Chapt. 41

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

               Chapt. 41: Good Old Fashion R and R, Our New-Old Crew Member, and Our Names Are Heard Through Out the World

               Sengoku, we have a situation came a voice from the black transponder snail on the deck of the Going Mary, Prisoner: Marshall D. Teach has....AHHHHH!!........ (DIAL TONE)

He what? Hello? Dammit! Sengoku's voice could be heard on the black transponder snail.

Unfortunately, nobody was on the ship to hear the terrible news that the transponder snail had intercepted from the Marines.

(********************************************)

"AHHHHHH!" screamed a voice that sounded like a little girl, coming from the village's clinic.

"Who's that screaming like a little girl?" Sanji observed, walking besides me with Shadow on my shoulders, heading towards the clinic.

"That would be the Moss-Head," I smirked, leaning against the wall, petting Shadow, widening my eyes upon seeing Shadow hand me something, "Where did you..."

"I didn't, but an old friend showed up and handed it to me to give to you," Shadow smirked slyly, handing over a small slip of paper along with the black dragon necklace, "The friend also wanted me to give you this."

"What is it?" I frowned, reading the slip of paper, shrugging my shoulders after I couldn't think of who it could be that had gave me the note and the necklace, "A watching bird?"

"Sounds creepy," Luffy grinned, peering over my shoulders at the slip of paper, "Why is Zoro screaming like a little girl?"

"DON'T DO THAT!!!" I fumed, baring my teeth at Luffy (who had wrapped his arms and legs around me when I wasn't looking), stretching his cheeks with Armament Haki, "And Zoro is being stitched up, because we don't have a doctor that knows how to do things like that."

"GET OFF OF IVY-SWAN, YOU JERK!!!" Sanji bared his teeth at Luffy, kicking him on the head.

"So, we need a doctor, " Luffy ignored Sanji, turning his head towards me with a serious look (I thought with glee that maybe, just maybe Luffy understand the importance of getting a doctor before a musician is), "But I still want a musician first."

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I bared my teeth at him, a huge sweatdrop on my head, lifting him off of me with Armament Haki, "THST ISN'T THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED RIGHT NOW!!"

"Uh Ivy?" Sanji sweatdropped upon seeing a little boy coming up to me only to freeze with his mouth hanging down in shock.

"WHAT?" I growled, turning my head towards Sanji, glancing down at where he was pointing, seeing a little boy (I think he's name was Cabo or something like that), smiling sheepishly as I bent down to look at him, "Sorry about that, I'm Ivy. Is there something you needed from me?"

"Yeah," the boy grinned up at me, "You're the one who beat Flounder right?"

"Yup," I grinned, putting hand into a fist and lowering to the boy, "Give me a fist bump kid."