Chapt. 14: The Talk, The Relationship, and The Departure

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. Sorry for the late updates, my college professor gave us 11 homework assignments and I have some other assignments to do in my other classes. Luckily, I got 9 assignments done and I still need to do 2 others and some other assignments from my other classes, so if you notice that I haven't updated the stories in a while that's why. But I will update the stories***

                  Chapt. 14: The Talk, The relationship, and The Departure

        Why are you hiding from Ace? Shadow thought-asked me from my shoulders (she was in a Red Panda form)

Because I can I thought-defiantly as I glanced around the wall before running into the dining hall

Just before I would have made it into the dining hall, something grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Ace interrogated, pinning my arms against the wall with his hands, "Is it because of the kiss?"

"No it wasn't," I denied, trying to break free (unsuccessfully) from his hold on me, "NOW LET ME GO!"

"Nope," Ace declared, smirking gleefully at me, "Now that I know, I'm not letting you go."

"I ALREADY TOLD..." I started only to get cut off by Ace kissing me again.

This time it was longer and I could taste what Ace smelled like: fire and burnt wood (surprisingly, I liked it). When Ace noticed I wasn't pulling away, he slid his tongue into my mouth and I put my arms around his neck. We pulled away from each other to get some air.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you," I apologized, putting my forehead against his, "I was surprised because I started realizing I liked you more than a friend and I didn't want to wreck our friendship."

"Kind of too late for that now," Ace chuckled, resting his forehead against mine, "Where does this leave us?"

"You're right," I grinned, looking up at him, "I guess maybe we should give this a shot?"

"Would you, Ivy Miller, be my girlfriend?" Ace grinned down at me.

"I would love too," I agreed with a slight blush on my face, "Would you, Portagas D. Ace, be my boyfriend?"

"Yes," Ace grinned as he leaned down to kiss me, "Let's make it official."

"Alright." I nodded as he pushed me up against the wall again and kissed me.

"Finally." all the crew members claimed smirking, peeking around the wall at us.

"Ace, their watching us." I mumbled, pushing him away slightly.

"Ignore them." Ace muttered, leaning in to kiss me.

*********************

"Keep an eye on Luffy for me," Ace whispered in my ears as he gave me a hug, it was time for Shadow and me to set sail with Luffy, "Be safe and I love you."

Before we knew it, Ace, Shadow, and I have been on this ship for three years and it was time for Shadow and I to join Luffy's crew. Ace's and mine's relationship is stronger than ever.

"Don't worry about Luffy, I'll make sure I'm right beside him so I can help him if he needs it," I muttered in Ace's ear as I hugged him, "I love you too and you be safe as well."

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of," Ace muttered under his breath as he kissed me on the cheek (I still don't like kissing in front of people) before releasing me from the hug, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Nothing will kill me."

"You know as well as I do that you D. Brothers are magnets for trouble, so the best I can do is back him up in case he needs it," I scoffed at Ace as I kissed him on the check, "That's what I'm afraid of, you D. Brothers think you're indestructible."

"Ok, lover boy," Thatch called, pushing Ace out of the way before Ace could retort to me, "Everyone wants a chance to say goodbye to our little sis, so quit hogging her all to yourself."

"Watch after Ace for me," I whispered at Thatch as I gave him a hug, "I'm going to miss you and your stupid pranks."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to be by his side in case he needs my help," Thatch promised whispering in my ear as he pushed away slightly, using my words right back at me, knowing how it's impossible to keep the D. Brothers out of trouble, "I'm going to miss having my partner in crime."

"And I'll make sure these two don't get themselves killed," Marco promised, pointing to the two stooges with his thumb as he gave me a hug, "Look after yourselves alright and Shadow, make sure she doesn't get herself killed alright."

"I'll keep an eye on her," Shadow smirked as she started climbing into the small boat with me behind her, "After all, the Human Heater would kill me if she got even a tiny scratch on her."

"BYE EVERYONE!!," I waved as our boat started sailing, "I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!!"

I couldn't hear their replies as our boat faded into the horizon.

"Shadow since when can you transform into different human forms?" I asked curiously, seeing the different human form Shadow was in.

She was a short little girl (probably about 10-12 years-old) that had long, wavy, dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a light blue cotton dress that came down to her knees with black shorts under the dress. She had a pair of light blue sandals on her feet that had a blue flower on them. In her hair was a blue ribbon on her left side of her head.

"You're not the only one who trained over the last 3 years," Shadow smirked as she changed into another human form, "I can also change into this one."

She was a teenage girl (15-16 years old) that had shoulder length, straight, blonde hair. She had grey eyes. She was wearing a pink and black checkered dress that came above her knees. She had black shorts (kind of like stretch pants, but they're shorts) underneath the dress. She had a black wristband on her wrist and she was wearing black leather, ankle-high combat boots.

"SO COOL!!" I exclaimed with stars in my eyes as our tiny boat sailed off into the horizon.

                   TO BE CONTINUED...