Chapt. 48

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

           Chapt. 48: Luffy Gets Angry, and The Dirty Trick Revealed

                                                      Somewhere in the jungle (Zoro)

          "What kind of monsters live in this jungle?" Zoro muttered, dragging the Triceratops behind him, "Heh, maybe I'll get lucky and that damn cook will get eaten by one."

(**************************************************)

Another part inside the jungle (Sanji)

"It doesn't matter how big the catch is," Sanji smirked, dragging the T-Rex behind him, "It still has to be edible, something that lousy swordsman will never understand."

(**************************************************)

Back to Usopp and Nami (at Broggy's)

"That's the signal for Dory's and my battle," Broggy grinned down at Usopp and Nami, getting up, and walking away from Usopp and Nami, "It's funny that we've been fighting for over a hundred years, yet I can't remember why we started fighting in the first place."

"How stupid," Nami muttered, biting into her meat, "Only guys would do something that dumb."

"He blocked that attack with his helmet," Usopp observed with awe, watching the battle, ignoring Nami, "If either of them messed up even a little bit that would be the end for them."

"This is boring," Nami intoned, putting her food down, getting up, and walking towards the woods, "Come on Usopp let's find the others."

"This is a fight between real men," Usopp smiled, watching the battle with admiration, "This is what I want to be: a proud warrior."

"Your saying that you want to be a giant?" Nami narrowed her eyes in disbelief, "Usopp, you do realize that will never happen right?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M SAYING AT ALL!" Usopp bared his teeth at her, "I want to be brave and courageous like them and I want to visit Elbaf someday."

"That's great Usopp." Nami deadpanned, sitting back down on the log.

(***************************************************)

Back over to Dory's (Vivi, Shadow, Carue, Luffy, and Ivy)

"This fight is just wow," Luffy observed, falling backwards onto the grass, and sitting back up when it finished, "Aww, it's already over."

"Don't look so sad, there will be more chances to see us fight," Dory grinned, sitting down, and setting down a box of alcohol, "Broggy had two guests with him, a long-nose guy, and a girl."