Alpha Valdus

By friesbeforeguys101

"You may think you're the strongest and the most feared, but I would never be scared of you." I growled while... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
EKON

THIRTY-FOUR

54.5K 2.1K 393
By friesbeforeguys101

~Aphrodite~

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I want to know the gender, like is it a girl-"

"Luna I understand what you mean-"

"Then why'd you ask-"

"Okay," he laughs, "you want to know the gender...with out the Alpha?" He crosses his arms over his chest while one hand taps his chin, "I fee like the Alpha would be very upset if he hears that you found out the gender with out him."

"Well...yeah-"

"Luna, do you know this is Valdus we're talking about." He lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, I know."

"I'm pretty sure he'll be mad if you found out without him."

"Okay? He's my mate he can't be that mad."

"I'll be mad if my mate went without me, and I'm not even a Alpha. This is the next Alpha we're talking about here Luna."

"You're acting like I'm afraid of my own mate. Clearly-"

"Clearly I didn't say that. I'm just saying you should bring the Alpha with you. It's his pup too."

I growled, "I'm the one carrying it."

"I'm aware."

"Vivens! You're making things complicated!"

"No I'm not, you could've mindlinked him right now then saying I'm complicating things." He smirked.

"You think you're all smart huh." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I try to believe I am Luna."

I groaned and laid down. "Fine! I won't know then!"

"You could still know, I'm just afraid if I do tell you, you two will get in a argument and it all comes back to me."

"It won't."

"Not risking it Luna."

"Of course you aren't."

He chuckled, "is it okay if I check your stomach?"

"Go ahead." I threw my hands up, "I'm already here laying down. Go for it." I said irritated.

He laughed, "just being cautious."

"Sounds like you're scared."

"I am scared. I'm scared for you and me. So," I felt my shirt lift up and his cold hands went to my stomach, "I rather wait for him."

His hands moved around my stomach and then I felt the round part of his telescope moving around and staying at some places on my stomach.

"Sounds good to me." He pulls my shirt down. He grabs my hand and pulls me up till I'm sitting. "Any questions?"

"Well no, that was my only question." I said with a glare. He smiles at me, "come back to me with his answer then I'll show you."

"So basically I have to see my mate and ask him if I get to see what gender my pup is. Asking a male." I said serious.

He gives me a forced smile. "No. You're changing my words."

"That's what you're applying basically." I growled.

"No Luna-"

"Okay. I think this conversation is over." I said irritated. I got off the bed and walked towards the door. "Thank you." I growled. I then walked out and walked towards the back of the pack house.

We need to talk. I said to Valdus through mindlink.

My heart dropped. What happen? You're scaring me.

We'll talk later. But I'm going to the house. I'm sleeping.

You're not at the house? Where are you?

No, I went to see Vivens. Nothing serious just talking mostly.

Okay....well I'm at the other pack house, want me to go back home?

No it's okay. I'll be asleep by then. Finish your duties.

Yeah, sure will.

I started to walk towards the estate but then I see both of their purple eyes staring me down further away from me. They're smiling at me and then quickly running towards me.

I raise an eyebrow and just stop. They both hurry to beat each other to me since they're pushes each other. "Aphrodite!" Zeke yells.

"What?" I laugh.

They both almost fall when they're right in front of me, "we need to tell you...things." Cadmar said as he smirks.

I raise an eyebrow and wait for them to continue. Zeke starts to laugh out and Cadmar has a smirk on.

"Okay? What-"

"Does this look and sound like something you know." Cadmar says. He then turns to Zeke and turns him around while he stared at me. Zekes back is on Cadmars back and Zeke looks at me with a smirk. Cadmars hands goes on his hips and freakin thrust him!

"Valdus! Oh my god! Yes! Ahh the pain of agony and pleasure!" Zeke says as he rolls his eyes back with his mouth open.

My cheeks turn hot and my mouth falls open. "Fuck Aphrodite! Fuck!" Cadmar says.

I cover my mouth with my hands and I look petrified. "Oh god! Stop!" I yelled while I walked towards them and pushed them away.

They both pull away and started laughing. I was so red, I knew that.

"How did you even hear!?" I yelled.

"You can't scream any louder Aphrodite. I think the whole pack heard!" Zeke says while whipping away his tears.

"Oh god! Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" I said as I hit both of their chest.

"We forgot."

"How'd you even remember that?!? Wasn't that like three months ago?!? How the hell do you still remember that!?"

"We saw your stomach." Cadmar said shyly. "Reminded us."

"Just because I'm pregnant, that reminded you of that?"

"Yeah." They said while rubbing their necks.

"Wow." I shook my head. "Go look for your mate. They'll love you two."

"I think I'm good without a mate. Like being in charge of myself." Zeke said.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. "Okay well I'm going back home so I can sleep."

"Wait!" But I was still walking. Both of them went on either sides of me and walked. "So how's the pup? Going well?" Cadmar said.

"Fine, was trying to see the gender but I couldn't."

"I have a feeling it's going to be a girl." Zeke said.

I looked towards him, "why you say that?"

He looks down to me with a raise eyebrow, "why not?"

I just shrugged and looked back ahead. "I don't really mind what gender it is, just want to know."

"Oh, gotcha." Cadmar said.

"Yeah but don't you want-"

He didn't even get to finish because it surprised all three of us.

Took us off guard.

*****

It's short and late! Ik! I've been doing this often! I'm sorry! I'm really trying but it's getting harder and harder.

With work and now with my nose! My life is a mess man.

I promise next one will be long to make these past chapters up.

*sighs*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
7K 657 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
671 25 9
"Mine" He whispered, though with the silence I am pretty sure the entirety of this floor heard him say it. My confusion grew as he stalked towards m...