Alpha Valdus

By friesbeforeguys101

"You may think you're the strongest and the most feared, but I would never be scared of you." I growled while... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
EKON

THIRTY-SIX

55.8K 2K 341
By friesbeforeguys101

~Aphrodite~

The loud growl stopped everyone. I knew who it was, don't need to explain the feeling when I hear his growl. I looked behind me and I see warriors following after him as he walks towards us.

I told you to leave. Why are you still here? He said through mindlink.

I didn't answer him since he was already almost next to me. Liam was walking with him on his left side, showing no emotion in his eyes. Both of their faces were both in a scowl while they had their jaws clenched. "Why are you on my lands. Leave now or death might just take you with him." Valdus growled while he walked in front of me and stood in front of the twins. He stood tall while Liam walked in front of me too and stood slightly behind Valdus but still in front of the twins.

"You know I'm here for one thing, that's what everyone wants isn't?" Brycin taunted.

"And I'm telling you this as a warning."He growled, "Leave or you will follow death on his road."

"I'm not leaving." He smirked, "And I'm not the one death is taking tonight. Think again Alpha. You think you you're going to win this war I created, but I have something up my sleeve, and sure, you have a few hybrids but you don't have the Alpha." He laughed.

He looked over to the guy that was standing on his left and I now know who this new man is.

Oh fuckin course he'll have someone with him. Brycin was always the one with many friends. 

"You're a coward if you use the Alpha of the hybrids. If you want to be the most powerful and most feared, fight on your own, than having a help with someone greater than us wolves." I said while I took a step forward but Cadmar pushed me away.

"What if I don't fight for Brycin? What if I fought for my wolves. My niece." The Alpha of all Hybrids said. He looked at me straight in the eyes and tilt his head.

"Why come here with him?" I said.

"Words traded with one and another, and now I know it's finally real." He looked past me and I looked over my shoulder as see him staring at Angelia. She's snarling at him while she takes a step forward.

"Leave. Leave these lands, I rather not have-" But Valdus didn't get to finish because Brycin shifted and came running towards us. The men behind him followed after and so did the Alpha.

Cadmar pushed Zeke in front of him and Zeke took that as a sign to shift. Everyone did, but except for me and Cadmar. He grabbed my arm and pulled away from the war.

He was trying to run but he stopped and shifted, he turned towards me and bent his head down and laid down. I knew what he was applying to, so I climbed on his back and held on his fur. He turned towards the estate and ran.

I looked behind and I saw wolves ripping each other apart. I saw wolves come out of their house and fight even though they weren't warriors from our pack.

I looked back in front but I wasn't or either Cadmar were fast enough to react. I flew off of him and landed on the grass. I landed on my back and my eyes grew wide. The air got knocked out of me but I held my stomach.

Please. Please. Please don't let the pup get hurt.

I got up even though I couldn't breathe. Cadmar was already fighting the wolf that knocked us both to the side. My left hand held my stomach while my right held my chest. I breathed in slowly and trying to blow out, but all I can seem is to do is breathe in.

I looked over to Cadmar again and this time I saw another wolf come up behind me. I wanted to shift and help but I saw Liam come running at us while shifting and fighting off the other wolf.

Leave Luna. Be safe. We got this. Protect your pup, the path should be clear to go to the estate. Go now before things change. Liam said through mindlink.

I can't just leave you two-

No Luna it's fine. You're carrying the next Alpha. Your lives matter. Our don't right now. We're trained to protect our pack and our upper wolves. Leave now. It's okay.

Liam-

Luna.

I growled and he looked at me but he went back to fighting off the wolf. I turned around and started to jog. I was still coughing and would have to walk and lunge forward sometimes. My hand fisted my shirt but I didn't look back.

I rushed up the steps and quickly open the door. I slammed the door behind me close and I was breathing hard. I looked up and I see him coming down the stairs taking off his shirt and walking towards me. "Who's here?" He said in a low tone.

"My old beta, but Valdus-"

"Where are they?" He said as he kept walking towards me. His face was dark. Like he didn't even slept at all. Grey hair was showing on his cheeks and his chin slightly and his grey streaks in his hair are more brighter.

"They're at-"

"Wait-why were you there?? You're pregnant."

"Because I was walking back here when he came. I need to go back to go help-"

"Are you crazy?! You're pregnant! You're carrying my grandchild, you're not going to kill yourself just because we're under attack." He growled.

"Alcander, I think I'm good. I know my betas tactics. He's not that strong."

"Really?" He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Let me just change and I got this."

"No."

"Alcander I'm doing it either way."

"No you're not. Stay here. "

"No because he has another Alpha with him."

"Okay. I'm a former Alpha. What's the difference?"

"He's the hybrid Alpha."

His arms dropped and he blinked. "What?"

"He's the hybrid Al-"

"Oh god, I need Wilson and Angelia." He pushed past me and moved me away from the door and opened it.

He was about to shift but I stopped him. "Wait! Alcander! Angelia is already there. Everyone is there, but I didn't see Wilson. Why? What's going on?!" I said as I turned towards him.

His back was facing me but he didn't say anything but just shifted and ran off.

I groaned but I quickly ran upstairs and changed.

Are you really that dumb to go fight when you're pregnant??

Eris! This is our own war! I thought you wanted to help?!

I do! But not right now! We're carrying a pup! What's wrong with you?! You're going to risk our pups life for a pathetic wolf?!?

Yeah that pathetic wolf almost killed us!

And he's going to kill our pup if we go near him. He's going to use that to weaken Valdus and then kill him off. You're going into this war and Brycin will kill two birds with one stone.

I blocked her out and ran down stairs since I finished. I jogged towards the door and opened it while shifting.

You're dying tonight Brycin.

******

*smirks*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.6K 13
He went from omega to Alpha just in two days His family relatives are dead because he killed them bare handed? What if you did worse... I didn't unde...
315 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
361K 10.7K 33
As Jennifer became of age, she was to inherit the Alpha position from her father when he retired, but her father being the giant turd he is, wrongful...
385K 10.2K 23
"Your mine," I tell her, trying to control my breathing. "As your mine." She whispers back, her sweet breath fanning across my face. We smile goofily...