I love you, Daddy.

I hope you like this chapter and enjoy my story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Forks, I noticed that nothing had really changed in the last 20 years. I ran straight to my dad's house and walked inside. I looked around but my dad was nowhere to be found. Everything was exactly the way it was last time I was here but a lot more dusty. Charlie was strictly on a need to know basis with my immortality. Charlie isn't here and it isn't one of his work days so I don't know where he could be.

I went down to the police station to ask about him but all the officers gave me a sympathetic looks and pointed me towards the deputy. I knocked and entered the deputy's office and asked him about my dad.

He said, " I don't know how to tell you this but your dad was killed in action." He continued with a whole speech about how sorry he was but I wasn't listening anymore. My dad is dead?! I can't believe  my dad is gone. He sheltered me for a year and a half. He helped me through my first year in Forks. I could listen anymore so I ran out of there as fast as I could without being conspicuous. The last time I was here I found out that Jacob had died a few years after I left.

As soon as I was outside I ran to the only cemetery and found Charlie's grave. I sunk to the ground sobbing until it hurt. Every few minutes I whispered " I love you Daddy." After about a half an hour I felt someone behind me but I ignored them until they spoke.

" I'm sorry Bella." It was him. I can't believe he would show up here and now.

" Why are you here?" I asked.

" I knew you had to come back here at some point to find out." He sounded sincere but I couldn't believe he had the guts to come see me while I'm mourning.

"Why are you here?"

"I came to check on you and talk to you."  He told me.

" Why?" That's all I said to him but he understood what I meant. Edward was just staring at the ground so I turned around and said goodbye to my dad and Edward, then I teleported back to Italy. When I got back to Italy, Jane attacked me in a bear hug. The hug lasted around 10 minutes. I was greeted by Aro and welcomed back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's the second chapter. ~Peighton