All I feel is pain

Hey! Remember that if you want to be in my story, check out my authors note. It's towards the end. Fill out the form and send it to me. ~ Peighton

------------------------------------------------

I heard talking downstairs and I knew that they were talking to someone. I changed everyone into their human form so that whomever was downstairs wouldn't know anything. I started to walk down the stairs but I stopped when I heard a voice. His voice.

EPOV (I listened to you and I'm not very good so let me know!)

I walked into the house and saw the family. All of the sudden I saw their eyes change and their skin turned into a pink pale color. Alice even had a blush to her cheeks. I don't know how this happened but I do know that I can hear their heartbeats, all 7 of them. Wait, what? 7 of them? Someone else must be here.

" Hello Edward." Carlisle greets me.

"Hi Carlisle. I came to tell you that I will be going to Alaska for a while to stay with the Denali's." I said in a proper manner. I could see the disappointed look on Esme face and I started to feel upset but I showed nothing on my face. While I was talking, I heard someone on the stairs and they also had a heartbeat. Nobody said anything so I turned around and started to leave.

I thought you were supposed to be mine and stay with me forever but I guess not. I heard this in my head and I heard dry-sobs coming from the house. It sounded like Bella but I can't hear her thoughts. It must have been my imagination from missing Bella. All of the sudden, I felt a horrible pain in my body and I blacked out.

BPOV

It was Edward. He came and left. Saying that he was going to Alaska. It's sad that he isn't even looking for his mate. You're supposed to be inseparable from the moment you meet, and he isn't even looking for me.

I went back up to my room and I started to dry sob. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't even change into a human so I could fall asleep. I blacked out anyways.

I woke up in a bed with Jane looking down on me. She had a worried look on her face that went away when I opened my eyes. She then left to go and get Carlisle. I sat up and I waited for Carlisle to come into the room.

JPOV (Jane)

I came back from going to Port Angeles to find Bella passed out on the floor. She wasn't breathing but she was in her vampire form. I don't know why she passed out. Maybe something happened. I ran to get Carlisle and I led him to Bella's room.

While Carlisle was checking Bella, I decided to go outside and walk around. I came to a clearing where there was just trees around it and nothing in the middle. I wasn't that far from the Cullen house so it was familiar but not familiar enough. I went back inside to see Bella and Carlisle said that she would wake up soon. I hope she does.

------------------------------------------------

 Remember to check the authors note to find out how to be in my story or any of my stories. ~Peighton