Robin's Arc Chapt. 6

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

At the Revolutionary Army's Hideout

"So that's what happened to Ivy's clan," Sabo marveled, widening his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, sitting down in a chair across from Dragon, and processing what Dragon told him, "I knew that she was special, but wow."

"She has a pretty big destiny," Dragon agreed, turning in his chair to face the window, and smirking as he called over his shoulder to Sabo, "I have an important job for Koala and you Sabo. We intercepted a Marine transponder snail conversation. Apparently, the Marines are escorting a family of Celestial Dragons to an unnamed location. I need the both of you to go onto that ship unnoticed and free the prisoners. If it so happens that the prisoners are extremely thankful to you two for saving their lives that they want to join our cause, then so be it."

"Of course," Sabo nodded, walking out of the room, going towards Koala, and they both headed out, "We'll have each other's back, Dragon sir."

I know you will, Dragon thought, glancing at the reflection in the window of Sabo walking out the door, and a far away look in his eyes came onto his face as he wondered about a certain rubbery idiot, Be safe.

(**********************************************************************)

At an unknown location

These new pirate bounty posters are so uninterestin...that looks like...he'll be very pleased, a young man thought, sitting behind a wooden desk, wearing a long white coat, looking through the pirate bounty posters with boredom, pausing on one particular one that caught his eye, smirking evilly as he walked out the door holding the piece of paper in his hands, knocking on a door, entering when a male voice called, walking towards the desk, and setting the piece of paper in front of the man, "I found someone I think you'll find extremely recognizable. Look familiar to you?"

That looks like...the older man scowled, staring at the paper with wide eyes before recovering from his shock, and a dark smirk came onto his face, "Except for the red hair, She looks like her mother. I just hate to see a precious family be torn apart. I believe its time for a memorable family reunion don't you agree Son?"

"I couldn't agree with you more Father," the young man smirked evilly, walking out of the room, and his dark smirk going deeper as he thought, And I have just the trap to lure her out.

(**********************************************************************)

Back at Water 7 (the Galley Law's ShipYard)

"I greatly appreciate the repairs you've done to our ship," a pirate mocked-thanked, standing in front of the workers of Galley Law, and his crew standing behind him, "But I'm afraid that your price is way too high, so we aren't going to pay you."

"If you think we're just some weaklings that we'll let you walk all over us," a man in a blue outfit spoke softly, chiseling something into a huge piece of log, never glancing up, and all the other workers silently agreed on something as they looked at each other, "Then think again."