He's back // Negan x Reader

Від Jade358

You've been a part of Rick's group from almost the start of the apocalypse, gone from place to place and fou... Більше

Chapter 1 // After Years
Chapter 2 // Day Three
Chapter 3 // If Only
Chapter 4 // Questions And Plans
Chapter 5 // Plan
Chapter 7 // First
Chapter 8 // Alexandria
Chapter 9 // One Month Later
Chapter 10 // Wake Up
Chapter 11 // Decision
Chapter 12 // Daryl's Saviour?
Chapter 13 // Back Home
Chapter 14 // The Next Morning
Chapter 15 // Drama
Chapter 16 // Mind Off
Chapter 17 // What A Day
Chapter 18 // Two Weeks Later
Chapter 19 // Bad Then Worse
Chapter 20 // Next Visit
Chaper 21 // Oh
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 23 // The Chat
Chapter 24 // 7 Months Later
Chapter 25 // Changes
Chapter 26 // Sasha
Chapter 27 // A Bad Person Is Better Dead
Chapter 28 // Recovery
Chapter 29 // The Returning Run
Chapter 30 // Trying To Make A Mend
Chapter 31 // Suspicion
Chapter 32 // Drunk
Chapter 33 // 11PM
Chapter 34 // Another
Chapter 35 // A New Member For The Saviours?
Chapter 36 // Spilled The Beans
Chapter 37 // 4 Weeks Later
Chapter 38 // Over 14 Weeks
Chapter 39 // Week 15
Chapter 40 // I Wish
Chapter 41 // Results
Chapter 42 // A Night Without
Chapter 43 // Softy
Chapter 44 // Special
Chapter 45 // It's A Bitch
Chapter 46 // The Aftermath
Chapter 47 // The Orphan
Chapter 48 // Hecate
Chapter 49 // Some Bond
Chapter 50 // Trouble
Chapter 51 // The Truth
Chapter 52 // Official
Chapter 53 // Family
Chapter 54 // School
Chapter 55 // Surprising
Chapter 56 // Talks
Chapter 57 // Uncles
Chapter 58 // Happy Birthday?
Chapter 59 // Not Again
Chapter 60 // Deserved
Chapter 61 // Tense
Chapter 62 // Their Secret Relationship
Chapter 63 // Son
Chapter 64 // Left Behind
Chapter 65 // The Meeting
Chapter 66 // It's Been A Long Time
Chapter 67 // Rick The Prick
Chapter 68 // A Lock, A Daily Reminder, A Spark Of Relief
Chapter 69 // The Jokes
Chapter 70 // Leather
Chapter 71 // A Small Peck
Chapter 72 // The Item
Chapter 73 // Just Another Run
Chapter 74 // Much Needed Talks
Chapter 75 // Later
Chapter 76 // Carl
Chapter 77 // Our Sofa
Chapter 78 // Spending A Day Differently
Chapter 79 // Goodnight
Chapter 80 // Support
Chapter 81 // Old 'Friends'
Chapter 82 // The Boys
Chapter 83 // And Now Carl Knows
Chapter 84 // A Few Issues
Chapter 85 // The Thoughts After
Chapter 86 // A Real Saviour
Chapter 87 // Unsure
Chapter 88 // Ralph
Chapter 89 // Around A Month
Chapter 90 // He Just Doesn't Quit
Chapter 91 // Bye For Now
Chapter 92 // A Chat
Chapter 93 // Carl At The Sanctuary
Chapter 94 // Day Two
Chapter 95 // Visiting Day?
Chapter 96 // Rick's Issues
Chapter 97 // Missing
Chapter 98 // A Few More
Chapter 99 // Day 1
Chapter 100 // Day 2
Chapter 101 // Day 3
Chapter 102 // Day 4
Chapter 103 // This Is Where
Chapter 104 // The Truth!
Chapter 105 // Life After

Chapter 6 // The Hilltop

5.3K 141 8
Від Jade358

Yesterday was the day I finally got here, to "The Sanctuary" I looked around, and found out where's what; nothing special. They had a decent doctors place, cafeteria and garden area (for crops), but no one seemed... happy, but then again, what do you expect from a man who would smash your skull with a baseball bat just because you disagreed with him?

I've been here for about 3 minutes, pretty boring, I must say. Me, along with some of his saviours, were waiting in a strange hall type of room for Negan to arrive so we could go on a run; which I'm pretty convinced means: steal from another community. I was leaning against the wall, thinking about this whole place, when someone walks up to me, "well, hello there" he smiled. I raised an eyebrow, asking, "what the fuck do you want?" His smiled turned into a smirk, as his hand slammed against the wall beside my head.

"Oh, come on, no need to be like that" He stroked my cheek, which made me furious. I slapped away his hand, stood upright and threw his hand off the wall, "don't fucking touch me, you filthy shit" his face straightened, but just as he was about to speak, someone beat him to it. "Hey, now..." We both turned to the voice, my expression still angered. I didn't think seeing Negan would make me feel relieved, but it did; maybe he'll speak some words through his thick skull? Negan tutted, "I know what was going on here" He stared at the man infront of me, and strolled towards us both; as my expression softened. "No, sir" the man looked down, "sorry sir, it's not what it seems" He shifted 'Lucille' a bit as he tightened his grip on her, "so you weren't just trying to," Negan gestured to the mans dick, "force her to fuck you?" The man gulped, his eyes darting around the floor. "Alright, Listen the fuck up, and listen well. Y/N, here, is a part of all of you guys, and she is a very important one too" Negan raised his voice, "And what she says, goes. She has told me, personally, her name is Negan and let me tell you, she has better ideas than half of you put together" He leant back a bit for a second, while pointing his bat around, and walked slowly in a line, smirking. "Do you understand?" 'Yes sir" they all said afterwards. He walked back to the man infront of me and whispered to him, "don't worry, Alex, you'll get your punishment too" 'Alex' suddenly looked as if the life got drained out of him. 'I wonder what type of punishment he gives out, unless it's just more skull smashing'

A short moment after that, Negan told us all to go out to the front and get into the vans and trucks. I wasn't sure about the others, but me and Negan were in another van and were sitting next to eachother alone again. "He didn't do anything else, did he, Y/N?" I bluntly told him no, so I could move on to my questions.

"But, Negan," He looked over for a second, even though his eyes should've been on the road, "What was that all about, anyway?" He smirked a bit, "these men, they're way too scared to disobey me so when I say something it goes. Alex back there, well it's obvious what he was trying to do, and that's breaking one of my rules; so later, when we get back I'm going to punish him" I furrowed my brows a bit, "Well I got the whole "too scared" part, but what do you mean by 'punishment'?" He chuckled a bit, "you'll see" I nodded slowly, slightly unsure. "So you told them, I'm pretty important, huh" I raised an eyebrow, smirking. He looked at me through the corner of his eye, "well, of course," he smirked back. we both laughed for a few seconds before it turned silent. "Negan, Where exactly are we going?" "Some place, they call themselves, 'The Hilltop' I think, couldn't give less of a damn though"

My heart dropped. 'The Hilltop, Gabriel told Negan that Maggie died, shit' I kept a calm face, and just nodded. Rick told me not to open my mouth about Maggie, since he thinks she's dead. I hope she's holding up well there, she had Enid and Sasha which made me worry less; I knew I could count on them to look after her.

A while later we reached The Hilltop and the gates opened for us. When they did, Negan and his men drove in and got out of their vehicles. We all followed Negan to the man in charge of this place, I didn't really bother learning his name; since I didn't think he was that important to me.

I walked next to Negan, along with two other men; Dwight and a man with half a bald head, that I didn't remember. We walked into the main house, and we all stood in the hallway as Negan spoke to the half balding man, "Simon, get Gregory, will you?" He pointed towards the door that was supposedly Gregory's. "It'll be my pleasure, sir" Simon smiled, strangly, he walked over to the door and knocked twice, "delivery for Mr. Gregory here" Simon stood back slightly. We then immediately heard shuffling from in the room, and a few seconds after it stopped the door opened. Gregory. He looked quite panicked and alarmed, "Simon! N-Negan! What can I do for you?" Gregory looked in my direcion, and looked confused for a second; before suddenly regaining focus when Negan spoke.

"Well, Gregory, why don't you come to see us at the gate next time, instead of being such a rude fuck?" he nodded quickly as he apologized, "I'm very sorry, Negan, Well I just wasn't expecting you here so early" Gregory laughed, nervously. Negan turned his back towards him, "well, where here for our half," "O-f course, please, go ahead" he laughed nervously again. Just then all this men left and started taking things, Negan turned to me, "take your pick" he smiled and went to walk with Gregory.

I walked out of the place and went to where Maggie, Enid and Sasha stayed, with Jesus; not here. My eyebrows furrowed, I walked around slowly looking for where they could be. "I can do it myself, girl, now move!" I turned around, to see a man from behind talking to Enid while she was going to open a door for him. I marched over and stood infront of Enid, facing the man. Then a strange feeling came over me knowing I got this man in trouble, "I'll deal with it, Alex, don't worry" I smirked as I crossed my arms, "you can go help the others" his face turned angered as he replied, "yes, ma'am" he turned around to walk away. "Was that back chat, Alex?" I raised an eyebrow. He stopped and turned around, "No, sorry" he turned back and continued to walk away.

When I turned back to Enid, she looked half happy but half angry, "Y/N?" Her eyebrows were furrowed but her smile was confused. I nodded, as I looked behind me incase anyone was around, "Don't worry, Enid, Everything's under control... he just took me, but this way I can still see you, I'm still on your side" I smiled assuringly. She was thankful and we hugged, "what was happening here anyway?" She looked behind me and pointed to the door, then whispered, "Maggie" My jaw dropped slightly, and I nodded, "Can I see her?" She nodded, and opened the door for me. Maggie was hiding behind some boxes before Enid called out to tell her it was safe. "Oh my gosh, Y/N, How are you? Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded, then told her the same thing I told Enid. "How's the baby?" Maggie smiled, "good, everyone back home?" "Good, Rick seems pretty stressed about this whole Negan thing though" Maggie nodded, "I'm sure he is"

After a few moments of chatting with them, I told them I have to go with Negan. "Hide again though, incase someone else comes, okay?" She nodded, "it was nice to see you again, Y/N" we hugged and I picked up a small, half filled box and carried it out as Maggie went to hide again. Enid followed me out and shut the door behind her. 'I know I'm supposed to take bigger things but they are my people, and I'm going to do that to them' I thought as me and Enid walked over to where the people of The Hilltop where, as she stayed there and I carried on towards the trucks and vans. I put my box in, as one of the last to come and a few minutes later, they were all shut and ready to go. Negan and Gregory spoke for a few seconds, before Negan came and walked to our van. We got in and soon, all of the saviours were out of The Hilltop and far enough to see the gates close behind us.

"So, how was it?" Negan said, trying to break the silence on the way back home. I nodded, "alright," I chuckled a bit, "Alex sure does seem angry that he has to listen to me now" He laughed, "good" The air got heavy, and really awkward. I was going to ask about his 'wives', since Maggie told me that she heard he had multiple wives at his place but it wasn't right, if it wasn't true it could give off the wrong idea but if it is true it would make talking about our past even more awkward. So, instead, I decided to go for a different approach to break the awkward silence as I put my arm on the arm rest that was between us both.

"You ever miss it?" I asked. 'Fuck me! Why did I ask that?' I screamed at myself, in my thoughts. Negan made a confused sound, "Like, back then, when we were... us" I told him. I heard him take a deep breath, "When I think of it, I do, I guess" I nodded to myself, as my body tensed up, "Oh" I clenched my jaw, while I was thinking about how we used to be when we were in a car together. Then I felt something go over my hand, that was resting on the arm rest, I looked over to see Negan's hand over mine; his hand held my hand and his fingers between my fingers. "Remember this?" I looked up at him, his gaze fixed onto the road. I nodded, "Yeah..." I remembered how he would do this when he was driving and it was silent, or if there wasn't anything to talk about. Thinking about it, and how it used to make me feel made my cheeks warm. For the rest of the ride we were both sat in silence, our hands still (slightly shyly) linked until we came to The Sanctuary.

Time Skip

Everything we got from the place was put away and Negan got us to tell everyone to get to the hall, the one that we were waiting in before, for a special meeting. The faces on some of the people as I told them looked worried and scared, some even looked as if they wish they were never told.

I was told by Negan to stand near by a chair earlier, as the rest of the Saviours stood all in a group a side. Over a few minutes the place got really packed, everyone muttering. Alex came in, held by Dwight and Simon. Alex was sat onto the chair and the two stood beside me. I felt confusion for a second, then I realised: his punishment was in progress. Then, from above, we all heard were familiar footsteps and all the murmurs stopped. Negan looked down at everyone and they all kneeled, except me, Dwight and Simon; and obviously Alex. He walked down two small sets of stairs and over to Alex.

Negan told everyone to stand up and then his name, and which rule he broke. "Dwight?" Negan gave Simon 'Lucille' to hold while he put on a long glove. Meanwhile Dwight used a long rod to get something out of a furnace. 'Hot rocks? Negan's going to burn the man?' I raised an eyebrow as Dwight started taking out whatever was in there. 'An iron?' Negan took hold of the iron, as Alex started trying to hide that he was scared but instead making it more obvious, and said, "This is what happens when you break one of my rules!" Negan swiftly, but quickly, slammed the iron onto Alex's face. My eyes widened, 'Oh my god' The iron was kept to his face as Alex soon looked like he was going to faint, "Looks like this big ol' fuck isn't as big as he thought!" Negan told everyone. A few seconds after Alex had fully fainted, the iron was pulled away and was given back to Dwight. I'm not sure about what was done with it after, since I was too busy watching Negan. He got two of his men from the bunch to take Alex to the doctors to see whether he was still living or not.

Soon later, everyone had left and he had 'Lucille' back; leaving just me and Negan behind. He turned around and walked over to me. He wasn't smiling or anything, "So, now you know what I mean by punishment?" I nodded, slowly. "I didn't want to show you that, but hey... now you've seen it" He shrugged it off. I raised an eyebrow, "How can you just shrug it off, so easily?" Negan took a deep breath, "I've done it enough times for it to seem normal, Dwight is one example" When he said that, I realised what he meant. Negan burnt Dwight too. "Why did you burn Dwight?" Negan blinked a few times, "just, reasons, but they're in the past now" He threw his free hand onto my shoulder, "you should get some rest, you still seem pretty shocked" With that, Negan walked away; leaving me to soak in what just happened but also to wonder about what Dwight's reason was.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

49.8K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
97.3K 2.9K 41
You were found by Negan and his men, a few days ago, and you were assigned to gardening duties since you arrived at the Sanctuary. Negan seems so bru...
17.7K 593 9
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
294K 4.6K 200
{This story follows the storyline of the show but I added a few other parts into it.} Daryl has a younger sister named Maddie. When Rick first arrive...