Blood deep (Black Series 3)

By crystalbay00

Book 3 of the Black trilogy. This book is rated 18+. It will contain mature language and scenes. ____________... More

Story info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER 10K READS
Questions for all of you

Chapter 3

1.3K 57 13
By crystalbay00

Rose

The man I'm supposed to live with came to see me today. He seems to be the same age my uncle was. But again, that can be deceiving.

He looks quite scary. He's very big and looks like he could harm somebody easily. He doesn't seem to want me as I don't want him. But what other choice do I have? I hope he will be kind to me.

I wish my nightmares will go away too. I keep seeing the night uncle died. How I returned from my piano lessons and I found him dead on the floor.

I never knew my mom. She died giving birth to me and my father died in a car crash while he was coming back from the hospital the same night I was born. Talk about bad luck. Uncle Rafe was the only parent I've ever had. He raised me since day one. He was always so good to me, always making sure I'm happy. And now he is gone.

I sit on the bed in my temporary bedroom and start crying. I don't know when sleep takes over but I wake up the next morning sleeping on top of the bed covers. I just wish this will somehow turn into something good.

Theo

As I knock on the door of the foster family, I think about how I will tell her I will send her to a boarding school in England. Fuck, I'm a monster.

The petite woman, Sara, opens the door with Rose hiding behind her.

'Good afternoon, Mr. Black.'

'Good afternoon, madame. I am here to take Rose out.'

'She's already dressed. We were waiting for you. Go on, honey. Have fun.' She tells her while she gently takes Rose's hand and places it in mine.

Rose flinches at the feeling of my cold touch but doesn't say anything. Her dark eyes make it hard for me to read her emotions as her irises and pupils are basically the same colour.

'I hope you're hungry. I want to try out an American burger and then go for that icecream.' I tell her.

'Ok.' That's all she gives to me.

We go to a small dinner that James recommended yesterday to me for the great burgers and order two cheeseburgers with fries and Coca Cola.

The best part of being the son of an oceanid and a vampire is that I get to enjoy the delicious taste of normal food and it actually keeps my hunger away for a short period of time. Blood is still my favorite choice, it keeps my hunger at bay for hours and gives me a certain frenzy when I drink it directly from the vein... it's like getting high, only the feeling lasts for around 30 minutes after I finish drinking it.

I look at the little girl in front of me. She just sits there and eats slowly, with small bites.

'Don't you like the burger?' I ask her.

'The burger is good. I was just wondering what are you going to do with me.' She says on a very serious tone.

This girl keeps surprising me. She is too mature for her age.

'I...I can't raise you like Rafe did. I'm not good at that. I can't even take care of my nieces. I have a certain lifestyle and that doesn't suit a young lady like you.' I tell her.

'So what are you going to do with me, then?' She asks, her head down.

'Don't put it in those words. You are a person, not an object. I will make sure you receive the best education and go to the best college. When you become 22 you can go and live your life the way you want it. Your uncle left you a lot of money that you will be able to use only if you finish college.' I tell her.

'So, where will I study?' She lifts her head up and looks me in the eyes.

'You will study at a boarding school in UK.'

'But that means I will be away from you.' Her fists clench and for the first time I can see an emotion on her face. She is angry.

'Yes. But it is for the best.' I try to confort her but I suck at this.

'It's the best option for you, not for me.' She raises her voice a little. It's the first reaction I managed to get out of her.

I gotta give it to the kid, she is one courageous girl. She is quite feisty for her age. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

'You will understand in time that this is the best for both of us. You will stay with me for Christmas and during summer and all other breaks that you'll have during the school year and you'll understand better why I chose this option.'

'Fine.' She tells me and continues to eat her burger refusing to say another word. Disappointment is written all over her face and I can't help but feel like the asshole I am.

After we both finish eating, I pay the bill and we go to a nice little coffee shop a few blocks away, a place James also recommended. I'll have to thank him for all this.

As we enter the coffee shop her face lights up with joy. The walls are a minty colour, the furniture is all white, there are cute pictures on the walls with all sorts of cups and cakes. She likes this place very much. This gives me an idea for later.

'So what do you want?' I ask her.

'Can I have more things?' She asks me on a shy tone.

'You can have anything you want. You can ask for as many things your heart desires. I may not be able to look after you as Rafe did, but you will never be denied anything.'

My answer seems to make her ease up a little as I see her shoulders relaxing.

'I would like a cupcake with cheese cream and strawberries and one blueberry muffin with one cup of lemon icrecream on the side.'

'And where are you supposed to fit all this food?' I ask her amused. She gives me a serious look.

'Don't underestimate the power of a sweet tooth.' She gives me the first smile since I met her taking me by surprise.

She looks adorable when she smiles. She makes these cute dimples that make her look too cute for her own good. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm letting a little girl crawl under my skin.

'So, how long have you known my uncle?' She asks me.

'We've been best friends for some years.' I give her my best evasive answer.

'How old are you?' She continues questioning me.

'I'm 25. What's with all the questions?' I ask her a little iritated.

'You're not 25. You may look like 25 but you're not. My uncle always had plastic surgeries to keep him young and he had this really cool serum created by some lady in Spain that would slow down his aging, so don't lie to me.' Oh, Rafe built a major masquerade for her. I guess it is for the best, for her own good. It's funny how he told her a lie that is not quite a lie. He used Alex's story as his own.

'I see.. and what else do you know? I ask her.

'I know you two have been friends for over 20 years. So don't lie to me. If you want us to be friends, you shouldn't lie.' She tells me with her serious voice, making me laugh.

'Ok, you caught me. I am 50 years old. I use the same serum as Rafe to keep me looking young. I apologyze for lieing to you.' I tell her sincerely, although part of it is still a lie.

'You are forgiven.' She says in a very solemn way making me smile. 'You should smile more often. It makes you look less scary.' She continues to speak taking me by surprise for the second time in one day. She is one smart cookie.

'So you think I'm scary?' I raise an eyebrow looking at her.

'Not when you smile.' She says while grabbing a huge bite from her cupcake.

'So am I forgiven for sending you to boarding school?' I ask her with a confident voice.

'No. You are not. But I will have a lot of fun making you pay for that.' She looks me dead in the eye with a wicked smile on her lips.

Is she really twelve? I'm starting to have my doubts.

'Bring it on, miss Rose.' I smirk at her.

'Oh, I will.' She promises me while that wicked smile never leaves her cupcake frost covered lips.

The girl is funny. She sure knows how to play the tough cookie act. I just hope I won't fuck her up with my way of living. I feel sorry for her, to have to be stuck with me.

__________________________

Hey guys! Hit the comments section! Promise I'll reply to your comments ❤ i would love to know your ideas and opinions on my characters. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.5K 49
Theodore "Theo" Johnson has lived with his father for 4 years since his parents divorce. He has always had a special bond with his father, but when h...
407K 12.4K 34
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐." ______ OLD VERSION-REMAKE BEGINS AFTER INSATIABLE I...
16.2K 873 33
Mature content! 18+ The world wasn't dictated by humans anymore, a different species had come out of the shadows over 400 years ago and taken their p...
18K 472 48
Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As The Vampire Princess, she needs to be mark...