Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 50

513 20 2
By ilangel1

This has been written by doodle1403 and myself.

The next day Gemma offered to have both boys and took them all to the soft play centre leaving Liam to visit his husband. "Hey." Liam greeted as he walked into the room where harry was and Harry smiled seeing Liam. "Where are the boys?" Harry asked and Liam smiled. "Gemma's was taking Adam to the softplay centre as Katie was going out with Joe so she offered to take the boys with her so I could spend some time You." Liam said as Anne got up letting Liam take her place.

Harry curled into his husband. "How you feeling" Liam asked. "Tired" Harry said. "Close your eye's" Liam said before turning to Anne telling her to go home for awhile. "I'll be back in a bit." She said and Liam nodded as Harry fell asleep curled into his side. The nurse came into check on harry. "I assume you are Harry's husband" the nurse said. "I am my name is Harry and I actually work upstairs but am on two weeks leave, how is harry" Liam said. The nurse smiled and said that he is ok and has good and bad moments and they might do a scan later that day. Liam nodded and once the nurse left Liam started to play with his husbands curls as he went on his phone waiting for Harry to wake back up. Liam smiled as Harry slept peacefully and ended up falling asleep himself.

The nurse came into check if Harry wanted anything to eat. Liam who had only just woke up himself agreed on Harry's behalf as he was still asleep as he knew that Harry needed to eat. "We're just take some toast please." Liam said and the nurse nodded going off to get some while Liam woke Harry. Harry groaned as he woke. "Sorry but it's time to eat" Liam said. The nurse came in with Harry's toast. "Here, do you need anything else?" The nurse asked but both men shook there heads so the nurse smiled before leaving them be. Harry ate the toast. "Do you think that will stay down?" Liam asked and Harry shrugged. "I'm hoping so." Harry mumbled cuddling into Liam's side.

Liam and Harry watched TV for a bit as they cuddled together and a nurse came to check on harry. The nurse did some checks and said someone will come and do the ultrasound soon. "Yeah Harry's Okay there going to do an ultrasound soon so hopefully everything will be okay with that." Liam texted back.

"Where we going?" Louis asked as Gemma was driving. "We're going to the soft play lou." Gemma said and she saw Louis smile. Gemma arrived at the soft play with three excited kids that as soon as she paid went and ran to play. Liam had given gemma the bag with Louis tube feeding bits if he didn't have his milkshake. Gemma happily watched the kids play and it wasn't for over an hour till Louis came over. "Alright sweetie." Gemma asked. "Yeah but need the toilet." Louis said and Gemma nodded taking his hand guiding him to the toilet. Once he was done Gemma guided him back to the table. "Do you want a milkshake?" Gemma asked but Louis shook his head just wanting to go back and play with his older brother and cousin "Play" Louis said. Gemma just let the boy go and play and try him with the milkshake when it was lunch time for everyone.

When it was lunch time Gemma got both Niall and Adam something to eat and then decided to approach the topic of the milkshake with Louis again. Louis shook his head. "Lou try half of It" gemma tried. Louis shook his head. Try a few sips lou" gemma coaxed. Louis sighed taking one sip before pushing it away resulting in Louis knocking it over all over the table. Gemma got some serviets and wiped the milkshake up. Once she had done that she told Louis she was going to do his feed via his tube.

"But I want to play." Louis moaned. "Louis it won't take long." Gemma said setting the feed up and Louis sighed but allowed Gemma to set the feed up. "Lou we aren't playing yet we are having lunch to" niall said. Knowing he and Adam wouldn't play till Louis was ready to. Louis sighed but nodded and sat still.

"Do you want a colouring sheet?" Gemma asked seeing that they had some by the paying desk. "Please." Louis asked and Gemma nodded heading to get one also grabbing some colours and a couple of extras incase Niall and Adam wanted to do one. All three boys coloured in a picture while Louis had his milk feed. "Can we go and play now?" Louis asked once Gemma disconnected the feed. "Yeah go on." Gemma said and all 3 kids didn't need to be told twice before they all ran off. Gemma smiled as she watched them play taking few photos. Gemma text Liam to see how Harry was.

"I'm tired." Louis said as he walked over to Gemma rubbing his eyes. "Aw Come here sweetie." Gemma said lifting the boy onto her lap. Louis curled up on his aunt's lap and fell asleep straight away. The other two boys carried on playing and having so much fun. Niall came running over not long later trying to figure out where his brother had disappeared but smiled when he saw Louis curled in his aunts lap.

"You Okay Ni?" Gemma asked. "Yeah I was just coming to ask if you had seen Louis but you obviously have." Niall said and Gemma smiled. "You are a very food brother Lou was tired but you can go back and play with Adam" gemma said Niall smiled and nodded running back off to find Adam. Gemma watched the two boys play as Louis slept. Louis slept for around an hour before he started to wake up.

Louis stretched and cuddled his aunt. Niall and Adam both asked for a drink before having it and running back to play. "Do you want anything to drink lou?" Gemma asked but the boy shook his head and cuddled further into Gemma. Gemma gave Louis another tube feed. When Gemma finished Louis tube feed she took the boy to the toilet before asking if wanted to play before they went back. "Play too?" Louis asked feeling quite clingy now he'd woken up. "I'd think you would have more fun without me, I'd probably slow you down." Gemma said with a chuckle but Louis just shrugged. "How about we go find niall and Adam and you can go round with them." Gemma suggested. "No please come with aunty Ruth" Louis pleased. "Lou I'm to big." Gemma said and Louis sighed.

"Stay here then." Louis stated. If his aunt wouldn't come with him then he would just stay with her. "You sure you don't want to play with nini" Gemma said. Louis thought about it before shrugging. "Don't know where they are?" Louis said. "Well how about we watch out for him and when we see him we're call him over and then you can go off and play." Gemma suggested. Gemma spotted niall and called him to come over. Niall was confused. Gemma spotted niall and called him to come over. Niall was confused. "Yeah?" Niall asked when he reached Gemma. "Louis wants to come and play but didn't know where you were." Gemma said and Niall nodded. "Come on lou." Niall said taking Louis' hand and heading back to play. Louis stayed close with niall as they played.

It was nearly 2 when a doctor appeared. "I'm so sorry this was meant to be done much earlier in the day but it's been so busy, but we are now ready to do the ultrasound." The doctor apologised but Liam didn't mind as he knew what it was like as he worked him himself. "Don't worry it's fine are they doing the ultra sound here or going to the ultra sound department" Liam asked"We're going to head down to the proper department as it's a lot easier." The doctor explained and Liam nodded. "Can we take Harry on a wheelchair don't think he is up to walking" Liam said. The Dr nodded and asked a nurse to fetch one. When the nurse returned they helped Harry into the wheelchair before they headed for the correct department. Liam walked next to them as they went to the ultrasound department.Harry was called through for the ultrasound and carefully placed on a couch bed. The sonographer asked Harry to roll his top up. After Harry had done this he asked to hold Liams hand. "Course Love." Liam said grabbing Harry's hand as he turned his attention to the screen.

They soon saw a baby and it was so tiny. The sonographer took some measurements and then they listened to the heart beat which made Liam and Harry beam. Harry even had happy tears. "Do you want pictures?" The sonographer asked. Liam pulled Harry into a comforting hug."Please." Liam said as Harry was in floods of tears and Liam doubted he'd be able to get any words out. Liam pulled Harry into a comforting hug.

The nurse got Harry back into the wheelchair and they went back to the room. When Harry was back and in bed he quickly fell asleep so Liam thanked the nurse before sitting by his side knowing Anne was due back so he could get home before Gemma brought Niall and Louis home. Liam stroked his husbands hair as he slept hoping he got better soon. He also wasn't sure when Harry was going to be home and he was back at work in two days time even though the boys are still on Christmas holiday.

By the time Anne appeared harry was sound asleep and Liam smiled carefully getting up and letting Anne take his space. "So what's happened today." Anne asked and Liam smiled. "Here." Liam said pulling out one of the images he had in his pocket deciding that was enough explanation. Anne beamed as she looked at the picture the baby was so tiny. She couldn't believe this would be her fifth grandchild. "It was amazing heard the heart beat" Liam beamed. "That's great Liam." Anne said smiling as she continued to look at the image before handing it back to Liam but he shook his head. "Keep it I got plenty as I think this will be the best way to tell others Harry's pregnant again." Liam said and Anne nodded. Liam said bye and pecked Harry's forehead before leaving, deciding to go via his parents to let them know the exciting news.

When Liam reached his parents he was pretty much bouncing as he knocked and still was when Karen opened the door. "Hey Li, wasn't expecting to see you." Karen said happily as she let Liam. "I'm only calling in quickly as I have to get home but I have something to drop off. Is dad home?" "Yeah he's in the living room." Karen said and Liam nodded heading that way Karen following. "Hey dad." Liam said happily as he walked into the living. "Hi Li, is it just you?" Geoff said. "Yeah I'm only calling in but." Liam paused as he got something out of his pocket. "Wanted to drop this off." Liam said handing it to his mum who instantly had tears in her eyes before handing it to Geoff and hugging Liam. "You serious." Karen gasped. "Yeah, harry pregnant." Liam said and Karen just hugged him tighter. "Is that why Harry is in hospital" Karen asked.

"Yea he is exhausted and has very bad morning sickness hopefully will die down in a while after his 12 weeks currently around 6 weeks." Liam said. "Awww poor Haz but it will be worth it" Karen said. Geoff hugged his son. "Look I've got to go as Gemma has the boys but a favour if Harry is still in hospital in two days time can you have the boys as I need to work." Liam asked. "Course Li, There always welcome here." Karen said and Liam smiled and thanked his parents before leaving and heading home. Geoff and Karen were ecstatic for the pair.

Liam arrived home and went in. He decided to ring Ruth to see if her, Joe and Jake were free to cone round tomorrow for a play date with the boys. Ruth agreed and said that she and Sam would bring Jake over and they would be there around 12. Liam couldn't wait to tell his sister about Harry being pregnant.

It was another 20 minutes before Gemma entered just using her key and the boys ran over to Liam. "Hey you two, I've missed you." He said as he hugged Niall and then picked Louis up who had his arms raised and once he was in Liam's arms snuggled into him. "How were they?" Liam asked Gemma who smiled. "Niall was fine, louis refused to eat and drink his milkshakes so he's had 2 milk feeds and has been pretty clingy since he woke from his nap." Gemma replied and Liam nodded kissing Louis' hair as he rested his head on Liam's shoulder.

Lou sweetie can you cuddle Niall on the sofa for minute" Liam asked. Louis luckily nodded as Liam put the t.v. on for the three boys and made a sign to Gemma to come into the kitchen. He told gemma to shut her eyes and put the scan in her hands. "No way." Gemma said as she opened her eyes and saw the baby scan image. "I know it's amazing." Liam said and Gemma was left speechless. "Keep it, we aren't telling the boys till 12 week scan" Liam said. Gemma nodded as she beamed as she looked at the tiny foetus that would be her niece or nephew.

"Alright well I need to be getting home with Adam as joe and Katie will be home soon. I'll see you soon Li." Gemma said as she went to get Adam and headed home while Liam went to cuddle with his his 2 boys. Liam nodded and Gemma went to Adam it was time to go home. Gemma said bye to Louis and niall who thanked her for taking then to sift play. "Your welcome boys." Gemma said with a smile before waving and heading home with Adam."Come here boys." Liam said as he sat down on the sofa and Louis was straight over climbing onto his lap and Niall quickly came over as well snuggling into Liam's side. The family of three for now cuddled and watched tv for a while before it was dinner time. Louis still refused to eat. Liam didn't push Louis to eat. He took Louis to bed after eating.

Once Liam had connected Louis' feed he headed back down and spent some time with Niall. Niall and Liam had a cuddle and then played a board game before niall went up and showered. As Liam was left alone he got the scan out and smiled looking at it. He couldn't wait to have another kid and wished that he didn't have to wait another 7 and a half months. "What you looking at papa?" Liam heard Niall ask and quickly turned around.

"Just a photo love, why are you down here I thought you were in the shower?" "There's no shampoo left." Niall stated and Liam nodded heading off to get Niall a new shampoo."What photo were you looking at?" Niall asked and Liam sighed trying to think of a quick answer. "I was just looking at photos of Louis when he was still in dads tummy." Lia said and Niall nodded.

Do you have photos of me when I was?" Niall asked and Liam shook his head. Niall did know he was adopted but got confused around the matter at times. "No love, dad and I adopted you when you were born so although we have loads of photos after you were born there's none of you when you were like this." Liam said gesturing to the photo once they walked back into the living room, knowing Niall didn't think anything of it and accepted it being Louis. "Oh, yeah I remember now." Niall said before climbing onto Liam's lap cuddling close.

"I love you no matter what baby Okay." Liam said and Niall nodded. "I know." Niall mumbled resting his head against Liam's chest. Liam and niall cuddled for a bit before Liam told the boy to go to bed as niall was falling asleep. Niall nodded and walked upstairs heading into the bathroom to brush his teeth and use the toilet before going to his room and got into bed quickly falling asleep.

Harry had an ok evening. Harry was now fighting some nauseous feeling again.he groaned. "You Okay Love?" Anne asked looking up from her book but she didn't need an answer from harry when she saw how pale he gotten and quickly grabbed a bowl. Harry tried to get rid of the feeling but couldn't as he vomitted into the bowl his mum held.

"Hey babe both boys enjoyed there time with gem in soft play. Dropped by my parents earlier and showed them our picture of our little bean. Niall caught me looking at bean and I said it was Louis when he was in your tummy" Liam text. Anne heard Harry's phone go off but harry was currently far to busy throwing up to answer. Anne just continued to run Harry's back as he threw up. When Harry finally finished Anne pressed the button so a nurse would take away the sick while she cuddled with her son.

"Your phone beeped just now do you want it?" Anne asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah it was probably Liam." Harry replied. Harry looked at it and became a bit dizzy so got his mum to read it. "Trust ni to catch Li looking at it, glad the boys had fun" Harry told his mum to type back."Mum you did just type that yeah, I don't want Liam to worry about me anymore than he already is." Harry said worried that his mum would have added on about him being sick and incredibly nauseous. "Yeah Love I promise." Anne said and Harry nodded.

Anne sent the text and then comforted her son just as the nurse came in with more fluids and hooked them up before getting rid of the vomit bowls. A while later Harry had fallen asleep again on his mum. Harry actually had a good night a slept through even with the nurses checking him.

Liam smiled at Harry's text before heading upstairs to go to bed himself checking on both boys as he passed There rooms. Liam smiled as both boys were asleep and got ready for bed himself. Liam turned the tv on in his room and watched that for a while. He hated how big and empty the bed felt without Harry by his side. But he also knew Harry was in the best place. He hoped the morning sickness would go when Harry was twelve weeks pregnant. Liam eventually fell asleep and soon all the family both in the hospital and at home were asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
12.4K 120 7
Another One Direction sickfic I wrote in collaboration with the amazing ilangel1. A similar idea, we messed with their ages to create a family reltio...
862K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...