The Werewolf Within (Young Re...

Da Elliot_Lupin

**Their First Year** You get your Hogwarts letter at age of 11, already knowing James Potter you don't feel a... Altro

Quick Author Note
One: The Meeting
Two: Tears Create Friendships
Three: Hogwarts Castle
Four: The Sorting
Five: Houses And Classes
Six: Big Changes
Seven: Planning Pranks
Eight: Pranks
Nine: The Aftermath
Ten: The Past
Eleven: The Hospital Wing
Twelve: A Secret
Forteen: Letters and Lockets
Fifteen: Back at the Infirmary
Sixteen: Remus' Note
Seventeen: Welcome Back Pranks- Part One
Eighteen: Welcome Back Pranks- Part Two
Nineteen: Defense Against The Dark Arts
Twenty: "Oh Give Up Moony!"
Twenty one: Familiar Faces
Twenty Two: preparation
Twenty Three- "P.S. Chocolate Frogs Will Be Necessary!"
Twenty Four: New Scars
Twenty Five: "Cross Country? What The Hell Is That?!"
Twenty Six: "OO LA LA!"
Twenty Seven: Muggle Prom Dresses
Twenty Eight- Blood Work
Twenty Nine: "Don't Talk To Me"
Thirty: Lily Petals And Fish Bowls
Thirty One: Table Seating
Thirty Two: Bear Hugs
Thirty Three: 'It's Just Moony Being Moony'
Thirty Four: Notes Between The Pages
Thirty Five: Pacing Thoughts and Dances
Author's note
Thirty Six: Broken Promises
Thirty Seven: "What the hell did you do this time? Get a splinter?"
Thirty Eight: Holiday Planning
Thirty Nine: Owls
Forty: 12 Grimmauld place
IMPORTANT
Fourty-one: A Heated Conversation
A/N

Thirteen: Curfew

525 17 1
Da Elliot_Lupin

Remus POV
I looked at my watch and it read '9:23 pm' I sigh, curfew is in just over half an hour.
I close the book I was reading, gently making sure not to damage the fragile binding and stand up picking my giant pile of books sitting on the table.
I start walking to each bookshelf carefully placing each book back in its correct section. I've never liked putting the books back using magic, I've always preferred doing it manually because I can ensure that the books won't get damaged or mishandled.
Once I place the last book back in its place I look back at my watch, ' 9:41 pm'.
Shoot, if I don't get back fast enough I won't be back to the common room in time my feet start hurrying toward the library door when a small house elf pops out of nowhere and runs right into my legs.
"Ahhh!" I yell with my heart racing, as it echoes around the empty library.
"Wispy is so very sorry Mr Lupin, Wispy never meant to scare Mr Lupin, I have something for you," Wispy says in a hurried tone.
As soon as the little house elf started talking I recognised the little elf from the kitchens when I and the marauders sneak down there.
"There's no need to be sorry Wispy, I wasn't looking where I was going, what is it that you have for me?"
I replied by giving her a small smile.
"Wispy was asked by Miss. y/l/n to give you this and told Wispy to tell you that she is ok." She pulls the neatly folded paper out of her 'pillowcase' looking robe. I smile from ear to ear and my whole body fills with joy as I hear she is still alive and is doing fine.
"Thank you so much wispy, I really appreciate you doing this," I tell her giving her a fist bump, something me and the marauders are happy about teaching this specific house elf.
"'Twas Wispy's pleasure." She said and she disappears before my eyes as I bid her farewell.
I look bad at my watch ' 9:54 pm' my breath hitched and I started running as fast as my feet could carry me so I wouldn't be caught for being out after curfew.
I keep running and running past all the yelling paintings and armour statues, making sure to jump over the trick stairs on the moving staircases. I stand in front of the fat lady painting looking at my watch for the last time ' 10:02 pm"
"Balderdash" I stuttered trying to catch my breath.
The painting swings open and I slowly walk into the common room reliefs to be back somewhere safe and away from Filtch and Mrs Norris.
I sluggishly climb up the boy dorm stairs and open the door carelessly, I fall back onto my bed clutching
Y/n's letter in my hand and let out a big yawn.
"Where have you been Moony? We where worried Filtch got you." James said raising an eyebrow.
"Library," I answered still out of breath.
"Doing what exactly?" Sirius chimed in looking away from his 'quidditch through the ages book'.
"Ran into a house elf," I say tiredly.
"What was a house elf doing in the library?" Peter squeaked.
"Gave me this," I held up the note that I was holding in my hand
"It's from y/n, she's ok and getting out of the infirmary next week."
"What does it say?" James asks.
"It says:
Dear Remus, Lily, Peter, James and Sirius.
I am just writing to you to tell you that I am alright and I am perfectly healthy,
Except Madam Pomfrey will not let me out of the infirmary or let me have any visitors.
I will be allowed to leave here in around a week so I will be able to join classes and
See you guys again soon.
Also sorry about having to get a house elf to give it to you since I couldn't think of a better
way to do this.
From Y/n Y/n/l" I read the letter out loud the whole time having a huge smile on my face
"What's got you so hap—" Sirius starts saying smirking
"Guys I'm sorry but I'm exhausted, I'm going to get some sleep." I interrupt standing up grabbing my things to get ready for bed.
"Ok mate," James says.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.4K 154 19
Sixth year is beginning at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, and James Potter. Lily Evans ha...
397K 10.9K 32
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs: Proud founders of the Marauder's Map Harry Potter never got to meet his parents. Nor did he spend enough time wi...
27.2K 2K 94
Long haul Remus Lupin story. Book One covers his First Year at Hogwarts and all its ups and downs. Making friends, keeping his secret, and trying to...
1.1M 68.2K 99
James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew have made it through their First Year at Hogwarts - but it's never a dull moment in the...