Why Did You Leave Me?

By Peighton___

Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found s... More

Why Did You Leave Me?
20 years later
I love you, Daddy.
Can't You Leave Me Alone?!
Bad boys.
Why? Just why?
Do I forgive him?
School......Gotta Love It.
Three guys in one day. Great!
The visit
My savior
Kiss Me
Everything is Changing
Shattered
Where?
He doesn't think
Power
Not Here for You
Why is Everything so Confusing?
Flames running through me
Author note
Leaving
Thanks for the Memories
Cover your Tracks
All I feel is pain
Everyone comes and goes.
Sparks flying
Cold eyes
School......... Again
Game On!
Pain......... a different kind
Abandoned
Listen to the sounds
It's too late to apologize
The Beginning of Something New
Epilogue part 2
Author Note
Sequel.
One more Author's note

Epilogue part 1

721 27 3
By Peighton___

2 years later.........

After Edward and I made up, we all went back to the Cullen's house in Forks. Edward and I live in the cottage that I woke up in and we haven't been happier.

We got married a few months ago and everything was perfect. Emmet and Rose had a baby girl and named her Marie. She is almost one and is a gorgeous little girl. She has blonde hair and bright blue eyes that remind you of Emmet. She's mischievous but she has a good heart. She everyone wrapped around her finger and she knows it.

I am about 5 weeks pregnant with twins but it looks like I'm about to pop. Vampire pregnancies last about a month and a half because of their growth rate. When they are born they grow abnormally quick also.

Carlisle is going to surgically remove them tomorrow because of it being twins. Edward and I are over the moon that we will have two children to chase after. We won't know what they are until they are born but we are excited either way.

Today I get to see my babies and I'm ecstatic.
I walked into Carlisle's office and laid down before I was put under by the medicine.

I woke up to see Edward next to me holding two children that were crying. One was a boy and one was a girl. I sat up and Edward handed them to me. I had already flipped the switch on my powers so I was fine.

" Renesmee and Liam. Those are their names."

Edward didn't respond. He just kissed me. I knew that we would be okay as long as we were all together. I reveled in that thought as we took the twins to their nursery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.6K 22
Bella never started drama between Jacob and Edward. She didn't make new friends at her new school with her new truck but why? Because she never came...
2.5K 63 8
Edward and Bella continue their love story right after New Moon but there are a few new faces in the picture. An old flame Edward forgot? Or a new on...
102K 1.1K 14
When Renee keeps telling Bella that she's an old soul, she has no idea how right she is. See, Bella really is an old soul. She keeps getting reincarn...
38.5K 816 17
What if, Edward Cullen's lover/wife never became who she was? A dedicated mother, vampire, and wife? What if she never became the Edward's main reaso...