ALIVE [LUCAS NCT FANFICTION]

By Taeyeonmochi_2501

Jeon Alivia (you) was a really brilliant girl.She was a billionare and the most dangerous mafia in the Korea'... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 20

59 0 0
By Taeyeonmochi_2501

He wiped the wound again with the iodine solution.Shit,it really hurt.

"Ugh,it damn hurt."I managed to talked after hold the screaming and cursing that almost came out from my mouth.

"Sorry and it almost done."Namjoon took a bandage inside the first aid kit.

He wrapped the bandage around my arm and clipped it."Okay,done."

I lifted my head from Jin's chest and saw my arm wrapped with the bandage perfectly.

"Thank you,Namjoon."I smiled.

He nodded and closed the first aid kit."You're welcome."

"Now clean yourself first."Jin patted my head.

"Where is Lucas?"I asked.

"Well,he is in the treatment room.He look really bad after that."Yoongi stated.

I stood immediately."What?!"

"Calm down,Alivia.Mama and aunt Reselda still in the room.Don't worry now."Jungkook patted my back.

Namjoon looked to the Vixx and Aless."Papa want to meet you guys in his office now."

They nodded and bowed towards us.Our bodyguard started to escort them to papa's office.

While me still stood infront of my brothers.Jimin sighed."Better clean up yourself first.Papa want to meet you too in his office."

I nodded and walked to my room.I closed the door and sat behind the door.

I hugged my knees and buried my face on my knees.I sighed heavily.

Why this happen to me?One by one came to me.Now the werewolf pack attack us today and made Lucas unconscious like this.

I stood and cleaned up myself.I wore as usual a black chiffon dress.I combed my hair and I let it loose today.

I came out from my room and walked to papa's office.I knocked the door and slowly opened the door.

Aless and the Vixx were already here.Papa looked up and fixed his glasses.

"Princess,please sit down."He pointed to the seat beside Ken.

I sat down and bowed to them.Now my gaze turned to papa.He rubbed his temple.

"Why I gather you guys here because of Alivia and Ken problem."He sighed.

My eyebrows close together."What do you mean,uncle?"Ken asked.

"I shouldn't let this be but I can't.It's hard for me to say about this."He sighed again.

"You have to spill it out,papa.We want to know about it."I said.

"You and Ken are...."He took a deep breathed."Soulmate."

Our eyes became bigger."What?!"Ken and I stood immediately.

"Calm down,you people.Please sit down first."Papa command us to sat down.

"How come like this?"I asked.

"Princess,I also don't know.Did you feel something strange between you guys?"He asked.

We both nodded."Yes,if we close to each other,it just like an electricity flow between us.Is that mean we are close to each other?"Ken asked.

Papa nodded."That's how soulmate work.Mr.Lee."

Aless stood up and all of us looked at her."I need to go home now.Something urgent."

Ken and I stood immediately."Let me send you home."Both of us said and we looked to each other.

Aless sighed."Nevermind.Ravi,please send me."She said and looked at Ravi.

Ravi nodded and stood.They bowed to papa and exit papa's office.

"You two please sit down."Papa said.

We both sat again and glared to each other."Papa,how to break this soulmate?"I asked.

"What do you mean,princess?"Papa asked.

"I mean there have something to make us from not getting an electricity again when we get close to each other."I answered.

Mama came with a smiled on her face.She walked to papa and stood besides him.

"Is there any problem here?"Mama asked.

We nodded."Yes,aunt.Me and Alivia are soulmate.Is there any ways to prevent to get together?"Ken asked.

Mama nodded."Of course,we have.But there was a book inside the magical library in the magical forest."

"How we want to get there,aunt?"Hakyeon asked.

"Well to get the book it easy by the way.But there was dangerous will happen on the journey."She warned us.

"Me and my groups will go there."I said.

Papa and mama turned their faces to worried expressions."Are you alrght with that?"Mama asked.

"Trust me.I can do it with my groups.Just consider it as a mission that you gave us."I smiled.

Papa sighed."Okay,I will give you the paper of your mission.But be careful and bring your weapons."

I nodded."I will.Please let inform to my members."

"You guys can go now."Papa command us.

We stood up and bowed to them.We exit his office and let mama with him.I sighed.

"How can this happen to us?"Ken sighed.

I shrugged."I don't really know.One by one troubles come to me."

"That doesn't matter now.All you need is be safe and get the book faster."Ken tapped my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded."Yeah,maybe right."

"So we need to go home now."Taekwoon said.

"Let me send you there."I said.

ALESSANDRA POV

A few minutes ago after Ravi and I exit Mr.Jeon's office......

"Ravi,how about we visit Lucas before you send me back home?"I suggest.

He nodded."Yeah,I was freaking worry with that guy just now."

We walked to the treatment room to visit Lucas for awhile.We knocked the door and Ravi opened the door.

He let me walked first before him.We saw Alivia's mom and aunt Reselda still doing their works on Lucas.

I saw his unconscious body on the bed with scars and bruises around his body after the fight a few minutes ago.

We bowed to them and we approached Lucas."Aunt,how Lucas condition now?"

"He is now alright but still he can't wake up now because his body still unconscious."Alivia's mom stated.

We nodded."May we see him now?"I asked.

"Sure.You guys can visit him.Reselda and I have to discuss with Alivia's dad first with Alivia's soulmate."Alivia's mom said.

I nodded and bowed."Thank you,aunt."

They exit the treatment room and left both of us with Lucas.We approached him and I felt pity on him.

"Hurm...hi Lucas."I greeted with awkwardness.

Lucas's body still lay on the bed.I sighed and snapped my fingers together.

Then its appeared blue ocean portion that on my palm.I opened the glass bottle's lid.

"Ravi,please lifted up Lucas's head."I command Ravi.

Ravi nodded and walked near to Lucas.He lifted Lucas's head up and I carefully poured the liquid into his mouth.

"What is that?"Ravi asked.

"It's a healing portion.It will make your injured part on your body will heal faster."I stated.

Ravi nodded and looked at Lucas again.After the liquid has poured into Lucas'mouth,I removed the bottle from his mouth and threw the bottle into the trash bin.

Ravi carefully put Lucas's head onto the pillow again.He pulled up the matteress to covered Lucas's body fully.

"Ravi,I think we should go now."I said.

Ravi nodded."Yeah,maybe we should go now and let Lucas getting some rest first."

When we about to exit the treatment room,Lucas groaned in pain.

We looked back and sighed in relieved.We approached him again.

"Lucas,don't move it will make your body getting worse."I stated.

He nodded and lay back."Where am I now?What was happening to me?"He asked.

"You now in the treatment room.The werewolf pack has attacking us here a few minutes ago.You left unconscious here until Aless give you healing portion." Ravi stated.

"Ouh,okay.Thanks Aless for the portion.Wait,is Alivia alright?"

We nodded."She is fine and have little bit injure on her arm.But she have little bit problem."I sighed.

Ravi eyes grew bigger and nudged me."What?That was true."

"What is it?Is there something wrong?Did Alivia already take by the werewolf?"He asked in panic tone.

I shook my head and sighed again."It's about her life."

"Please don't tell him."Ravi whispered and it just like a begging.

"I will tell him.This is involve my life too."I whispered back.

"Guys,please don't make me worry like this."Lucas begged.

"Alivia have her soulmate now.She's with her soulmate now in her father's office."I said.

Lucas eyes immediately shot open."What?!Who is her soulmate?"He asked.

"My boyfriend,Ken.Lee Jaehwan is her soulmate."I said.

Ravi just sighed and shook his head lightly.He didn't know how he want to interupt between this soulmate conversation topic.

Lucas just sighed."I don't know how to say now.This thing will be their problem."

"What if they choose their soulmate?"I asked in really loud voice.

"I don't think that they will choose their soulmate.They didn't love each other and just consider as a friend." Ravi started to interupted.

"That was you say.I know them so much.I meet Ken from Alivia.She was the one who introduce you guys to me."I said.

Alivia was a good person but she still determined to get what she want.If she want something,she will try to get it until she did it.

I know Ken very much.He was so overprotective at Alivia until he have crush on her.In fact that Alivia just considered him as a bestfriend until now.

In Ken,he just said that he already forget about that for me is no.I know he still love Alivia.

I flicked my hand and I got an idea now.I want to take revenge on Alivia of what she just do to Ken.I will do anything to separate them.

"Do you want to leave Alivia now?"I suddenly asked.

Lucas and Ravi quite surprise with my question same goes to me.I don't expect that I will asked that type of question.

Lucas shook his head."No,I will not let her go even her too."

"What if she will choose her soulmate than you?"I pointed to him.

"I will think about that."He sighed.

I nodded and stomped out from the room.I just walked back to home without Ravi send me back.

I'm really mad of this situation.I really have to used this method to get them suffer.I get into my house and straight to the lower ground where mom always use it.

I opened the door and saw a lot of voodoo dolls were arrange perfectly on the racks and another shelf where the books of spells were arrange neatly.

I cleared up the table and light up the candles that surrounds this wooden old table.

I took one of the dolls which is a girl one.I will do it on Alivia but sometimes I felt pity to her.She do anything for me by introducing Ken to me.

I sighed.You will do it,Aless.You can do it.I walked towards the books shelf and picked one of the spell book for this voodoo doll.

I put it on the table and flipped the page to read the instruction.First,I need her DNA.

Where should I get it?Maybe I should go to the school to get her hair or blood.

Yeah,maybe I should go to the school to get her DNA.I twisted the doorknob and turned back.

I sighed.I'm so sorry,Alivia.I have to do this so that you will far away from Ken.

I closed the door and walked to my room.I cleaned up myself and wore my pyjamas.I took my phone and I saw 20 missed calls from Ken,Alivia and Ravi.

I dialed Ravi's number and waited for a few minutes then he answered.

"Hello,Aless.Did you already home now?"He asked.

"Yes,I am.Sorry for the calls.I still busy in the bathroom until I didn't realize that you call me."I said.

"Well,I'm just worry about you not just me but Alivia and Ken.They freaking worry about you."He said.

I just rolled my eyes."Say to them that don't worry about me.I'm fine and save now."

"Did you still mad of them?"Ravi asked on other line.

"Of course,I am.Ken was my boyfriend and Alivia was my best friend.How can they have to be a soulmate?"I asked in frustrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 353 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
1.2K 31 31
How would you feel when your life takes a full 360 degree turn and on top of that, you find yourself, a group of enemies, who despise you more than a...
1.3K 98 68
Kim Yeri, a woman who just wants a simple life for herself. Jeon Jungkook, the biggest mafia Korea has ever known. A heartless monster. ...
5K 305 37
Jeon's and Kim's have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. They have a lot of common enemies by which they find themselves in an unexpec...