Chapt. 76

***Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own***

     Chapt. 76: The Test, The Second Night In The Desert, and The Run Away Meat?

    "I should've known that you gentlemen were on top of it," the mayor smiled, walking towards Camu and his friends, and rubbing his hands together nervously, "We're counting on you men to take care of those Sea Pirates."

"S-S-Sea...Pirates...not Sand Pirates?" Camu gulped, stopping in his tracks, beads of sweat falling down his face, and turning around slowly towards the mayor (Camu's friends did the same).

"That's right; I've heard that Sea Pirates are more ferocious and dangerous than Sand Pirates," the mayor nodded, holding up two bounty posters, and smiling at Camu and his friends, "In fact, these two have a pretty high bounties and our scouts says these two are coming with their friends."

"30 MILLION BERRIES?!," Camu's friend exclaimed, glancing at the bounty poster with eyes out of the sockets, only to have his mouth go into the Fishman, Chuu's, lips upon seeing the second bounty poster, "39 MILLION BERRIES?!"

"Camu, look at the second bounty poster," Camu's second friend whispered, jabbing his head towards the second bounty poster, "Doesn't that look like that girl we've met earlier?"

"How can such a short girl get such a high bounty?," Camu exclaimed softly, his eyes going out of their sockets, turning towards his friends with a calm face, and getting over his shock, "Here's the plan: we'll run in the opposite direction of those pirates once we get outside."

"Tch," I grumbled, hiding behind the wall, watching Camu and his friends, (Ace was right beside me), and a pout on my face, "What is it with everyone thinking short people can't be badasses?"

"There, there," Ace mocked sympathy, patting my head, a smirk on his face, and we walked away once Camu and his friends left, "Even if nobody else thinks you can kick major ass, I know you can."

"Oh whatever," I grumbled, walking beside Ace, crossing my arms across my chest, "Let's go follow them."

"Right." Ace nodded, walking beside me, and we hid in the shadows of the buildings as we followed Camu and his friends.

"What do we do?," Camu's third friend hissed, walking beside Camu, and glancing back behind them to see the villagers following them, "The villagers are following us."

"The plan is still the same," Camu whispered, looking a little annoyed, and walking beside his friends, "Once we get outside, look for a path where there isn't any pirates."

"There's a slight problem with that..." Camu's first friend pointed out, stopping outside the village, and seeing Luffy and the others (except for Vivi, Nami, Ace, and I) blocking their paths from all sides.

"Those pirates blocked all of our escape routes." Camu's second friend finished the sentence, and glancing at Camu with a panic look on his face.

"I can see that." Camu hissed, glancing around at his surroundings, and trying to find a way to escape.

"GO GET THEM INVINCIBLE REBEL ARMY!" the mayor shouted, standing on top of a roof's building, and glaring down at Luffy and the others.