Chapt. 30: The Past: 5 Years Later

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

                 Chapt. 30: The Past: 5 Years Later

           5 Years Later (Dawn is now 22-years-old)

        "Zara, I can't do this," Dawn rambled pacing around a small room, wearing a white, long dress, with a semi-long trail on the ground, "We're too young and dresses aren't my style, so I look really weird..."

The dress was a long, no sleeve, white dress, that barely touched the ground. It had a design on the front-side that made it look like she had a huge flower petal on her side. Her hair was up in a bun with parts of her brown, curly, hair hanging down.

"Yes, you can," Zara assured, putting her hands on Dawn's shoulders, looking into her eyes, "Remember when you told me, you were dating him to figure out the feeling you had for him?"

Zara was wearing a long, lavender, one shoulder-sleeve bridesmaid dress. She looked pretty much the same as she had been 5-years-earlier, except her curly brown hair was cut so her hair went just to her shoulders.

"Yeah," Dawn paused in her pacing, "I called you in the middle of the night a few weeks later when I figured out that I loved him."

"Actually, it was at 3 in the morning, but that doesn't matter right now," Zara corrected with a grin, "What matters is, you're getting married today to the love of your life. So take deep breaths."

"Your right," Dawn smiled, taking a deep breath, "What will I ever do without you?"

"Crash and burn," Zara smirked, looking at the clock on the wall before putting her hand on Dawn's shoulders, "Alright, its show time, you ready?"

"How's my princess doing on her big day?" called a voice that I haven't heard in forever.

"GRAMPA!," Dawn squealed with delight, tackling her grandpa in a big bear hug, "What are you doing here?"

"I've come to walk my princess down the aisle," grandpa smiled then frowned, "Don't worry your father isn't here, as if I'd let that blow hard come, after the way he treated you."

Everyone except for Dawn, call her grandpa the crazy one, because he was the only one who would listen to Dawn speak about her thoughts on her father's ideals. He also knew that times were changing and thought a lot of the old-fashioned traditions weren't correct anymore.

"I called him," Zara smiled, "I figured you'd need someone to walk you down the aisle and you always said how your grandpa was the only one in your family who thought the same as you, so ta da."

"THANK YOU ZARA!" Dawn grinned, giving Zara a huge bear-hug, "You're the best."

"I know, I'm amazing," Zara smirked, rolling her eyes playfully, lighting pushing her away, "I'm up so I'll see you on the end."

"Right," Dawn smiled, letting go of her friend, and standing next to her grandpa, "I can't believe I'm actually getting married."

"Believe it princess," grandpa smiled at Dawn, looping his arm through hers as they walked into the chapel, hearing it was the bride's turn, "You nervous?"