a nurse she was more concerned over Louis. "Honestly he's fine it just my husband has just started throwing up and he doesn't like it he just needs some cuddles and he'll be alright." Liam explained before telling her the room harry was in and she headed that way.

The nurse went into Harry's room and passed Anne a fresh bowl as she comforted the boy and checked his vitals when he finished puking. The nurse checked Harry's vitals and his temperature was fine but his heart rate was up and his blood pressure was a bit low. "It's his morning sickness playing up" Anne explained. "Well the good news though is that his temperature is fine so the infection would have cleared." The nurse said and Anne nodded.

Harry nodded tiredly and at that. "Can I go home" Harry then asked. "I think we would like to keep you connected to fluids for a bit longer l" the nurse said. 'Can't my husband do that he is a st here in another ward." Harry said. "I'll have to talk to your doctor but I can't promise anything his word is final." The nurse said and Harry nodded. "Just try please." Harry said and the nurse smiled. "I'll see what I can do." The nurse said before she left the room. Harry snuggled back into his mum he was exhausted and missed his husband and kids.

Liam comforted Louis and decided to go outside for a bit of fresh air. He knew there was a park near the hospital that would hopefully help cheer the boy up. "Where we going Papa?" Niall asked as he followed Liam. "We're going to the park." Liam said and Niall smiled as he wasn't going to say no to that. Niall walked alongside his papa as they walked to the park."Bread for ducks" Louis asked. "You want to get some bread?" Liam asked and Louis nodded so they made a detour to the shop on the way to the park.

Soon they were at the park and found the pond. Liam gave Louis and Niall some bread while he text Anne. Louis giggled as the ducks came closer and Niall helped his little brother out making sure he didn't throw in bits that were too big. Louis smiled as his brother helped him break the bread.

"Is harry Okay?" Liam typed out and Anne replied straight away. "Yeah he's okay now misses you and the boys though." She said. "I won't be long I'm just letting them feed the ducks and play in the park and then we're come back." Liam replied. "That's good take pics" Anne said as she told Harry.

Liam happily took loads of pictures of the boys and it amazed him how something so simple could occupy them for so long. Soon it started to get dark so they headed back to the hospital. "Right boys let's go and say bye to daddy and then I think we need to make a move and get home." Liam said and both boys nodded Louis wanting to be picked up which Liam gladly did.

"Papa why does Louis get to be carried?" Niall asked as he followed Liam back to the hospital. "Because He's 2 years younger than you I still carried you everywhere when you were louis' age." Liam said and Niall sighed not liking the whole no being picked up thing. They made their way back to Harry's room. "no go in" Louis whimpered. "Its ok now," Liam said knocking on the door. Louis whimpered and whined hiding his face in Liam's neck as Liam entered the room.

"Lou I'm ok' Harry said as niall went over to him and Harry patted the bed for a cuddle. Niall smiled and cuddled back into Harry's side while Louis looked at the pair still keeping his distance. Liam just cuddled Louis and comforted.

"Dad we just fed the ducks" niall said. "Did you, I bet that was fun." Harry said. "Yeah and I showed Louis how to break up the bread so the ducks didn't get to big bits of bread." Niall said and Harry smiled playing gently with Niall's hair. "And I help nini with maths and he help me with my letters" Louis said from Liams lap. "Really, Well that's an excellent system then." Harry said smiling.

"Do you want to go and have a cuddle with daddy as we need to get going boys as we still need to eat dinner and lou you need a bath." Liam said but Louis shook his head staying put in Liam's lap. "I'm sure daddy would love a special Louis cuddle." Liam said and Louis reluctantly nodded and slid of Liam's lap heading over to Harry who helped the boy onto the bed. "Lou daddy just has a funny tummy he isn't sick so won't make you icky" Harry explained as the boy cuddled into him.

Louis just nodded excepting that it was okay to be near his daddy and closer his eyes hoping he would be allowed to sleep. "No mister, you need to stay awake" Harry said poking the boy. "But I'm tired" Louis moaned. "I know you are sweetie and we're going home real soon." Liam said and Louis just whined. "Haz I think we're going to have to go we're be back tomorrow." Liam promised picking the boy up off the bed and Harry nodded.

Louis hugged his daddy bye before Liam picked him up. "Sleep now" Louis asked "Nope, have something to eat then a bath and then you can go to sleep." Liam said and Louie sighed but nodded. Liam carried Louis to the car with niall following and held his papa's hand as they came out in the car park. Harry cuddled up to his mum after the boys left.

"What's for dinner?" Niall asked as he climbed into the car while Liam got Louis in his car seat. "Not sure Ni we're see what there is when we get home." Liam said and Niall nodded. Liam chatted to the boys in the car and tried to keep Louis awake was proving to be difficult. "Louis Love, stay awake for me please." Liam said seeing the boy had his eyes closed and the boy whined but opened his eyes rubbing them tiredly. "I know your tired sweetie but it won't be long." Liam promised and Louis just nodded looking out the window. "How about we count the blue cars that come past" Liam suggested.

Louis didn't reply but Liam heard him mumble out a couple of numbers which showed him he was counting and Liam was happy for now as he knew they'd be home in the next 5 minutes. They soon arrived home and Liam marked the car.

"Right out we get then." Liam said unclipping louis from his seat and the boy instantly reached for Liam. "Come here then my tired boy." Liam said lifting the boy onto his hip before locking the car and heading to the front door where Niall was waiting to get in. Liam unlocked the door and the family went in. Liam asked niall what he wanted for dinner. "Don't know." Niall said with a shrug and Liam sighed as that was not a helpful answer.

"Any suggestions lou?" Louis shook his head tiredly so in the end Liam decided to just do pasta as it was quick and easy. Liam decided to try Louis with mash as he refused the pasta once it was cooked and that didn't take long.

"Papa I'm not hungry, Want to sleep." Louis whined as Liam was trying to feed him forkfuls of mash. "The quicker you eat something the quicker you can go to bed." Liam responded and Louis sighed but opened his mouth excepting the mash Liam gave him.

Louis swallowed it and went to get up from the table. "Woah where are you going?" Liam said. "Bed." Louis said simply but Liam shook his head. "But you said once I've eaten something." Louis said. "Louis I didn't mean 1 forkful." Liam said causing the boy to huff. "But sleepy papa" Louis moaned. "I know baby but the quicker you eat this the quicker you can go to bed." Liam promised seeing Niall had finished eating. "Go and shower Ni." Liam said and the boy nodded getting down from the table causing Louis to whine even more. Liam have the boy another mouthful but Louis refused to open his mouth. "No." Louis whined pushing Liam's hand and the man just sighed giving up as he knew he wasn't going to get anywhere with Louis as he was over tired. "Ok come on let's go for a bath and bed" Liam said.

Louis nodded letting Liam pick him up and carry him upstairs to the bathroom. Niall came out the bathroom at that moment. Liam smiled at the boy as he went in to run a bath for Louis "Right In you get then baby." Liam said once the bath was done and lifted Louis in. "Do you want your toys?" Liam asked but Louis shook his head instead rubbing his eyes. Liam washes the boy quickly and then gets him out and dries him. Niall is reading a book "Bedtime?" Louis asked quietly once Liam had him dressed him pyjamas and Liam nodded. "It sure is." Liam said picking the tired boy up and carrying him to his room.

Liam tucked the boy in who shut his eye's straight away. Liam smiled at the tired boy and made sure he had blankie and his lion teddy Once louis was asleep Liam went over to Niall's room smiling seeing the boy reading. "30 more minutes Alright Ni." Liam said and the boy looked up nodding before going back to his book. Liam then went to clear up from dinner.

Half hour later Liam went back up to Niall's room seeing the boy had fallen asleep so took his book placing it on his bedside table and then tucking the boy in. Liam relaxed for a bit before showering and going to bed.

Louis woke up at just gone 6 the next morning finding his way over to Liam's bed and falling asleep there which is how Liam found him when he woke up an hour later. Liam smiled at the sleeping boy and decided to shower. When Liam returned Louis was still fast asleep so Liam left him to sleep while going to check on Niall.

Niall was also fast asleep. Liam couldn't believe his luck. Liam left boys to sleep as they both had school the next day and Liam knew Louis especially needed all the sleep he could get. Liam decided to done research on ways they could help Louis with his letters and writting.

Liam was still researching when he heard someone come down the stairs and turning around he saw Louis sleepily rubbing his eyes and walking towards him. "Hey sleepy head" Liam said as he ruffled his son's hair and saw the boy holding his blankie. "Papa." Louis mumbled raising his arms and Liam smiled lifting him up and sitting him on his lap. "What you doing." Louis asked leaning his head against Liam's chest.

"I'm just looking at ways to help you with your writing." Liam said and Louis nodded. "Thank you papa " Louis said. Liam smiled at that as he knew the boy wanted to so it but just got frustrated. "Do you want anything to eat?" Liam asked the boy on his lap and Louis nodded. "Yogurt." The boy said and Liam smiled.

"How about you try eating some coco pops first and then you can have a yogurt." Liam suggested and Louis sighed but nodded. "Not many coco pops though." Louis said and Liam smiled as he got up Louis following him Into the kitchen. Liam just did two small handful of coco pops and put milk on them. Of course Niall appeared a minute later.

"Morning love, you want any?" Liam asked with a knowing smile and Niall nodded before sitting up at the table next to Louis. Liam made Niall a bowl before taking them over to the table. "Thank you." Niall said happily beginning to eat while Louis just looked at his. "Come on lou eat up there isn't much there and then you can have your yogurt." Liam said. "You feed me papa" Louis said.

Liam just smiled nodding as if feeding Louis was what it took for him to eat then Liam wasn't not going to do it. Liam fed Louis and he had the coco pops with no problem. "Good boy baby." Liam said happily once Louis had the last spoonful. "Yogurt?" Louis said hopefully and Liam nodded getting one out the fridge. Liam then fed Louis the yoghurt and he had 3/4 of the yoghurt.

"Can I go watch tv?" Louis asked once he'd had enough and Liam nodded smiling as he watched the boy head into the living room. Liam cleaned up from the boys breakfast. Niall changed the channel and put Louis programme ok already watching tv. When Liam walked into the living room he smiled seeing Louis had cuddled into Niall's side and Liam then sat down next to the pair. Louis smiled as he was now snuggled into his papa and niall.

"Can we see daddy today?" Louis asked and Liam sighed. "I'm not sure lou." He said as he had received a text from Anne earlier saying harry was suffering with bad morning sickness again.

Harry was having a bad morning. "Mum why? Just why does this keep happening?" Harry moaned and Anne sighed not really sure what to say. Anne comforted Harry as the nurse checked him.

Louis huffed "But why" he moaned. "We will see how daddy is later but for now lets enjoy this cuddled. Louis didn't seem impressed with that answer but didn't say anything else instead cuddling back into Liam's side. Liam sighed with relief and they enjoyed watching the movie.

They had a fairly relaxed morning in their PJ's watching films. Just before lunch Liam decided to get the boys dressed. They had lunch. Liam decided to see if Louis would eat something soft. he gave the boy a banana. Louis looked at it curiously before beginning to take small bites. "Nice?" Liam asked. "Yeah papa, but prefer yogurts." Louis replied "You can't live on yogurts I'm afraid lou." Liam said while laughing. Louis pouted. Niall and Liam had a sandwich.

Once lunch was done and cleared Liam set the table up so they could practice writing for Louis and numbers for Niall. "No papa don't wanna." Louis said refusing to get off the sofa while Niall made his way to the table actually wanting to do the work as he wanted to get better. "Louis warning or you will go in the naughty corner" Liam said. Niall was sitting at the table looking at the work sheet he had been left. "Papa I don't get it." Niall said sadly and Liam sighed. "Alright I'm coming sweetie." Liam replied.

"Louis you've got 3 seconds." Liam said beginning to count. Louis still didn't move so Liam picked him up and out the boy on the bottom step going upstairs and went to help niall as he put the timer on for five minutes. Liam could hear Louis crying for him to come back but Liam ignored him knowing he knew he was only there for 5 minutes. "Why's Louis crying?" Niall asked as Liam appeared. "He's been naughty so he's in time out." Liam explained and Niall nodded before listening to Liam who explained what Niall needed to do.

Niall tried to one just as the alarm went of and Liam went to get Louis and the boy to apologise. "Alright Baby What do you have to say." Li an said walking over to the boy who was sobbing his heart out. "Sorry papa." Louis cried and Liam picked him up trying to calm him down. "You know I don't like putting you in time out baby." Liam said and Louis nodded sniffling. "Shall we go and do some writing now?" Liam asked and Louis slowly nodded rubbing his eyes as they headed for the kitchen.

Liam got a tissue and wiped Louis eye's and nose before setting him down with a pencil and paper. "You Okay lou?" Niall asked looking up and Louis just nodded. Niall could see that Louis wasn't okay but the boy clearly wasn't up for talking and at the end of the day Niall knew from his own experiences in time out that he acted a lot louis was now. Niall reached for the boys hand and got on with his work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159 16 16
This story is about a girl who loved Louis but when he went to the x factor boot camp he didnt only leave her behind but leaved his two unborn sons...
51K 642 61
Cute sickfics from the 1D days. REQUESTS OPEN
327K 7.6K 31
Ziam family AU, in which Zayn and Liam decide to start their own little family. Louis: 6 Harry: 4 Niall: 2
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...