Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

Por ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... Más

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 60

440 13 4
Por ilangel1

This story has been written by myself and doodle1403 in private message.  Thanks for your comments and votes.

The next morning Harry woke up around 6 before, Liams alarm so decided to shower and get ready and make his husband breakfast in bed. Harry was quite happy with himself when he managed the task without throwing up and soon headed back upstairs knowing Liam's alarm was due to go off any minute and Harry wanted to be back up their before Liam woke up. Harry jogged into the bedroom and put the plate down and kissed his husband as his alarm went of. Liam groaned. Harry chuckled and turned the alarm off for him and Liam sighed in relief. "Come on Love, open your eyes I've made you breakfast." Harry said and Liam slowly opened his eyes seeing Harry stood by the side of the bed fully dressed.

"How long you been up?" Liam said. "45 minutes." Harry said and Liam nodded sitting up. Harry then placed the tray on his husbands lap. "Thanks haz " Liam says. "Your very welcome, I'm going to wake the boys and get them moving." Harry said and Liam nodded happily eating his breakfast. Harry starts of waking niall who gets ready for school before asking Louis.

Louis groaned as he was woken up not wanting to wake up and Harry sighed as all the boy did was roll over. "Louis Love come on you have school." Harry said knowing the boy had to go as he was behind enough. Harry ended up picking the boy job after disconnecting his feed and hugged the boy and took him to the bathroom. Liam finished his breakfast and got in the shower.

"Go to the toilet please louis." Harry said placing the boy down but Louis just wrapped his arms round Harry's legs. "Louis Baby please the quicker you are the longer cuddle your get before school." Harry said hoping that would get Louis moving a bit quicker. Louis held on to Harry so Harry crouched down and moved sideways on so Louis could go for a wee.

The boy did eventually have a wee but as soon as he was done he went straight back into Harry's arms who sighed. "You need to brush your teeth Love." Harry said sitting down on the edge of the bath and when he saw Louis just looking at him with wide eyes and making no move to brush his teeth Harry picked him up and sat him on his lap before reaching for Louis' toothbrush and toothpaste. Louis tried to snuggle Harry as he did this.

Niall was downstairs making coco pops for breakfast when Liam walks downstairs ready for work. "Morning Ni." Niall smiled up at Liam who took the milk from his hands not wanting a repeat of the morning before as the boy only had so many school jumpers. "Thanks Papa." Niall said as he sat down at the table and Liam gave him his cereal before sitting down next to him.

Meanwhile Harry was struggling to get Louis dressed as the boy just wouldn't let go of him and in the end had to call for Liam. "I won't be long Ni, I'm just going to see what your dad wants." Liam said and Niall nodded not bothered as he was happily eating his cereal. Liam headed upstairs and saw how clingy Louis was. He left Louis in Harry's arms and then dressed the boy in his uniform. "I don't want to go to school." Louis whined reaching for Liam and cuddling into him once he was in his arms.

"And why's that? You will have a great time with your friends and before you know it it will be home time and I'll be picking you up and we cuddle all we like." Liam said. "But I want to cuddle now." Louis whined putting his head on Liam's shoulder. "You are going to school you had lots of fun at school yesterday" Harry said sternly and calmly Louis just looked at harry not saying anything but Liam did feel him grip onto his top tighter and Liam was a bit worried about getting the boy into his class that day. Harry looked over to Liam and shook his head As in the boy is going to school.

"Well daddy and papa both working" Harry said. "Nana?" Louis questioned hoping his nana could take care of him but Harry shook his head. "Nope and before you ask grandma, grandpa and grandad aren't looking after you either. Your going to school end of conversation." Harry said before walking downstairs leaving Louis with Liam. Liam wasn't sure with Harry going to work. "Stay with papa" Louis says "No I'm sorry baby, Papa needs to go to work as well." Liam said sitting on the boys bed and letting Louis cuddle knowing not letting the boy cuddle would make the situation worse.

"Come to work with you?" Louis asked and Liam laughed at that. "However much I would love to take you to work with me I'll be too busy baby." He said and Louis shrugged. "Me help?" Louis asked and Liam shook his head. "You need to go to school baby so you can learn about loads of things and then one day maybe you will be working at a hospital." Liam said and Louis sighed. Louis cuddled his papa for longer before they all went downstairs.

Harry was going into work for two hours that morning calling his manager agreed to that. "Right Ni you ready to go?" Liam asked as he entered the kitchen and Niall nodded getting up and hugging his dad before heading off to put his coat and shoes on. "I'll see you later, I know your only doing 2 hours but if you feel that's to much just come home." Liam said and Harry nodded before ruffling Louis' hair who whined and Liam then headed into the Hall.

"I need to put you down lou." Liam said attempting to put the boy down on the stair but Louis started to cry. "Hey what's wrong?" Liam asked but Louis just cried and held his arms out for Liam. Niall moved over to the middle. "Lou I hold your hand while papa drives" niall says Louis sniffled But rubbed his eyes and grabbed onto Niall's hand as Liam buckled him in.

Liam then drove to school hoping it wouldn't be difficult to drop the boy of.

"Papa don't leave me." Louis cried as Liam got him out his seat and the boy wrapped his arms around Liam's neck sobbing. "Oh Lou, what am I going to do with you Hey." Liam said as he carried the crying boy to his class with Niall walking beside them worried about his brother. Niall went to his classroom leaving Liam to take Louis to class where the teaching assistance was waiting.

"Morning." Liam said desperately trying to detach the clingy 5 year old. "Morning, clingy again?" The teaching assistant asked and Liam nodded. "Yeah he's worst than yesterday, Harry got quite annoyed with him this morning." Liam said finally able to pry Louis' fingers from around his neck but the boy then just cried into Liam's chest. "Come on Louis I can't play with you if you don't let papa go" she said. A few other parents dropped kids of. "Don't Care Want Papa." Louis said looking up at Liam with tears flowing down from his eyes. Liam honestly didn't know what to do. "Come on lou let's sit on the train table" the teaching assistant said. Liam managed to sit the boy on his own chair and stood next to him as the teaching assistant sat down next to him.

Louis did reluctantly begin to play but you could see the boys heart wasn't in it as he kept looking back at Liam. "If I were you I'd make a move, he'll probably settle easier when your gone." The teaching assistant said and Liam nodded kneeling down next to Louis. "Lou I'm going to work now, but I'll be back at the end of the day and we can go home and cuddle while watching films and reading stories." Liam explained and Louis instantly turned his full attention to Liam. "Don't go." Louis whimpered as he got up and cuddled into Liam again. "I have to baby, but your going to learn loads of new things and later you can tell me all about it. I love you baby." Liam said kissing the boys hair who sniffled But nodded. "Love Papa too." morning.

Harry watched tv till it was time for him to go to work. He wanted to tell his manager even though it wasn't 12 weeks yet but didn't want anyone else knowing . Harry got ready for work hoping he would be ok. When Harry reached work he went to his manager's office to explain everything as he knew he might have to take quite a bit of time off in the future. The manager was thrilled for Harry and nodded understandingly. "I'm not 12 weeks yet so i don't want anyone else knowing" Harry explained.

"That's fine harry i wouldn't tell anyone anyway as its not my place to say." his manager said and harry smiled thanking the man before heading off and beginning work. Harry smiled as his colleagues said hello to him and asked if he was better as he worked.

Liam was with his patients at work.

The teaching assistant was able to distract Louis by getting him to play with his friends for the first half of the morning along with Louis doing work with numbers which the boy didn't have any problems with. The problems really began after break when the class had P.E but Louis still wasn't allowed to participate in that so it was only him and the teaching assistant in the classroom, meaning Louis was without his friends and therefore started thinking about how much he wanted Liam.

The teaching assistant tried to practice letters with the boy. "Don't want to, Want Papa." Louis mumbled playing with his pencil and the teaching assistant sighed. "How about we go and read a story in the book corner?" The teaching assistant suggested knowing the boy wasn't going to any writing and it was just wasting time. Louis looked up and shrugged but the teaching assistant decided that's what they'd do so guided Louis over to the corner letting the boy choose a story.

The teaching assistant read Louis a story and he pointed pictures out even making his own story The teaching assistant smiled at the boy and was happy that he was engaging in the story and for the time being seemed to be pretty distracted. They got through about four stories before the bell rang for lunch.

"Right then Louis Lunch time." The teaching assistant said but the boy was extremely hesitant to go to lunch. 'More stories" Louis asked. Niall was sitting with his friends half expecting Louis to come over. "Sorry Louis but it's lunch time how about we go and find Niall." The teaching assistant suggested as even though she wanted to stay and read the boy more stories she was also really hungry and needed a break herself. Louis sighed and nodded and held his teaching assistants hand.

"Come on then." The teaching assistant said walking towards the lunch hall and heading over to where she had spotted Niall. Louis instantly let go of her hand and climbed onto Niall's lap who wrapped his arms around his little brother surprised it was this long before Louis appeared. "Hey Lou want some cheese" niall asked the boy.

Harry had not long to go till he finished.

A few students stared at louis that lunch time. Louis shook his head cuddling further into Niall especially when he noticed people staring at him which Louis didn't like. "What's wrong lou?" Niall asked before looking around himself seeing other staring at his little brother. "What you all looking at?" The 7 year old asked not liking Louis being uncomfortable. A teacher came over seeing the commotion and asked niall what happened. "There all staring at Louis." Niall said and the teacher nodded before going over to the children who were indeed staring at the young boy. "I'm tired Ni." Louis mumbled cuddling further into Niall who rubbed the boys back trying to soothe him. The teacher came and checked if Louis was ok.

"I'm tired and want my papa." Louis whined and the teacher nodded. "I'm sure you do, but you've only got 3 hours left till home time and then your see your papa." The teacher said and Louis just nodded cuddling further into Niall. If he couldn't have his papa his brother would have to do. "I want miss Simons" Louis said asking for his teaching assistant.

"You don't want to spend any more time with me?" Niall asked but Louis whined and whimpered not wanting to be in lunch hall anymore. "I'll go and see if she's finished her lunch." The teacher said before getting up and heading to the staff room. "You come to" Louis said when miss Simons came in. Niall nodded and comforted his brother."Come on the lou lets go back to the classroom." Miss simons said and Louis got up taking Niall's hand. "Ni coming too." Louis said and miss Simons nodded. "That's fine but as soon as the bell goes Niall has to go back to his own class." Miss simons said making sure the boy understood that Niall wouldn't be with him the whole afternoon. Louis nodded but looked sad. "Lou you can play" niall said Louis just shrugged staying close to Niall as all he wanted was comfort at that moment in time and didn't really want to play. Niall cuddled his brother. They reached the classroom.

'Shall we do some colouring" niall suggested Louis nodded but insisted he had to sit on Niall's lap but Niall didn't mind and let his little brother get himself comfy while miss Simons went to find some stuff the boys could colour. She soon found some plain paper or colouring sheets depending on what the boys wanted to do. Niall grabbed a colouring sheet while Louis went for the plain paper and both boys happily coloured for the remainder of lunch. Louis drew a picture and then coloured it.

Soon the bell rang to say it was the end of lunch. "No Ni don't go." Louis whined as Niall got up placing Louis down on the chair. "I have to go lou, I'll see you later though." Niall said as he left the classroom quickly not wanting to be late. Miss Simons smiled sadly at the boy in front of her who looked extremely close to tears. "Lou show me your lovely picture" miss Simons said. Niall went to his class. Louis looked up and slowly pushed his picture over to miss simmons.

Harry was now at home tired. Harry decided to go for a much needed nap before Liam got home with the boys.

"How long till home time?" Louis asked while rubbing his eyes. "Still quite a while I'm afraid Louis, but don't worry it will go by quickly. I think we doing art this afternoon and you love that don't you?" She asked the boy who slowly nodded. Soon Louis class were back in and they took the register and the kids played while the teacher set the art up."Right everyone come and sit on the carpet and I'll tell you what I want you to do." The teacher said to all the kids and they all went and sat on the carpet Louis included. The teaching assistant was stood near the boy but not stuck next to him.

Once the teacher explained what she wanted everyone to do she let the class get up and that's when Louis went back over to miss simons and got her to follow him to where he was going to sit. The teaching assistant did this. Louis then got on with his art work but checking the teaching assistant stayed near him. However miss simons was needed with the other kids and when Louis saw she was gone the boy instantly looked around before getting up and walking over to her. "Louis, you need to stay in your seat sweetie." Miss simons told the boy but Louis shook his head grabbing onto her hand.

She sighed but let the boy walk around with her as she checked the other kids work. When she was at a table near Louis she tried to persuade Louis to sit down again "You come too?" Louis asked and miss simons sighed. "Louis there other children in this class who need help, you know what you need to do and your be able to see me."

The teaching assistant explained as she bent down so she was the same height as Louis. Louis nodded sadly. "It will be fun ill just be with the children on the table next to you' miss simons says. Louis nodded but hesitantly sat down in his seat and sniffled. Miss simons caught the sniffle but decided to ignore it for the time being.

Louis sat down and one of his friends on his table told Louis all about his drawing. Louis just sat there with his head resting in his hands trying to pay attention to his friend. "What about your picture" his friend asked. Louis just shrugged as he had just been randomly doodling as he was more keen on keeping an eye on where the teaching assistant was. Soon art was over and they left their paintings to dry and washed their hands before going into the story corner. "Louis do you want to choose one?" The teacher asked the boy who was about to say yes but another kid butted in. "Miss that's not fair Louis always gets to pick." The kid said whining while glaring at Louis. "You can choose tomorrow" the teacher said. The boy nodded but huffed while the teacher turned back to Louis but by this point Louis thought he had done something wrong so had just gone and sat down on his own.

"Louis sweetie why you over there?" The teacher asked and Louis shrugged. "Come here louis." The teacher said and the boy nodded slowly walking to his teacher. "Now do you want to choose the story?" His teacher asked and Louis nodded while pointing to the one he wanted. Once the story had been chosen louis sat down although stayed very close to his teacher. The boy nodded but huffed while the teacher turned back to Louis but by this point Louis thought he had done something wrong so had just gone and sat down on his own. "Louis sweetie why you over there?" The teacher asked and Louis shrugged. "Come here louis." The teacher said and the boy nodded slowly walking to his teacher.

"Now do you want to choose the story?" His teacher asked and Louis nodded while pointing to the one he wanted. Once the story had been chosen louis sat down although stayed very close to his teacher. The teacher read the story and Louis listened. Had played with his ear every so often and had an itchy arm. The teacher noticed louis itching his arm and playing with his ear and caught sight of miss simons gesturing to Louis who was nearly asleep. Miss simons carefully made her way over to the boy and tapped his shoulder to get his attention before getting Louis to follow her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...
26K 263 14
One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones.
107K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
159 16 16
This story is about a girl who loved Louis but when he went to the x factor boot camp he didnt only leave her behind but leaved his two unborn sons...