Alpha Valdus

By friesbeforeguys101

"You may think you're the strongest and the most feared, but I would never be scared of you." I growled while... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
EKON

FIFTY-FIVE

49.3K 1.7K 287
By friesbeforeguys101

...*shrugs* ...

~Aphrodite~

"Tell me. Please."

Days went and I haven't seemed to find the courage to tell him.

I haven't spoken a word at all after that day. I've been silent the whole time. I didn't want to make out a word before the truth came piling out. So I simply just sat at the table and played with the food he gave me. I didn't eat those days because I wasn't hungry.

"Please?" I looked towards him to where he was sitting at and his face was fallen as his eyes looked at me worry and sadden. I licked my lips and shook my head. He sighs and then looks down at his plate of food and all of sudden his plate flew to the side of him and as he stood up as his chair fell backwards, causing even more ruckus. I jumped each sound and when his hands slammed down on the table and his eyes stared at me glowing I knew he wasn't going let me leave till I said something.

"I've been nice and been waiting patiently, but I'm fûckin done waiting. Tell me the fûck happen before I walk myself down to the pack house and kill Vivens for ever making you cry. Maybe even asked him what happen and then kill him off. I don't care if I grew up with him, I don't. Tell me now Aphrodite. Maybe I can do something about it." He growled.

I swallowed hard and his eyes never left mine. His eyes held me in place, and I was actually scared to even think about to stand up and walk away. Because I would've done it if I didn't feel threaten, but I do. But not only me, he even threaten Vivens. "I...I-" he raised an eyebrow and waited for me to explain.

I looked around and it's the dining room. The only door in here was behind him. But there was window. On my left side, next to me.

He growled and I didn't care, I scooted the chair away from me and ran towards the window and was struggling to open it fast. I heard the table screech across the floor and I knew he was rushing to get to me. I quickly pushed it up and I quickly tried to get my body through, but my leg got caught and he pulled me back hard, and pinned me against the wall in less than seconds.

I couldn't run anymore. Even though I tried, he'll chase. And like everyone says, and Alphas' favorite game is good game of chase. So I took deep breath in and said, "we can not make a pup. This pack won't have an up coming Alpha. And there's nothing you and I can do." I said as tears fell from my eyes.

His scowl that he was wearing, fell. His eyes turned duel, and his hand weaken and then fell to his side. He took a step back, away from me and stared at me. I couldn't bare his face, or his reaction. It pained me, and I wanted to just wake up, hoping this was all a dream, but reality can be a bîtch, worse than karma herself.

He looked towards my stomach and then back to my eyes. He took a deep breath in and then straighten his shoulders and stood tall. He placed some type of emotion, to hide his real feelings and said, "well. I can either mate with someone else or we find a pup with no parents and call him our own."

My eyes switched from tears to anger. "What?!"

"I said-"

I growled and stepped towards him, "you are not going to mate with someone else Valdus." I said I pushed him back. "And we are not going to-" I cut myself off. My mouth hung open as he stared at me with confusion. "Ekon." I whispered. I looked at the door and then back at Valdus with relief.

"What?" He said as he stared down at me.

"When I taken control of my pack, I killed the Alpha and his Luna, but they had a pup. I didn't know his name-well I did but I named him Ekon instead, and I started raising him to become my Beta but Byrcin was the first to be it because Ekon was too young. But he's still over there!" I started to walk towards the door but I got pulled back.

"How old is he?" Valdus said as his face was still in the same expression.

"He's ten now." He only nodded and then straighten up.

"We'll go tomorrow morning-"

"Tomorrow mo-"

"Tomorrow Aphrodite. I'm not in the mood to go see this pup you raised. I'm still upset that you hid this from me. I was already telling myself that mine and your pup is growing inside of you these past weeks, but no!" He yelled all of sudden. "You barely told me this and now I'll have my pack run by a fallen packs pup! I wanted my own DNA to run my pack! Not some other two wolves! Mine!" He growled. His hand was still wrapped around my forearm and I felt his claws starting to bit through my skin. I growled at him but that didn't stop him.

"You don't think I'm upset about us not having a pup and having it take care of our own packs!" I said as I yanked my arm back causing his nails to drag deep in my skin till I had it at my side. "You don't think I wanted to be on the podium watching my own pup walk up there as they slice their hand and bonding into the packs mind! You don't think I wanted that!" I yelled.

"Clearly if you hid the fact that we can't have a pup and now you turn from sadden to happiness once I reminded you about this pup of yours!"

"Yeah because at least I know that I have a pup that can carry both of our titles than wanting to go mate with some horny ass shewolf! If you want that Valdus then go do it! I'm not stopping you because now I know what I mean to you truly! So go fûck some wolf while I'll go back to my old pack and train Ekon to become the best Alpha he can ever be." I growled and then turned around and started to walk towards the door.

I heard his growl and him walking towards me but it didn't stop me or even caused me to be scared. I knew I ticked him off but he pissed me off. I walked straight towards the door and swung it open, causing it to hit the door in the result of that. He growled at that too but fûck him.

"Aphrodite!"

"Oh now you're yelling my name, I'm surprised it's not some whores you're yelling." I growled. My blood was boiling and I wanted to turn around punch him but I knew that will cause him to grab me. I walked down the steps and I was about to shift but my shirt got pulled back. I turned around and pushed him back, "Don't fûckin touch me Valdus! I don't want you near me right now! If you want to have your own DNA to run this pack, then go ahead! Let me go back to my pack and train Ekon to become the Alpha there, since you don't want him to run both of our packs, let him run mine." I said snarling at him.

"I don't want anyone else carrying my pup! If it can't be you then no one should-"

"Then why even make that an option!"

He stood there quiet and I growled, "that's what I thought!"

"Aphrodite!"

"Go make a pup Valdus."

"Aphrodite listen!"

"Oh I'm listening!"

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow I swear. I swear I'll go with you to your pack. And yes, he'll become the Alpha for my pack but I'm just mad that he's not my own. He's not my generation and genetics."

"Don't you think I'm not?!"

"I'm sorry."

"Fine! But I don't want to be near you or talk to you right now!" I looked at him once again and then turned around and walk away.

Fûck. You.

******

Remember Ekon.

He wasn't just some random character ;]

Yes and I'll update on Wednesday like regular now.

Anyway, I made these two since this book is almost to the end.

If you want to make me some just message me or email me or dm me on IG

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 657 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
23.1M 651K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
361K 10.7K 33
As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her father being the giant turd he is, wrongful...
4.2M 109K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...