Chapt. 67

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                        Chapt. 67: The City of Erumalu, and The Sandstorm

             "So...thirsty...," Luffy panted, holding onto a stick as he walked, his tongue sticking out, "And...hungry..."

"ITS YOUR OWN FAULT!," Usopp bared his teeth at Luffy, using a stick to help him walk, "IF YOU HADN'T BEATEN THOSE SEALS THEN WE WOULD HAVE FOOD AND WATER TO DRINK WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT IT BEING GONE!"

"I don't know what we would've done if Chopper and Ivy hadn't persuaded them to stay," Nami frowned, walking beside Vivi, "It broke my heart that we couldn't bring them along, but we barely have enough food to feed all of us let alone that many seals."

"And they really would have if Ivy and I hadn't convinced them to stay," Chopper stated, walking slowly, "They kept saying that they would follow their masters anywhere."

"I'm...dying...here...," I panted, holding onto a stick as I walked beside Ace, my tongue sticking out, turning my head to Ace, and glaring at him, "Stop standing so close to me, I'm hot enough without you making it worse."

"Nah," Ace smirked, walking closer to me, and lifting me up onto his shoulder, "I think I'll carry you."

"PUT ME DOWN, YOU OVEN!" I bared my teeth at him, my face bright red, and hitting his back with my fists.

"Weren't you dying of this heat?," Ace smirked, turning his head towards me as he walked, "I figured that you'd want a break from walking."

"Well...I...fine," I stammered, faltering in hitting his back, my face getting redder, "But can you give me a piggy back ride instead?"

"Ace is so nice," Nami sighed dreamily, watching Ace give Ivy a piggyback ride, and walking beside Vivi, "Ivy's lucky to have such a considerate and kind boyfriend."

"I know," Vivi agreed, a dreamy look on her face, watching Ace and Ivy, and walking beside Nami, "You can't find many guys like him now days."

"Barf," Zoro muttered, scrunching his nose up, and walking by the two girls, "Girls and their boy craziness."

"BE QUIET, YOU MEAT-HEAD!" Nami and Vivi bared their teeth at him, "DON'T RUIN A GIRL'S DREAM!"

"Vivi, I see a city up ahead," Sanji stated, calling over his shoulder, and pointing at the city, "We can't be in Yuba already, can we?"

"CITY?!," Luffy, Usopp, and I snapped our heads up, looking brighter when we heard Sanji's comment, and rushing ahead of everyone else, "FINALLY, WATER!!"

"Umm...," Shadow sweatdropped, walking beside us, and staring at the city, "I'm pretty sure that you won't find any water here."

"This isn't Yuba, it's Erumalu," Vivi corrected, standing beside us, and looking at the city with sad eyes, "This city used to be green with plants."