Alpha Valdus

By friesbeforeguys101

"You may think you're the strongest and the most feared, but I would never be scared of you." I growled while... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
EKON

FIFTY-ONE

52.8K 2K 478
By friesbeforeguys101

~Valdus~

Blood ran down from my finger tips.

My chest was moving up and down from deep breath and heavy breaths I would inhale and exhale.

Tears stained my cheek with blood mixing with the tears that were falling.

My claws had blood dripping from them, skin was hanging from them.

Blood covered half of my face from splattering against me, and on my chest.

She was breathing.

Her heart was pumping.

But other five hearts weren't.

The dead nurses body covered the floor with their hearts dead. Not moving. Not pumping.

I was trying to calm my racing heart from what I just did, but I can just stared at my mate laying on this bed with blood still coming out from her stomach but she breathing.

Oh, is she breathing now.

I pushed away one of the nurses that was blocking me from stepping towards my mate, and grabbed the needle that was laying on the bed next to her leg. I did the best I can with the needle and thread and sewn her stomach up again. I cleaned the blood off from her stomach and covered her against with the bloody blanket.

I took a step back but ended up stepping on one of the nurses hand. I looked at the ground and all their faces have their mouth open from screams that they did. Their eyes held fear when I attacked, but now they only hold emptiness.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of those memories I just created. I walked around them and stared at her. What is wrong with me?!

I just killed five nurses!

Why?!

Because I was getting frustrated with them telling me to leave and let them do their job, but I was the one that made her heart beat again.

I'm fûcked up. My kind is fûcked up. My fûckin thinking about things is fûcked up.

I rub my hands over my chest, but my hands just rub against the bandage around me which already had blood from the splatters. But I make it even worse, I smear more blood on it, and now it looks like my whole chest is bleeding.

I walk towards the bed next to her, where I was placed at before, and sat there. I sat there staring at her, as she was breathing. I couldn't see myself from taking away my eyes away from her sight. I needed to see her. I needed to know she was okay.

When the nurses were screaming in pain, I knew wolves heard their screams, but I'm assuming that they thought it was their Luna.

I'm so glad it wasn't.

I waited, and waited.

I waited till she stirred around and moaned in pain.

I waited till her eyes open.

I waited till she looked around.

I waited till see saw their bodies.

Her eyes stayed glued to one of the nurses I moved to the side to get to her. Her eyes stared in horror.

I would too if I woke up to half a face ripped open, with her jaw broken. Half of her face was skinned off and her eyes held emptiness.

Her heart beat picked up, I can hear it loud and clear in my ears, and the heart monitor just made it more noticeable.

She sat up as much as she can before she hissed in pain. Her eyes went back to her stomach and I feel like she knew what she forgot was there. She sighed and payed back down. She didn't look around because I knew she didn't want to stare at her face. Her eyes casted at the ceiling and they didn't move. Her body laid still and her heart was slowly going back to a normal rate.

"I'm sorry." I say.

Her body jerks, surprised from my voice. Her head looks up, towards where my voice was heard at and our eyes met.

"I'm sorry."

She shakes her hand and she pushes herself up till she leaned back on her hands. She shakes her head, "keep your sorries, I don't want them." She says in a hatred.

"I'm so sorry."

"Fûck. You."

I stand up and she gives me a loud grow, "if you dare take a step towards me, I would hurt you."

"I can't."

She grows, "I'm serious Valdus. I don't want to see you, be near you, live with you, nor be your mate."

I knew that was coming, why would she?

Why should I be able to have a mate?

"Can I tell you how I feel before you tell me you'll reject me." I pleaded.

I took a step forward but she growls and was about to say something but I didn't let her even start.  "I didn't know my first pup would be killed." Her mouth shuts closed, and I knew I was hurting her but I barely even started. "I didn't know I was even going to be blessed in getting you pregnant. I was happy when I found out that you were pregnant. I knew I acted that I didn't know what was going to happen, because that's the truth, I didn't. I was scared and nervous at the same time. But seeing your stomach grow over the mouths and watching at how my- our pack watched in excitement yet nerves. I knew everyone was nervous when our pup would be born. I knew that they were scared I was going to turn into my father. But little did they know I was already him. I was already him before he even left this world. Then being under attack by your beta, and then finding out that Wilson's father was helping on the enemy's side. Then making him and his cousin leave my lands. Then I watched my father die right in front of my eyes. Then I come here, to the pack house, and found out that you killed our pup. The next Alpha. And knowing it was going to be a girl. I just didn't know what to do. My mind was telling me to how can we let this happen. My wolf was yelling in my head it was our fault. But my body told me that it was all you. I blanked out when I cut our dead pup out from your stomach. I didn't even remember I did that till I saw you holding your stomach on the bed as I held the dead pup in my hands. So I ran away. I didn't know what to do. I ran to the woods but I ended up coming back, and then seeing you awake but I ended up leaving again till I came back once more but that's when I see you dying. You died on this bed, and I wasn't going to let you leave me too. I brought you back to life, but I ended five lives." I looked down at the nurses.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you and, I know that you don't want to be with me. Why would you? Why would anyone? I basically killed you and brought you back to life. I love you so much Aphrodite and I would accept your reject."

******

I'm soooo sorry that I didn't post for a couple of days.

But I'm going through things right now, and I found out that I can have seizures and all and I'm taking care of myself right now.

So I'm only going to be posting on Wednesday's
Not Wednesday's and fridays. Please understand. I don't want to be stressing myself even more with what I have in my plate now. I'm sorry.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon..
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 57.8K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
761K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
428 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...