Chapt. 19

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

               Chapt. 19: Questions, The Conclusion, and The Navigator

           Another tattoo and charm I thought grinning sitting on a crate in Buggy's treasure room, activating Marco's Devil Fruit power, healing my wounds (hopefully the poison as well).

I had another tattoo with the words CHOP on my leg, only it was really small and it was beside the RUBBER tattoo (it was tiny though). As I bent down to look at my bracelet on my ankle, I noticed another charm dangling from the silver chain. This charm was a small blue dagger.

Phew, I thought the charm was going to be a big nose I thought in relief.

"How did you do that?," Nami exclaimed pointing at my wounds that are healing, as she lifted her head up at me from stuffing treasure into a bag, "You better start talking now."

"I'll start at the beginning then," I greeted, walking over to her, picking up treasure and stuffing it into the bags, "I'm Ivy Miller."

"Yeah I know that already," Nami frowned, grabbing another bag to start stuffing more treasure into it, "Your cat already told me, speaking of which, HOW THE HELL CAN SHE TALK!!!"

"Shadow isn't a normal animal," I smiled, petting Shadow (she was in her snow leopard kitten form) who was laying on my shoulders, "She can transform into animals and a few human forms too."

"You're lying," Nami accused, stopping to look up at me, "There's no way animals AHHHH."

"You were saying?," Shadow smirked, walking over to Nami in her emo girl form, then switching to her other human forms, "Call out a name of an animal."

"Eh," Nami blinked rapidly at Shadow before smirking smugly (like she doesn't believe Shadow can transform into animals), "I'll play along, though I still don't believe you, alright how about a zebra."

"Believe me now?," Shadow smirked (she transformed into a zebra), then turning into her black wolf form, "Even though I can transform into many animals, this is my real form."

"That's so awesome," I squealed, running over to Shadow with stars in my eyes, "I didn't know you can transform into a zebra."

"That's nice and all, but," Nami broke in, baring her teeth at me, "HOW DID YOU HEAL YOUR WOUNDS?"

"I can copy people's Devil Fruit powers," I deadpanned, stroking Shadow's mane, "And use them as many times as I want."

"So did you eat a Devil Fruit that allows you to copy other's Devil Fruits abilities?," Nami furrowed her brows resting against the huge treasure bag (she finished putting everything into bags), "Cause that's what's confusing me."

"Nope, I didn't eat a Devil Fruit, I just can copy other Devil Fruits, but I don't really know how I got the power to do that," I corrected, scrunching my eyebrows together, thinking where I could have gotten my power, "The down side is, I have to be within a certain distance of the person before I can copy their power."