Chapter Rewrite

"Why does she get special meals and the rest of us don't?" Ace whined, jabbing his fork in my direction, pouting like a child, and glaring-mockingly at me as I ate my lunch, "It's not fair she gets more food than the rest of us."

The second we came back onto the ship, Thatch started giving me extra food during meals. Plus, the crew started treating me like their little sister. The only one who didn't was Ace. Ever since we got back a week ago, our bickering only got worse. It got so bad, we can't even be in the same room as each other without wanting to strangle each other.

"What are you 5?" I deadpanned, rolling my eyes at him, and smirking smugly, "I saved Thatch's life that's why."

"Just because you saved Thatch's life, the crew starts treating you like you're fragile." Ace complained, puffing out his cheeks, crossing his arms against his chest, and turning his face away.

"That's because I am fragile." I revealed, batting my eyelashes innocently, and putting food into my mouth, "I'm a fragile girl."

"Fragile girl my ass." Ace snorted, spewing food out of his mouth, and frowning, "You punch like a guy. I'm starting to think you are one."

"Ace, take a look at this." Jozu interrupted, sliding in the middle of Ace and I, slamming a piece of paper onto the table, and discreetly wiping away imaginary beads of sweat from his forehead, "It came a couple of days ago."

"HAHAHA! WHAT WERE YOU DOING? POSING FOR A PHOTOSHOOT?!" I guffawed, snorting in laughter, peeking over Jozu's shoulders, seeing Ace's new bounty poster, and tears streaming down my face, "YOU ARE SO LAME!!!"

"AT LEAST I HAVE A BOUNTY POSTER!" Ace bickered, a tick-mark appearing on his head, barring his teeth at me, smacking his face against mine, and shooting sparks at me with his eyes, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S LAME!"

"I RATHER BE LAME THAN A PERVERT WHO STARES AT WOMEN'S CHEST!" I bantered, a tick-mark appearing on my head, barring my teeth at him, smacking my face against his, and shooting sparks at him with my eyes.

"AT LEAST THEY HAVE BOOBS!" Ace countered, pushing his face against mine, barring his teeth at me, and the tick-mark growing bigger.

"SCREW YOU, JACKASS!" I bickered, grabbing a plate of mashed potatoes off the table, chucking it at him, and barring my teeth at him.

"WHENEVER YOU'RE READY, PRINCESS!" Ace bantered, barring his teeth at me, getting a face filled with mashed-potatoes, grabbing a plate of corn off the table, tossing it at me, and smirking smugly as it hit me in the face.

"DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS!" I hissed, rushing at him, tackling Ace to the floor, sending Ace crashing into the table, kneeling over him, and punching him in the face, "YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

"JUST ADMIT IT!" Ace smirked, flipping me over so he was on top, leaning over me, and bringing his face close to mine, "YOU'RE JEALOUS BECAUSEE YOU LIKE ME!"

"YOU'RE SO FUL...MFPHHH!" I ranted, only to get cut-off by Ace slamming his lips against mine, shoving him with my hands, and smacking him across the cheek with my hand, "STOP KISSING ME DAMMIT!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Marco chided, raising his voice, him and Thatch pulling Ace and me off each other, a pissed-aura seeping out of him, glaring at us, stomping out of the room, and banging the door shut behind him, "WHATEVER IS GOING ON BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU, FIX IT! NEITHER OF YOU IS LEAVING UNTIL THIS MESS IS CLEANED UP!"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I seethed, snapping my head towards Ace, barring my teeth at him, a tick-mark appearing on my head, stalking up to him, and poking him in the chest, "YOU KEEP KISSING ME!"