The Ultimate Mission

Por AndreaWesterberg

Can a girl change what happened to Ace? Read and found out Más

The Dream, The 1St Encounter, and The Journey Begins
The Job, The New Friend, and The 1st Encounter With Mountain Bandits
The 2nd Encounter, The Fight, and The Arm
The Insane Gramps, The She-Man, and The A of ASL Enters
The Attempts at Murder, The S In ASL Enters, and The Bluejam Pirates
The Rescue, The Boy Who Never Runs, and The King of the Pirates
Chapt. 7: The Extra Brat, The Picnic, and The Disclosure
Chapt. 8: The Ramen Shop, The Truth Exposed, and The Oath
Chapt. 9: The Training, The Shitty-Gramps Returns, and The Choice
Chapt. 10: The Treehouse, The Old-Man, and a Foreboding Presence Advances
Chapt. 11: The Tearful Decision, The Fight, and The Heartbreaking News
Chapter 13: The Crew Grows, The Circus, and The Point Goes to the Hot-Head
Chapt. 14: The Talk, The Relationship, and The Departure
Chapt. 15: Finding Luffy, Meeting the Coward, and the Gorilla
Chapt. 16: The Thief, The Swordsman, and The Treasure Hunt
Chapt. 17: The Butt-chined Hippo, The Fight, and Our New Crewmate
Chapt. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20: Meeting the Long-Nosed Liar, and The Call
Chapt. 21: The Girl, The Incident, and The Evil Scheme
Chapt. 22
Chapt. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28: The Past Revealed
Chapt. 29: The Past Continued
Chapt. 30: The Past: 5 Years Later
Chapt. 31
Chapt. 32
Chapt. 33
Chapt. 34
Chapt. 35
Chapt. 36
Chapt. 37
Chapt. 38
Chapt. 39
Chapt. 40
Chapt. 41
Chapt. 42
Chapt. 43
Chapt. 44
Chapt. 45
Chapt. 46
Chapt. 47
Chapt. 48
Chapt. 49
Chapt. 50
Chapt. 51
Chapt. 52
Chapt. 53
Chapt. 54
Chapt. 55
Chapt. 56
Chapt. 57
Chapt. 58
Chapt. 59
Chapt. 60
Chapt. 61
Chapt. 62
Chapt. 63
Chapt. 64
Chapt. 65
Chapt. 66
Chapt. 67
Chapt. 68
Chapt. 69
Chapt. 70
Chapt. 71
Chapt. 72
Chapt. 73
Chapt. 74
Chapt. 75
Chapt. 76
Chapt. 77
Chapt. 78
Chapt. 79
Chapt. 80
Chapt. 81
Chapt. 82
Chapt. 83
Chapt. 84
Chapt. 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt. 87
The Ultimate Mission: Chapt. 88
Chapt. 89
Chapt. 90
Chapt. 91
Chapt. 92
Chapt. 93
Chapt. 94
Chapt. 95
Chapt. 96
Chapt. 97
Chapt. 98
Chapt. 99
Chapt. 100
Chapt. 101
Chapt. 102
Chat. 103
Chat. 104
Chapter. 105
Chat. 106
Chatpt. 107
Chat. 108
Robin's Arc Chapter: 1
Robin's Arc Chapt: 2
Robin's Arc Chapter: 3
Robin's Arc Chapt. 4
Robin's Arc Chapt: 5
Robin's Arc Chapt. 6
Robin's Arc Chapt: 7
Robin's Arc Chapt: 8
Untitled Part 117
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Chapter Rewrite
Robin's Arc Chapt 9
Robin's Arc Chapt 10

Chapt. 12: Setting Sail, The New Crewmates, and The Effect of an Action

2K 83 17
Por AndreaWesterberg

**Author's Note: I do not own One Piece, Oda does, I do own the characters I made up in this story (ex: Ivy, Cecily (Shadow), and any other made-up characters throughout this story that I might create). Also, please do not copy this story and claim it as your own. I'm editing the chapters. Here is the edited version of chapter 12. I feel like it's better than the original. Let me know what you think.**

Chapter 12: Setting Sail, The New Crewmates, and The Effect of an Action

7-Years-Later

"Everybody is waiting." Ace spoke-softly, emerging from the forest, his black-boots crunching on the gravel as he came to the edge of the cliff, coming behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and resting his chin on top of my head, "I miss him too, V."

I wish I could tell you Sabo is still alive... I thought, leaning back against Ace's chest, shutting my eyes in content for a second before opening-them, turning around, crossing my arms against my chest, and glaring-playfully up at him, "Quit using me as your chin-rest. You know I hate that."

"Maybe if you weren't so tiny..." Ace trailed-off, smirking, sticking-out his tongue at me, and mock-rubbing his chest in fake-pain after I punched him.

During the last 7-years, Ace and Luffy have grown, as for me, I'm still the resident shorty. Makino measured my height at 4ft 8inches. When I stand next to them, I barely reach their shoulders. Since Ace and my birthdays are a day apart, we decided to sail together. Today is the day Ace, Shadow, and I are sailing. All 4 of us agreed that Shadow and I will sail with Ace for 3-years. After that, Shadow and I will be joining Luffy's crew.

"Happy Birthday, V." Ace cheered, his bright-orange cowboy-hat resting on his head, and bringing-out from behind his back a neatly-wrapped present.

"Please tell me you didn't steal it." I groaned, eyeing Ace warily, taking the present from him, opening the present, and my eyes crinkling in adoration, Ace is too kind to die such a terrible-fate.

Lying inside the opened-gift-box was a mint-green fedora-hat. The black-belt going around the hat had designs in the shape of cats.

"I will neither confirm nor deny that statement." Ace grinned, watching my expression, staring-expectantly at me, and smirking-victoriously upon the happy-aura enveloping me, "I figured you'd like it."

"Like it? I LOVE it." I smiled-brightly, giving Ace a gigantic-hug, releasing him after a few seconds, placing the hat on my head, twirling, and raising my eyebrows up at Ace, "How do I look?"

"Beautiful." Ace whispered-faintly, staring-transfixed at me, and faint-blush dusted across his cheeks.

"You spoke too soft that I couldn't hear you." I relayed, scrunching my face up in puzzlement, and tilting my head.

"I said the hat suits you, Chi." Ace teased, breaking out of the trance, sticking his tongue-out at me, sliding an arm around my shoulder, and walking to the pier.

"That Blabber-Mouth squeals one-time and suddenly the nickname sticks." I grumbled, pouting-childishly, crossing my arms against my chest, and shrugging his arm off me.

"In his defense, I didn't exactly leave him much choice." Ace chuckled, walking along-side me, and being tackled by Luffy, "OOF!"

"Be safe out there, Ivy. Both you and Ace have grown." Makino sniffed, wiping a tear from her eye, tugging me into a hug, releasing the hug, grinning-mischievously, a twinkle-sparkled in her eyes, and lowering her voice as she nodded towards Ace, "Especially Ace. He's grown into quite the looker. Girls are gonna start noticing him and vice se versa."

"It's not my business what Ace does with other girls. It's not like I'm his girlfriend." I blinked, tilting my head in confusion, and staring up at Makino in puzzlement.

She still hasn't realized it yet. Makino thought, a sweatdrop appeared on her head, comically-falling sideways in disbelief, standing-back-up, gazing at me and Ace, and lifting-up her lip into a half-smirk, Knowing Ace's personality, he'll make the first-move.

"Be safe, Vee." Luffy spoke-softly, wrapping his arms around me in a hug after giving Ace a hug, letting me go, smiling-brightly, and handing me a present, "Happy Birthday."

"We will, Lu. Thank you." I smiled, wrapping my arms around him, releasing the hug, taking the present from him, placing it in my mint-green bag, smirking, and bumping my fist against his, "3-years from now, I expect you to be even stronger."

"You know it." Luffy promised, smirking, and bumping his fist against mine, "The same goes for you."

"We'd better leave if we wanna make it to the next island before nightfall." Ace advised, appearing behind me, resting his hand against my shoulder, and glancing around when he didn't see Shadow, "Hang on. Shadow is supposed to be coming along right? Where is she?"

"Over here, Sherlock." Shadow called, waving-mockingly at Ace, sitting in the boat, and transformed into her Emo-Girl form.

During these 7-years, Shadow has been training to change into humans. At the moment, she has only 1 human-form, which she dubs it her "Emo-Girl" form. She can only hold the transformation for about 3 minutes before reverting back to her snow-leopard form. The name she chose for her human-form is fitting. She has short-spiky-black-hair with sharp-silver-eyes. Presently, she was wearing black shorts that came to her kneecaps. The shorts had silver-zippers all over them along with, silver chains hanging from the hips. She had a black-tee-tank with holes littered-everywhere. Wrapped around her waist was a grey-thin hoodie. She had on a pair of black-leather steel-toed-combat-boots. On her left-wrist was a black-leather studded bracelet. She had 3 piercings on both ears and a nose-ring.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!!" Ace sputtered, stumbling in surprise, and pointing to Shadow.

"Rude." Shadow drawled, lying-back on one of the boat's benches, clasping her hands behind her head, and shutting her eyes.

"Didn't I tell you Shadow's been training to be able to transform into a human-form?" I blinked, stepping into the boat, tilting my head, and furrowing my eyebrows in concentration.

"NO, YOU FAILED TO MENTION THAT!" Ace chided, stepping into the boat, smacking the air with his hand, and barring his teeth.

"My bad." I chuckled-sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck, laying-down on the 2nd-bench, and turning on my side, "Is there any particular direction we're heading to?"

"Not a clue." Ace replied, grinning, untying the rope from the dock, paddling, and not looking concerned in the slightest.

That's so reassuring. I thought-deadpanned, staring at Ace in disbelief, and a sweatdrop appeared on my head

(***************************************************************************************)

3-Weeks Later

"I'm gonna go restock our supplies." I informed, anchoring the boat behind some brush on the coastline, leaping out of the boat, wading through the water, stepping on land, and throwing Ace a pointed-look, "For the love of god, don't start a fight with anyone."

"You act as if I actively go out of my way to seek trouble." Ace pouted-childishly, treading through water, stepping onto land, and fake-glaring at me.

"Need I remind you of the squirrel-incident? Or the mushroom incident." I listed, raising my eyebrows up at him, and my voice deadpanned, "Let's not forget the..."

"OK. OK. I see your point. I promise to keep the mayhem to a minimal." Ace vowed, cutting me off, raising his right-hand up in the air, grinning-fake-innocently, wincing when Shadow yanked his ear, and muttering under his breath while being dragged towards the town, "Those damn squirrels were asking for it."

"Yeah. Yeah." Shadow intoned-sarcastically, already in her Emo-Girl-Form, rolling her eyes, walking up to Ace, pulling his ear, and dragging him towards the town, "Come along, Chaos-Magnet."

With Ace, that's the best I'm gonna get. I thought-sighing, shaking my head, hiking into town, heading in the opposite-direction from where Ace and Shadow went, snapping a few pictures, roaming the different food-stalls, and buying some supplies.

"You're not from around here, are ya?" the old-woman observed, manning the food-stall, taking the money from me, gazing-intently at me as if she already knew who I was, darting her eyes around us to make sure nobody was listening, and lowering her voice, "Word of advice, Deary. Grab your friends and get off this island while you still can. A Marine-Base is stationed here."

"Thanks for the tip." I thanked, eyeing the old-woman skeptically, grabbing the sack of supplies, heading in the direction where Ace and Shadow went, and freezing in place, I better find Ace before...OH COME ON!!

One of the buildings in the distance had collapsed. Smoke was covering the sky. Gunfire and angry voices boomed in my direction.

HE COULDN'T LAST 5 FREAKING MINUTES?!! I thought-irked, widening my eyes in disbelief as a gigantic-building collapsed in Ace and Shadow's direction, barring my teeth, my eyebrow-twitching in irritation, and gasping in surprise as a male's hand grabbed my wrist.

"TIME TO JET!" Ace fleered, dashing in my direction with Shadow on his heels, tossing Shadow a wooden-chest, latching his hand onto my wrist, yanking me along with him, and dodging bullets from the horde of Marines chasing him, "SHADOW, CATCH!"

"THERE HE IS!!" a Marine hollered, chasing after Ace, and firing at Ace, "DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!"

"Who's the girl with him?" a 2nd-Marine wondered, racing beside the 1st-Marine, and confusion etched onto his face.

"His girlfriend?" a 3rd-Marine guessed, racing beside the other Marines, stopping at the edge of the shore with the other two Marines, and watching us sail-away.

"LATER SUCKERS!!" Ace taunted, vaulting into the boat, lifting the anchor after Shadow and I jumped into the boat, setting it inside the boat, and waving-mockingly at the Marines standing at the shore.

"WHAT PART OF DON'T START A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE DID YOU NOT HEAR?!!!" I berated, barring my teeth, a tick-mark blinked on my head, and punching Ace on the head.

"I didn't. Those Marines did." Ace defended, wincing as he rubbed his head, and pouting-childishly.

Why don't I believe that? I thought, narrowing my eyes in suspicion at him, peering at Shadow, sighing in defeat, sitting-down beside him, petting Shadow as she climbed onto my lap in her Ferret-Form, and raising my eyebrows at him, "What's in the chest?"

"No idea." Ace chirped, breathing in relief as I calmed-down, and his lips curling into a half-smirk, "I took it cause they pissed me off."

"Let me get this straight. You took something from the Marines without knowing what it was?" I spoke-slowly, enunciating, barring my teeth, and tiger-fisting Ace on the head when he nodded his head, "DUMBASS!"

(********************************************************************************************)

At Navy HQ

"Sir, we have a...situation." a Marine exclaimed, barging into Sengoku's office, standing in front of his desk, and saluting, "The base in Finley Town was broken into."

"I'm assuming the perpetrator has been apprehended." Sengoku guessed, lifting his eyes up from his paperwork, and raising an eyebrow, "What was the thief after?"

"Negative, Sir." the Marine stammered, swallowing, and staring-warily at Sengoku, "They evaded captured. They got away with that item we confiscated yesterday."

"They? You mean there were two of them?" Sengoku repeated, giving the soldier his full-attention, and surprise etched on his face, "Well, who were they?"

"Take a look for yourself, Sir." the Marine suggested, setting two Wanted Posters on his desk, and gauging his reaction.

Of course its them. Sengoku groaned, scanning the Wanted-Posters, running a hand down his face in aggravation, and gesturing for the Marine to leave, "You're dismissed, Soldier."

"Sir." the Marine saluted, nodding his head, and exiting the room.

"GARP!" Sengoku fumed, barging into Garp's office, slamming the Wanted-Posters on Garp's desk, and breathing-heavily, "What would your grandchildren want with a Devil-Fruit?"

"They're wanted now are they? BWAHAHAHA!" Garp bellowed, munching on crackers, scanning the papers, swallowing the cracker, retaining his calm-aura, and smirking, "My guess? Those soldiers at that base pissed Ace off. He stole it in retaliation. Don't get your undies in a bunch. I doubt Ace is gonna eat that Devil-Fruit."

(*******************************************************************************************)

2 Days Later (Back to Ace, Ivy, and Shadow)

"Feel any different, Ace?" Shadow questioned, sitting beside him, and staring at him.

"I can't tell." Ace replied, steering the boat towards the next island up ahead, and scrunching his face-up in disgust at the memory of eating the Devil-Fruit, "But damn was that fruit nasty."

"I warned you." I snickered, snapping the moment Ace had eaten that Devil-Fruit he stole from the Marines 2-days-ago, and schooling my expression into a serious-one, "On a serious note. If we're gonna keep sailing the Grand-Line, then we're gonna need an actual ship. This little boat ain't gonna cut it."

"If I end up with a lame power, I'm blaming you." Ace threatened-jokingly, pointing an accusing-finger at me, sailing the boat behind some rocks, lowering the anchor, leaping onto the land, catching me by the waist as I jumped-out, and lowering me to the ground, "It's a bit of a jump, so I'll catch you."

"You won't end-up with a lame power." I assured, rolling my eyes, jumping, staring-transfixed into Ace's eyes after he caught me, my cheeks felt warm, and speaking-faintly, "Thanks."

"No problem." Ace breathed-softly, catching me, placing his hands on my waist, gazing into my eyes, pink dusted his cheeks, and placing me on the ground after Shadow coughed.

"Ahem." Shadow coughed, stepping onto the land, smirking-knowingly at us, breaking the moment, raising an eyebrow at us, and jerking her head towards the village, "We going or not?"

"What's wrong with this picture?" Ace inquired, setting me down-quickly, blushing, trailing beside me as we headed into the village, furrowing his eyebrows in puzzlement upon noticing there was no villagers, and speaking-quietly.

"Where's all the people?" I wondered, also lowering my voice, roaming my eyes over the houses, and noticing shadows of people hiding in the windows.

"There's your answer." Shadow intoned-darkly, nodding her head towards a Celestial-Dragon, standing beside us in her Emo-Girl-Form, and pursing her lips together.

"Give me my gun." the Celestial-Dragon commanded, stretching his hand out towards the Marine standing beside him, and narrowing his eyes at the man when he didn't hand him the gun, "Are you deaf? HAND ME MY GUN!!"

"Sir, he's just a child..." the Marine stammered, swallowing, and trying to reason with him, "Besides what about your profits?"

"I have other slaves aboard my ship. Losing one useless slave is not going to affect my profits." the Celestial-Dragon dismissed, being handed his gun, and shooting the little-boy in the back as he ran, "Besides, the little shit knows what happens to those who try to escape."

"Ivy..." Ace warned-softly, eyeing the expression on my face, and holding my wrist.

"OI, FISH-HEAD!" I taunted, slipping out of Ace's grip, picking-up a small-rock, sending it at the Celestial-Dragon, sticking my middle finger up at him, and running-away, "COME AND GET ME!"

"Your girlfriend is insane." a young-woman observed, rushing out of a clinic, smirking, and gesturing with her head to bring the boy inside, "I like her. Bring the boy inside."

"Go." Shadow settled, jerking her head towards my direction, rushing to the boy, lifting him up, and bringing him into the clinic.

"SHOOT HER!" a Marine-Soldier ordered, chasing after me, firing bullets at me, and his subordinates running behind him.

That was close. I thought, barely jerking my head backwards to avoid a bullet, sprinting into an alleyway, glancing around in panic as I heard thundering footsteps close-by, staring at the brick-wall in bewilderment as the wall began spinning, a silver-vortex emerged on part of the wall, much like the one that sent me into this world, stepping through it, and coming-out by where I flung a rock at the Celestial-Dragon, SHIT! A DEAD-END!

"I'm the trouble-magnet?" Ace hissed-quietly, hiding in a different alleyway, snatching my wrist as I ran-past, pulling me into an alley, pressing us against the brick-wall, releasing his grip once the Marines ran-past, noticing I was bleeding from my forehead, wiping the blood with his thumb, and caressing my face, "You're bleeding."

"It's just as scratch." I assured, my gaze-softening, subconsciously leaning into his touch, and speaking-softly "I had to do something, Ace."

"He's a Celestial-Dragon, Ivy. The same type that killed Sabo." Ace choked, swallowing down a lump in his throat, and blinking-back tears, "I...can't lose you too."

"I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I assured, smiling-warmly at him, resting my hand on top of his, sliding my hand in his, and gently-tugging him towards where the boy got shot, "Let's go check on the boy, yeah?"

"Yeah." Ace sniffed, clearing his throat, and walking beside me.

That girl is either really brave or really stupid. a teenage-girl thought, watching Ivy and Ace walk-away, hiding in the shadows of the alley, her shoulder-length orange hair hidden under a maroon-hat, and talking into a Transponder-Snail, "White-Swan to Alpha. The Branch hit a snag."

"What kind of development, Koala?" a familiar teenage-boy's voice spoke through the Transponder-Snail, "Do you need back-up."

"What's the point of having Code-Names if you aren't gonna use them, Sabo." Koala irked, puffing her cheeks out, and a tick-mark appeared on her head, "It's not serious. Just 3 people drawing attention from the Celestial-Dragon. This works better for me to rescue those slaves anyway. Dragon gave me this assignment, Sabo. You can't have all the fun, jerk."

"But my code-name sucks." Sabo whined, pouting, and reverting to a serious-expression, "Call if you do need back-up."

"Quit whining, Goldilocks. Be glad you didn't get Goldfish." Koala teased, and hanging-up the Transponder-Snail, "If I need back-up, I'll let you know."

(******************************************************************************************)

To Ace, Ivy, and Shadow

"Fucking pricks. Thinking they can do whatever the hell they want." a woman swore, finished operating on the boy, storming-out of the back-room, her shoulder-length-jet-black-hair tied up into a ponytail, scowling only to smirk when she noticed me standing beside Ace, and jerking her head towards Ace, "You must be his girlfriend. Nice throw by the way."

The woman had on a black-tank-top with black-jeans and a pair of black-combat-boots. She had a rose-tattoo on her shoulder.

"The boy...he'll live right?" Ace coughed, cutting into the conversation, and his cheeks turning a red-hue.

"He'll survive, No thanks to that bastard." the woman scowled, hoisting herself up onto a desk, pouring herself a drink, and downing the glass, "Name's Trina. This isn't the first-time I saved a slave's life, nor will it be the last."

"Is it always this bad?" I inquired, frowning-heavily, and sitting beside Shadow.

"No. Usually it's worse." Trina informed, scrunching her face in hatred, pouring herself another drink, and pursing her lips together, "I'm the only doctor in this village. That Celestial-Dragon Bastard comes once every month with a ship filled with slaves he deems worthless. He sells those slaves to the resident Scumbag that lives up on those mountains."

"That's why the village was empty." Shadow realized, and clenching her fists, "Everybody was hiding."

"I made a deal with the two of em. If I provide doctor-services to their slaves, they'll leave this village alone. We stay out of their way; they'll stay out of ours." Trina divulged, swishing the liquid in her glass, standing-up, sprinting after the boy who had just wobbled into the room, and grabbing him as he fell, "OI, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, TWERP?!"

"I'VE GOT TO SAVE MY SISTER!" the boy shouted, stumbling into the room, his body teetering before falling, and Trina catching him.

"You're in no condition to do anything." Trina scolded, lifting him up into her arms, carrying him back into the back-room, gently-laying him back down on the hospital-bed, and covering him up, "Rest."

"My name's Ivy. What's yours?" I asked, following Trina into the room, walking to his beside, and smiling-warmly down at him.

"Kei." Kei introduced, resting his head against the pillow, and smiling-shyly at me, "You're pretty."

"Aren't you sweet." I cooed, ruffling his curly-blonde-hair, and squeezing his hand, "I'm gonna save your sister."

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" Ace fake-smiled, clenching his teeth, tugging me towards the other-side of the room, and hissing-quietly at me, "Are you out of your mind? You can't fight a Celestial-Dragon."

"Who said anything about fighting?" I dismissed, my lips twitching, and turning my head towards Kei, "What's your sister's name?"

"Her name's Winni. She's 12." Kei revealed, and furrowing his eyebrows together in confusion, "She has blonde-hair and blue-eyes."

"I'm gonna get Winni back." I promised, gazing into Kei's eyes, marching out of the clinic, and heading towards the Mountains, "While I'm at it, I'm also going to make sure those two Jackasses don't step foot on this island ever again."

(*******************************************************************************************)

Inside the building in the mountain

How can the Marines condone this crap? It makes me sick. I thought, glaring, quietly-entering the home of the resident-bastard; AKA: Lance Morani, sneaking into his office, searching for a black-book, finding it in a hidden-panel in his desk-drawer, flipping through the book, skimming over all the slave-trade-details, snapping pictures of each page, putting everything back, spotting rings of keys hanging on the wall, snatching them, opening the door an inch, scanning the halls, and fast-walking around a corner, I better find Winni and free the slaves before anyone notices I'm here.

The first two levels of the mansion were decorated extravagantly, the last level...not so much. Clearly, the last level of the mansion is where he kept his slaves. The wooden-stairs going down into the basement were rotten and nails were perilously sticking out of the splintering boards. The only light was coming from touches scattered along the stone-walls. You could barely see in front of you. After a minute of being down here, I already had goose-bumps on my arms from how cold it was.

Bastard. Even if these people escape the cages, they'd never make it up those steps. I thought-realized, slipping on my hoodie, lifting a torch out of the holder, carefully-walking forward, walking up to a metal-cage, opening the cage, creating a tiny fire-dragon out of my flames, and speaking-quietly to the slave, "You're free, now. Follow the dragon. It'll lead you to my friends. They'll help you."

During those 7-years Sabo had died, I found-out while training besides lightning I can also use water, and fire. Admittedly, I can only create a tiny fire-dragon out of my flames. Delphi said it was because fire is the toughest element to control.

"Thank you." the slave thanked, giving me a hug, and following the fiery dragon.

I continued setting the slaves free until there was one cage-left.

I don't see Winni. I thought, furrowing my eyebrows in worry, opening the cage, creating another tiny-fire-dragon, panting from over-using my power, and looking at the two fish-folk exiting the cage, "Have either of you seen a blonde-girl named Winni?"

The Mermaid and the fishman glanced at each other in concern.

"That disgusting-pig guard took a little girl and a teenage-girl a couple of minutes ago. I don't know if it was her, but he took them through that door in the back." the mermaid told, sighing-heavily, and her lips trembling, "He bring girls back there sometimes. They come back with their clothes disheveled and petrified looks on their faces. I've never been back there myself due to being a filthy-fish, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what he does to those poor girls."

"I can take you there. It's right next to that damn experimentation-room." the fish-man offered, looking at the mermaid, leading the way after she left, hurrying upon hearing screams echoing down the hallway, stopping in front of a metal-door, and stepping aside, "Banshee, you go to this Lass's friends. I'll join you afterwards."

"Thank you for your help." I thanked, turning to him, nodding my head in respect, and opening the door after he left, "Go. Find my friends. They'll help you."

The scene in front of me made me sick. Two beds were placed across from each-other on both sides of the wall. The mattresses were both filthy from years of blood and stains. Four silver hand-cuffs were hooked onto both ends of each beds. On the second bed, orange-haired teenage girl was cuffed to the metal-headboard in just her underwear. Her clothes thrown haphazardly on the ground. Her wrists were bloodied from trying to get out of them. Someone had duct-tapped her mouth-shut.

Hand-cuffed to the 1st-bed was a girl with flowing-blonde-hair. She was completely-naked. Her clothes scattered on the floor. Duct-taped covered her mouth. Tears falling down her face as the man stood admiring her before taking off his pants and beginning to climb on top of her.

Something in her bag that I can hit him with? I thought-guessed, tip-toeing towards her clothes, finding her bag, carefully looking inside, spotting a cattle-prod inside her bag, raising my eyebrows up at it, taking it out, switching it on, charging at the guy, tasering him, turning it off after he collapsed on the ground, unlocking the cuffs, pulling the tape off her mouth, unzipping my hoodie, slipping it onto the girl's small-frame, and stumbling-backwards as she launched herself at me, "I'm assuming you're Winni."

The little girl's body sobbed as I lifted her up into my arms. My shoulder wet with her tears. I held-back tears as I wrapped my arms protectively around her trembling-body.

"Winni, I'm gonna have to put you down on the ground." I spoke-gently, my voice-hoarse, stroking her hair, beginning to lower her to the ground, and my heart-breaking as she refused to let go.

"NO!" Winni refused, burying her face into my shoulder, and speaking-softly, "DON'T MAKE ME GO BACK TO HIM!!"

"You won't ever have to see that man again. I need to set you down so I can help the other lady." I explained, showing her the other girl, and looking into her eyes, "Is that ok?"

"Ok. I like her. She was nice." Winni relented, staring at me for a few seconds, nodding her head, and holding my hand after I set her down, "But you got to hold my hand."

"Deal." I smiled, setting her down, holding Winni's hand, picking-up the cattle-prod, walking over to the other girl, unchaining her, and handing her the cattle-prod, "Cattle-Prod?"

"Overprotective boyfriend." the girl justified, shrugging-nonchalantly, putting on her clothes, and introducing herself, widening her eyes in horror as the guy grabbed me once he woke-up, "Name's Koala...LOOK OUT!"

"Am I gonna enjoy fucking you." the man smirked-wickedly, waking-up, grabbing me, shoving me against the bed, cuffing me, and licking his lips as he stared down at me.

"KOALA GRAB WINNI AND RUN!" I ordered, staring at Koala over his shoulders, sighing in relief as Koala lifted Winni into her arms and took-off, glaring-darkly up at him, and spitting in his face, "I HATE PIECES OF TRASH LIKE YOU THE MOST!"

"Feisty. My favorite type." the man smirked-wider, ripping my clothes, and inching his grimy fingers to the top of my underwear, "It makes breaking them more fun."

"You put your junk near me and I'll bite it off." I warned, narrowing my eyes into slits, biting him in the arm as he reached for a knife on a table, grinning-crazily, and spitting blood into his face.

"Let's see how tough you are after I'm through with ya." the man frowned, reaching for a knife, shrieking in pain as I bit him on the arm, smacking me across the face, and glaring at me in rage, "AHHH! YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"I warned you." I smirked, feeling a bruise on my face, screaming in pain as he stabbed me in the shoulder, the thigh, and across my stomach, feeling a crunching-sound coming from my nose as he punched me in the face, losing consciousness, glimpsing the fish-man had barged into the room, hearing a loud-crash, being lifted up into the fish-man's arms, mumbling-weakly, and blacking-out, "I thought I told you to run..."

(*******************************************************************************************)

To Ace and Shadow

"THAT'S IT! I'm searching for her." Ace exploded, leaping out of his chair, storming out of the clinic, freezing in his tracks when he saw my unconscious-form in a fish-man's arms, snarling in rage, and beginning to go after him, "THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU BASTARD?!!"

"HOLD IT, ACE!" Banshee intervened, stepping between him, and holding out her hand, "That's my friend I was talking about."

"Oh." Ace faltered, skidding to a halt, sheepishly-scratching the back of his neck, bowing in apology at the fish-man, and standing-up straight, "My apologies. I shouldn't have assumed you hurt my...friend."

Someone...apologized to me? the fish-man thought, gaping in shock at Ace, shaking himself out of the shock, smiling at Ace, and following him inside the clinic, "I would've thought the same."

"She's not gonna die, right?" Winni pleaded, jumping out of her chair as she spotted my unconscious-form, gripping Trina's arm, and gazing at her with innocent-eyes, "She can't die."

"I'll do my best." Trina vowed, laying me on the bed, slamming the doors, eyeing my injuries, treating them, bunching her eyebrows together in puzzlement, and exiting the room once she was done, How odd. Her injuries should've taken weeks to heal...but the wounds are almost completely healed.

"How is she, Doc?" Shadow asked, snapping her head towards Trina as she came out, and biting her lip in worry.

"I treated her wounds and I'm giving her fluids. She'll be fine with some rest." Trina informed, following Ace into the back-room, leaning against the door-frame, watching Ace pull a chair up next to my bed, smiling as he wrapped his hand around mine, calling to him, and smirking, "Earlier when I mentioned her being your girlfriend, you didn't deny it."

"She's...not my girlfriend. We grew-up together." Ace sniffled, silent-tears fell down his face, and speaking-hoarsely, and keeping his eyes on me, "She means the world to me. I...I don't know what I do if I lost her."

"You love her." Trina observed, shuffling-over to him, resting her hand on his shoulder, smiling-consolingly at him, and exiting the room, "Tell her how you feel. You never know if you'll have a tomorrow."

"I love her." Ace confirmed, staring-down at me, springing-out of his chair when I began opening my eyes, tightly-hugging me, and crying in relief.

He was really worried about me. I thought, widening my eyes in surprise, wrapping my arms around him, and wincing from a sharp-pain in my ribs, "My camera..."

"YOU ALMOST DIED AND YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR CAMERA?!" Ace chided, releasing me, staring at me in bewilderment, and barring his teeth at me.

"I presume these are what you're looking for?" the fish-man cut-in, stepping into the room with the others following behind him, his lips twitching, carrying a stack of photos over to me, and handing them to me, "You must forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. Boss Jimbei taught us better manners than that. Allow me to make your acquaintance. My name is Wallace."

"Given the circumstances, Jimbei would let it slide." Banshee chuckled, entering the room, ambling towards me, and nodding her head in respect, "Name's Banshee. Wallace and I are forever in your debt."

"Nobody should be treated like that. No matter their race." I growled, nodding my head back, wheezing as Winni and Kei stormed into the room and launched themselves at me, smiling-affectionately at them, and ruffling their hair, "My name's Ivy...OOF!"

"YOU SAVED WINNI!" Kei wailed, storming into the room, launching himself at me, and flinging his arms around me.

"I told ya I would." I grinned, slight-grimacing as Winni launched herself at my other-side, ruffling their hair, and pursing my lips when I spotted the death-jabber in my arm.

"BIG SIS IS SO COOL!" Kei praised, stars-for-eyes, and sending sparks at his sister when she sent sparks at him.

"SHE'S MY BIG SISTER!" Winni bickered, yanking my body towards her, glaring-fakely, sending sparks at him, and wrapping her arms around me.

"GET OFF OF HER, YOU LITTLE URCHINS!" Ace commanded, noticing me wincing in pain, baring his teeth, a tick-mark appeared on his head, and attempting to yank Kei off me.

"NO WAY, BUTTFACE!" Winni and Kei denied, sticking their tongues out, and pulling down their eyelid, "BLEH!!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE...!!!" Ace irked, the tick-mark growing bigger, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance, and digging his knuckles into Kei's head.

"MOVE IT, TROUBLEMAKERS!" Trina cut-in, ambling into the room, smacking the 3-Stooges upside the head, shoving them out of the way, checking my over, smirking, and speaking-softly, "Your Boyfriend never left your side."

"He's not..." I began, leaning-forward so she can listen to my heart, and blushing-faintly.

"Your boyfriend. I know." Trina finished, rolling her eyes, slipping the stethoscope around her neck, checking my wounds, and taking out the IV, "Your wounds healed nicely."

"Does that mean she's cleared to sail?" Shadow questioned, sitting-up in her chair, and peering at Trina for confirmation.

"Everything looks good. I don't see why not." Trina confirmed, nodding her head, rummaging through her med-cabinet, taking-out a bottle, pouring some into a tiny-sack, and handing it to me, "I'm gonna give you some pain-meds just in case. I want you to take it easy, alright?"

"You got it." I agreed, nodding my head, realizing Shadow was still in her Emo-Girl-Form, and mind-linking with Shadow, Didn't you say you could only maintain your Emo-Girl-Form for 3 minutes? How are you still in that form?

No clue. Shadow mind-linked, shrugging nonchalantly, getting-up, exiting the clinic, and holding-up her hand, "I'll meet ya at the shore."

"You're leaving?" Winni asked, speaking-quietly, tugging-gently on my shirt, and her lips trembling, "Kei and I wanna come with you."

"I wish I could take the two of you along, but where we're going isn't a safe place for little kids." I denied, smiling-apologetically at them, and running my fingers through their hair, "The two of you are gonna stay with Ms. Trina."

"I'll tell ya what. Once you guys are the same age as Ivy and me, then we'll see about coming back for you two." Ace brokered, shuffling over to us, digging-through his short-pockets, pulling out a picture, kneeling in front of them, smiling, and handing them the picture, "In the meantime, take this photo to remember Ivy. She also has the same picture. Now, none of you will forget each-other."

"Speaking of sailing," Banshee interrupted, stepping forward, and sharing a hesitant-glance with Wallace, "Wallace and I wanted to ask you if we could sail with you."

"We...have nowhere to go." Wallace confessed, clearing his throat, stepping forward, and staring at me and Ace in respect, "We've been despised for being Fish-Folk for so long...you're the first people in a long-time who showed us compassion."

"You saved Ivy. I can tell you guys are good-people." Ace observed, staring at them for a few seconds, shoving his stuff into his bag, slipping it over his shoulders, turning to them, and raising an eyebrow, "If you two sail with us, you'd be pirates."

"We'd be honored to sail with you, Captain." Banshee and Wallace assured, speaking in-sync, and bowing to him.

"Firstly, don't bow to me. My crewmates and I are equals. Show respect, you'll get respect in return. Even though I have final say on things, we will discuss things together. Anytime any of my crew has something to say, I want to hear it. I may not always agree with what you have to say, but I'll always listen." Ace balked, staring-sincerely, speaking-genuinely to them, and grinning-widely at them, "Welcome to the crew."

"We have a name?" Banshee inquired, departing beside Ace, her heels crunching against the gravel, and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Ah...I'm working on that." Ace chuckled-abashedly, scratching the back of his neck, and leading us towards the shore.

"Do we have a ship, right?" Wallace grilled, following behind Banshee, and gingerly-eyeing Ace.

"I wouldn't call it a ship..." I trailed-off, stopping beside Ace, glimpsing the Celestial-Dragon's fancy-ship, and eyeing Ace warily upon spotting the massive-grin on his face, "Ace..."

"You said we need a ship." Ace pointed-out, using my words against me, stopping in his tracks, staring-intently at the Celestial-Dragon's ship, a massively-impish-grin stretched on his face, leaping onto the deck, and peering-down at me over the railing.

"I didn't mean to steal from a Celestial-Dragon." I countered, smacking the air with my hand, and baring my teeth at him, "Get down from there before someone sees you."

"Nobody's on board expect for slaves on the bottom-deck." Shadow relayed, scurrying onto the railing in her ferret-form, reverting-back to her Snow-Leopard-Kitten-form, and laying on my shoulder, "I let them out of their cages. Some want to sail with us, others want to be dropped-off at varies islands."

"I'm not surprised the cat can talk and transform." Banshee wondered, raising an eyebrow, and pointing at Shadow, "But I'm curious as to how. And where did that Emo-Girl go?"

"This is Shadow. She can transform into a few animals and that Emo-Girl is her human-form." I explained, petting Shadow, and smiling-affectionately at her.

"I've got new crewmembers and an awesome ship." Ace laughed-loudly, bouncing on the balls of his feet in excitement, and staring out at the sea.

"Looks like we're ready to go." Wallace noted, chuckling, leaping onto the ship, and helping set sail.

"I get the feeling we're in for a crazy-ride." Banshee hypothesized, shaking her head in amusement, and jumping onto the ship as well.

"DON'T ENCOURAGE THE DUMBASS!" I chided, baring my teeth, sighing in defeat, and leaping onto the ship.

(*******************************************************************************************)

At Navy HQ

Finally finished with all the damn paperwork. About time too. My fingers were beginning to cramp... Aokiji yawned, stretching, blinking as he spotted a brown-envelope, emptying the contents, widening his eyes in horror, and feeling nauseous, Well shit. Time to open a can-of-worms so to speak.

The contents were photos of Lance's house. Every transaction Lance ever written inside his disgusting black-book were copied from page-to-page. Graphic-snapshoots of various rooms inside a building were taken with such detail that it made Aokiji shudder thinking about all the unspeakable-horrors that went on in them. Another showed a man clearly accepting a slave from a Celestial-Dragon. There was also a note along with the pictures.

Waiting on Wysteria Island, you'll find presents waiting for transport. For once, this should be all the proof you need. In case I misjudged you, I also sent another copy to Monkey D. Garp. For the sakes of everyone that the Marines let down, I hope I'm not wrong about you.

-Anonymous

"Get Garp in here." Aokiji commanded, speaking through his intercom, rubbing his temple, and sighing-heavily.

TO BE CONTINUED... 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

558 21 1
After Ace is reverted back to how he was a couple months before his execution at Marineford, he knows what will happen and exactly how to fix it. He...
9.1K 411 24
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
200K 2.5K 16
After Luffy's battle with Doflamingo at Dressrosa , Luffy is now once again reunited with Sabo. Reuniting with Sabo somehow made Luffy remember about...