Chapt. 94

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

     Chapt. 94: The 3rd Battle: Nami VS. Miss. Double Finger, The Secret Weapon, The Strength To Fight

Flashback

"I need you to do me a favor Usopp," Nami voiced, walking into the room that Usopp uses for his workshop, and sitting on a bench, "I want you to build me a weapon."

"Eh?" Usopp uttered, glancing up at her, and raising an eyebrow at her, "What are you going to do? Hide behind it?"

"I know Ivy has been training me to get stronger, but we're running out of time," Nami frowned, bending her head down, a sad look on her face, only to get a huge tick mark upon seeing Luffy being chased around the room by Chopper when he stuck chopsticks up Chopper's nose (and laughing when the chopsticks broke when Chopper sneezed), baring her teeth, and throwing them outside onto the deck, "I'm tired of putting the others in danger and this time it's extremely important for us to...STAY STANDING AGAINST THAT WALL UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN MOVE, YOU IDIOTS!!!"

"You do realize that you're not giving me a lot of time here?" Usopp sighed, putting his hands to his chin, and glancing up at Nami, "I mean, we're almost to Alabasta already."

"You're right," Nami agreed sadly, getting off the bench, starting to walk out of the door, and freezing in place upon hearing Usopp, "I guess it was dumb of me to think someone could make me a weapon in this short amount of time..."

"True, any normal person wouldn't be able to make a weapon in this short amount of time," Usopp agreed, grinning at Nami, and a bragging star appeared his face, "But I'm not a normal person, besides I like a challenge."

"Does that mean you'll make a weapon for me?" Nami squealed in happiness, turning around, tackling Usopp in a huge hug, and walking away, "THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU, USOPP!!!"

"Yeah, yeah," Usopp deadpanned, a large sweatdrop appeared on his head, and recovering his shock, "Now as to the matter of costs..."

"Thank you, I really mean it." Nami smiled, interrupting Usopp, and starting to walk out of the room.

"Top of the line materials to build a weapon aren't free..." Usopp stated, only to bare his teeth at Nami when she ran out of the room, and a large sweatdrop on his head, "COME BACK HERE NAMI!"

"I'm counting on you, Usopp." Nami waved, a huge sweet smile on her face, and rushing out of the room.

"She loves taking money from people, but won't give any when she asks someone to pay for something that she wants.," Usopp grumbled under his breath, going back to work on his invention, and sighing.

"Alright boys, you're free to go." Nami chirped, seeing Luffy and Chopper standing stiffly against the wall, and walking towards the deck.

End of Flashback

All the others are fighting with everything they have and here I am just hiding...I hope they're all ok... Nami thought, standing against a brick wall, only to widen her eyes in terror when she felt something pierce her shoulder, being sent crashing to the ground, watching as something started piercing the concrete wall where she was just standing, and scrunching her eyebrows together in concentration when Miss. Double Finger stood smirking darkly at her, (her spikes made part of the wall break into a huge hole), "AGHHH!!"