FaLLiNG FoR the UNKNOWN-KNOWN

By EktaLakra

Sometimes its difficult to differentiate between reality and imaginary .......... But the world is full of su... More

INFORMATION
CONTINUE...
Small Interaction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
Sorry for being late

PROLOGUE

275 87 42
By EktaLakra

15 year ago....

Like a star shinning in dark, Glowing its light for the people who are determined , Searching for an answer from life. Christine , Sarah Christine was standing between crowd of people in church concentrating in the holy Gospel given by the apostle on this special occasion of Christmas.

"Christ was born on mid dark winter night, to symbolise that a light is born to fade away darkness from our life, to teach us love and humanity and to forgive one-other." The apostle continues his preaching when accidentally, Christine eye falls on a shadow far by. Yes, shadow because his back was facing Christine and this is the best term right now, to describe the sight from Christine point of view.

A sight which can't be truly described. Because, this was the first time someone caught Christine's eyes. May be someone said it true, there is beauty in everything...only depends upon a person view. Because right now what christine is witnessing is just a shadow for her in a crowd but still its mesmerizing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 283K 34
Archer Morales's life is finally perfect. He's married to the girl of his dreams and finally has a job he enjoys. But when something completely unexp...
8.4K 776 27
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

3.4K 513 16
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
25K 1.5K 41
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...