ALIVE [LUCAS NCT FANFICTION]

By Taeyeonmochi_2501

Jeon Alivia (you) was a really brilliant girl.She was a billionare and the most dangerous mafia in the Korea'... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 10

93 4 20
By Taeyeonmochi_2501

ALIVIA POV

When the bell has rang that mean time for recess and finally I finished my work without Aless helped me.

I packed my things and put it inside my drawer.I was about to asked Aless when a gust of wind hit my face.

I scoffed.I saw Ken was standing infront of Aless and gave her a pecked on her lips.

Aless smiled and they looked at me like evilish smiled on their faces.

I gulped."I think I want to do something first."I said and walked away.

"Do something with Lucas."Ken whistle and they giggled.

Aish,that two freaking asshole.I just ignored them and tried to find Lucas.

Lucas have been left first with dissapointed face.I don't know why.

We should be happy when we get our new power but he just like a walking dead.

Maybe they can't control their power first and always changed themselves to a vampire or werewolf in midnight.

I saw Lucas at the cafeteria with sad face.I came towards him and sat opposite to him.

"Hey Lucas,are you alright?"I asked.

He just nodded and stirred his food with the spoon that he held.I tried to read his mind but I can't.Maybe he blocked his thinking mind.

"Stop trying to read my mind."He begged.

I sighed."Lucas,what's wrong?"

He just shook his head and I tried to stopped asking him.Then Mark came with his basketball outfits.

All the girls here were screaming like hell.I turned my gaze to him and my eyes widened.

"Wow!"That word came from my mouth and made Lucas looked at what I saw now.

He scoffed and stood up.I looked at him and stood too.He about to walked away when I held his wrist.

He turned his gaze to me."What do you want?"He asked in husky voice.

"Where are you going?"I asked him.

He yanked my hand."Go far away from you."

I can felt my heart hurt."What do you mean?"I asked.

"Keep on looking to that guy."He pointed to Mark that happily talking to the girls.

"He's hot,isn't it?You like him,right?"He said and his voice getting louder.

"What are you talking about?I don't umderstand."I said and a stinging pain inside me.

It just like someone has slapped me very hard.He came closer to me."Just don't look at them."He said.

"Wait,what?Look sir,we are not dating so it's my eyes to looks at someone."I pointed to him.

He held my both shoulder and I looked at him.Our eyes locked to each other.

"Alivia,this is hard for me to tell you."He sighed.

I titled my head."Huh?I don't understand."

"I love you.I want you in my life and I will promise to you that I will protect even though you hate it or get bored of me."He said.

I was thinking what papa have said to me yesterday.If I like him,I should be accept him.

I finally nodded."Yes,Lucas."I smiled widely.

He hugged me tightly and I chuckled."Thank you,Alivia."

"You're welcome."I patted his back.

I saw the Twice were looking at us.I smirked and they rolled their eyes.

I saw all the students were watching at us and clapped their hands.I blushed and hide my face on his chest.

He smirked."It's look like my jagi is blushing."

We pulled away and rolled my eyes."Geez,why would I do that?"I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You so cute when you're blushing."He pinched my cheek lightly.

I looked away."Yah,don't touch my fluffy cheeks."

In fact that I was blushing a lot here.That's how a girl acted when she met with someone that she love.

That's why Aless blushing a lot when Ken do something to her.Lucas held my hand and I looked to him.

"I bet you have a bible class after this."He said.

I nodded."Yes,I have to meet the Vixx boys and Aless because they have the same class with me."

"Ouh,I think I want to join it.Please help me to meet Mrs.Micheal first."He begged.

I nodded and smiled."Okay,anything for you."

"Aww,that how you act when you meet your boyfriend.If I dating you earlier,you will treat me like this not like a fight partner."He stated.

I smacked his head and he groaned in pain."Ouch!What was that for?"

"See,you still my fight partner even though we are dating now."I stick out my tongue.

He came closer to me and smirked."It's look like I not enough attract you to fall in love to me."

I scoffed."In your dream.Shall we go now?"

He nodded and he held my hand.We walked to the chapel and saw the Vixx and Aless already there.

I rushed to them and left Lucas there.Now I was sitting between Aless and Lucas.

Mrs.Micheal came and we stood."Good morning,Mrs.Micheal."

"Good morning,class.You may sit."She said and walked to the altar.

"It's look like we have a new student come to this class.Please introduces yourself."She said.

Lucas nodded and stood.He faced all of us here."Hi,my name is Lucas and nice to meet you guys."He bowed.

"Good,Mr.Wong.You may sit."She said and Lucas nodded.
_______________________

After the bell rang.That mean time to go back.I packed my stuff and rushed to the washroom to change my uniform into a sport outfits.

I came out from the washroom and saw Lucas with Mina.They looked happy together and laughing together.

Then Mina kissed Lucas on his cheek.My jaw opened widely and I heard someone gasped behind me.

I turned and saw Jungwoo,Ten and Mark was the one who gasped.

"What the heck he just do?"Jungwoo pointed to them.

Mina smiled and left him.This thing getting my nerves.Is this called as jealous?

"Let me kick that bitch."I griped my hand into a fist and wanted to catched that slut.

Ten and Jungwoo held both of my arms."Don't make trouble here."Mark begged.

"Did you guys know that slut have kiss my boyfriend on his cheek?!"I yelled and luckily everyone go back.

"Calm down,Alivia."Mark patted my back.

I doing my best for getting my arms go from this two freaking guy.

"Yah!Please let me go now!"I yelled again.

Lucas looked at us and rushed to us."What is happening here?"He asked.

He makes me really angry.I turned to the vampire and pushed them all.

I approached Lucas and turned to the normal."Make sure that you're clean before date with me."I pointed to his chest.

"Wey Alivia,hurry up.Mr.Kim has been waiting for us."I heard Hongbin called me from this jerk back.

"Ouh,really.Okay."I took my bag and ran toward them.

"What is happening just now?"Ken asked.

"Just shut your fucking mouth."I said in annoyed.

They looked to each other and we started to ran to the fields.Now he planning to cheated on me after dating me just in one day.

Papa and mama said that he will protect me but he can't.My eyes started to form a tears and I let it flow.

Ken and Hongbin looked to each other.I sat on the bench and cried there.

They approached me."Hey,why are you crying?"Hongbin asked.

I looked up and started to tell them the story what was happening just now.

Meanwhile Lucas and his four friends just stood there.They glared to him.

After Mark told him the story why I'm acting like that to him and he looks shocked with that.

"Dude,you should not do that to her.She love you and then you try to cheated on her."Ten crossed his arms over his chest.

Lucas sighed."I'm sorry.I didn't expect that slut try to kiss me.Now I know why Alivia don't like them."

"Better you ask her for apologize and today was our first experinces to be a werewolf."Ten sighed.

Mark tapped his shoulder."Don't worry.We will try to protect you guys outside there and if you guys attacking us,I will slaughtered you when you become a human."

They gulped and Jungwoo chuckled."Yah,don't be so serious about that."

Then they walked to the field.They wanted to walked together with me.

Now I get to the finish line and  panting a lot.Since I was not joining this running,I not able to catched up my breathed again.

Mr.Kim clapped his hands and I approached him with my members there.

"What's wrong,Mr.Kim?"I asked.

"You are amazing.You have been breaks the record now."He showed me the stopwatch.

I looked at it and my eyes widened."Wow!I get almost ten seconds.11.05 sec was a good for me."

He nodded."You never disappoint me,Miss Jeon."

I smiled."You too.You have been a good couch for me."

"Argh!"I heard someone screamed.It was Mark and I saw his skin was all red.

I took my hoodie and covered hin with it."Mark,you should not be here."

I rushed to Mr.Kim."Sir,I need to go now.I have something urgent to do."

He looked at me and nodded."Okay,be careful."

I grabbed my bag and walked towards them."We need to send him home now."I said.

I checked on him and his face turned to his normal skin.Before its turn again and not going to burn him up,we walked as fast as we can.

I can felt something burning on my skin.I hissed in pain and saw a red spot on my skin.My skin was scalded.

"Mark,are you alright?"I asked.

He nodded."Yes,I am fine now."He looked at my hand was scalded really bad.

"Don't worry about that.You hold them and we have to teleport us back home."I said.

I looked left to right and no body here.It was cleared.I tapped Jungwoo's shoulder and Lucas just held my hand.

I rolled my eyes and clung my hand around his arm while Mark tapped Ten's shoulder.We flicked our finger and like a gust of wind,we arrived inside the mansion.

I removed my hand from Jungwoo's shoulder and looked at Lucas.

"Is it tonight is the full moon?"I asked.

They nodded and I sighed."No wonder my skin sensitive like this."I looked at my injured skin.

They gasped."Alivia,I'm so sorry about that incident.I don't know that she will kiss me and I didn't protect you."Lucas said in a sad tone.

I patted his shoulder and smiled."I already forgive you and don't worry about my skin.It will heal in a few minutes."

"You and Ten have to get ready and I will watch you guys movement.Mark and I will take care of you guys there when the full moon."I stated.

"Kitten."Someone called me from the upstair and I know who was that person.

"Yes,Kai."I smiled to him.

Yes,that was exactly him.The only called me as a kitten.How did he didn't know my name.

"Mama want to meet you."Kai said.

I nodded."Later I will follow you guys."

I turned and saw Lucas looks so mad.I hugged him."Hey,don't be so jealous.He's now my brother and only him calling me kitten but Jimin too but sometimes."I said.

He hugged me back."Okay,I will let it go because he was your brother and my hyung too.If you look to another man besides me,I will eat them for my dinner."

I pulled away."Yah,that so cruel."I hit his chest and he just giggled.

"Nico."I called out one of my maid.

A blong straight hair came and bowed to us.We bowed back."Nico,please bring Mark a bottle of blood because he need it now."I command.

She nodded and walked away."So I need to go now and please go take a rest."I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 915 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
316K 9.3K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
1.2K 31 31
How would you feel when your life takes a full 360 degree turn and on top of that, you find yourself, a group of enemies, who despise you more than a...
23.3K 1.3K 38
Ever since Eunha and Jimin broke up, Jungkook is asked to fulfill a request. Make her fall in love with him and when she does, he'll break her heart...