Untitled Part 117

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter. I'm thinking  of redoing the some of the chapters. Some of this chapters will  be in place of the chapters when they meet Whitebeard. 

(*****A.N.: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, but I do own my OC Characters. Please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. Guys, the reason why I haven't been updating in a long time is because once again my computer crashed so my amazing mom bought me a new one. So besides my computer crashing, my flash drive wiped everything for my stories again...so I had to start from scratch. Now I'm redoing the chapters****)

Chapter:

You are so reckless, Freckles, I thought, sitting down in a chair beside a snoring unconscious Ace, smiling adoringly down at him, moving his hair out of his face, and Shadow curled up beside Ace on the bed, Why do you three knuckleheads continue to give me heart attacks

"You really should get some sleep," Marco called, leaning against the door frame, watching me, walking into the room, and sitting down on a chair, "Pops wants to talk to you. I'll keep an eye on him until you get back."

"But...," I bit my lip, looking at Ace, and sighing in defeat, "Alright, fine. But if anything happens to him while I'm gone, I'm holding you personally responsible."

"Yeah, Yeah, I'll make sure your Boyfriend is still alive when you get back," Marco smirked, calling over his shoulder, and leaning back into the chair as I left the room with a WhiteBeard Crew Member, "Izo, make sure she gets to Pops in one piece."

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, YOU FLYING-PINE...!!!," I corrected, baring my teeth, my face turning bright red, only to get cut off by Izo grabbing me out of the room before I could finish my sentence, and glaring daggers at the back of his (or is Izo a girl?) head.

"Don't worry Marco, I'll make sure she gets to Pops safely," Izo saluted, grabbing my arm, going out of the room, stopping outside Pops office door, and turning to me with a smile as he knocked on the door, "Pops, the Little Brat is here to talk to you."

"GAHAHA, SEND HER IN, IZO!" Whitebeard laughed loudly, sitting behind a gigantic desk, and staring down at me when I walked into the room.

"After you," Izo grinned, holding his hand out towards the door, walking in behind me, and closing the door, "Pops, that punk who "challenged" you hasn't woken up yet."

"SHORTY, YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH THE NURSES ON MY SHIP," Whitebeard questioned, his voice echoing off the walls, and staring down at me, "YOUR BOYFRIEND WILL BE PLACED IN MY FOURTH DIVISION. AS FOR THE REST OF YOUR CREW, THEY WILL BE PLACED IN THE DIFFERENT DIVISIONS OF MY CREW."

"FIRSTLY, THAT FLAME-BRAINED-IDIOT IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!," I spluttered, baring my teeth at Whitebeard, a large blush appeared on my face, and scowling up at him, "SECONDLY, I CAN'T STAND NEEDLES, THINGS STICKING INTO OR OUT OF SOMETHING..."

"I AM YOUR CAPTAIN NOW AS SUCH, YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!," Whitebeard glared, narrowing his eyes down at me, and smirking as I left the room stomping my feet (hey when I look like a 4-year-old, I'm gonna act like one), "YOUR ROOM WILL BE IN THE MEDICAL WING WITH THE OTHER NURSES!"

"Stupid Old Man," I fumed under my breath, stomping my feet against the deck, making my way to Ace's room, stopping in front of Ace's door, getting a large tick mark on forehead upon seeing a bunch of nurses giggling like a bunch of school girls as they crowded around his bed, seeing Ace still unconscious, storming into the room, baring my teeth at the nurses, and wiping his face with a wet washcloth when the nurses ran out of the room, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!! GET OUT!!!!"