Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 41

520 17 2
By ilangel1

Thank you to everyone who is reading this story.  And a special thanks to those voting and commenting.

The doorbell went so Liam came over. "Boys sorry to break this up but someone is at the door does birthday boy want to come see who it is" Liam said as he scooped the nodding boy up. "Open the door then baby." Liam said and Louis nodded reaching for the catch on the door and opening it seeing robin and Anne. "Grandma and grandad" Louis squealed reaching out to be cuddled.

'How's the birthday boy." Anne said. At that moment Karen and Geoff arrived. Louis happily reached out for Geoff when he saw him happy to be the centre of attention and was passed between each of his grandparents one by one. Liam smiled."Shall we come in instead of standing by the door by the cold" Liam said. Everyone nodded and went into the lounge. "Hey Ni, harry." Karen greeted walking in first with Louis in her arms who she put down when the boy started to wiggle around. "Nana." Niall said happily getting up and going over to Karen cuddling into her arms before hugging the rest of his grandparents.

Louis then got to open his presents from his grandparents already getting cards from them he opened that morning. Louis hugged each of his grandparents and thanked them all before beginning to open the boxes to begin to play with his new toys. Louis told Niall to come play with him. Liam smiled at this making drinks for everyone.

Harry snuck of upstairs again when the teas and coffees were brought in, with croissants for everyone. Harry felt very nauseous again. Harry leant over the toilet. Liam noticed his husband was missing again but could hear someone upstairs so headed up there to see if he could find out what was going on as the boys were both occupied with Louis' new toys and there parents were watching them.

Nothing was happening so Harry got up and washed his hands and splashed his face just as Liam entered the room. "Right What's going on, both boys are occupied by are parents so they won't here and don't you dare tell me your fine or it's nothing because I know your hiding something." Liam said and Harry sighed walking past Liam and sitting on the bed. Liam following and sitting next to him. Harry leant into him. "Not been sick yet" Harry lied "but tummy feels off" he carried on.

Liam sighed "why don't you rest now, and our mum's can occupy the kids while our dad's help me with the Louis surprise room" Liam said. As much as Harry wanted to help with the nemo stickers that sounded like a great idea. "Sounds good." Harry said making his way back into bed and cuddling under the duvet. Liam then went back downstairs and found Niall and Louis playing with the new train set.

"Are you good to watch the boys for around an hour I want to get started on Lou's room." Liam asked his mum and mother in law as he grabbed the stickers out the sideboard as Louis couldn't reach that place before checking the boys were still occupied. "Yeah that's fine but I thought Harry was helping you?" Anne asked seeing Liam gesturing to Geoff and Robin to help him out. "He said he feels a bit off so I've told him to rest as we've got Louis' party this afternoon and I need him with me then as we're going to have a house with quite a few 4 and 5 year olds plus a lot of family." Liam said knowing already this afternoon was going to be pretty hectic.

Anne nodded and sighed hoping her son wasn't ill on her grandsons fifth birthday . Harry fell asleep as he hit the pillow.

Geoff, Robin and Liam headed upstairs to start on Louis room. "He's going to love these." Robin commented as he stuck a sticker onto the wall and Liam smiled. "Yeah he will he saw ones like it when we were at the children's hospital and I mentioned it to him then but I think he was so out of it that it didn't really register." Liam said and Robin and Geoff both nodded as the 3 continued to decorate the boys room. Soon they were done and Liam couldn't wait to see the boys face. They headed back downstairs. To find Louis asleep."He Tired himself out?" Liam asked gently Picking the boy up from where he was led on the sofa and placed him on his lap once he was sat down. "Yeah he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer." Anne said as Niall appeared. "Where's Dad Papa?" Niall asked and Liam sighed. "He's sleeping Love." Liam said. "Why?" Niall asked and Anne decided to take him away as he was either going to wake Louis or annoy Liam. "Thank you." Liam said quietly when he saw Anne guide Niall into the kitchen.

Anne asked niall what he wanted to do and niall said play a game as it was raining outside so he knew he wouldn't be allowed out in the rain. Anne smiled and they went into the back room and played a game being careful of all the bits for Louis party later. Karen came to join the pair as they played frustration.

Unbeknown to everyone Harry had woken a couple times feeling nauseous and sick. He was sick once and was just nauseous the other time. Harry groaned he couldn't believe he had picked up a bug on his son's birthday and christmas. It hasn't been the first time he had been sick around thud time having had the flu round Christmas two years ago on Louis third birthday being bed ridden. Harry had managed to fall asleep again and hoped when he woke the nauseas feeling would have left as he just wanted to be downstairs with the rest of his family.

Liam quietly talked to his dad and Robin as Louis slept cuddled up to his papa as Liam gently played with his hair. Niall was happily playing with his grandma and nana But was quickly becoming hungry. "Can I have something to eat please." Niall asked and Karen nodded. "I don't see why not." She said getting up to look In the fridge but she wasn't sure what was to just eat and what was being kept for later today and Christmas so she went and asked Liam. Liam told her to just make a sandwich for ni and asked if anyone else wanted anything as Louis slept.

Harry wasn't so lucky as he didn't sleep long and woke up with an achy stomach not sure what way it was coming out he went to sit on the toilet as grabbed the bin. Liam heard the rushed footsteps coming from upstairs and decided to go and find out what harry was doing as he said he didn't feel to great earlier. "Dad can you take lou, I'm going to check on Haz." Liam said and Geoff nodded taking the small boy into his arms as Liam got up and ran up the stairs into his and Harry's room. Luckily Louis didn't move as he was transferred Into Geoffs lap.

Liam came up to the bedroom and knocked on the bathroom door. "Babe it's me you ok in there do you need me to come in." Liam asked. "No I'm fine." Harry reassured but Liam knew he was lying and once he heard Harry throwing up he had had enough of being kept in the dark about his husband and what was going on with him. Liam went in and took in the sight and went to comfort Harry rubbing his back. "Shhh it's ok" Liam soothed. Harry finally let his guard down. "Don't feel g...." Harry said before gagging. Liam made sure the bucket was in place before Harry gagged again throwing up. "Why now." Harry whined and Liam sighed. "There's not much we can do about it Haz." Liam said rubbing his back not really believing what was happening himself. "Have you gone or just thrown up" Liam asked his husband as he rubbed the man's back. "Just thrown up." Harry mumbled and Liam sighed. "I'm guessing from your position though you felt like you needed to go both ways." Liam questioned and Harry nodded. "Do you still need to go and do you want to go back to bed" Liam said. Harry shrugged. Let's get you to bed then as Liam helped his husband up."What about Louis' birthday. I can't help if I'm in bed." Harry said as he got comfortable. "Haz if this is some bug your better off away from everyone so you don't get anyone else sick and with it being Christmas tomorrow hopefully a bit of rest and your be Alright." Liam said and Harry sighed but nodded. "If I'm not allowed down though I want you down there the whole time not up here with me. I still want Louis to have a great birthday and he won't without at least you down there."

"Haz he'll be fine." Liam said. "Liam this is all I'm asking." Harry said. "Alright. Alright I'm going. Text me though if you need anything." Liam said and Harry nodded as Liam left the room reluctantly. Harry lay back down trying to go back to sleep.The doorbell went and Robin went to let Ruth and co in. "Hey Robin." Ruth greeted and Robin smiled before Jake ran past heading into the kitchen obviously hearing Niall. "Sorry he's a bit excited. Where's birthday boy?" Ruth asked looking around.

"Having a nap." Robin said and both Ruth and Sam nodded. "Do you know where Liam and Harry want presents to go? I've got Christmas presents for both boys as well." Ruth said looking around for her brother and brother in law. "I'm not sure there both upstairs at the Moment, maybe make a pile of the birthday presents on the kitchen table and then the Christmas presents could go under the tree." Robin suggested and Ruth nodded doing that as Sam walked through to the kitchen.

"Hey Ni." Sam said. "Hi Uncle Sam." Niall said happily as he went back to talking to Jake. Karen and Anne both greeted Jake with the boy lunging himself at his nana. "Hey Jake." Karen said wrapping her arms tightly around the boy. "Nana." The boy mumbled cuddling further into Karen. Niall then came over climbing onto Anne's lap and cuddling with her. Louis the started to stir on Geoff's lap and that caught Ruth's attention. "Hey Lou, happy birthday." Ruth said and Louis smiled before sitting up on Geoff's lap rubbing his eyes. Louis just reached out to cuddle his aunty. Ruth smiled and took the boy into her arms sitting down and cuddling with him as he snuggled close. "You having a good birthday so far?" Ruth said. "Yeah." The boy mumbled still pretty out of it as he had only just woken up.

Before going to see Louis. Liam decided to go and grab his and Harry's mum. Luckily niall was occupied with Jake. So after a quick hello to Jake Liam pulled Karen and Anne into the kitchen explaining that it looked like Harry had a bug. They both sighed. He has instructed me to stay downstairs so can I ask you two to keep an eye on harry for me. Both nodded feeling sorry for Harry. The three then walked back into the living room louis jumping down from Ruth's lap and running over to his papa having woken up a bit now."Hey Lou, you more awake now." Liam said. "Yes papa when my friends coming?" Louis asked. "In the next hour or so." Liam said knowing that he and Harry had told family to come over earlier so they could see Louis. "That's ages." Louis whined. "No it's not Adam should be here soon and you can play with him." Liam suggested and Louis sighed but nodded. "Why don't you open your birthday present from us Lou?" Sam suggested and that brightened the boy up instantly who nodded. Liam called Niall and Jake in who came in. Louis hugged his cousin and he was about to open his present when the door bell went. That will be auntie Gemma and Adam" Liam said. Louis squealed happily and let liam pick him up so they could answer the door and indeed it was gemma, joe and both their kids. "Adam." Louis squealed and Liam chuckled putting him down before they all walked in Louis leading the way into the living room so he could open more presents. Louis looked round. "Where's daddy." Louis said. 'He is tired so is sleeping at the moment but can tell him about presents" Liam said as he decided to film it all. Louis nodded but opened his presents. Gemma looked at Liam Liam mouthed that he'd tell gemma later and she just nodded as the family watched Louis open the remainding of his presents from the family. Louis thanked everyone hugging them.

Anne snuck out the room to check on harry. She quietly went upstairs and pushed the master bedroom door open seeing Harry with his back to the door. "Liam I told you to stay downstairs." Harry said not turning around. "It's Mum Haz." Anne said and Harry slowly turned around. "What's going on love." Anne asked as she sat down on the bed. "How you feeling" Anne asked her son. Harry shrugged. Harry groaned. Anne rubbed her son's shoulder and grabbed the bucket in case. The nauseous soon passed and Harry relaxed. "You good?" Anne asked and Harry nodded. "Yeah, go downstairs though mum like I said to Liam I want Louis to have a great birthday." Harry said and Anne sighed. "Harry he's going to have a great time whoever is down there. I will go if you really want me to but I'll be checking on you constantly." Anne said. Harry nodded and shut his eye's. Anne left the door slightly ajar before heading back downstairs.

Louis then ran off with Adam Liam guessing to the backroom where he had a lot of toys and Liam then motioned for gemma to follow him. "What's going on with Harry then." She asked instantly as they were out the way of everyone. "Harry isn't well appears to has caught a bug" Liam said. Gemma nodded sadly. "Couldn't have timed it worse." Gemma said and Liam sadly shook his head as Louis came running in.

"Papa how long now till my friends get here?" Louis questioned and Liam chuckled. "Lou it's been 15 minutes since you last asked me." Liam said and Louis pouted. "There be here soon now go and play with Adam." Liam said ruffling the boys hair as he ran back off again. Louis, Adam, Niall and Jake all had fun in the back room. Louis was all full of energy for now but hadn't actually eaten that morning.

"Lou." Liam called out 30 minutes later having realised Louis was yet to eat anything. "Yes papa?" Louis asked running into the kitchen and sliding to a stop beside his papa. "What have I told you about running indoors especially when you've got socks on." "Not to because I could slip and get hurt." Louis said quietly looking down and Liam smiled at him. "Exactly so don't please, now I want you to eat something before your friends get here." Liam said. "Nooo." Louis whined but Liam wasn't having that. "If you don't eat then your friends aren't coming over simple as." Liam said and Louis sighed. "What Can I have to eat?" Louis asked. "Well I've already thought of that here I want at least half eaten." Liam said handing Louis a plate with a cheese sandwich. Louis huffed But took the plate over to the kitchen table and began to eat. Louis only managed to eat a quarter of the sandwich and refused any more and had his milkshake.

"Can I go play again now Papa." Louis asked once he was finished. "Yeah go on then." Liam said hoping that Louis would eat a bit more later as the boy normally loved party food. Louis went back and happily played with his brother and cousins. Liam saw Anne and asked how Harry was. Gemma went over as well and decided to go upstairs. They decided whether Harry liked it or not they would sit in stints with him but of course they agreed that during the party that it would be either Anne or Gemma that sits with him. Gemma smiled when she saw her brother asleep and decided to just sit quietly on the chair that they had in the room and scroll through her phone as she didn't like the idea of Harry waking up sick and no one being there with him. Harry started tossing and turning in his sleep. Gemma went to grab the bucket but Harry just settled back down making gemma sigh in relief. Gemma went back on her phone keeping an eye on her brother. Who not long after shot up. Luckily gemma noticed and shoved the bucket underneath his chin as he vomitted into it instead of his lap. "So your on babysitting duty now." Harry said to his sister once he was done and Gemma chuckled. "I guess you could call it that. You done with this?" Gemma asked gesturing to the bucket. "Yeah for now." Harry mumbled and Gemma nodded before heading off to the bathroom to empty it. Harry lay back and rubbed his sore tummy. Gemma came back and Harry looked at her brother. "Want a cuddle she said. Harry nodded "Thanks for ignoring my comments to mum and Liam" Harry said. "No worry bro me, mum and Karen said we would do it in shifts" gemma said as she lie on the bed letting her brother cuddle into her and she gently rubbed his sore stomach.

Louis was bouncing around when the doorbell went again and Liam smiled knowing that it would be louis' friends. "Louis door." Liam called out and the boy quickly appeared following Liam to the door who lifted the boy up so he could open it. Louis saw two of his friends and wriggled to be put down and hugged his friends before they ran of. One gave Louis his present and Liam took it saying he will open them all later. Louis led the way back to the backroom where he and his friends started to play with Jake, Adam and Niall.

Liam smiled at the boys. Louis other friends slowly arrived and sion they were playing musical statues. Liam watched on fondly as he watched the boy happy that he was having a great time. If Louis' birthday had been a month before this wouldn't have been possible as the boy would have just been too tired but looking at him now you wouldn't think anything different.

Louis was really having fun. Soon they sat in a circle and played parce the parcel. "Alright I think It's time for some food." Liam said as he walked into the living room seeing all the kids. The instantly all stood up and raced into the kitchen heading over to the kitchen table where Anne and Karen had placing the food. "What do you want Lou?" Liam asked picking the boy up who shook his head. "How about some of the little sausages you like them." Liam said and Louis pondered it but did nod so Liam grabbed the boy a plate and placed 3 of the sausages on it. "Anything else?" Liam asked and Louis looked over the rest of the food. "What's that?" Louis asked pointing to the chicken on a stick. "Chicken." Liam informed his son.

"Can I have one of them?" Louis asked and Liam nodded grabbing one. "I want you to try and eat these as well." Liam said putting a couple of crisps on the plate and then a sausage roll. Louis nodded and Liam then put him down handing him his plate before he toddled off towards his friends. Most the kids had full plates. Louis took three bites and decided he didn't want any more. Liam tried to coax the boy but he point blank refused. Liam decided not to push it as it was clear the boy wasn't going to eat anymore and if he wasn't careful he wasn't going to get tears from Louis and he didn't want that so Liam just sighed and left the boy to it.

Liam decided to give Louis a quick bolus feed through his tube as he hadnt really eaten that day. "Louis come here sweetie." Liam said and Louis came walking over. "I'm going to give you a feed Okay." Liam said and Louis nodded letting his papa do what he had to. It was ten minutes later when Liam had finished and disconnected it. Everyone else was enjoying the food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...
6.7K 141 31
❕completed- being rewritten❕ Harry is loving every minute of pregnancy, from the horrid morning sickness to the itchy skin from his growing bump. Lou...
92K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...