Hidden Truth//Kylux

By yoitsme108

Two promises. Only one to keep. Impossible to keep both. Impossible to break one. I promise I will come back... More

Hey Readers :)
Perfect//1
Supreme leader//2
Help//3
He Is//4
Why?//5
Innocence//6
Contact//7
Are You Afraid?//8
Please Dont leave//9
Weakest Link//10
Convince//11
Run Away//12
Treasure//13
Confession//14
I Need You//15
Surpassing Sunset//16
Debt//17
Torn//18
Promise//19
Angelic//20
Protect//21
Don't be Scared//22
Slip//23
Self betrayl//24
Short Lived//25
Perfect To Me//26
Family//27
Matter of Feeling//28
Tosche//29
The Padawan//30
Withdrew Control//31
All of him//32
Please read if you like this book
Warm//33
Panic//34

Any Distraction//Prolougue

442 17 4
By yoitsme108

Years ago.... takes place after Ben is sent off because of the 'river incident' with Poe.

"So, Ben, are you willing to do this?"  My master, Luke stared at me with an impatient look.

"Luke, it's crazy. What if he finds out." I shook my head and sat down.

"He won't if we make it convincing enough."

"How would we do that?"

Luke walked away and came back. I could tell he was impatient with me. "You can hide your thoughts from Snoke with the force. We can burn the temple and leave this planet. He would have no idea."

"But why me? Can't you choose someone else?"

"Ben." Luke kneeled down and rested his hand on my knee. "You're very strong and powerful with the force.

I think about it harder. Luke had been pushing this idea of being a resistance spy and go undercover on the first order for months. I always dodged his questions or some how got out of the conversation, but this time we were alone and I couldn't get out of talking about it. I still often pondered on Poe's betrayal and I wanted any distraction right now. So this is where I make the biggest mistake of my life.

"I'll do it."

-yoitsme108

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
2.2K 63 4
//Sequel to: The Secret ~A Kylo Ren x Reader Story~\\ Three years have passed since the death of Snoke. No one truly knows what happened. No one trul...
162K 3.8K 46
*REYLO SMUT/SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* (This book was written before episode 9. If you read this book it is very similar to the movie but with the en...
9K 166 42
My earliest memory is pain. Pain of losing a mother, pain of losing the love of a father, pain from the isolation that happened after the incident. I...