Taken Over

Oleh MCSMGamerGirl

(This story takes place after Episode 8 and before Season 2 with some changes to the original story line) A... Lebih Banyak

Before the Prologue
Prologue
Getting Information
Cursed Knowledge
The Truth?
Unveiled Secrets
Bad Memories
Face Off
Confessions
More Secrets?
Secret Meeting
Activated
Normal?/More Secrets!?/Hidden Feelings
Taken
Getting Help
Preparations/Flashbacks
Quick AN
Escape
Controlled
Back Home?
Old Friends
Portal Hopping/Hostage
Consequences
OC's Needed
Defense
Not an Update
New Allies/Experiment
The Temple
Foe?
Implantment/Finding the Order
Not a Chapter Sorry
Devising/Battles
Sneaking In-Part 1
Tagged
I need some help (NAC)
Sneaking In- Part 2
Sneaking In Part 3
Fighting Back Part 1
Fighting Back Part 2
Into the Unknown Part 1
I got Tagged
Rescue
Tagged Again
Into the Unknown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 1
The Final Showdown Part 2
The Final Showdown Part 3
Apologies
Question
Come back...
One Year Anniversary of Taken Over
The Aftermath

Monsters

392 11 7
Oleh MCSMGamerGirl

3rd Person POV in Herobrine's castle

"How naive of my niece and nephew to think that they can keep me away that easily." Herobrine laughed while watching them with their friends heading to the treehouse from a spying flame in his hand.

"I may not be able to take advamtage of Jesse's fear, but that doesn't mean I can't send my monsters to get her and her brother."

With a snap of his fingers, Herobrine instantly teleported to the experiment room of the Nether castle. Smiling wickedly he remembered all the modifications made to Jesse when he would take her from home while she was sleeping.

He walked over to a cubic sphere and tapped the glass where the Ender Dragon, in her medium sized form, lay curled up in her confinement. He kept banging on the glass until she woke up and glared with dull purple eyes. He made her a deal; Bring J, Jesse, and their pet pig to him in exchange for her freedom back to the End. She dipped her head down in agreement and rose up to her full height as the dome disappeared.

"Jesse might recognize you so I'll need to change your appearance." He growled as a black and purple flame appeared in his hand and touched it to her wing and a transformation went underway(the picture above). Her black scales lightened in color, her hind legs were replaced with four talon clawed tentacles, and the spikes along her spine sharpened.

"Now Go!!" and Herobrine snapped his fingers to teleport the Ender Dragon to the Over World.

AN-Hey everyone! Sorry I couldn't make this chapter longer but I wanted to get some suggestions for the next chapter on girl names that begin with E. Please comment on what you think it should be Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Your Soul is mine Oleh

Fiksi Penggemar

17.7K 398 20
A few months past after Jesse faked his death and came back with his twin sister. When the new order was getting along things started to get horrifyi...
24.8K 205 98
This is a Truth or Dare series featuring the characters from seasons 1 and 2 of Minecraft: Story Mode. The rules will be displayed on the first page...
52.1K 1.7K 24
Jesse can't sleep. While being haunted by nightmares of Reuben's death, and failing her friends, she is being hunted. She must now find a way to save...
15K 312 27
*Second Book Is Out!* *COMPLETED* "Nothing build can last forever. And every legend no matter how great, fades with time. With each passing year, mor...