Deception||Shouto Todoroki x...

由 Drops_Of_rEIgn

"You were enough." To You, Shouto is everything. He loved you back for who you were and what you are. And you... 更多

Prolouge
Chapter 1 [Lying under harsh conditions]
Chapter 2 [Truth that hides behind you]
Chapter 3 [truth in something so small]
Chapter 4 [Memories of no worth]
Chapter 5 [Rush]
Chapter 6 [Aftermath]
||Character Chart||
Chapter 7 ||Oak Tree||
Chapter 8 [Routine]
Chapter 9 [Knowledge]
Todoroki Kindergarten Experience~
Chapter 10 [Old friend]
The adventures of The Todoroki twins!
Todoroki Twins Chatter
Chapter 11 [The Slip]
Chapter 12 [Comfort from He]
Chapter 13 [Lamenting Mind]
Chapter 14 [Coincidences]
Chapter 15 [Service for your laughter]
Chapter 16 [Mistakes have been made]
Chapter 17 [Mother of mine]
The adventure of the Todoroki Twins ||two||
Chapter 18 [Ponder]
Chapter 19 [Picture Me]
Chapter 20 [Time of need]
Akaro can be cool too!
Chapter 21 [Disaster]
Chapter 22 [Again we meet]
Chapter 23 [lying you say?]
Chapter 24 [Morning And still Talking]
Battle Royale of Puns
Chapter 25 [Grow]
Chapter 28 [2nd Bad Ending]
Chapter 29 [True End]
Explanation
Loose page #???
To My readers
News
Your Last Wish [secret ending]
Did you really think this was done?
S U R P R I S E

Chapter 27 [1st Bad End]

8.5K 342 326
由 Drops_Of_rEIgn

First gift from me to you
Insanity and confusion

Years went on, the secret had faded. Memories returned to it's rightful owners.

Even if everything was restored. Nothing was perfect. The former student's of UA had remebered they're dear friend, who left everything for the sake of four.

They mourned, but they couldn't understand why. Even as years progressed they continued to mourn without reason.

For The Midoriya's they had lost a valuable friend. Pain was given to them. A friend they considered family to the point it felt excruciating to remember her. Did she plague them with sorrow?

For Tenya however, he got nothing. He lost his loved one. He lost the very person he promised to give his heart to. Though he knows his interaction with the woman was short in time. He will never forget the tingling sensation she gave to him whenever she smiled. He lost everything and nothing. He felt nothing.

And of course, last of the affected, The Todoroki Family and The [L/n] Family. The Todoroki's finally saw a damaging truth. They were not  married. One of them is. The other not. The night they remembered everything was.. still vivid in their minds.

It's their fault after all. 

After The two , Momo and Shouto,  remembered. They mourned, They felt Pain, and they felt Nothing. They experienced all three but even though they felt nothing. Guilt was their pain.

The [L/n] family was the same. They never really were they're for their daughters sake were they? Only watching from behind the scenes never helping.

They hid every ounce of evidence to the community, to the whole country if they could. About the wedlocked twins. They retained their jobs, their social status, life was still as perfect as a diamond.

But diamonds have inperfection don't they?

They learned to make up a facade of a perfect family. Hiding their sins behind peering eyes of the masses to themselves.

But as i said, years passed

The twins were now 17 years old. A decade had passed since your disappearance. The Todoroki and [L/n] Family, feeling the same pain, worked together to find the missing woman.

Even as their searched went on the two familys hated eachother, the [L/n]'s hated the Todoroki's for being so selfish with the Todoroki's arguing the same.

The 1-3 years of their search beared no fruit. No leads were found as the community doesn't recall what had happened. It was a mere dream to them.

4-6 years, The twins had joined in. Being able to bribe and have ears almost everywhere was effective. They want to find their Aunt after her vanishing act.

They already know what their parents did to her. They already knew the story from piecing it together back then.

And so.. it comes to this.

Their 7-10 years of search had finally bore fruit.

A witness was revealed.

Oddly enough it was the owner of the ice cream shop they always visited.

"So you only decided to talk after 10 years had passed?." Shouto seethed.

The owner whimpered saying "My gut told me it would've been the best decision for you not to find her. But guilt got it's way." They finished, lowering their head.

"What do you know! Where is my daughter?!?" [M/n] screamed, holding her hand up to slap the poor guy but was held back by her husband.

"I s-saw her back then. Wa-walking very frantically. Holding her he-head as if she had a mig-graine" they answered, frightened.

"Sh-she collapsed after a while. I-I was gonna h-help her! But a man came from the shadows and he-help her up. She se-seemed to know the ma-man." They continued.

"Anything else?" Momo pressured. The ice cream owner felt scared. Eyes gazing at them like predator to prey. They felt weak.

But at the same time, felt their pain.

Akaro held the owner's shoulder giving the most reassuring and warm smile he can give saying "we're not trying to scare you or anything. We want the same thing as you do. We want to get her back."

Shiro returned the same gesture to them. "We want peace ya'know! But we can't achieve that if you can't tell us."

With this. The tense shoulder of the owner vanished. "I followed them. They went to the hospital nearby here. I forgot what it's called but. It's around a street here. Maybe you can find her there." The owner said thrusting a paper into the twins' hands.

"Here take it." They said. The two families left the shop saying their goodbyes. Leaving the owner silent.

They can't help her
anymore

"This was my mother's hospital..." Shouto murmured. The hospital had minor changes but no doubt it was the same hospital.

They entered the hospital immediately running to the receptionist asking "is anyone by the name of [F/n] [L/n] here by any chance?"

The receptionist made a suprise face, but it disappeared as soon as it came "ah! Yes we do. She is registered by A man. M.N it says here.  if i'm Correct,Would you like to see her?"

"Yes!" They all said with no hesitation silently thanking the whoever helped.

The reveptionist lead them to the highest floor, and the farthest corner.

Shouto held the knob before the receptionist stopped him. "Are you sure.." She asked. "Of course we are. We've been waiting for so long!" Shouto said, trying to keep his irritation at bay.

The receptionist sighed. "Well there's to many of you. Only four can get in. Who's out?"

"W-well wait.." The [L/n] family said. "Are you sure? This is your daughter after all.." Momo said.

The two parents fidgetted saying "she probably won't be happy to see us..."

'She won't be happy to see me either.' Shouto thought.

The receptionist escorted the two paren't out. But before that she said. "Once you open that door. You might regret it. But it's your fault either way."

Hearing this scared him. But either way, with his shaking hands he opened the door.

He opened the door to see a woman. Wearing the usual hospital gown. The usual white walls of the hospital was replaced with yellow toned wallpaper. The floor had pencil and paper scattered there. Books too. The walls were covered with several drawings, the drawings resembled the Todoroki's.

The woman sitting on the bed giggled "are you four my new playmates?" she asked.

The Todoroki's looked at eachother, skeptical but decided to 'play'.

"Yup!" Shiro said trying to be as playful as he could, like back then. "Do you wanna draw with me?" She asked.

"S-sure!" Shiro said, picking up one of the scattered pencils and paper to start.

Looking at the drawings, each one of them was drawn in great detail of what happened in the past. The trainings in the park was there, the meeting was there, heck! Even older memories.

"So.. What are these drawings?" Akaro asked. His father and mother nodding. "I don't know! They came to me in a dream!" She said gigling as she did.

"Well.. Who are these people?" Momo asked, crouching down to the drawing woman.

"Well~" she starts of. " in my dream i saw a woman that looked like me! And she had friends that looked like you too! She had lots of friends." She said.

"But you know, she looked sad. She prolly felt sad too. She'd do anything for her friend! She thought! Yes she did! But in that dream her friends betrayed her." She solemnly smiled.

"But do you know the twist? I'm her! But she's not me!" The woman giggled.

The four stared in silent horror as she giggled. Shouto picked up the clipboard the hung at the side of her bed.

---
A man leaned against the hospital door listening to everything.
The man giggled. No. Monoma did.
He sighed.
"You can never heal a person who's life is an illusion. It's mere insanity. After all it's also her fault. Her weakness was never sleep."
He mumured, silently leaving and quietly saying.
"It was confusion of course."

-----
Intermission
The 1st bad end is done. Longest chapter ever recorded in this book. I'll explain it after ever ending is done. In this ending no one was 'free'. It's a 1426 words in total. Even so hope you enjoyed first (bad) ending! Wish for you to wait for the next one.

-rAIne out!

or are you perhaps already satisfied?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

813K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
1K 33 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
343K 7.5K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...
229K 5.7K 27
[ NOMINATED FOR WATTYS 2019] "You are a monster! Get away!" "Do is a favour and kill yourself!" "Burn her to the ground!" "What a beautiful quirk...