FaLLiNG FoR the UNKNOWN-KNOWN

By EktaLakra

Sometimes its difficult to differentiate between reality and imaginary .......... But the world is full of su... More

INFORMATION
PROLOGUE
CONTINUE...
Small Interaction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Sorry for being late

CHAPTER 20

54 14 11
By EktaLakra

Time flies, with Christine still waiting for him, almost three and a half year has been passed by, and now she is in her final year of pursuing the master degree in zoology.

Coming month she has an interview with a group of fisheries scientist on a project work related to water parameter, it's a big opportunity for her although this job is not permanent and is a contract of 1 year but, from this project and working under fishery scientist she will get to learn a lot which will help her in preparation of research scholar exam for which she was preparing from a long time, and further the experience certificate which she will receive by working on this project, will help her to apply easily for any other fishery jobs, and last but not the least she believes that this job will somehow will keep her distracted from the shadow of her dreams.

Passing years, things were normal and as usual, no more dreams or vision, although Christine pray's every night just to have a glimpse of him in her dreams before going to bed every day, each day her pray goes in vain but, she didn't give up for once a day, because doesn't matter, if she herself don't understand what going on or what she actually want she decided to pray and pray without understanding it any further, because the more she tries to understand it the more she gets confused, on one hand she wants to distract herself from the feeling she started to grow and on other hand she desire to see him, doesn't matter if it's just a dream.

Somehow all those years she kept herself busy in studies and preparation for research scholar examination, and if everything goes well in this project interview it may lead to the beginning of  new life for her, according to her the only way to stay away from the unknown feeling is to keep oneself busy in work as much as possible.

Finally, it's the night she was waiting for, because next day she will leave her home town to start a new life, if everything goes well with the interview and she get selected she will stay there and her mom dad will bring her other stuff and luggage for her and if not she will return back to her home town and will try her best for the next time, this night was very special full of excitement and nervousness don't know what's the coming days holds for her, either surprise or shock but, as usual she thanked God and asked the same wish to be granted before going to bed.

"Heavenly Father, thank you for granting me yours presence'

and staying by my side all day, tomorrow is a very important

day of my life, I'm going to take very first step toward my career

All I need is yours blessing and presence, father lastly I would

asked you to grant me just a glimpse of him in my dream, don't

know why I ask you for this every day, but I know,  you even

understand the silence of my heart which I never spoke or

understand myself.

Love you father and I know that you love me too, forever and ever.............AMEN."

And with that she closed her eyes and drifted in deep sleep, at the mid night, suddenly she started feeling hot, as if someone set her room on fire, she woke up and flip out the cover from herself, she searched for the remote of her AC, and as she pointed the remote towards it to set its temperature she found that the temperature was set as usual, and was correctly working as well, but she switch off the AC and moves towards the window to open it, because the atmosphere inside the room was suffocating, after opening it as she turned back she froze out of shock, her eyes became glued and her body became stripped, and her brain stopped to analyse the scene in front of her.

The scene projected in front of her eyes was beyond words and the feeling was unexplainable, it was although a faint but a clear vision of human suffering, she was not in her room anymore, the floor of the room on which she was standing was not there anymore, rather it was fire burning below her feet, although she was not getting burned, she can feel the heat of the burning fire.

"Is this hell......but how......, am I dreaming again, I have to keep myself calm, it's just a dream and soon it will get over.....It's difficult but, I can do this...." she started murmuring positive words to herself and keep reminding herself that this is just a dream, and with that she move forward directionless and on her way she saw, thousands of souls undergoing wretched tortures in various levels of hell, but she kept on moving, this pit of hell was divided into descending terraces of increasing misery, each level populated by tormented sinners of every kind, the scene was terrifying but, somehow she managed to keep herself strong and calm.

Soon her attention was gained by the unexpected roar of high-horsepower engine echoed up from the street and when she moves around, she was no more in the terrifying place called hell, but rather was standing on a deserted field or ground of nowhere, a place far away from any hint of human existence, only surrounded by darkness all around which was soon followed by a staccato burst of screeching tires and cars doors slamming from all around.

Puzzled, Christine tried to focus on the site before her eyes.

Numerous black cars, vans trucks and even the helicopters started landing from the sky and all stop on that deserted ground in front of her, out of these a team of men all in different groups dressed in black from top to bottom stepped forward and opposite to each other team in a group, each of them gripped automatic rifles, guns knife, sword and many other types of destructive equipment.

Christine felt her blood go cold, not able to analyze the events which was going on so fast one by one in front of her eyes, and then BOOM.................BOOM... ...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM..........

she closed her eyes and blocked her ears from both of her hands and bends down on the ground from the loud sound of fire and scream of pain, these things go on for few minutes and then there was a complete silence, she slowly removed her hands from her ears, and open her eyes, which travels around in all direction and not a single sign of what took place earlier was found, she slowly stands up on her feet and was just about to take a step forward but, stop as soon as her ears caught sound of something coming from far by, without knowing her feet lead her towards the place from where the sound was coming by and what she saw turned her calm demeanour to an emotion of true fear.

Bodies, lifeless bodies of people all dressed in black and blood all over them " they were the same people whom I saw earlier, but what happened did they kill their  opponents first then killed their own people......but, why would they do so? " what made her fear increase more was the laughing of women's sitting near the bodies, few of them were even holding the lifeless bodies fallen on ground and some placed their head on their lap and all were laughing like an insane person, "wait a second, they are not just some random woman sitting by they all are mothers but, why are they happy to see their children dead drenched in blood from head to toe", while she was trying to understand the situation her attention was caught by a child, a boy between fourteen or sixteen year walks by from the dark placing his feet over the bodies and without hesitation move forward toward her, he was dressed in black but different from those people who are dead he was wearing a black robe usually which is wear by demon or people who perform demon rituals, there was a sword on his one hand from which blood was drenching down, although his face was not visible, but the tears running down from his eyes were quite noticeable.

The boy move forward, with each step he came near her, an unknown yet known feeling start to develop within her " who is he, I never saw him before in any of my dreams or in real life, yet why his eyes seem so familiar, why is his face cloths and sword all drenched in blood, as if he just came out of a bath tub filled with blood, did he killed all those people or they killed themselves, why there is so much pain in his eyes?" before her mind could process any further, the boy was too close to her, just an inches away, suddenly he raised his hand holding the sword, and without thinking Christine shut down her eyes waiting for the impact of pain from the sword, but it never came, slowly she started opening her eyes one by one and no one was standing in front of her anymore but, what she didn't expect was the sword that was raised up few second ago was placed on the ground straight and a man bowing down in front of her with leg kneed on the ground and both hand placed on top of the sword with his forehead on his hands and tears flowing down his eyes.

"what's going on, few second ago I saw a boy and now the one who is in front of me is a grown-up man, with some tears and pain in his unknown yet so known eyes, the boy in front of me is now replaced by a broken grown up man and I know him, he is the one I pray for every night, the shadow of my dream but, what caused him so much pain?"

Before she should question further to herself, something hard strike through her and made her whole body shake, which also made her close her eyes tightly and when she opens it she was drenched in sweat laying on her bed and just then her mom called from outside " honey wakes up its time or you will be late for your flight".

Thankyou readers for all your votes and comments,hope you all are enjoying reading it.
And thankyou to those who have have not voted or commented yet but viewed my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.7K 108
"What is this" he asks, his voice is calm, but his expressions is anything but that. There were multiple gasps in the room, when he suddenly flings...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
402K 17.6K 29
Victoria Stone, the Queen of all mermaids, is known for being like her name, stone cold. Hearing rumors of littering by the new family on her territo...
15.4K 1.3K 35
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်