The Ultimate Mission

By AndreaWesterberg

Can a girl change what happened to Ace? Read and found out More

The Dream, The 1St Encounter, and The Journey Begins
The Job, The New Friend, and The 1st Encounter With Mountain Bandits
The 2nd Encounter, The Fight, and The Arm
The Insane Gramps, The She-Man, and The A of ASL Enters
The Attempts at Murder, The S In ASL Enters, and The Bluejam Pirates
The Rescue, The Boy Who Never Runs, and The King of the Pirates
Chapt. 7: The Extra Brat, The Picnic, and The Disclosure
Chapt. 8: The Ramen Shop, The Truth Exposed, and The Oath
Chapt. 9: The Training, The Shitty-Gramps Returns, and The Choice
Chapt. 10: The Treehouse, The Old-Man, and a Foreboding Presence Advances
Chapt. 11: The Tearful Decision, The Fight, and The Heartbreaking News
Chapt. 12: Setting Sail, The New Crewmates, and The Effect of an Action
Chapter 13: The Crew Grows, The Circus, and The Point Goes to the Hot-Head
Chapt. 14: The Talk, The Relationship, and The Departure
Chapt. 15: Finding Luffy, Meeting the Coward, and the Gorilla
Chapt. 16: The Thief, The Swordsman, and The Treasure Hunt
Chapt. 17: The Butt-chined Hippo, The Fight, and Our New Crewmate
Chapt. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20: Meeting the Long-Nosed Liar, and The Call
Chapt. 21: The Girl, The Incident, and The Evil Scheme
Chapt. 22
Chapt. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28: The Past Revealed
Chapt. 29: The Past Continued
Chapt. 30: The Past: 5 Years Later
Chapt. 31
Chapt. 32
Chapt. 33
Chapt. 34
Chapt. 35
Chapt. 36
Chapt. 37
Chapt. 38
Chapt. 39
Chapt. 40
Chapt. 41
Chapt. 42
Chapt. 43
Chapt. 44
Chapt. 45
Chapt. 46
Chapt. 47
Chapt. 48
Chapt. 49
Chapt. 50
Chapt. 51
Chapt. 52
Chapt. 53
Chapt. 54
Chapt. 55
Chapt. 56
Chapt. 57
Chapt. 58
Chapt. 59
Chapt. 60
Chapt. 61
Chapt. 62
Chapt. 63
Chapt. 64
Chapt. 65
Chapt. 66
Chapt. 67
Chapt. 68
Chapt. 69
Chapt. 70
Chapt. 71
Chapt. 72
Chapt. 73
Chapt. 74
Chapt. 75
Chapt. 76
Chapt. 77
Chapt. 78
Chapt. 79
Chapt. 80
Chapt. 81
Chapt. 82
Chapt. 83
Chapt. 84
Chapt. 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt. 87
The Ultimate Mission: Chapt. 88
Chapt. 89
Chapt. 90
Chapt. 91
Chapt. 92
Chapt. 93
Chapt. 94
Chapt. 95
Chapt. 96
Chapt. 97
Chapt. 98
Chapt. 99
Chapt. 100
Chapt. 101
Chapt. 102
Chat. 103
Chat. 104
Chapter. 105
Chat. 106
Chatpt. 107
Chat. 108
Robin's Arc Chapter: 1
Robin's Arc Chapt: 2
Robin's Arc Chapter: 3
Robin's Arc Chapt. 4
Robin's Arc Chapt: 5
Robin's Arc Chapt. 6
Robin's Arc Chapt: 7
Robin's Arc Chapt: 8
Untitled Part 117
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Robin's Arc Chapt 9
Robin's Arc Chapt 10

Chapt. 25

918 29 2
By AndreaWesterberg

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

         Chapt. 25: Mission Success, The Farewell, and A New Crewmate

          "How are you holding up Shadow?" I asked, kneeling beside her the moment we got back from taking care of Jango, "You gave me quite a scare back there, I don't think I would be able to handle another death." (I know that Ace isn't dead, but it still hurts knowing he did die in the anime)

"I've been better," Shadow smiled weakly up at me (she was resting on the sail that was next to the tree), "But you forgot that I lived with you four destructible hazards for over ten years."

"How could I forget?" I smiled sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I gently rubbed her head as I walked over to our boats, grabbing my camera out of my bag and walking over to Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussop, Kaya, and the three boys with a huge grin, "Picture time everyone."

"YAY!," Luffy cheered, pumping his fist up in the air, grabbing Ussop, Nami, and Kaya towards him, "I LOVE PICTURE TIME!"

"No thanks," Zoro grunted, starting to walk towards the village, only to have Nami and me drag him towards us by his ears, "OWWW, LET GO YOU BOORISH WOMEN!"

"You're getting your picture taking with us." I smirked pulling his right ear as we brought him to Luffy (Luffy grinned, stretching his legs and arms around Zoro so he wouldn't run).

"That's right," Nami smirked, pulling Zoro's left ear as we dragged him to Luffy, "Everyone has to participate, so stop being such a killjoy."

"Since Shadow can't be in a group photo we just won't do one yet," I smirked holding out my camera, as I dragged Ussop and Kaya together, while shooing everyone else off to the side, "Say cheese you two."

"What..." the two of them started in surprise, as I took a picture of them, then one of Luffy and Zoro (Luffy was still wrapped around Zoro and I couldn't resist not taking a photo of it since it was hilarious)

"Now Luffy, Zoro, and Ussop stand together," I directed, grabbing them as I positioned them in the poses that I wanted, "That looks great."

"Hey Nami," I called handing her my camera as I stood next to the three little boys (Carrot, Pepper, and Onion), "Take our picture."

"Sure," Nami grinned, taking our picture and looking at it in approval, "Aww so cute you guys."

"Ussop do you mind taking us girls' photos?" I grinned handing my camera over to him as I grabbed Nami's and Kaya's hands and pulled them next to me, "I don't trust Luffy with the camera and the Moss-head is already annoyed at me so I really don't want my camera broken."

"No problem," Ussop bragged putting his nose high up in the air, "I've been taking pictures since I was three years old and I've been asked to take..."

"JUST TAKE THE PICTURE ALREADY!" Nami and I hollered, baring our teeth at him, while Kaya just giggled in amusement.

"Alright, you don't need to bite my head off," Ussop muttered (I would later find out he secretly took a photo of us at that exact second, before he took the second picture of us girls), "There it's done."

"Let me see." Nami demanded, running up to Ussop and taking it out of his hands before nodded her head in approval.

"I'm going to go look around town and get some supplies, so I'll meet up with you guys at the restaurant we were at earlier alright?" I informed everyone, grabbing the camera from Nami, heading towards the shore to wash the blood off my arms, then grabbing a small money purse from my bag on the ship and stuffing it into my green hip bag, before walking towards the village to find some shops to get our supplies, "Let's see, I should stock up on Pepsi, we should get some medical things in case we ever need it, and I want to see if they have one of the Dragon Blades here."

"Go ahead," Nami sighed smiling as she shook her head, "You always do."

"Don't worry Sis," the three little boys called, grabbing my arms before I left, "We'll keep an eye on Shadow for you."

"Thanks boys," I smiled pulling them into a hug and ruffling their hair as I walked towards the village, "I'm counting on you."

********************

Disinfectant wipes, Disinfectant cream, Band-Aids, plastic and fake metal doctor thread and needle, scalpel, gauze, wrappings, and temporary casts for hands, legs, and fingers I thought happily, picking the things off the shelves and putting them in the basket I was carrying (ok, so maybe I might be going a little overboard on the First-Aid kit, but it's better to be safe than sorry and I'd rather have the things on hand in case we're in another situation like the one that happened to Shadow)

"Brothers am I right?" I joked at the lady behind the counter, as she gave me a quizzical look upon ringing my stuff up, "Can't keep them out of trouble."

"Yeah," the shopkeeper laughed nervously as I handed her the amount for the items before taking my bags and walking out the door, "Good luck with your brothers."

"Now where to next," I pondered glancing around the different shops before landing on a small antique shop, "That shop looks promising."

And boy was it. After glancing around the shelves looking for something that may look like one of the Dragon Blades, I huffed in annoyance when I couldn't find one only for something to catch my eye upon walking towards the door.

I wish Shadow was here with, then she could tell me if this is one of the Dragon Blades I thought sadly, going back to one of the shelves and picking up a dark purple necklace that had caught my eye, Why is this one so...creepy?

The necklace was on a silver chain and in the middle of it had a deep purple charm. But the creepy thing about it was the charm and how it was shaped in the design of a Dragon Eye that looked like it was staring right at you.

"How much for the purple dragon eye necklace?" I asked the lady behind the shop counter, taking the necklace off the shelf and walking up to the counter.

"You can have it for free if you want it" the lady smiled at me, "You see, I've been trying to sell that thing for the last five years, but everyone always says the same thing: Its really creepy, so it's been sitting on that shelf collecting dust ever since I got that thing."

"Are you sure?" I began with wide eyes, feeling kind of guilty that I'm not paying her something for it, "I feel kind of guilty doing that to you."

"Don't be sweetheart," the lady dismissed waving her hand at me, with a smile, "You would be doing me a favor taking that thing."

"If you're sure," I smiled, taking the necklace and placing it into my green hip bag, thanking the lady before walking out the door, "Thank you."

"Think nothing of it.," the lady behind the counter chuckled, before feeling the presence of someone behind her, calling towards the person without turning around, "I didn't expect to see you so soon."

"I got curious," the voice chuckled in amusement, "So was that her?"

"Yup," the shopkeeper smirked, "Those rumors don't do her justice do they?"

"Nope," the voice softly laughed, "I wouldn't have believe them if I hadn't traveled all the way here to find out for myself."

"Leaving so soon?" the shop keeper commented upon seeing the voice start towards the back door.

"Yes, I only came to see for myself whether what I heard was true or not," the voice replied over their shoulders as they walked out the backdoor, "I have a schedule to keep and its best not to keep people waiting."

"Suit yourself.," the shopkeeper smiled, watching the voice leave.

***********************************

"That lady sure was nice," I mused, walking into a grocery shop, and looking for cases of Pepsi, and grabbing six cases before heading up to the counter, "This will last me until we get to the Baratie, I think." (yes, I might have a tiny problem with Pepsi)

"Have a nice day.," the man behind the counter waved to me after I handed him the money, grabbed my Pepsi and walked out of the shop.

"There, now I can find Luffy and the others..." I grinned, walking up to the Going Mary, putting the shopping bags inside of the ship and going to our boats that were right next the ship and moving all our stuff inside our new ship, only for me to run towards the Going Mary's railing when something out in the distance of the sea caught my eye, "Huh, its gone, I thought I saw a turtle, but I guess not. I better go to the restaurant before Luffy eats the place dry."

After getting sidetracked by taking photos of the village, I entered the restaurant finding Luffy and the others sitting at a table by the window.

"Sorry I'm late," I apologized, sitting down next to Ussop and Nami, "I got distracted by an imaginary turtle and taking photos of the village."

"I'm not gonna ask," Zoro sweatdropped upon hearing the part of the imaginary turtle, "Shadow's resting safely on our boat, Kaya said she wanted to check up on her so she asked us to go on ahead."

"It's always something with you isn't it," Nami grinned, shaking her head, "We already ordered for you by the way."

"Chicken sandwich, extra mayo, hold the tomato, cheese curds, and a Pepsi?" I listed with a grin, hugging Nami when she nodded, "You're the best!"

"That's gonna give you heart problems, you know?" Ussop pointed out, "Not to mention, that pop addiction of yours is going to kill you."

"I know, but they taste so good," I stated with a dreamy face, and smacking Luffy's hands away when my cheese curds came, "Touch my cheese curds and you'll be looking for your hand in the sea."

"How can he be looking for his hand in the sea if he can't swim?" Ussop argued, shoving his fries in his mouth, "That doesn't even make sense."

"That's not the point," I dismissed with a wave of my hand, shoving cheese curds in my mouth, while stabbing the table with my butter knife when Luffy started reaching for my plate, "The point is, nobody touches my food unless they want to face my wrath, which Luffy should already know by now, right Luffy?"

"Right." Luffy agreed with his face full of cheese curds (correction: my cheese curds)

"THEN WHAT IS THAT IN YOUR MOUTH!" I roared baring my teeth at him, tackling Luffy to the ground and giving him my famous stretchy torture, only to fail to notice the waitress bringing the rest of our food and Nami having huge tick marks appear on her forehead as she sat quietly in her chair before walking up to us and smashing our heads together.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!," Nami fumed baring her teeth at us, bashing our heads together, sitting back down in her chair, "NOW SIT DOWN AND EAT YOUR FOOD!"

"You didn't have to hit us that hard." Luffy and I complained standing up, rubbing our heads as we sat down in our chairs and began eating again.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HIT YOU AT ALL!," Nami raged with tick marks on her forehead, baring her teeth at us, before sighing, "Honestly, you two act like a couple of five-year-olds."

"Is it just me, or did Nami looked like a mother reprimanding her children?" Ussop muffled through his laughter.

"Yeah, if you count child abuse as parenting." Zoro smirked, taking a swig of his booze (Ussop snorted upon that comment)

"Quiet you two." Nami warned, glaring at Zoro and Ussop.

"Umm...," Kaya coughed standing behind us (when did she get here?), "I wanted to give you guys something before you left, but I wasn't sure when you guys were planning on leaving."

"Well, considering its dark out," I pointed out, tilting my head towards the window of the restaurant (we all finished eating our food), "We're thinking of staying here in the village for the night and leaving in the early morning, right Luffy?"

"Yeah," Luffy nodded leaning his chair back, patting his stomach, "It isn't very smart to navigate during the night, plus we're tired and we still need to restore our energy from our battles."

"Wow, that's the first smartest thing you've said since I've been sailing with you guys," Nami marveled impressed, "I'm impressed."

"Don't get used to it," I smirked chugging my Pepsi and burping as I leaned my chair back, "As far as I can remember, he's always been slow on the upkeep, but he does have his moments when he sprouts something intelligent, only to ruin it a few seconds after he says it."

"That's great," Kaya smiled, clapping her hands together, "I have a suggestion for you guys, how about you guys spend the night at my house."

"I don't see why not," I grinned, standing up and placing money on the table to pay for our meals, "This way, we don't have to pay for a room to sleep in for the night, what about the rest of you?"

"Not having to pay for a room for the night?," Nami grinned standing up next to me, "I'm in, plus we could really use the girl time and we can bring Shadow with us."

"Don't worry about Shadow," Kaya assured us, "I already brought her to my house and she is sleeping peacefully, she should be able to start walking around tomorrow."

"Hey, us guys are gonna be coming along too, you know." Ussop growled in irritation, smacking his hand sideways in front of him.

"But you guys will be in another room far away from us girls," Nami smirked pulling Kaya and me to her sides, "We need our time away from you guys."

"But I haven't got to see Ivy ever since she left with Ace," Luffy whined with a glare at Nami, wrapping his arms and legs around me, "I want to hang out with her too you know."

"Luffy, remember what we talked about saying this that can change the story," I hissed through gritted teeth, whacking him on the head, then turning to Nami, who looked like she was going to hit him as well, "I got this Nami."

"Eh," Nami faltered from walking towards us, only to have her mouth hanging open a second later when Luffy got off of me and stood next to Zoro and Ussop with a determined look on his face after I whispered something in his ear (all I said was Ace wouldn't act like that and he doesn't like crybabies), "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"Let's just say I know a few tricks to handle Luffy and one of them is his admiration for his brothers," I smirked calling over my shoulder as I headed out the door, "Are you guys coming or not?"

"YAHOO!," Luffy grinned cheering, grabbing Ussop and Zoro as he ran out the door behind me with Kaya and Nami following close behind, "PILLOW FIGHT!"

**************************

"So what did you mean by Luffy's admiration for his brothers?" Nami interrogated in Kaya's bedroom (we arrived at her house and Kaya let us girls sleep in her room with her), the moment Kaya left to change into her PJ's, "I assume that Ace is one of the guys Luffy, Shadow, and you lived with as kids, right?"

"Yeah," I smiled with a faraway look on my face, laying back on the air mattress that Mary had brought in for the two of us (he had also brought us blankets and some pillows), with my arms behind my neck, "Luffy looks up to Ace, its sad though."

"Huh?" Nami furrowed her brows in confusion, "Why would that be a sad thing?"

"Ace had always been told when he was a kid that he never should have been born," I frowned with a glare up at the ceiling, "Imagine what kind of black pit of darkness that would create in a 10-year-old."

"That's horrible," Nami gasped with wide eyes, putting her hands to her mouth, "Why would anyone say that to a 10-year-old?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think it started even when he was younger than that," I frowned deeper, clenching my fist, "And they said that because of who his parents are, or to be more precise who his father was."

"Even still..." Nami softly spoke with a look of disgust on her face, "To say that to a child that young...how cruel can you get?"

"They didn't even know his father," I glared up at the ceiling, gritting my teeth, "They only heard the lies that they wanted them to hear."

"Are you kidding me?" Nami growled looking like she wanted to beat the crap out of those people, "How can they judge someone without even knowing the person?"

"The world is cruel, Nami," I frowned sadly at her, "We were the only ones to actually love him no matter who his parents were, Luffy, Shadow, the other boy, and me, I mean."

"I can't even imagine how hard it must've been to break down those walls of his," Nami smiled over at me, "But knowing Luffy, he wouldn't quit until you guys were friends."

"You have no idea," I laughed loudly, remembering all the times Ace had tried to kill the both of us (unsuccessfully might I add), "You wouldn't believe it now if you saw the two of them together but for three whole months, Ace tried everything to kill Luffy and me and when I say everything, I mean everything."

"No way," Nami snorted, muffling her laughter with her hands, "I knew Luffy was persistent, but come on no one can be that stubborn."

"Try telling that to all the different bruises and scars I got from when Ace kindly stepped on the heads of crocodiles as he sat safely on a rock watching Luffy get eaten by the pissed off crocodiles and me having to rescue Luffy," I deadpanned looking up at Nami, who was rolling on the floor laughing like a crazy person, "Not to mention all the other things Ace did to Luffy with me having to rescue Luffy."

"Now I really want to meet this boyfriend of yours." Nami wheezed sitting up and climbing onto the air mattress as Kaya came back into the room wearing a white t-shirt with white cotton shorts.

"Girls, I laid out some clothes for you to change into for the night," Kaya informed us, pulling her bed covers aside and climbing into her bed, "The clothes are laying on the counter in the bathroom, so go ahead and change into them, if you like."

"Thanks, Kaya," Nami thanked hugging the girl before rushing out the door towards the bathroom, appearing five minutes later wearing light blue shorts, and tank top, laying on the air mattress and kicking me up, "You're turn."

"Thanks Kaya for letting us stay the night," I thanked hugging Kaya, walking out the door and coming back in into the room 10 minutes later with a depressed look on my face, "Why me?"

"What took you so long, I was beginning..." Nami began only to burst out laughing upon seeing the Pj's Kaya found for me (it was a long pink, frilly, night shirt going down to my calves, even though it looked like something Kaya wore when she was 8), then grabbing my camera and snapping a picture of me with a triumphant smirk, "You look so adorable, I'm taking a picture."

"Don't you dare," I seethed, chasing Nami around the room as she stuck her tongue out at me with my camera in her hands, "DELETE THAT PHOTO RIGHT NOW!"

"Nope," Nami smirked, popping the "p", brandishing the camera tauntingly at me as she held it down before holding it high above her head as I try to grab it from her, "Besides, you look so cute and I bet your boyfriend will think so too."

"HE IS NEVER SEEING THAT PHOTO!," I fumed my face going bright red as I failed miserably in grabbing the camera out of her hands, turning towards Kaya with pleading eyes, "Kaya don't you have anything else for me to wear?"

"I'm sorry I don't have anything else that would fit you," Kaya apologized with a smile, watching us with amusement, "I had to look through my child clothes, and even those are too big for you. It's lucky that Mary had put some of my child clothes away a long time ago."

"THAT'S HILARIOUS!" Nami guffawed, standing on a chair holding the camera up as continued trying to steal the camera from her, "NOT EVEN KAYA'S CHILDHOOD CLOTHES FIT HER, HAHAHA!"

"Whatever, you tall people will be begging us shorties to help you when the zombie apocalypse comes," I grumbled under my breath, sighing in defeat, walking over to the air mattress and laying on my side, "And we'll be laughing as we think "Not laughing at us now are ya?" from our small, cozy, and safe hiding spots as you guys scream for help."

"That's just a myth," Nami rolled her eyes, coming down from the chair, walking over to the air mattress and laying down next to me, "Everyone knows it isn't real."

"Most myths are based off of facts," I pointed out turning towards her, "How do you think myths began?"

"Sure, Sure," Nami dismissed turning on her other side, back facing me, calling over her shoulder as she threw her blanket on herself and putting her pillow under her head, "Good night, Ivy, good night Kaya."

"Good night you two." Kaya yawned, pulling her bedcovers over herself and resting her head on her pillow before falling asleep.

"Good night, Nami, Kaya and Shadow." I yawned putting my blanket on myself and placing a pillow under my head as I pet Shadow good night and falling asleep.

**************************

"NAMI, IVY, KAYA, AND SHADOW," giggled a voice bouncing on my stomach in the morning, "WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!"

"Leave them sleep Luffy," Zoro's voice chuckled from the door way, "We're not leaving for a while anyways."

"But..." Luffy pouted only to widen his eyes upon feeling a dark aura coming out of me, "Uh Oh, I forgot Ivy doesn't like people waking her up."

"Luffy what did I tell you," I glared waking up and walking over to him, punching him in the face, sending him into the wall, "ABOUT WAKING ME UP IN THE MORNING!"

I huffed glancing around the room, before narrowing my eyes upon seeing Zoro attempt to hold in his laughter (failing miserably considering the small snorts of laughter coming from him).

"Something funny Moss-head?" I challenged glaring at him, walking slowly over to him with an evil aura seeping out of me, internally smirking upon seeing the I'm-so-screwed-look Zoro had on his face, "If you have something to say, then say it."

"Umm...well...not really...no...its just," Zoro gasped trying to control his laughter only to lose it a few seconds later, "WHAT...ARE HAHAHA...YOU HAHAHA...WEARING...HAHAHA!"

"You think what I'm wearing is funny?" I quietly spoke in a dark tone, walking closer towards him before tackling him to the ground and giving him my stretchy torture, "NOT SO FUNNY NOW IS IT?"

"BREAKFAST IS READY GUYS!" Kaya's voice echoed through the house.

"FOOD!!!" Luffy cheered with a grin on his face, getting up from being hit into the wall, speeding past Zoro and me, running down the stairs and heading towards the kitchen with drool coming off his face.

"Why is it so noisy in the morning?" Nami complained yawning, stretching her arms as she walked past me with a smile on her face, "And it's with your guys' unlimited supply of energy?"

"Who knows," I smirked lacing my arm through hers as we walked down the stairs, heading towards the dining table, "I stopped trying to figure that out after getting way too many migraines attempting to figure out that puzzle."

"No kidding," Nami sighed shaking her head in hilarity, as we pushed our chairs out and sat down at the table, "I think it's going to be one mystery that's unsolvable."

"You laughed at her Pj's didn't you?" Kaya guessed walking into the room the same time as Zoro, pushing her chair out and sitting down at the table.

"Can it," Zoro grumbled rubbing his arms, pushing his chair out and sitting down at the table, "Where's Ussop and Luffy?"

"Ussop left earlier this morning saying something about how you guys helped him decide something important," Kaya smiled, glancing at us with happiness, "And I believe Luffy is in the kitchen disturbing the cook by attempting to eat all the food before it comes out."

"That jerk," I fumed pushing my chair out, storming into the kitchen with tick marks on my forehead, dragging Luffy by the ear a few seconds later (everyone sweatdropped upon hearing the loud clashing, crashing, and thudding noises coming from the kitchen), "STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD, YOU BOTTOMLESS PIT!"

"OWWW, LET GO OF MY EAR!," Luffy moaned in pain (I had used my armament Haki to grab Luffy's ear), as I shoved him onto his chair, and Luffy bared his teeth at me with a huge tick mark on his forehead, "THAT HURT YOU JERK!"

"GOOD IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HURT," I smirked sticking my tongue out at him after I hit him on the head, Mary came out carrying trays of food and placing it in on the table, "Maybe that will teach you not to steal other's food."

"When has that ever stopped him before." Zoro commented rolling his eyes.

"True," I sighed getting up and walking into the kitchen when Mary went back inside to get some more food, grabbing the tray of pancakes from Mary's hands, "Here let me help carry the rest of the food out."

"Don't be silly, your Miss Kaya's guests," Mary smiled grabbing the tray from my hands, "Besides, I've never seen Miss Kaya look so happy before, ever since her parents passed away, so this is the least I can do for helping Miss Kaya get over her sickness."

"We really didn't do anything except be her friends," I smiled up at Mary before grabbing the tray from him again, "At least let me bring this out for you, I'll feel less guilty knowing I helped a little."

"If you insist," Mary nodded with a smile, going back for another tray only to pause and grab my arm before I walked out and looking at me with happy tears falling down his face, "I really can't thank you guys enough."

"All we did was give her a little nudge to help her along the way, she did the rest on her own," I grinned calling over my shoulders, pushing the door opened with my knees, carrying the tray, "You should be proud, she's a very strong woman who'll make an amazing doctor."

"That she will," Mary nodded, wiping tears from his eyes, watching me disappear back into the dining room, "You guys truly are honorable pirates."

************************

"You're giving us an actual ship?" Luffy exclaimed with hopeful eyes, staring at the Going Mary (after I was done eating my breakfast, I went upstairs to change into some clothes I grabbed from our boat the night before and I figured I could take my time considering I didn't have to be there when Kaya shows us the boat, so when I walked downstairs finding that they had already left for the ship I wasn't surprised), "YAHOO, OUR OWN SHIP!"

"You're one step closer to your dream, Luffy." I beamed, proud of my little brother, walking towards them, with Shadow on my heels.

"SHADOW YOU'RE OK!" Luffy cheered, running up to me and Shadow.

"Aww you changed out of that adorable Pj's." Nami pouted playfully, as I threw a glare in her direction.

I changed into a pair of light blue jeans that came up to my knees with a gold strap that crisscrossed on the top of the jeans and I had my small green hip bag tied around my waist. For the shirt I chose a black sleeveless shirt that showed my belly button. The front was in a V design and the bottom of the shirt had a aquamarine-blue ribbon on the end. I had tied a grey and white sweatshirt around my waist (the sweatshirt had flame designs on the back). I chose my black leather steel-toed combat boots. For accessories, I had my mint-green fedora hat with the cat belt going around it, my silver dagger (Nami handed it back to me when we were at Kaya's) sheathed in its sheath hanging from my left hip, my green dragon necklace on my neck, my anklet with the charms on it on my ankle, and my black leather fingerless glove on my left hand with a hair tie on my right wrist.

"I loaded the ship up with all the provisions you might need on a long voyage last night before I came to get you guys," Kaya informing us with a smile, glancing up in surprise at something heading towards us, "Isn't that Ussop?"

"Thanks, it leaves nothing to be tired," Luffy thanked, looking like he didn't recite a phrase wrong, "I think it is Ussop."

"THAT'S IT LEAVES NOTHING TO BE DESIRED, YOU IDIOT!" I corrected baring my teeth at him, smacking him upside the head, before standing next to Zoro in front of the boat with Luffy coming to stand next to me a second later.

"Hey Luffy, Ivy," Zoro voiced as we watched Ussop come speeding down the hill, rolling in circles as his backpack spins him around, "We better stop Ussop before he crashes into the ship."

"Thanks guys." Ussop muffled through our feet (we stopped Ussop by planting our feet on his nose just before he crashed into us).

"Anytime." the three of us intoned, before Luffy and Zoro jumped onto the ship with Nami (she was already on board) while I wanted to say good bye to Kaya and the three boys from the village before we leave (while I was waiting for Ussop to say good bye to Kaya, I grabbed the small boat that we've been sailing in and brought it onto the ship).

"Why are you bringing that onto the ship?" Zoro questioned raising his eyebrow at me as I jumped onto the ship dragging the boat and set it on the deck, "Isn't that those three boys that hanged out with Ussop?"

"Don't try to stop me from leaving." Ussop smiled at Kaya with a faint red hue on each of their faces.

"Because we might need the boat," I deadpanned leaning the boat against the mast before vaulting over the railing of the boat onto the ground, walking towards the boys, "Hey guys, what's up?"

"SIS IVY!" the three boys wailed tackling me to the ground, "We'll miss you."

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Ussop bared his teeth at the boys, slapping his hand up and down in front of him, "WON'T YOU MISS YOUR CAPTAIN?"

"No," the three boys deadpanned (slightly smirking upon Ussop's face), turning their heads to look at Ussop from where they had latched onto my legs and arms (Nami had taken a picture of us at that every second with my camera because she thought it was cute and hilarious) (I had got up after they tackled me to the ground and they immediately latched onto me), "We like Ivy now."

"TRAITORS!," Ussop raged baring his teeth at them, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU TURND THEM INTO IVY!"

"Boys go say good bye to your Captain before he blows his top," I chuckled pushing them towards Ussop, walking over to Kaya and giving her a hug, "We'll visit again sometime."

"You better," Kaya narrowed her eyes in a playful glare, hugging me back as she whispered in my ear, "Keep an eye on Ussop for me alright?"

"You like him don't you?" I smirked as I whispered in her ear, knowing I hit the bullseye when she softy nodded with a blush on her face, "I'll make sure Ussop writes to you every day or at the very least every week, so if you don't hear from us at the end of each month you can assume something happened to us unless there's a sign from us stating otherwise. The next time you see Ussop, he'll be stronger, so I assume you're gonna get stronger too right?"

"I know and I'm going to become much stronger," Kaya smiled at me, pushing away lightly, "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Don't think of it as saying good bye," I smirked over my shoulders, jumping onto the ship, "Think of it as our promise to meet up again someday."

"I'm gonna hold you guys to that promise." Kaya smiled, holding back tears.

"Take care you guys," Ussop smiled waving at us, about to get into a small fishing boat, "I hope we meet again someday."

"How come?" Luffy asked looking down at Ussop from the ship's railing, tilting his head in confusion with a slight gleam in his eye (I know that look, he already decided to have Ussop on our crew the moment he knew who Ussop was).

"Are you antisocial or something?" Ussop muttered with a sweatdrop on his head, before turning towards us explaining, "I'm heading out for the high seas and hope to see each other again."

"What are you talking about?," Zoro smirked down at Ussop from the railing, pointing a finger to the deck of the ship, "Get on already."

"We're friends now aren't we?" Luffy grinned down at Ussop with that same gleam in his eye, "Hurry up and get on already."

"Ah," Ussop faltered looking at us in disbelief before a huge smile erupted on his face upon seeing all of us smirking down at him, jumping onto the deck of the ship with his huge bag being tossed onto the deck before Ussop climbed up the ship, "I'M A REAL PIRATE CAPTAIN NOW!"

"DON'T BE STUPID USSOP!," Luffy glared baring his teeth at Ussop, punching him on the head, "I'M THE CAPTAIN!"

Our laughter echoing throughout the village as we sailed off on our next adventure not knowing where that will be...or at least the others don't but I do.

"That's a nice way of putting it don't you think Miss," Mary smiled walking up to Kaya, who was resting against a tree (he was talking about what I said about good byes), glancing out at the sea, "We were truly lucky to meet such nice and honorable pirates."

"Yes we were," Kaya smiled getting up and looking out in the distance of the sea, "I'm glad Ussop is traveling with them."

"You really like Ussop don't you Miss," Mary smiled down at Kaya with a knowing smile, "Shall we go back to the house and get you entered into doctor classes?"

"Yes I do like Ussop," Kaya nodded a light blush on her face, as they walked back to the mansion, "I want to get started on becoming a doctor right away, so let's hurry Mary."

"Of course, Miss." Mary smiled, walking next to Kaya as they approached the house.

                    TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.6K 9
What will happen if Luffy suddenly turned into a Totally Adorable and Cute girl ? Fem!Luffy x Harem Find out in this STORY
7.3K 98 13
Evebelle was the three brothers' (Ace , luffy,sabo) childhood friend , When Sabo died and Ace become a pirate she left with Luffy to realize their dr...
7.9K 234 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
7.4K 336 23
When Ace falls out the sky onto a different planet, nothing is like his home world. Humans are not good creatures. Ace knows that from the start, but...