Chapt. 42

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

         Chapt. 42: The Two Bounties, and The Place Where the King Lived and Died

     Looks like I'm going to need to get more clothes, I thought-sighed, walking out of the shower of the Going Mary, grabbing a brown t-shirt that came above my belly button, a green jumpsuit, and my black leather, steel-toed combat boots, putting them on and tying the sleeves of the jumpsuit around my waist. Coming out onto the deck, wearing the jumpsuit, t-shirt, black boots, and my everyday accessories.

"What's in the news Nami?" I called, walking over to her, Shadow jumping onto my shoulders, "Anything that we don't know?"

"There's a start of an uprising in a kingdom called Alabasta," Nami frowned, looking at the paper, "And there was an incident at Impel Down a couple of days ago, but the Marines are claiming they have it all under control."

"Alabasta? Never heard of it," Usopp puzzled, turning towards us from the new invention he was working on, only to turn to me with worry upon seeing the look on my face, "Ivy, are you ok?"

Don't tell me...wait don't panic, it might not even have anything to do with that asshole I thought-taking a deep breath, putting a smile on my face as I turned towards Nami, "May I look at that article Nami?"

"Sure," Nami nodded, looking slightly concerned, handing over the paper to me, "Is something wrong?"

"What isn't wrong with the world?" I smiled, reading the article, biting my lip when I was done, feeling a little better, but there was a tiny seed of worry starting to grow in my chest, "Anyways, what are you working on Usopp?"

The article stated an unnamed prisoner had escaped, but the Marines assured that they were taking action to find this person and they would release more information if need be...I don't know for certain if it is Blackbeard or not, but I have a bad feeling that it is. Until I know for sure that it's him, I'll keep an eye and ear out for him. I thought, completely ignoring Usopp, widening my eyes upon realizing that Ace would see the article too, I need to call the Moby Dick! Knowing that Hot-Head, he would read it and automatically assume it's Blackbeard and go rushing off after him

"Ivy where are you going?" Usopp shouted in puzzlement, watching me bolt into the Girls' room, slamming the door behind me, and everyone turned towards the door staring in bafflement at what just happened, "Somethings up with her."

"Yeah," Nami frowned, staring at the door, before glancing back down at the paper, "She started panicking when I mentioned the article about Impel Down..."

(*****************************************************)

PEDI PEDI PEDI PEDI PEDI PEDI PEDI...CLICK

Please don't let me be too late I thought with dread, punching the numbers on my wrist transponder snail, Come on, pick up

"Ivy great timing," Marco sighed in relief over the transponder snail, "Talk some sense into that moronic boyfriend of yours."

"Let me speak to Ace," I demanded, through the transponder snail, hearing Marco walk towards loud pleas (I'm guessing they're trying to stop Ace from leaving), hearing a loud thud (I would guess Marco threw Ace into a wall), before hearing Marco give Ace a lecture and hand him the transponder snail, "LISTEN HERE, YOU STUBBORN, HOT-HEADED IDIOT!"