Lirry's suprise bundle of joy

By ilangel1

Harry and Liam as parents to Niall and Louis and it is just about family life. Harrys parents and sister and... More

info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chpater 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115

Chapter 17

939 22 4
By ilangel1

This is a joint story between myslef and @doodle1403. 
If you are enjoying this story you should check our other joint story Zouris family sufferings on doodle1403 page.

A special shoutout to @mufcheidi007 for commenting on my chapters.  Also to my other readers for voting and commenting on this story.

It was when Louis woke he woke Liam up who had a while nights sleep that night. "Morning Lou lou." Louis smiled and cuddled further into Liam. "Breakfast?" Louis questioned and Liam nodded. "Can you go and use the toilet first." Liam reminded the boy as Louis still had to be reminded sometimes. Louis nodded and scampered off before returning and following Liam into the kitchen.

Liam made Louis a bowl of cereal and went upstairs to grab Louis uniform. He sighed as he heard vomitting from nialls room. He knew robin had him as he wanted to take Louis in to school that morning. He quickly grabbed Louis' uniform before returning downstairs helping Louis get dressed before sending him into the toilet to brush his teeth as Louis' toothbrush and stuff was still downstairs from the previous evening. Liam got the boy dressed. Then they headed to take Louis to school. "Papa will you pick me up?" Louis asked when they reached the school and Liam shrugged. "I don't know monkey but if it's not me then I'll see you when I get home." Liam said and Louis sighed but nodded before saying bye to his papa after giving him a cuddle.

Robin comforted niall. "I want Papa." Niall whined when he finished throwing up and Robin nodded. "I know but I've just heard him leave the house probably to take Louis to school so when he comes homes I'm sure he'll come and see you." Robin said. "How long will that be?" niall asked. "Not long Ni." Robin said hoping that Liam wasn't long.Liam decided to go to the ship quickly. He picked more nappies up, medicine and a few other bits. He didn't know how either of them were. Robin managed to get niall of to sleep. When Liam returned home he quickly put everything away before quietly making his way upstairs first going into his room knowing he'll probably be with Niall the rest of the day. When he entered he saw Harry asleep but Anne was awake. "How is he?" Liam asked. "He hasn't been sick or anything all night but he was in quite a bit of pain earlier on in the night but I gave him meds and he's managed to keep them down and fell back asleep." "That's good then." Liam said and Anne nodded. "You look a lot more awake today." Anne said with a chuckle. "Yeah slept all night with Lou cuddled into me." Liam said with a smile before saying bye to Anne and heading over to Niall's room. He gently pushed the door and smiled seeing Niall asleep clutching onto robins shirt as the older man was playing with his hair.

"Hey Li, he's been asking for you." Robin said quietely gesturing to Niall. "Is he Alright?" Liam asked. "It's not Been the best night for him." Robin said sadly just as Niall started to stir and then slowly opened his eyes. "Hey baby." Liam said. "Papa." Niall whined holding his arms out for Liam. Liam quickly switched places with Robin and let Niall climb onto his lap where the boy was quick to bury himself into Liam's chest. Niall snuggled into his papa and fell asleep. Liam was playing with Niall's hair when he paused his hand when it was over Niall's forehead. "Could you go grab the thermometer for me Robin he's really warm." Liam asked Robin who was still in the room.

"Yeah Course Where is it?" Robin asked. "I think it's in mine and Harry's room." Robin nodded and walked off into there room quietly grabbing the thermometer that was on Harry's bedside table and snuck back out seeing Harry and Anne were both asleep. "Here Li." Robin said handing it to Liam and he thanked the man before turning it on and gently placing it in Niall's ear trying his best not to wake the boy up. The thememeter beeper and it was 38.6. Liam asked robin to grab a cold cloth. Robin nodded and got the cloth before coming back and handing it to Liam. He gently placed it on Niall's forehead but Niall woke up whining. "Cold." Niall moaned. "I know love but your temperatures gotten quite high so we need to try and cool you down as your probably throw up any meds I could give you." Niall nodded sadly and curled tightly into Liam who wrapped his arms around the boy while making sure the cloth stayed in place. Liam was glad niall fell back to sleep. Niall slept most the morning only waking up once to puke and then went back to sleep.

Louis was having fun at school.

Harry was still asleep. Harry slept most the morning. Anne made a fresh batch of chicken soup. "Li does Niall want any soup?" Anne asked popping her head around Niall's bedroom door. "Um I'm going to say no for now but if he doesn't throw up when he next wakes up I might try him on a bit." Liam said knowing Niall desperately needed to get something into his system. Anne nodded and said it would be downstairs when he wanted it and then went to get a bowl for Harry and brought it up for him. Harry was very nervous about having the soup but didn't argue with his mum as she fed her son. Harry had half the bowl before pushing it away and Anne sighed but nodded as half was better than nothing. Anne kept a close eye on harry who still wasn't right. Harry was watching tv.Niall woke up half hour later and snuggled further into Liam. "You Alright baby?" Niall just shrugged and grasped onto Liam's top. "Do you feel sick?" Liam asked and Niall shook his head. "Do you want to try some soup? It might help you feel better." Liam suggested and Niall shrugged again. Liam decided that if Niall wasn't refusing food then they should defiantly try even if it was just a small amount. "Ni can you let go of papa so I can get you some soup" Liam asked. Niall nodded and let go of his papa. Liam went downstairs to get niall a bowl of chicken soup. "Right just eat as much as you can Okay." Niall nodded and started to eat small spoonfuls while still being cuddled by Liam. "I'm done." Niall said after a while and Liam nodded even though Niall hadn't even managed half it was an improvement. Liam put the bowl on the side and let niall cuddle into him.

"You need to tell me if you start feeling sick okay." Niall nodded against Liam's side and Liam rubbed the boys back as Niall started to fall back asleep. Niall fell asleep. Liam cuddled the boy as he slept. It was a couple of hours later when Liam felt Niall start to move and then saw his bright blue eyes open looking panicky. "What Baby? You Okay?" liam asked. "Sick." Niall said and Liam quickly grabbed the bucket and sat Niall up holding it under the boys chin. "I think you keeping the soup down was a bit hopeful." Liam said as Niall started to throw up Into the bucket. Liam rubbed the boys back as he vomitted.Anne poked her head through the door do you want robin to collect Lou or one of us sit with Ni Anne asked. "Grandma" niall held his hands out after he finished being sick "You Okay Ni if I go and pick Lou up or do you want me to stay?" Liam asked knowing Louis wanted him to pick him up but also not wanting to leave Niall. Anne picked Niall up once he finished vomiting and Niall snuggled into her."I think we're be fine Li, go and pick Lou up." Liam smiled thankfully at Anne before rushing off to empty the bucket and heading outdoors to pick Louis up. Liam couldn't put into words how thankful he was for Robin and Anne these last few days as he really didn't know what he would have done otherwise. Anne got niall back to sleep.

Liam got in the car to pick Louis up. Liam was so greatful he had the best family. "Papa you came back." Louis squealed as he ran into Liam's arms not really expecting to see him more expecting one of his grandparents. "Of course I did monkey. Couldn't leave you here all night." Liam said picking the boy up who snuggled into him. "Missed You." Louis mumbled into Liam's shoulder and Liam chuckled rubbing the boys back. "You only saw me 7 hours ago." Liam said. "That's a long time." Louis stated and Liam nodded in agreement. Liam got Louis in the car and the whole journey home he was chatting about his day at school. "So you've had fun then." Liam said as they got home. "Yes papa." Louis said and Liam smiled at him before climbing out of the car and getting Louis out. "Do you think your always be this enthusiastic about school?" Liam asked as he picked the boy up out his car seat. "Yes." Liam laughed knowing as he got older he wouldn't like school as much but for now at least he enjoyed himself. Liam took Louis into the lounge and sat cartoons up from him. He looked through Louis bag incase he had spellings to do or a book to read.

Liam then walked back into the lounge with Louis school bag finding the boy did in fact have spellings and reading to do and since the house was currently quiet he may as well take advantage as Louis can get distracted easily. "Come here lou." Louis looked up at his name and walked over to Liam climbing onto his lap. "Do you want to read or do your spellings first?" Liam asked and Louis shrugged. "Don't mind Papa." Louis said and Liam nodded turning the tv off before giving Louis his book. Louis started reading. Liam helped Louis break words he got stuck on. The rest of the household was asleep."Papa I'm hungry." Louis whined as he finished the page he was reading. "Can you wait a little longer and then you can have dinner?" Liam questioned but Louis shook his head. "Reading and spelling is hungry work." Louis said looking up at Liam and Liam laughed. "Alright come on then you can have a yogurt but you have to do your spellings Yeah?" Liam said knowing spelling was the one thing Louis didn't like about school. Louis nodded his head and followed Liam into the kitchen sitting up at the table. Louis ate his yoghurt. Liam wipped his mouth after Louis finished the yoghurt.

Liam then placed a piece of paper out and a pencil and told Louis it was time for his spellings. "But papa." Louis moaned. "Nope you promised that you would do them:" Liam said handing Louis the pencil. Louis sighed but nodded and took the pencil Liam was holding out to him.

Liam called a word a pronounced really carefully and Louis wrote down how he thought to spell it getting a couple of his letters the wrong way round. Liam waited for Louis to finish spelling the word before doing the next one. Liam did this for the ten words Louis had to spell. "Are we done now?" Louis asked pushing his pencil away. "Yeah we are lou, do you want to go and watch some cartoons." Louis nodded and wasted no time in heading into the living room while Liam went upstairs to check on the rest of his family.Everyone was asleep when Liam went upstairs so he left the family and decided to mark Louis spellings to see what words they needed to work on. "Louis come here." Liam called seeing that there were a couple of words that Louis was getting repeatedly wrong. Liam heard Louis groan before he appeared. "What Papa I was watching TV." Louis whined and Liam just motioned for Louis to sit. "I want you to try spelling some words again." Liam asked but Louis didn't like that idea. "No papa, don't want to do anymore spelling." Louis said as he went to get up. "Louis don't you dare leave this table." Liam said and Louis looked at him not knowing whether to disobey his papa or to stay put. Louis you need to do this, I know you don't like it but you want to get your writting better" Liam tried.

Louis nodded at this and let his papa go throgh three spellings he got wrong. Liam tried to help Louis with ways to remember these. "I'm tired." Louis whined after a further 10 minutes and Liam just sighed deciding Louis probably wasn't going to remember any more any way so he was pretty much just wasting his time. "Alright Love we're come back to this tomorrow. I'll make some dinner and then I'll give you a bath before bed. Sound good?" Louis nodded and headed back into the living room going back to watching his cartoons. Liam cooked dinner for himself and Louis also making some for robin and Anne. Liam soon called Louis in for dinner. "Coming papa." Louis called before appearing in the kitchen. "Sit down I'm just going to find your grandparents." Liam said and Louis nodded waiting patiently for Liam to return.

Liam first went into Niall's room seeing the boy curled into Robin sound asleep. "Hey Robin I thought he was In here with Anne." Liam said. "Yeah she was but Harry woke and wanted her." Liam nodded. "How's he been?" Liam asked. "Alright, he threw up while you were collecting Louis but apart from that he's just slept." Liam nodded before walking over and feeling Niall's forehead gently. "He's not as warm as earlier but he's still warmer than I would like I'll check it again after dinner but that's what I came in for as I've made enough for you and Anne as well." Liam said and Robin nodded carefully getting up without waking Niall.

"I'll meet you downstairs, I'm just going to get Anne." Liam said and Robin nodded heading downstairs while Liam quietly shut Niall's door and headed into his and Harry's seeing Harry asleep and Anne reading a book. "Anne I've made dinner if you want any." Liam said from the doorway and Anne nodded carefully getting up before heading downstairs with Liam.Robin left nialls door open incase he was needed. Anne saw robin aswell downstairs. "I think one of us should stat upstairs, li put my food in the oven I'll eat later." Anne said. Louis was digging into his dinner. "You sure I'll probably be able to hear from down hear." Liam said knowing he can always hear his kids when there upstairs. "Yeah I'm sure I'll eat later." Anne said before she headed upstairs. "Where's grandma gone?" Louis asked seeing Anne heading off back upstairs. "She's just going to make sure Niall and daddy are okay while we eat incase they wake up." Louis just nodded to Liam's answer and carried on eating his dinner. Anne headed upstairs checking on harry before going to sit next to a sleeping niall and closing the door.

Louis soon finishes his dinner and asks to watch tv. "Yeah you can watch it for a bit longer and then you need a bath." Liam said and Louis nodded heading into the living room. "Do you want me to bath him?" Robin asked and Liam shook his head. "No it's okay I'll do it I want to spend time with him as I feel he feels a bit left out plus I'm planning on spending the night with Ni." Liam said.

"Does that mean you want me to spend it with lou?" Robin askes "If you don't mind I think it's still dodgy having him in his room as Niall's still feeling sick." Liam said "Yeah that's fine." Robin said taking over the washing up and saying to Liam that he had it and that he could go and bath Louis. Liam thanked him before heading into the living room and getting Louis from the living room. "Bath time Papa?" Louis asked and Liam nodded. "Yep." Liam said picking the boy up and carrying him up the stairs. Liam bathed Louis and let him play with his ducks.

Louis soon went into a melt as he could hear someone vomitting. Liam tried to calm him down. "Shh Lou come on baby calm down." Liam said getting the boy out the bath and wrapping him in a towel before cuddling him into his lap holding Louis' head against his chest and his other hand over his other ear so Louis couldn't hear anything and then carefully bounced the boy up and down. Liam didn't have a clue who it was either but he soon heard footsteps and then robins voice soothing Niall so he guessed that was who was being sick. Liam couldn't dwell on it as he comforted an upset Louis. Anne soon appeared with clothes for Louis and told Liam to take Louis downstairs. Liam nodded and quickly got Louis dressed and carried him downstairs closing the living room door so you couldn't really hear anything going on upstairs. "Okay lou, it's all okay, you can't hear it anymore." Liam promised and Louis slowly looked up and Liam wiped away his tears with his thumb. "Don't like it Papa." Louis cried and Liam sighed hugging the boy tightly.

Harry was awake. Harry could hear Louis crying and Niall throwing up and desperately wanted to help. However he knew he couldn't. He was greatful for his parents but it was his two boys and he couldn't help. A second later he groaned in pain his stomach. Anne came to check Harry after getting Louis clothes. "You Alright Love?" Anne asked as she walked into the room. "It just hurts?" Mumbled and Anne nodded coming over and sitting on the bed next to Harry. "What's going on with the boys?" Harry asked once he was cuddled against his mum. "Niall's been sick and Louis heard." Anne explained. "Makes sense then." Harry mumbled snuggling Further into Anne who started to play with his curls. Anne tried to work out why Harry was in so much pain. Anne made Harry go and sit on the toilet.

Robin rubbed Niall's back as he threw up luckily into the bucket. "That's it Ni, Your Okay." Robin said as the boy continued to throw up. "I think I'm done Grandpa." Niall whimpered once he finished throwing up. Robin nodded and went to empty the bucket before coming back and letting the boy cuddle. "Do you need the toilet or anything?" Robin asked and Niall just shrugged. "Do you want to try just incase?" Niall nodded so Robin picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. Robin sat niall on the toilet and he did a wee straight away. "I'm done Grandpa want to go back to bed." Niall mumbled and Robin nodded before helping the boy off and then the pair headed back to bed. "Is papa sleeping with me tonight?" Niall asked not having seen his papa for a while. "He's planning on he's just sorting Louis out." Robin said and Niall nodded.

"Do you want a story?" Liam asked the boy who was curled onto his lap? "No go upstairs though." Louis said cuddling with his blue comfort blanket. "No I brought a couple down last night." Louis nodded as Liam reached for a book that he had put under the coffee table and Louis then got himself comfy so he could see the pictures and Liam started to read the book to him. Liam read Louis a story and the boy snuggled into him. Louis fell asleep while Liam read the story. Liam text robin to come down as Louis had fallen asleep on him. "Ni papa will be up in two minutes just need to go downstairs and swap with him. Niall nodded and Robin went downstairs carefully taking louis from Liam's lap and taking Liam's place on the sofa before Liam smiled and thanked him and went upstairs to spend the night with Niall. Louis luckily stayed asleep. Robin fell asleep on the sofa with Louis cuddled into him having a tight grip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
18.7K 316 13
This is a story that @Libs993 have been working on in private message. It is a One D family story where Harry and Liam are the parents and then NIal...
14.5K 196 40
Aisley has had a good time and .. a bad time in her life. As she tries to forget all her regretful mistakes. She tries to make everyone happy. But wh...
91.9K 2K 14
in which a runaway boy finds himself hurtling head first into something he's never had before - a family OR thirteen year old niall has spent the pas...